Author Topic: ( a job like no other ) modern rp, interest check  (Read 133 times)

Offline vix

• semi-active.
    • View Profile
( a job like no other ) modern rp, interest check
« on: August 28, 2019, 07:02:33 PM »
bb has been extremely active as of late and although i love tnw with my whole heart, i'd like to suggest a modern rp, similar to and like a mini main game that revolves around amusement park employees and mostly their life outside of the amusement park. from around the world, they all settle in commons or an employee housing and deal with love, drama, and romance in their free time. the guide / intro is still in the works but if you're interested, please post here and if you want to know more, join the server !!!
so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:

Offline SULTAN

• View Profile
Re: ( a job like no other ) modern rp, interest check
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 03:38:35 PM »
track:)
  [ IT'S YOUR WHITE T-SHIRT! ]  
 info + thread hub + friends

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 06:42:03 PM »
Ooooo

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 06:44:03 PM »
YES
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 06:51:24 PM »
y e s
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ dick's wings # 3074

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 07:43:17 PM »
HELL YEAH
down by home, i've seen this road before. i don't know if your soul can pay the toll. no crushing, no houses send flowers. syre cried a floral river into the valley where the sun set for hours. ⋆

discord: cubs#3575 ⋆ storage thread ⋆ any/all pronouns