Author Topic: ( ❛ *. ˊ DARK / DARKER ˊ )  (Read 145 times)

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
( ❛ *. ˊ DARK / DARKER ˊ )
« on: August 23, 2019, 06:44:40 PM »
ink stained teeth bared, slide a tongue polluted and poisoned across them, taste the toxicity on breathes foul and putrid –
—- Seek out honeyed flesh you so desire, latch onto skin that screams for mercy, grind muscle and bone together like the wicked beast that you are. Dare not apologize, for they knew what terrors awaited them in the dark.

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
( ❛ *. ˊ STARLESS ˊ )
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 07:12:50 PM »
❛ *. ˊ APHRODISIAC ( RHODI ) FELL ˊ / GOD KILLER & SOUL EATER
❛ *. ˊ YOUNGBLOOD ( MILES )BRINGER ˊ / RISING PHOENIX ; IT'S(NOT)OVER
❛ *. ˊ DARLING ( DEAR )DEAREST ˊ / LONE LOVER & KING'S POET
❛ *. ˊ JUN ˊ / A CRUEL ANGEL'S THESIS ; THAT OF WHICH IS AND ISN'T
❛ *. ˊ TRIBULATION ˊ / MONSTER EXECUTIONER & BEAST HUNTER
❛ *. ˊ 23R0 // Z3R0 // 0 ˊ / VIRUS ENTITY ; Y͞OŲR̀ SYS̸̷ŢE͜M̀͞S͜ ́͞AR̷E҉͟͢ ̷̷͟M͠͠I͜͠NE͟ ;̸̶^̢)̸
❛ *. ˊ KAIUS ˊ / HEAVEN'S WRATH ; WHEN HEAVEN BEARS ITS TEETH
❛ *. ˊ BILLY ˊ / TELLER OF FORTUNES & SEER OF PASTS AND FUTURES
❛ *. ˊ MOJI ˊ / TALL TALE TELLER & ??
❛ *. ˊ FIRST ˊ / SHADOW REALM KING & HEIR OF NOTHING
❛ *. ˊ LOBO ˊ / ??
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 03:20:43 PM by knave »

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
Re: ( ❛ *. ˊ DARK / DARKER ˊ )
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 07:34:57 PM »
Look over what I wrote down from my odd yet interesting dream a few weeks back. Might remember a few pieces here and there looking it over, but otherwise I'll start to do some world-building because it was wild and I wish I slept longer / earlier for a better idea.

Create detail tags so I can fill them out for all of my characters, previous, current, and to be birthed.

Self reminder to create a character storage on Discord and have it organized for once. Have it nice and neat before doing some other things and eventually invite friends over. Invade my space so I'm not lonely.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 07:46:25 PM by knave »

Offline FABOURNE

• 「 * STAR / CHILD 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 08:06:30 PM »
*gently rolls over to you and hugs* ≧(´▽`)≦ <3
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket & Chaos Duo with Knafe - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Knave’s writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 08:14:46 PM »
gently pats and hugs back

Look! It is babey,,,
I've been found

Offline FABOURNE

• 「 * STAR / CHILD 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 08:21:03 PM »
I am ev͢e҉r̵ýw͢her͞e uwu:knife:
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket & Chaos Duo with Knafe - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Knave’s writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 08:31:20 PM »
A̢͡s ͟͟expect̷ed̷

Now put that knife away, it be shARP

Wouldn't wanna accidentally ge̵t̵͜ ͠s̨ta̸͞bb̷̛͜ȩ͠͠d͜ stab someone

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 08:33:27 PM »
❝ Enter the yawning chasm of the void, see the endless nothing, the vast empty. Be careful, dear wanderer, for the beast of eternal darkness hungers for your golden flesh… ❞

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »
Spoiler: My weird dream • show
Recorded 7/19/19 at 8 in the morning
Forgive any spelling mistakes missed or some bits not fully connecting together. It'll be edited to make more sense before being thrust into the arms of world-building.

i had a weird ass dream which partially contributes to watching kevin play minecraft: storymode with the wither storm. except it started off really strange. where i was in this room with two guys except they were "me" and this other person. it was pretty mundane in waking up and having a small chat before going outside to do some stuff. cut to being outside in a fair ground area where i was checking out some items with a companion ( who i don't even remember, but that's besides the point ) for some dimension traveling "bubblegum". it was pretty big and i had decided to eat one in order to see where i would end up. of course, like it was meant to be, it brought me to another world different from mine.

by doing that it essentially created a door that i could open and go through to alternate between said worlds. after spending some time in a few shops in this different universe, i went back to my "original home". it was pretty peaceful for a moment before things suddenly went south. i vaguely remember darkness beginning to block out the sun in a rapid speed and people screaming. it's a little hazy but i recall a few people, who i assumed were guardians, open portals to this other universe ( it wasn't the same one i visited ) so they could escape. i DO remember going into third person view like you would in a game to see this darkness spill through the buildings and absorbing the unfortunate that weren't able to escape in time.

at some point i ended up at one of the door portals and talking to someone but it's all a blur as to who. i ended up going through the door and shutting it since the darkness already took over most of the world at that point. upon shutting it, i put my hands on both sides of this door before saying some sort of command. it was a two parter ( expecto patronum! as an example ) which caused my hands to burst into flames of deep crimson and gold to burn said door down. it took a bit of effort but was easily disintegrated. time passed on it was pretty good until it happened again. unlike last time, all the guardians before weren't around and these people were trapped.

at this point i had decided to go back to the other universe i had visited in the first place before closing that portal. another blur of time and i found this girl with a couple of others after searching for help. i went back to the shop i had appeared in since i didn't have any more of dimension travelling bubblegum. ( which i preceded to stumble over my words to before getting to say what i needed to the shop keeper. im thankful he was nice even if he had a resting bitch face. i'll never forget that face, man. ) clear as day i remember telling her, "i know that it's probably gone, but i want to see my original home one more time". only which i could assumed as the second universe taken over bUT it wasn't the case. either way, she accompanied me so i wasn't alone on said visit.

it was strange because i had arrived back in my room while sitting in the corner and this time i was watching myself and this other person who happened to be with me. a memory of the past, which caused me to just. stare. dumbfounded. as if i were having an out of body experience. it sort of glitched because i recall it all going to a blinding white flash before sitting in the corner once again. this girl was with me and looked at me for a moment before i shot up to stand and opened the door.

i stepped out alongside this girl into a hallway that could be compared to a highschool gym, seeing a bunch of people dressed in white sleeping wear suddenly running forward. there was no explanation of it at the start, causing to run with them and looking back to see what would cause them to run.

then, then i stop to stand and look to my right at this young girl, watching her pick up this golden thing ( i know, how descriptive :p ) in her hands before putting it on her chest. when it got in contact with her, it started to spread all over, causing her to convulse violently and started to morph into the darkness once again.

my companion was calling my name at that point, ushering me to come to the portal so we could escape. i found it so odd that even with the portal open everyone else avoided it. then it came to my realization that it was a trap before pushing the girl and me into the other universe again. i believe a bit of it escaped into the other universe because after shutting the door, i was chasing something before i get called back that the door wasn't burning. i watched her say the words with the flames briefly torching the sides before going out for no reason.

she proceeds to go after the thing i was chasing after i told her i'd give it a try. second time wasn't the charm. i tried it and the flames went out almost immediately. i did it again before the girl came back and together, with a lot of effort, we had to  crush the door together both ways until it became mere ashes

once we got that done some random person said that several mini doors were opened in the backroom. of course, i'm worried as hell that once again another universe was going to be claimed and the cycle would never end. when we entered the back with the person, i stared at the dark blocks, thinking not again. the girl reassured me that it was only the blocks, not the darkness, leaving me to be skeptical as hell.

she pulled out this knife from her pocket and scraped the floor to show that it was, indeed, just the floor and nothing else. when i was proven wrong on my suspicions the both of us burned up the rest of the mini portals then exited.

unfortunately that's it since i woke up after we finished but mAN, if i could revisit a dream, that would be one of them to see how the rest plays out.

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 02:30:31 PM »
Create Lobo's sub and create an account to house the other soon to be made subs

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile