Author Topic: I spy with my little eye  (Read 221 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: I spy with my little eye
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2019, 05:46:27 PM »
Those thingies that can make categories go bye bye
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2019, 06:04:15 PM »
Okay just to check are we all on the main theme because I feel like that could change how this game is played a bit lmao.

But maybe that blue section of the pie chart by "forum stats"?
BUT THE DARKER THE WEATHER THE BETTER THE MAN
[ YOU CAN TAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT NOT WHO I AM  ——  CHARACTERS  &  PINTEREST ———— ]

Offline cab

• number one sleeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2019, 06:06:06 PM »
I’m on mountain fog buttt the thing I chose is on all themes

Here’s a lil hint

It’s a button
bro
--- did you take my Chinese food? The package had my name on it you can’t just take someone’s food if it has their name on it

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2019, 07:29:09 PM »
Ayyy I made Mountain Fog :^D

Is the button with the world and then a weird paper thing
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline cab

• number one sleeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2019, 07:36:46 PM »
Yeas it’s the world

Mountain fog is!! Pretty!! Or maybe I’m biased because blue is my favourite color
bro
--- did you take my Chinese food? The package had my name on it you can’t just take someone’s food if it has their name on it

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2019, 07:43:15 PM »
Okay this is a silly question but where is the world asldkhf I can't find it and now I'm going to be looking for it for the rest of my life,,,
[ YOU CAN TAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT NOT WHO I AM  ——  CHARACTERS  &  PINTEREST ———— ]

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2019, 07:49:25 PM »
I WIN
The world is the url button
Like when you don’t do a quick reply and you do a normal reply
There’s the giant list of buttons
And
There’s a world for url

Okie do I go again orrrr does someone else want to
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline AUREATE™

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2019, 07:51:22 PM »
Oh that would make sense I've only been checking the page / using quick reply alfkhasd.

I don't wanna go or anything so whoever else wants to!

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2019, 09:13:11 PM »
I spy with my little eye
Uhhh
Something cute
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline AUREATE™

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2019, 09:14:50 PM »
Cab's icon tbh?

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2019, 09:20:30 PM »
Nope, who’s Cab
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline AUREATE™

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2019, 09:30:36 PM »
Memoca lmao, name change. Is it your icon?

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2019, 09:40:42 PM »
is it me
jk
is it. shit idk what's cute
the threads w Mo in BL?

I'm on Vaux
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2019, 09:44:29 PM »
Nope
& I haven’t read a single thread with Mo so nope

And this one ain’t about themes so dw
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2019, 11:17:37 PM »
oh you're missing out then she's precious

themes
so it's an image or a thread?
edit: the anniversary badges
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB