Author Topic: New :)  (Read 162 times)

Offline Bucky Barnes

• Non-binary They/them
    • View Profile
New :)
« on: October 06, 2019, 08:05:52 AM »
So I technically joined 26 of September but I never got around to checking the site out until now!

My name's technically Bee but on here you can just call me Bucky! I've done roleplaying for about 8 year's now, I've explored many rp sites but the one I use regularly is chicken smoothie which isn't even primarily a roleplaying site lol

I'm probably going to explore the site more later today when I'm on my computer but I'd figure I'd introduce myself

Offline Spookyowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: New :)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 10:36:49 AM »
HEYO POTATOc welcome to BB!! :^00

AND YEAH I remember seeing you join and going like “wow, that’s a cool username” KDNCMVM it was perfect timing too because I was considering changing my username to smth Spider-Man themed

Nice to meet you tho!! If you have any questions feel free to ask em here or in the Helping Hub :^0
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) characters

Offline hamlet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 11:13:17 AM »
HI WELCOME !!! i dont have much else to write  bbut its ALWAYS EXCITING TO MEET NEW POEPLE ..... i never checked out the chicken smoothie roleplaying scene how   how is it over there
if you want me to code sth ask i guess idk
hamlet#1191 - i play olga litvinenko and sylvester hueckstaedt
body if you see this ... go drink water

Offline trick-or-truce.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 11:26:08 AM »
Hallo !! Welcome to BB !!
What sort of things are you interested in roleplaying ?? We have a main game here called ❛ The New World ❜ which is basically like a human roleplay game based in 2039 about a worldwide blackout and how everybody survives in a sort of like apocalyptic world. I cannot recommend it enough so I'd say it's always worth looking into !!
❝ a sloppy little witch bitch ❞   --  writing .

Offline cosoleum

• he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 11:36:14 PM »
!!!!! yo dude!!!! im the one that recommended you here!!!! sup c:
are you tired of me yet?
i’m a little sick right now but i swear