Author Topic: Badlands HP Tryouts  (Read 375 times)

Offline Brynestick

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Badlands HP Tryouts
« on: June 29, 2019, 10:39:00 PM »
Hey so people expressed that they wanted tryouts, so here we goo!

First, a few things to be aware of:
— Promotions will happen ICly, and only after earning the position through activity and other contribution.
— Anyone aiming higher might get promoted to Officer before anything else, but any stand outs might get promoted faster.
— Characters can be promoted to Officer without being initiated, but they'll have until the next meeting to prove themselves to Cat and be initiated, otherwise they will be demoted until such a time that they do.
— There's no limit on how many people can apply for a position, and two people can sign up together for deputy if they want.

Ranks:
— SECOND IN COMMAND is the second highest rank amongst authority; in charge of helping maintain order around The Badlands, the Second in Command will serve as the Boss' right hand and a step-in for when the Boss is not available. They possess almost the same powers as the Boss, with the exception of holding meetings or accepting / denying alliance requests. To differentiate from regular members, the Second in Command wears a striped gray and white bandanna.
— THE COUNCIL will serve as the Boss' head advisers. Thoroughly trusted and the Boss' ear to confide in over political matters, ultimately, they are the group's voice of reason. They will also be in charge of dealing messages between The Badlands and other groups and arranging meetings for the Boss and other group leaders. These select members, without a doubt, possess great potential towards becoming future leader and are held as a prime example of what the Boss expects their soldiers to resemble. To differentiate from regular members, Councilmembers wear a striped purple bandanna.
— OFFICERS are a combination of the previous ranks War Chief, Head Hunter and Chamber, and perform all of the duties of the old ranks, ranging from managing the group's supplies, organizing patrols, training newcomers and assisting with domestic and diplomatic matters. Tasks are given to individuals based on their capabilities to guarantee efficiency. To differentiate from regular members, Officers wear a blue striped bandanna.

Code: (delete the parenthesis) [Select]
[b]Roleplayer's Name:[/b]
[b]Muse:[/b]
[b]Activity Level:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]About Character:[/b] (you can write as much or as little here as you like, or about anything related to the character)
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Backup Rank:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
Re: Badlands HP Tryouts
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 10:42:10 PM »
Track

Offline Noccult

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 06:15:45 AM »
Track for when I get my gd activity up

Offline foxhell

• tired dad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 12:44:05 PM »
Track for when I get my gd activity up
they say that i won't change.

Offline fin reaper

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 02:26:08 PM »
in this town we call home
everyone hail to the pumpkin songHUB

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 10:58:17 PM »
roleplayer's name: elysian
muse: my muse for addy is legit 10/10 no joke
activity level: over the summer i have classes plus a full-time job but i do frequent late-night spams at the end of my shifts. i'd give myself a rank of about 7/10 ic
character's name: adelbert “addy” douglas
about character: male, he/him, 25 years old
basically this guy is a spitfire without a filter and i love the hell out of him
if there’s something you wanna know it’s probably in his bio right here
desired rank: second in command
backup rank: staying as councilmember
other:

Offline Brynestick

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 01:04:11 PM »
nudges as it is still going on
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped