Author Topic: Hoot documenting Sims drama  (Read 59 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Hoot documenting Sims drama
« on: July 02, 2019, 12:16:00 AM »
Yeah I’m just gonna talk about how fucking crazy this game is because...Jesus Christ y’all need to read how wild my game is. My sims are gonna be Brendan and Piper from FL and Springfield respectively but you don’t have to know much abt them to understand this

The story so far:
— Brendan got taken away from his parents, I cheated and Brendan got adopted by Elysian’s character Mickey
— Brendan joined the Karate Club in elementary (mod)
— Brendan dated Amity (Van’s character) for 2 seconds
— Brendan grew up and moved into an apartment, joined military career
— Once he reached the top of the career I made him into a detective (he would be a cop but the only cop-related job is detective so...)
— Brendan met Piper and now they’re dating
— Piper broke up with Brendan bc he went to the bathroom but it’s okay, they’re back together now
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Hoot documenting Sims drama
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 12:17:49 AM »
track
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 12:19:46 AM »
This gets its own separate post from the first one because I’m still cry-laughing over this shit like wtAF

Brendan’s parents are elders and somehow had another kid. I guess they’re salty bc they named the new kid Piper and...omfg imagine being so salty you name your new child after your ex-child’s girlfriend
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline cab

• number one sleeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 12:47:23 AM »
sim drama time track
bro
--- did you take my Chinese food? The package had my name on it you can’t just take someone’s food if it has their name on it

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • i can't spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 12:52:02 AM »
Oh teatime
i hope you're happy in the end — info

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 12:00:14 AM »
I keep getting some dumb Last Exception notification, apparently Brendan and Piper’s sim lives are on the line or smth with it. Tbh I can always remake Brendan and Piper, I have them saved on the gallery, but I rlly don’t wanna risk losing all of the houses I built

Time to find YouTube videos abt it smh
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • i can't spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 03:43:44 AM »
just clone them for the # lolz
i hope you're happy in the end — info

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 10:02:44 PM »
Trueee,,, an entire world filled with Brendan

Tempted to make a Saitama in Sims....

Ever since Piper moved in with Brendan, Mickey (Elysian’s) and Leon (Darky’s) stopped visiting as often. Ig they’re feeling replaced
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic