Author Topic: * 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 // 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 .  (Read 905 times)

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
my baby boy baby
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 05:19:54 AM »

tw: mentions of violence , cancer , and abusive fathers

WHEN REID WALKS INTO A ROOM filled with his peers , silence falls and tension rises . his reputation of fearlessness and violence preceeds him , making him dreadful company to those who know who he is ( and what he can and will do ) . he's a child who had to grow up far too quickly , with the eyes of someone far beyond his age . his face seems stuck in one neutral expression , and his social skills are greatly lacking due to his own cynicism and apathy towards getting to know anyone . more than once he's been compared to the dark knight , fighting for those who can't fight for themselves while sticking by his lonesome ( until one girl glared herself into the ruins of his heart ) .

TROPES: " good " vigilante man , the quiet one , fish out of water , no social skills , the stoic , did you think i can't feel ? , beware the quiet ones , think nothing of it , the dreaded ( by peers )

SOME RANDOM DIALOGUE

wish i'da known your dad so i coulda hurt him before he hurt you . i'm sorry that happened to you . if he ev'a comes back , i'll beat his ass .

i stabbed my own hand .

okay .

my ma's the only person i ever had . i dunno how i'm gonna live without her .

CONNECTIONS

MA: he loves his ma ( sydney / syd ) more than anything else , and always will . when she got sick shortly after they got away from his dad , he made sure he didn't cling too tightly to the hope of her beating the cancer . they're two peas in a pod , and similar in personality except his ma's extroverted and loves to meet new people ; loves to be around people . she's an absolute angel on earth , and if someone so much as makes a weird expression towards her , he'll get Ready to Rumble .

CYNTHIA: cynthia is his mother at-home nurse , and the one who helped them get far , far away from reid's father . she's a do-no-harm but take-no-shit kind of woman , with stern looks that could make the most stubborn people do what she tells them to . she's very protective of those she loves , and that includes sydney and reid , especially the kiddo . she has a huge soft spot for the kid , after everything he's been through and will go through with his mom . she's like reid's second mom , and he would fight for her just as he would his biological mother .

HANA VALDEZ: they met in the principal's office , her waiting impatiently and him storming in , scaring the shit out of everyone but her . her defiant , fearless glare was what did it for him — he was a goner the second he looked into those big brown eyes . he'd never felt for anyone the way he felt for her , except for his mom and cynthia — but this was different and somehow foreign , and too weird not to explore . he liked her , a lot , and it was almost like love at first sight . they became very close in a very short amount of time , and it all happened so fast , getting together , but after awhile , it seemed they weren't just some flukey fling . they're young , yeah , but they love each other more than they could ever put into words . reid would fight and die for her like he would his moms .

THE VALDEZ'S & FORRESTER'S 'N' CO.: more like just one big family consisting of way too many people to put individually , he was nervous to meet them when hana immediately asked him to go to a family picnic the day they met . he was overwhelmed , especially by amor valdez-forrester , who was way too loving and sunshine when reid was used to assholes and shit-stain people . he wasn't used to such a large , tight-knit , loving group of people accepting him with open arms . eventually , he grew to have a soft spot for each and every one of them , especially amor , and he'd just as well fight for them as his moms and hana . they've become his own family .

NATE JACOBS: reid never expected to get as close to nate as he did — they became as close as reid and amor became , maybe even closer . once reid learned about nate's abusive father , he felt more of a connection to him ( and bradley ) than he felt with the rest of the large family . while he would fight for his entire family ( and anyone else who couldn't fight for themselves / who's bullied / etc. ) , he feels the strongest ( platonic ) connection towards not only his ma , but nate .
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ dick's wings # 3074

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
Re: * 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 // 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 .
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 11:23:40 PM »

CHARACTER  CONCEPT .  abandoned  by  your  father ,  lost  your  mother  too  early ,  and  outcast  by  your  siblings  (  you're  not  their  true  brother  ) .  you  give  and  you  give  and  never  take ,  always  kind  in  even  the  cruelest  situations  with  the  cruelest  people .  honey  drips  from  your  lips  when  you  speak  and  your  eyes  are  softer  than  the  clouds .  you  don't  believe  in  your  worth ,  or  your  purpose ,  but  you  will  always  do  your  best  to  make  sure  other  people  know  theirs .  you  deserve  the  best  but  you've  only  known  hurt  and  unkindness — but  it  will  never  keep  you  from  healing  and  showing  others  the  kindness  you  were  never  shown .
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

Offline fuentes

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2019, 06:43:30 PM »
ooo track

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2019, 10:09:10 PM »
Welcome To My Wasteland (':

i barely do anything here anymore if it's not tnw bc of discord + tumblr + google docs whoops

Offline fuentes

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2019, 11:22:12 PM »
oop

well i just wanted to pop in bc ily
and also can i get a uh. link to ur discord server

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2019, 06:24:23 PM »
(': ily2 wow , Blessed
you made my day

& oh shid , ofc !! i'll invite you (;

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
look , , ,
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2019, 07:49:27 PM »

LUCKY  BUCHANANi  wanted  to  forget ,  and  i  tried ,  but  everything  reminds  me  of  her ,  and  him .  forgetting  was  never  an  option ,  for  me .
the  memory  of  his  sister  has  haunted  him  every  day  since  he  lost  her  fourteen  years  ago ,  and  with  it ,  the  memory  of  who  took  her  from  him  and  their  friends .  without  her ,  he  fell  into  isolation  again ,  unwillingly  at  first  before  he  finally  realized  their  friends  were  never  really  theirs — only  hers .  but  he  was  okay  with  it .  alone  was  something  he'd  grown  accustomed  to  in  his  first  decade  of  life .

and  alone  was  how  he  would  look  back  into  the  one  who  killed  his  sister ;  alone  was  how  he  would  find  him  and  bring  him  to  justice — until  his  mother  calls  her  friends  in  a  hushed  and  worried  voice ,  thinking  he  wasn't  paying  attention ,  or  couldn't  hear ,  or  both .

" i'm  worried  about  him .  he  hasn't  slept  or  eaten ,  and  all  he  does  is  look  through  your  old  folders  and  photos .  i  don't  know  what  to  do . "

— UN-HIDDEN ,  a  drama - thriller / horror  wip .

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2019, 08:24:58 PM »
here he is , plant mom #2

Offline ZIGGY.

• View Profile
Re: * ???????????????????? // ???????????????????? .
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 10:05:57 PM »
can't use the Fancy Bold for display name but *shrug* oh well

i'll post more about him later .

los  santos  //  ☼ ☼ ☼  //  xxviii

Offline ZIGGY.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2019, 06:05:27 PM »

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2019, 08:07:49 AM »
tracking <3
down by home, i've seen this road before. i don't know if your soul can pay the toll. no crushing, no houses send flowers. syre cried a floral river into the valley where the sun set for hours. ⋆

discord: cubs#3575 ⋆ storage thread ⋆ any/all pronouns

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2019, 11:50:53 PM »
welcome baaaaaabes <3

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2019, 12:59:36 AM »
my love for jason todd knows no bounds

anyway i'm gonna , at some point , revamp / create a new premades thread & make some new templates because ya boi needs the distraction .

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2019, 10:35:00 PM »

❝  i've  died  once  before ;  i'm  not  afraid  to  die  again .  ❞

CRIMM .  a  dead  son  and  brother ,  heart  of  gold  rusted  and fading .  constant  frown ,  softened  by  few  none .  broken  crown ,  thrown  away .  always  the  charitable ;  reluctant  but  never  hesitant .  tongue  dripping  sarcasm .  eyes  tired  and  hardened .  calloused  hands ;  bruised  and  scarred .  authority  be  damned .

going  by  and  known  only  as  CRIMM  is  the  sharp - tongued  young  man ,  lost  to  his  family  at  a  young  age ,  taken  from  them  and  forced  to  become  something  he  never  wanted  to  be .  when  he  was  old  enough ,  he  fought  back  with  succession ,  and  became  a  lethal - justice  guardian  of  the  innocent .  he  has  no  care  for  what  authority  says ,  and  acts  solely  by  his  own  rules  and  morals  (  which  may  be  questionable  ) .
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 10:57:22 PM by mcfly »

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
meh ?
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2019, 12:38:32 AM »
adam castello
36. david giuntoli. detective.
what would you do for power ?

he sighs heavily and frowns, wiping a hand over his face. if it wasn’t noticeable before, the prominent bags under his eyes were definitely a little too prominent, now. his eyelids droop and he shakes his head, running both of his hands through his hair and staring at the carpeted floor.

“ i know a lot of people who’d sacrifice anything for just a taste of power, and i promised myself that i’d never become that—so hungry for power that i’m unafraid of losing anything and everything. ”

he pauses to suck in a shaky breath, and crosses his arms over his chest again.

“ i would turn down any offer for power unless i absolutely needed to be in that position—like, if it was to help others, or something. but i would only do it if i didn’t have to hurt anyone or completely lose myself in the process. ”

losing himself was something that has happened before—it’s easy to tell from the look in his eyes, brows furrowed and mouth in a tight line. he doesn’t want to feel that, again, and he doesn’t want to hurt anyone if he doesn’t have to—especially not for power.