Author Topic: give me good tv shows to watch!!  (Read 42 times)

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
give me good tv shows to watch!!
« on: July 05, 2019, 12:27:49 PM »
i am running dangerously low on shit to watch pls help me
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: give me good tv shows to watch!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 12:32:26 PM »
Okie so.
Listen to me.
One Punch Man.
I know you’re already thinking: it’s an anime.
And yeah it is.
I hated anime at first.
But then I watched One Punch Man.
One Punch Man is ridiculously hilarious AND it has badass animation.
Everything you hate about anime, this show makes fun of.
Plus the main character looks ridiculous it’s good.

Edit;; fair warning tho the show can be p violent at times sOO if you’re sensitive to that then maybe,,,,, maybe don’t
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 01:03:20 PM by Hootowls »
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • i can't spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 12:36:23 PM »
If you haven’t seen twin peaks,,,,, watch it
the kirlian frquencies which is in spanish but theres subs out there and netflix has an alright dub translation,,, kinda like nightvale or twilight zone
not a tv series but the daisy brown series on youtube is SO GOOD but you gotta put your captions on, its about a girl who rasies a monster her father left behind
i hope you're happy in the end — info

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:20:33 PM »
if you like good fucking humor that is ridiculously quotable coupled with an incredibly realistic-yet-absurd depiction of life, Bojack Horseman
now you might watch the first few episodes and think "what the actual fuck is this" but like ,,, everyone agrees the first few episodes aren't good and not indicative of the Quality that is to come
it tackles real, hard shit (it is MA so bear that in mind ,,) like mental illness, addiction, sex, relationships, abuse, death, etc (and so much more)
it's not just my favorite animated show, it's my favorite show. I get it's not for everyone, though

I'll see if I can come up w anything else but ye. I watch through that show like ,,, at least twice a year. there's already 5 seasons and it's still going
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB