Author Topic: & — non abbiamo armi // storage  (Read 655 times)

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
& — non abbiamo armi // storage
« on: August 12, 2019, 06:32:22 PM »
[ermal meta voice] ALLA SALUTE ! AUGURI !!

welcome to storage thread round 2 in which i am no more aesthetic and no less obsessed with ermal meta, sorry — y'all can post & steal unless i explicitly say "pls don't steal" or something

non abbiamo armi by ermal meta — tbh this is one of the best songs on the album it's the title song for a reason & has enough feeling for u to understand even without knowing the language... pls listen to this song it's so good it makes me emotional
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: & — non abbiamo armi // storage
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 06:33:42 PM »
first
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 06:34:23 PM »
& — current characters
→ abd al-malik abatangelo // los santos
→ arbën baruti // northstar district...?

& — planned characters
→ unnamed guy // tbd
→ unnamed guy #2 // tbd
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:47:30 PM by Mocha. »
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 06:34:32 PM »
WELCOME BRYNE !!

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 06:38:04 PM »
THANKS IT'S GREAT TO BE HERE

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 07:03:19 PM »
H
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) characters

Offline CRYCOSMOS

• 「 * STAR / CHILD 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 08:02:24 PM »
*ROLLS OVER AND KNOCKS MOCHI DOWN WITH MY BIG U W U ENERGY*
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Cry / (Cae)lum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFP - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket / Chaos Duo / Spinesnatcher with Devilscry - The stars to Devilscry’s void - Profile in general is created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Devilscry’s writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————————————

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 09:13:09 PM »
quietly but clumsily runs in and trips but it's okay
henlo i love you : D
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ dick's wings # 3074

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 01:58:19 PM »
CIAO AMICI!! I LOVE U ALL TOO

& — things i gotta do
→ post the piano thread for m in los santos
→ revamp m's entire profile
→ redo arbën's profile, make sure ik what's going on w/ that
→ flesh out my other character ideas !!

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »
& — character concept one: northstar district

→ somewhere between 24-27, most likely. has a weird, boyish charm that’s halfway between charisma and ineptness. occasionally awkward and fumbling, but in a way that makes you smile. has the mildest stammer, partly due to english not being his first language. not the greatest at thinking on his feet in conversation if the topic changes quickly, but unafraid to hand out compliments (in his own way). sweet and easy to become endeared to. comes alive as a passionate, life-loving force when allowed to put on some sort of show. good at giving speeches. athletic, active and adventurous.

→ biggest flaw: severe anger issues when under stress. takes out said anger on himself and his possessions in brief, uncontrollable fits of violence that can severely injure himself (but never anybody else). the worst he'll do to somebody else is shout.

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 03:18:56 PM »
nd baby's name is now konstantin (thanks truce), which can apparently be shortened to kosta (koffee) or kostya, both of which are... ridiculously adorable names. his middle name can be nikolai idk and i also don't care that his name implies he's russian and he should therefore have a russian naming pattern. he's not from russia, his mother was just... really into russian names. konstantin got the brunt of that love

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 04:35:58 PM »
if he isn't Russian what is he?

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 04:41:21 PM »
uh... hmm... i’m not sure. some variant of european, probably, because that’s good

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 04:42:45 PM »
dfgjhhjk

Offline unicorn

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 03:13:25 AM »
smooches konstantin on the forehead
x
THE MEANEST DOG YOU'LL EVER MEET
HE AIN'T THE HOUND DOG IN THE STREET. HE BARES SOME TEETH AND TEARS SOME SKIN; BUT, BROTHER, THAT'S THE WORST OF HIM. NOW, THE DOG YOU REALLY GOT TO DREAD IS THE ONE THAT HOWLS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. IT'S HIM WHOSE HOWLING DRIVES MEN MAD AND A MIND TO ITS UNDOING. ————————————————————— STORAGE xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x