Author Topic: bloodstripes ii.  (Read 253 times)

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
bloodstripes ii.
« on: August 15, 2019, 08:09:45 AM »
heyo and welcome to my new storage/dump! here i’ll be keeping my characters, writing, and more! you’re more than welcome to post and chat here if you’d like. i’m also always open to plotting or chatting, so don’t be afraid to pm me or add me on discord (linked below!) enjoy! :^)

pinterest page ⋆ discord: cubs # 3575 to plot/chat!
down by home, i've seen this road before. i don't know if your soul can pay the toll. no crushing, no houses send flowers. syre cried a floral river into the valley where the sun set for hours. ⋆

discord: cubs#3575 ⋆ storage thread ⋆ any/all pronouns

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
Re: bloodstripes ii.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:26:11 AM »
tumbles in <3
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ dick's wings # 3074

Offline FABOURNE

• 「 * STAR / CHILD 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 08:39:51 AM »
Trick track! <3
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket & Chaos Duo with Knafe - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Knave’s writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline MARLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 08:41:05 AM »
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

// testing && welcome marty n devilad !! ilu both <33
when i first met you, didn't realize. i can't forget you, for your surprise. you introduced me, to my mind, and left me wanting, you and your kind. ⋆
asphodel member ⋆ pinterest ⋆ brother to cane

Offline CANE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 08:48:10 AM »
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

// testing uwu always following his brother
you could smell it so you left me on my own, to complete the mission. now i'm leaving it all behind. i'm going hunting. ⋆
aspodel member ⋆ pinterest ⋆ brother to marley

Offline KIYOKO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 09:49:43 AM »

kiyoko ⋆⋆⋆ younger sister to hachi akagi, and former trainee. she holds within her an unbludging grudge, and skills matching in power to act upon such bitterness. although her abilities makes her capable of great feats, kiyoko is stricken with the flaw of dwelling in her past; latched onto her brother’s unsolved murder, the femme’s pursuit to find her brother’s killer is her ultimate goal, but may also be her ultimate mistake.
heaven help ya 'm telling the truth, heaven help ya she's coming for you / heaven help ya the girl likes to fight- afraid of nothing and she carries a knife ⋆
los santos member ⋆ pinterest ⋆ former assassin

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 11:49:58 AM »
TO DO // GOALS: figure out which tnw characters to put where && make faustus’ bio && make character gallery && organize discord server a lil more
down by home, i've seen this road before. i don't know if your soul can pay the toll. no crushing, no houses send flowers. syre cried a floral river into the valley where the sun set for hours. ⋆

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 11:51:47 AM »
launches self in via cannon
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline hunny

• prev. demaury
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 11:52:41 AM »
track or whateveh
tell me you love me, but you treat me like i'm never there. ★
[ aka bee / sixteen / discord: hunny#1416 / any pronouns. ]

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 12:37:37 PM »
sits
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 01:08:54 PM »

FAUSTUS MONTGOMERY ⋆⋆⋆ brother, father, husband. faustus is a man of great dedication and patience, a true family man at heart. the protector and the defender, his broad shoulders carry great weight. brown leather jackets, faded green flannels, rough hands, scarred skin. faustus // fallen guardian angel.

FULL NAME: faustus atticus montgomery
PHYSCIAL AGE: thirty six years old
RELATIONS: brother to josiah montgomery [alive] // father to wren montgomery [deceased] // husband to kofi [believed to be deceased]

PERSONALITY TRAITS: hard on others, high expectations, strict, logical, level headed, protective, valiant, upfront, honest, selfless, strict, often standoffish, paternal
CHARACTER FLAWS: represses his emotions often, too often relies on logic over emotion, holds grudges for too long, often stuck in the past
HISTORY: son to a kindly mother and a very strict dad, faustus grew up in a fairly balanced household alongside his younger brother, josiah. the two brothers were close and faustus did his best to look out for jo throughout the years. their family was tight knit and truly a happy, homely family. tragedy soon undid this one night when two bugulars broke into their home in the dead of night. what should have been a simple robbery turned into a bloody crime scene after faustus’ dad attempted to defend his household. at the time, faustus was 19 and living on his own. upon getting the call, faustus gained custody of his little brother due to the circumstances. short on money and searching for a sense of family after losing their own, the brothers got involved with a gang. the gang’s founder, brock, was fairly close with faustus, and the two worked hard to collect their dues. it was this time that faustus became the sharpshooter he is today- often perched upon rooftops to take out any threats during raids. one night, when faustus was away from the gang for the day, the gang got into a shootout, and josiah was shot and injured. rather than helping the youth, brock turned and left him for dead, only to tell faustus that the boy had died due to his injuries. faustus was suspicious of this, brock having had a habit of twisting the truth to his advantage, and eventually, the two got into a fistfight, leading to faustus being thrown out of the gang. after the chaos of his brother’s alleged death and his exile, faustus strived for a quiet life. he moved to a neighboring city, got himself a place and a stable job. eventually, he met his husband and the two fell in love. after marrying and getting a house together, they adopted a baby girl named wren.

> NOTE // WIP
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 06:19:14 AM by Cubs »

Offline FAUSTUS

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 03:37:49 PM »

// testing <3 here is Dad
Can I still improve? I got no time, I got shit to do / I got things to lose / I got life to choose. Let's be honest, Am I really screwed- Am I still a fool- If I keep it cool? ⋆
los santos member ⋆ pinterest ⋆ brother to josiah

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 05:11:39 PM »
TNW CHARACTERS:
- faustus montgomery > los santos [ active ]
- cane && marley dogson > asphodel [ active ]

- kiyoko akagi > los santos [ in development ]

- wolfsbane forester > los santos [ inactive ]

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 07:06:01 PM »
i love dad
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline hunny

• prev. demaury
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 08:43:27 PM »
/grabs faustus
thanks i love him
tell me you love me, but you treat me like i'm never there. ★
[ aka bee / sixteen / discord: hunny#1416 / any pronouns. ]