Author Topic: * 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 // 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 .  (Read 2266 times)

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
* 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 // 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 .
« on: June 30, 2019, 11:03:13 PM »
WELCOME , KIDDOS .
i know , i know . i just made a new one of these and now i'm making another one , but honestly , ya'll should have seen it comin' , if you really know me . anyway , welcome to my new storage thread ; make yourself at home ! feel free to track , chat , whatever — mi casa es tu casa !
PINTEREST  //  MORE LINKS  //  DISCORD: god's sick joke#3074
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:10:23 AM by mcfly »
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ dick's wings # 3074

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
* tnw .
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 11:13:48 PM »
TNW CHARACTERS .
  • roswell oretga  //  thirty y/o , los santos  [ main ]
  • deacon justice  //  twenty-three y/o , los santos  [ secondary ]
  • reid wayne  //  sixteen y/o , los santos  [ secondary ]
  • kelly halstead  //  thirty y/o , flintlock lodge  [ inactive ]
  • polar armour  //  nineteen y/o , northstar district  [ inactive ]
  • boy  [ jason castle ]  //  sixteen y/o , bluestem prairie  [ inactive ]
  • fern alamillo  //  seventeen y/o , bluestem prairie  [ inactive ]
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: * 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 // 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 .
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 04:16:33 AM »
tRACK
in this town we call home
everyone hail to the pumpkin songHUB

Offline CRYCOSMOS

• 「 * STAR / CHILD 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 04:47:33 AM »
Tracking <3
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Cry / (Cae)lum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFP - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket / Chaos Duo / Spinesnatcher with Devilscry - The stars to Devilscry’s void - Profile in general is created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Devilscry’s writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————————————

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 05:15:00 AM »
eyes emoji
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline unicorn

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 05:44:44 AM »
owo whats this
x
THE MEANEST DOG YOU'LL EVER MEET
HE AIN'T THE HOUND DOG IN THE STREET. HE BARES SOME TEETH AND TEARS SOME SKIN; BUT, BROTHER, THAT'S THE WORST OF HIM. NOW, THE DOG YOU REALLY GOT TO DREAD IS THE ONE THAT HOWLS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. IT'S HIM WHOSE HOWLING DRIVES MEN MAD AND A MIND TO ITS UNDOING. ————————————————————— STORAGE xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x

Offline kp.

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
* 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 // 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 .
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 06:56:55 AM »
henlo im home grandfoot

Offline hunnyween

• prev. demaury
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 07:53:56 AM »
sup
tell me you love me, but you treat me like i'm never there. ★
[ aka bee / sixteen / discord: hunny#1416 / any pronouns. ]

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 07:37:53 PM »
welcome , my children <3 ily all pls enjoy your stay

i kinda wanna try nano this year but like . Big Oof lmao , that's not gonna happen . 30 days is definitely not enough , LSAJDKS . i don't know how ppl do it , man

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 09:41:30 PM »
lmao im doing a nano this month but im not doing 50k bc im p busy this month
it’s relaxing bc u can set your own word / time / page / line goal
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline paddy

• mostly inactive.
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 11:48:55 PM »
:o not sure if im still allowed to track this cause it’s been a while but i saw this n i jus came back and missed u <3
sometimes i feel cold, even paralyzed
my interior world needs to sanitize

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2019, 05:46:18 PM »
i might do smth like that but like . not actually Do nanowrimo
bc i need to start Writing writing smh

" not allowed " my booty , you're ALWAYS welcome bb , i missed u too ilysm <3 <3

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2019, 03:37:21 AM »
i will never recover from the third season of stranger things . ever

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 10:57:15 AM »
i haven't seen stranger things whoops
who do you work for, baby?
and does it work for you lately?

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
a baby boy protagonist
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 02:09:03 AM »

NOT A KID ANYMORE , but it's the only name he's known , kid is a force to be reckoned with . he's still young , and even younger at heart ( probably always will be ) — a magnet for trouble with a knack for mischief . his heart was crafted from gold , his altruism just as unwavering as his optimism . he isn't very well-versed in socializing , abandoned as a baby and mostly alone since then , but he's a tech genius with an undying love for tinkering — and mythology and story-telling — and is quite polite . and , despite a small lack in social skills ( and yet somehow still being utterly outgoing and extroverted ) , he often finds himself in situations as a healer ( both medic and a lovely shoulder to cry on ) and mediator , caring too much and not knowing why ( because no one's ever been so kind to him ) .

TROPES: the good samaritan , the heart , gadgeteer genius , good is not dumb , good is not soft

DIALOGUE IDEAS ?

i thought you would have learned by now that i don't care what you've done in the past . it's what you've done now , your growth from the person you used to be , that i care about . and you've grown so much .

look . . . i don't even know what you're talking about . i am so sorry . i literally don't know anything .

what ? i like people ! i'm good with people ! just because i don't know what they're talking about , ever , doesn't mean i'm not good with them ! i'm GREAT with people . i am such a people person . i love being around them , talking to them . being around them . yeah . i'm freaking great with people .

i guess i just don't know how to give up , but that's okay . i'm resilient as much as i am stubborn .

i have GREAT hair , thank you very much . just because the world we live in is so dilapidated , doesn't mean my style has to be , too !
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 02:11:03 AM by mcfly »