Author Topic: Imagines uwu  (Read 57 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Imagines uwu
« on: July 03, 2019, 12:07:02 AM »
Idk can y’all tell that I’m like,,, trying to save the OOC community here? It’s probs obvious I’m kinda spamming this board at this point

Imagines like those tumblr things but way less creepy and with my own twist
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Imagines uwu
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 12:07:42 AM »
Imagine being a dog
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 04:22:53 AM »
woof yknow
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 02:13:15 AM »
Imagine being a plate of spaghetti
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • i can't spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 02:54:03 AM »
Imagine: you’re sitting at home playing your favorite game, bearbones. You lovingly glance at the icon of Hootowls, your favorite admin. “If only I could be with you, Hoot-Chan” you sigh, stroking One Punch Man’s cheek with a finger. Suddenly, a rustling at your window. An entire owl appears through the window. “Hootowls!” You cry, overwhelmed to see your favorite person in the whole world in your room. “I saw you weren’t following the BearBones Way” says Hoot, grabbing your throat with her meaty claws. Your world goes dark.
i hope you're happy in the end — info

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 03:08:54 AM »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 03:13:39 AM »
Imagine: you’re sitting alone in your room, it’s dark, and the windows are open because you hate yourself. You hear an owl in the distance. It’s a bootleg Crows. You grab your nearest shoe and do a 360 spin headshot oneshot killshot on the owl. But then Crows forms from the shadows like a creepy Ganondorf but not the hot kind on tumblr that Crows is kinda obsessing over idk man. But whatever the Crows appears and eats you. The end.
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic