Author Topic: ( ❛ *. ˊˊ HEAVEN'S TEETH AND HELL'S CLAWS ˊˊ )  (Read 147 times)

Offline scoundrel

• View Profile
( ❛ *. ˊˊ HEAVEN'S TEETH AND HELL'S CLAWS ˊˊ )
« on: September 10, 2019, 03:36:19 PM »
Just a little section for all of my subs so I can keep them organized, as well as keep things orderly for myself. Nothing else to it. Feel free to track? Doesn't matter so long as it doesn't become something to chat in.

@knave
OLD MAN TROUBLE BACK AGAIN
Fucking up my plans like : ˊˊ OH NO, OH NO ˊˊ ( account managed by knave

Offline scoundrel

• View Profile
( ❛ *. ˊˊ DIRECTORY ˊˊ )
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 03:37:09 PM »
❛ *. ˊ APHRODISIAC ( RHODI ) FELL ˊ / GOD EATER & SOUL DEVOURER
❛ *. ˊ YOUNGBLOOD ( STILES )BRINGER ˊ / RISING PHOENIX ; IT'S(NOT)OVER
❛ *. ˊ DARLING DEAREST ˊ / LONE LOVER & KING'S POET
❛ *. ˊ JUN ˊ / A CRUEL ANGEL'S THESIS ; THAT OF WHICH IS AND ISN'T
❛ *. ˊ TRIBULATION ˊ / MONSTER EXECUTIONER & BEAST HUNTER
❛ *. ˊ 23R0 // Z3R0 // 0 ˊ / VIRUS ENTITY ; Y͞OŲR̀ SYS̸̷ŢE͜M̀͞S͜ ́͞AR̷E҉͟͢ ̷̷͟M͠͠I͜͠NE͟ ;̸̶^̢)̸
❛ *. ˊ MÁGOA ˊ / HEAVEN'S WRATH ; WHEN HEAVEN BEARS ITS TEETH
❛ *. ˊ BILLY ˊ / TELLER OF FORTUNES & SEER OF PASTS AND FUTURES
❛ *. ˊ MOJI ˊ / TALL TALE TELLER & ??
❛ *. ˊ FIRST ˊ / SHADOW REALM KING & HEIR OF NOTHING
❛ *. ˊ LOBO ˊ / EMBODIMENT OF REINCARNATION & CURSE OF IMMORTALITY
❛ *. ˊ DANNY ˊ / THE VOID ; THE BEGINNING AND THE END
❛ *. ˊ PLAYBOY ˊ / ?? & ??
❛ *. ˊ LOSTBOY ˊ / FAIRY TALE EATER ; A TRUE LOST BOY
❛ *. ˊ NEVERLAND ˊ /
❛ *. ˊ ROGUE ( R ) ˊ / KEEPER OF ELDRITCH BEASTS ; THEY WHO HOLDS SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE
❛ *. ˊ  GRIMM EDAX ˊ / ?? & ??
❛ *. ˊ KALON ˊ /
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 09:05:11 PM by scoundrel »

Offline Lobo

• View Profile
Re: ( ❛ *. ˊˊ HEAVEN'S TEETH AND HELL'S CLAWS ˊˊ )
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 03:56:03 PM »
so that's what danny's old persona was. first is the current king of the shadow realm and heir of nothingness. i know i said that lobo inherited the reincarnation part  from him, so now it's certain he's the embodiment of reincarnation / curse of immortality.
maybe?? maybe he's the alpha shadowhound because i have this system of how the shadowhounds and blackhounds work since they're tied to the shadow realm

lobo will have blond hair and gray eyes. pretty lean build, more than likely a young adult for animal form. high possibility of being 17 in human aus, or seems that way. shadows love him

lobo porbably has the brash / cold nature from kaius since his papa isn't,,, warm and cuddly, but also shy and inquisitive from first's side
he's a piece of them so it would make sense if he's extremely hot to the touch ( thanks to kaius ) and has shadows that clings to him ( thanks to first )
hm
OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE REINCARNATION THING SINCE THAT'S WHAT DANNY HAD BEFORE BECOMING THE VOID AND DESIGNATING IT TO HIS KIDS
so lobo has inherited that. im thinking about him dying each month on the first day. well, when it strikes midnight. so if i were to play him now, he'd die on october 1st at 12 right on the dot before reviving

but it's more than certain that lobo has the angelic grace from kaius and part void and shadows from first

Offline Lobo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 04:00:29 PM »
½ 7teen ( billy and lobo / platonic )
½ molly ( moji and billy / romantic )
⅓ foreverteen ( lobo, moji, and billy / squad )

Offline Lobo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 04:12:04 PM »
> CHARACTER : LOBO
. . . > FATHER : FIRST ( "ALIVE" )
. . . > FATHER : MÁGOA ( ALIVE )
. . . > OFFSPRING : NONE

> GRANDPARENTS : DANNY / THE VOID ( "ALIVE" ) , KATRINA MÁRQUEZ ( DECEASED ), LIFE ( "ALIVE" )
. . > GRANDUNCLES : KEITH , HELLION , SABBATH , BLACKCHOIRS ( ALL DECEASED )
. . > GRANDUNTY : KALON ( DECEASED )
. . > GRANDAUNTS : SAMARA , NARNIA , LESLIE , VOID MARY , MARY , AMARANTH , DAPHNE ( ALL DECEASED )
. . . > AUNTS : DINA MÁRQUEZ , NINA MÁRQUEZ ( BOTH DECEASED )
. . . . . > GRAND - HALF AUNTS : CORPSEBRIDE / CORRIE ( DECEASED )
. . > GRAND - HALF UNTIES : HOPE , DICTUM ( BOTH DECEASED )
. . . > UNCLE : RONIN ( DECEASED )
. . . . . > HALF - UNCLE : APHRODISIAC ( "ALIVE " )
. . . . . > GRAND - HALF UNCLES : SNAPPINGBONES, ENOCH , DARIUS , DARIUM , NIHILITY, ZILCH ( ALL DECEASED )
. . . > GRAND - COUSIN : WILLIAM " WEST " D'ANGELUS ( DECEASED )

> GREAT - GRANDPARENTS : FUCKBOY ( DECEASED ) & DEATH ( "ALIVE" )

" Alive " means that the character isn't technically a living, breathing creature, but rather one that simply exists.

NOTE : This is only accurate according to Lobo's story and timeline. Statuses on where certain family members are alive, dead, or unknown are subject to change depending on the universe and occurrences to play out.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 08:33:53 PM by Lobo »

Offline scoundrel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 05:12:50 PM »
> CHARACTER : DANNY
. . . > BABA : DEATH ( "ALIVE" )
. . . > PAPA : FUCKBOY ( DECEASED )
. . . > SPOUSE : KATRINA MÁRQUEZ ( DECEASED )
. . . > OFFSPRING : FIRST ( "ALIVE" ) , RONIN ( DECEASED ) , NINA MÁRQUEZ ( DECEASED ) , DINA MÁRQUEZ ( DECEASED ) , APHRODISIAC ( "ALIVE" )

> BROTHER : KEITH ( ALIVE )
> STEP - BROTHERS : SABBATH , BLACKCHOIRS ( BOTH ALIVE )
. . . > HALF - BROTHERS : SNAPPINGBONES, ENOCH , DARIUS , DARIUM , NIHILITY , ZILCH ( ALL ALIVE )
. . . . . > BROTHER - IN - LAW : TROY D'ANGELUS ( UNKNOWN )
> SISTERS : SAMARA ( DECEASED ) , NARNIA ( ALIVE ) , LESLIE ( ALIVE ) , VOID MARY ( "ALIVE" ) , MARY ( ALIVE ) , AMARANTH ( ALIVE ) , DAPHNE ( ALIVE )
. . . > HALF - SISTER : CORPSEBRIDE / CORRIE ( ALIVE )
> SIBLING : KALON ( ALIVE )
. . . > HALF - SIBLINGS : HOPE , DICTUM ( BOTH ALIVE )

> NEPHEW : WILLIAM " WEST " D'ANGELUS ( DECEASED )
> GRANDCHILD : LOBO ( "ALIVE" )

> ESTRANGED DEITY : LIFE ( "ALIVE" )

" Alive " means that the character isn't technically a living, breathing creature, but rather one that simply exists.

NOTE : This is only accurate according to Danny's story and timeline. Statuses on where certain family members are alive, dead, or unknown are subject to change depending on the universe and occurrences to play out.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 08:22:08 PM by scoundrel »

Offline Billy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 08:43:24 PM »
for billy because i like the idea that she can be fancy but she's just

a girl that has messy hair and wild as fuck

self reminder that billy's birth name is elizabeth. she only goes by billy because bible ( or burningbibles ) died and passed on its grace and role to her. this was waaaaay back in the day. completely blind from viewing bible in its true form and this is essentially the only way she survived. uneven skin tone on her left arm since it melted away due to kaius' ability and healed after the transfer, but will server as a reminder of what happened that day
i don't think i wrote it down anywhere?? but billy lives in a nice little cabin in the woods. she has crystals and all that neat stuff and allows anyone to come in. i mean anyone gods, demons, angels, cryptids, you know it. she was expecting them before they even knew they'd come to her

hella ballsy too

Offline Mágoa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 10:24:03 AM »
Dad 1

Offline First

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 10:24:36 AM »
Dad 2

Offline Mágoa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 10:43:41 AM »
"instead of a "uwu soft baby angel" they're gonna look like they're faced several wars, could kill you with a glare, and hot to the touch that whatever body part touches them PERISHES aka melts"

he's just

someone: breathes
him: ew

someone: exists
him: ugh

due to creating lobo, mags was left with a pair of wings. he originally had four, but three were handed over to his sole child. sure, having eight wings is cool, but dammit all if he wouldn't give everything he has for lobo. due to this, this has given lobo access to the "angel radio" or angel whispers, and can open a private channel and talk to his son whenever he wants

Offline Stiles

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2019, 09:46:22 PM »
My Boy™

Offline DEVILSCRY

• ˊˊ HELL'S WRATH. ˊˊ
  • ˊˊ HEAVEN'S FURY. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2019, 01:47:39 PM »
search old ( discord ) storage for old character information

Offline R

• ( ˊˊ WISE EYES ˊˊ )
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2019, 09:04:46 PM »
i might
actual write something about that
like a kid tells their parents not to look under their bed at night and the parents. don't listen and when they look an eldritch entity just. stares back at then like

"do you mind?"
then become insane because that's what happens

this child probably has gone through so many foster parents, i'm. like these entities won't leave them alone and will hide anywhere they can in their room. typically under the bed because you wouldn't normal look under there as an adult unless you're asked to or decide to put something in there
catch them devouring a killer that decides to hide in their room
they? probably have some ancient ass knowledge and have some etched runes on their skin. possibly sees aloof and distant yet friendly despite this
female?? with the fcs i brought over i think i might

Offline Kalon

• ( ˊˊ SUGAR SWEET ˊˊ )
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2019, 08:38:30 PM »
since danny becomes the void and ryan says it's okay to have a death kiddo im
gonna make a new death x fuckboy kiddo because yes and they deserve happiness, dammit
this is outside of the simulation and their name is gonna be kalon. probably,,, the sole human sibling out of the fucked up entities of siblings they have. or a simple immortal and nothing else

Offline Grimm

• ˊˊ DAMNATION. ˊˊ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 11:53:52 AM »
I remembered that for clan aus when he was younger he'd pretend to smoke with Pocky Sticks and how Bast caught him a few times. He still does this when he's alone because he's not gonna risk his life to smoke

He's a B I G fan of sweets in a regular human au

— may or may not,,, own a strip club called saint's delight
— owns a nightclub called starlight tears; only opens from 12am to 4am. while anyone can come it it was created moreso for the things that go bump in the night
— between that inheritance from childhood with his assassinations and slowly getting back into it today, he has a source to keep these afloat
— very!! picky!! about the blood he drinks!! anyone can have a disease! so, like any typical writer, grimm works in a hospital and gets it from there
— though, he does have a secret stash of piled up papers of various people that are healthy inside and out, and has no problem with letting his brood go out and have a fun time hunting.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/477oev/do_different_human_blood_types_taste_different/

His dad was a former prince from long ago and so many siblings, so many half breeds, and lost in the sea of them. He loved his family but hated them at the same time, confused about his feelings. Eventually he locked up all his siblings inside a home before burning them all to death then fleeing the country, becoming the traitor prince. Then, as punishment, life slammed him with that good, good fire elemental and would burn each time he uses it,,, And after settling down he got the reading of dying at the have of his own offspring. Rip the boy. Though I'm glad my bud allowed Grimm to be his son so the """"legacy"""" lives on c':

He's receiving the same punishment for killing all of those innocents with the future horrors he'll partake in. It's a long way off, but I know around that time is when he tries to be Good (tm). Any children he has will be affected if they do some horrible things too.

Of course, when he gains this, it's going to be a real shocker for him (and everyone else)

https://youtu.be/xWtiZcWhw14

edax: meaning devouring, consuming, destructive