Author Topic: imagine || meeting [06/14]  (Read 42 times)

Offline GREENIE.

• Board Mod
    • View Profile
imagine || meeting [06/14]
« on: June 14, 2019, 02:07:38 PM »
The past few weeks had not been very eventful, if Green had to be quite honest. But, with that being said, he had some very exciting ideas he wanted to share with the group. Ideas which could change the course of the group's future if they were implemented correctly. And so, after calling everybody to the warehouse for another meeting, Green stood eagerly, rubbing his hands slowly together in thought as he shifted his weight from side to side.

Spoiler: tags :: updated 5/11 • show
basics.
✫ vernon jeremiah green // only known as green or greenie
✫ hasn't told people that his name is vernon
✫ male // he/him
✫ twenty four // ages real time // born twenty first april
✫ leader of northstar district
✫ stepped up as leader - twentieth april 2039

appearance.
faceclaim - taron egerton
voice claim - taron egerton
✫ family originally comes from llanfairpwllgwyngyll in wales
✫ has a mixed british accent with a welsh and american twang
✫ 5'10ft // lean yet well-built from working out
✫ soft blue eyes and dirty blonde hair // has a mohawk
✫ physical health - 100%
    — current injuries: none as of now
✫ mental health - 100%
    — he's got no ailments at the moment

personality.
✫ fundamentally he has a good heart // humble
✫ very assertive // does what he can to benefit northstar
✫ has a good set of morals // cares for people unconditionally
✫ very relaxed and composed with self-assurance and confidence
✫ incredibly complacent and laid back unless he's fighting for his cause
✫ massive daredevil // is very into extreme sports
✫ fearless, stupidly so // doesn't mind risking his own life
✫ generally easy to get on with, it's difficult to dislike him
✫ doesn't think into the future // only thinks about the present
✫ dependable and very loyal to his friends

relationships.
✫ david green x cassandra griffiths // both are deceased
✫ only child // his biological father died before he was born
✫ green was orphaned when he was nine
✫ fostered by caroline and steve miles
✫ both his foster parents died when green was eleven
✫ best friends with chip
✫ his chihuahua, midas, is like a child to him
✫ heterosexual heteroromantic // has never been in a relationship before
✫ crushing on fallon

interaction.
storage // plot
✫ physically: hard // mentally: medium
✫ his weapon of choice is a spiked nail bat, yet he only has it for defense
✫ very diplomatic and much prefers mediation rather than fighting
✫ dislikes confrontation yet will fight if need be // prefers close-ranged attacks
✫ foster parents taught him self-defense
✫ living on the streets turned him into a good fighter // knows how to fire a gun
i do what i want when i'm wanting to
my soul? so cynical hover | biography | plotting

Offline brin d.

• northstar district.
    • View Profile
Re: imagine || meeting [06/14]
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 02:12:46 PM »
—-  & aria was nowhere in sight and it was getting him antsy. when he saw a group of people start to form, all heading in the same direction, he assumed that he must follow. he didn’t know what was happening, to be quite honest, until he heard the murmur of a couple people. they mentioned a meeting.. which makes sense, considering green was at the front of it all looking about ready to burst if he didn’t spill the beans sooner or later. the tall boy can help but spare a small, tight-lipped smile despite the anxiety gnawing at him as he kept looking around for his sister.
LIVIN' LIKE WE'RE RENEGADES!
brin day * male * 17 y/o * pisces-aries cusp * northstar district * ˝ of the day twins * oliver for disney week

Offline jazz

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 10:37:12 PM »

it had been fairly quiet the last couple of weeks. aside from a few trips to the cemetery to try and communicate with ghosts (and losing sleep thinking about being haunted by said ghosts), jazz felt like there wasn't too much going on in his life. then again, judging by the way greenie was rubbing his hands together, shifting from side to side as people began to fill up the warehouse.. part of him didn't know whether to be excited or more nervous than anything. still, he found a spot in the place and flashed a couple smiles at familiar faces as he walked by, awkwardly stuffing his hands into his jacket's pockets.

Offline GREENIE.

• Board Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 03:40:19 PM »
"Right, this one'll be quick." Green said, eyes searching the small crowd. "First of all... Welcome, all. There's a lot of new joiners, which is real exciting to see. So, welcome Tabby, Woods and Rain. Dave - whilst he has technically been here for a short while, he had finally chosen to introduce himself to us which is great - Brin, Aria and finally Daisy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always around."

He cracked a smile towards several faces in the crowd before slowly nodding his head. "I'd also like commend Jazz for all of his hard work around here recently. Well done." He pointed out towards the man mentioned, "And that is why I would like to promote you to Page." He gave him a brief thumbs up before his features grew slightly somber. "Now, also regarding positions in Northstar, Chip has chosen to step down as leader, which means that I will now be the sole Guardian of Northstar... If you all will have me, of course. In the upcoming week or so, I expect you all to attend a training session with me, especially since we need to make sure everyone knows how to at least defend themselves. We may not have the numbers now compared to the Badlands or Flintlock Lodge, but we need to learn to make do with everything we've got."

He was silent for a moment, pacing the room slowly before stopping and turning to look at the crowd knowingly. "Now, this was the part of the meeting I was most excited about." He slowly began to approach the group before pausing and squinting eagerly. "Boats." The single word was ambiguous and unclear, but Green would let it sink in for a moment before straightening up and folding his arms across his chest. "I want us to begin to repair the sail boats. Lets put them to great use! Go sailing! Fishing! Diving! I don't know, maybe we'll find islands out there, somewhere. We'll never know what's out there unless we go and look." He nodded his head in contemplation, before gesturing to the group.

"Lets get started on those boat repairs, and lets see where it takes us... I think this is it, guys. This could be life changing." He smiled to himself in thought before finally saying, "And, with that, I'm going to dismiss that meeting on that high note. We got a lot of work to do, folks."

OOC Notes:
- Welcome everyone who has joined!
- Jazz has been commended for his activity around Northstar and has been promoted to Page
- Chip has stepped down as leader, making Green the sole leader of ND
- A training session will be held in the upcoming week
- Green has announced that he'd like to see ND begin to repair the harbored boats for future enterprises

Spoiler: tags :: updated 5/11 • show
basics.
✫ vernon jeremiah green // only known as green or greenie
✫ hasn't told people that his name is vernon
✫ male // he/him
✫ twenty four // ages real time // born twenty first april
✫ leader of northstar district
✫ stepped up as leader - twentieth april 2039

appearance.
faceclaim - taron egerton
voice claim - taron egerton
✫ family originally comes from llanfairpwllgwyngyll in wales
✫ has a mixed british accent with a welsh and american twang
✫ 5'10ft // lean yet well-built from working out
✫ soft blue eyes and dirty blonde hair // has a mohawk
✫ physical health - 100%
    — current injuries: none as of now
✫ mental health - 100%
    — he's got no ailments at the moment

personality.
✫ fundamentally he has a good heart // humble
✫ very assertive // does what he can to benefit northstar
✫ has a good set of morals // cares for people unconditionally
✫ very relaxed and composed with self-assurance and confidence
✫ incredibly complacent and laid back unless he's fighting for his cause
✫ massive daredevil // is very into extreme sports
✫ fearless, stupidly so // doesn't mind risking his own life
✫ generally easy to get on with, it's difficult to dislike him
✫ doesn't think into the future // only thinks about the present
✫ dependable and very loyal to his friends

relationships.
✫ david green x cassandra griffiths // both are deceased
✫ only child // his biological father died before he was born
✫ green was orphaned when he was nine
✫ fostered by caroline and steve miles
✫ both his foster parents died when green was eleven
✫ best friends with chip
✫ his chihuahua, midas, is like a child to him
✫ heterosexual heteroromantic // has never been in a relationship before
✫ crushing on fallon

interaction.
storage // plot
✫ physically: hard // mentally: medium
✫ his weapon of choice is a spiked nail bat, yet he only has it for defense
✫ very diplomatic and much prefers mediation rather than fighting
✫ dislikes confrontation yet will fight if need be // prefers close-ranged attacks
✫ foster parents taught him self-defense
✫ living on the streets turned him into a good fighter // knows how to fire a gun
i do what i want when i'm wanting to
my soul? so cynical hover | biography | plotting

Offline jazz

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:50:41 PM »

quick meetings were jazz’s favorite. not like meetings were tiresome or boring (for the most part), but generally long news meant bad news and short news was good news.. he liked to say that northstar deserved to have some quick, good news for everyone. there were a couple joiners. good. it was enough for the corner of his lips to turn up, glancing through the crowd to try and see if he could name every one of them. work in progress, he supposed.

the last thing he’d expected was to get recognized for something. it had been a long time-- he couldn’t even remember the last time he’d been recognized for anything before. but it was good. it felt so, so good to at least have the little shoutout during the meeting-- let alone get a promotion. a cheesy grin broke out across his lips, simply whispering a “thank you” so quiet that it was like he had mouthed the words.

and yeah, there was talk about someone stepping down as leader, about training sessions.. but then there was the talk about boats, which really had jazz listening. god, how cool would it be to be pirates? or they could explore the bermuda triangle, and meet ghost pirates… jazz was getting a bit too ahead of himself, here. definitely needed to slow down.

maybe just start off by getting the boats back in shape, first.