Author Topic: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE // BIWEEKLY TASK , O .  (Read 118 times)

Offline KRONOS.

• View Profile
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE // BIWEEKLY TASK , O .
« on: October 16, 2019, 05:53:50 AM »
      ❝ Check this out- ❞ Kronos purred as he wandered into the farmhouse's living room, kissing the side of a dusty glass bottle in his grasp. Tongue ran across his lips instinctively before features shriveled up, trying to smack his lips together to get rid of the excess dust. ❝ A gift from the contemporary art Gods! Andy Warhol would be rolling in his grave at the sight of this beauty. What's it say? ❞ Eyes scanned the words, the man barely efficient enough to read. ❝ Co...Ca. Co... La. Beautiful.

He wandered further into the room, flopping down onto the ground in a seated position before lowering the bottle onto the ground and spinning in. ❝ Lets play my special version of spin the bottle. You spin the bottle the whoever the bottle points to must do - uh - truth or dare with the other person. S'that good?! ❞ Kronos tended to talk way too much for his own good. Sometimes it was amusing, but most times it was just plain annoying.

Spoiler: tags :: updated 10/16 • show
basics.
⊳ killian scott croley // kronos
⊳ has only ever introduced himself as the name ❝ kronos ❞
⊳ male // he/him
⊳ twenty two // ages real time // born eighth march
⊳ member of bluestem prairie // formerly a traveler with roman darrow
⊳ joined BP july 2039

appearance.
faceclaim - robert sheehan
voice claim - robert sheehan
⊳  5'11ft // bony, lithe frame
⊳ hazel eyes and jet black hair
⊳ physical health - 100% // current injuries: none
⊳ mental health - 100% // N/A

personality.
⊳ a child in a man's body // a joyous naive air to him
⊳ fun-loving, clownish and overly complacent // unreliable
⊳ spontaneous and very brash, namely with his speech
⊳ hedonistic and entirely unrepentant
⊳ leech // clings onto people even though they may not want him around
⊳ can rarely take anything seriously
⊳ nor can people take him too seriously
⊳ has a deeper insight on life // can act as a voice of reason sometimes
⊳ doesn't dwell too much on things // optimistic
⊳ when he simply can't be optimistic, he's quick to numb himself
⊳ confident in who he is // accepted his flaws
⊳ overly affectionate and loving towards everyone
⊳ very open about himself // ❝what you see is what you get❞
⊳ lets people think whatever they please of him
⊳ his logic is internalized and hard to follow
⊳ intuitive and perceptive // openly expresses his emotions
⊳ darkly comic, sarcastic, and witty
⊳ looks at his own life through a bleak lens

relationships.
⊳ redmond croley x beryl croley // location unknown
⊳ three siblings // no longer associates with them
⊳ very openly homosexual
⊳ crushing on no one
⊳ unaware that his best friend, roman, crushes on him

interaction.
storage // playlist // pinterest
⊳ physically: medium // mentally: medium
⊳ he only owns a knife as a weapon
⊳ more of a pacifist than anything // he'd try talk his way out of any conflict
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 05:55:50 AM by KRONOS. »
STRIKE ME DOWN TO THE GROUND, YOU KNOW I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE
MAKE IT HURT, I'LL EAT THE DIRT, I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE . . .
HOVER + BIO + PLAYLIST + PINTEREST

Offline DoI

• he / him
    • View Profile
Re: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE // BIWEEKLY TASK , O .
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 01:54:12 PM »
lhamo was supposed to be resting after her injury, considering moving around could very well make that wound worse, but it was bandaged, and she kept a hand over the said bandage, applying pressure to keep it from bothering her. she faintly remembered playing a game like this in her junior year of college at the one party she went to, but those were memories that she didn’t feel like bringing up.

do we have to sit on the ground or could i sit in a chair?” her voice almost sounded strained, her hair down and messy from not brushing it that morning. she could hardly lift her right arm without pulling at the wound so she hadn’t really been able, and she wasn’t about to ask brick for help with brushing her hair. a bought crossed her mind for a moment, realising that eating might cause pain too, considering the stomach expanded and that might cause discomfort. maybe i can just get drunk and that’ll mask the pain.
dead or inactive characters of @cosoleum / @cosmyn
if you need tinny, @cosmyn!

Offline roman.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 04:05:48 PM »

when he overheard that kronos was in charge of putting together a game or two for everyone, roman had been both repulsed - and oddly intrigued. as he lifted his gaze up from his spot on the couch, just in time to see kronos kissing the side of a dirty glass bottle, all he could do was raise a brow. now, kronos and roman were the best of friends - but at the moment, their relationship felt strained in ways it had never been before. the two of them weren’t necessarily on the best terms - but since roman figured it had to do with frank, he supposed that it would be worth it in the end, right? … he hoped so, at least.

spin the bottle. roman almost thought he was going to choke on air for a second at the game. “kronos-” that was, until kronos went on to elaborate that it wasn’t like the game usually called spin the bottle - just another, popular version of the game that kronos was pretending to have come up with on his own. “sure, why not?” he breathed in a quiet sigh. his eyes carefully watched the bottle spin. “who comes up with the truth or dare?”
【 learn not to trust a fox 】
bio @elysianhover

Offline KRONOS.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 02:21:17 PM »
      Kronos shifted about on the ground as he made himself comfortable, only looking up with pursed lips as Lhamo spoke. Oh, wasn't she the doctor who got herself stabbed silly? Not to be entirely insensitive, but... he was going to be insensitive. ❝ Yeah, yeah - you're allowed to sit there, but only if you listen to this joke first. ❞ He paused, raising a finger, before laughing to himself. Oh my god, he was hilarious.

❝ Okay, okay. So... A doctor walks through town when a guy runs up and stabs her. Then a bystander runs over to the injured doctor and is like ❛ Oh my God let me stitch that wound up for you! ❜, ❞ He pulls a face as he imitates said bystander; continuing, ❝ to which the doctor is like ❛ No! I'm a doctor, I can stitch myself up! ❜. And... ❞ He snorted with amusement before raising his brows at Lhamo with a shit-eating grin on his face. ❝ And so the bystander stands up and goes... ❛ Fine... Suture self ❜. Get it? ❞

Kronos was pleased with himself, features shriveled up with amusement before turning to look as Roman joined in. ❝ When the bottom of the bottle points to you, you have to give the person who the top of the bottle points at a truth or dare! So like- ❞ He spins the bottle, the glass making a scratching sound as it slowed to a stop, the bottom pointed at Lhamo and the top pointed at Roman. ❝ So Blum has to ask you truth or dare now! ❞

Spoiler: tags :: updated 10/16 • show
basics.
⊳ killian scott croley // kronos
⊳ has only ever introduced himself as the name ❝ kronos ❞
⊳ male // he/him
⊳ twenty two // ages real time // born eighth march
⊳ member of bluestem prairie // formerly a traveler with roman darrow
⊳ joined BP july 2039

appearance.
faceclaim - robert sheehan
voice claim - robert sheehan
⊳  5'11ft // bony, lithe frame
⊳ hazel eyes and jet black hair
⊳ physical health - 100% // current injuries: none
⊳ mental health - 100% // N/A

personality.
⊳ a child in a man's body // a joyous naive air to him
⊳ fun-loving, clownish and overly complacent // unreliable
⊳ spontaneous and very brash, namely with his speech
⊳ hedonistic and entirely unrepentant
⊳ leech // clings onto people even though they may not want him around
⊳ can rarely take anything seriously
⊳ nor can people take him too seriously
⊳ has a deeper insight on life // can act as a voice of reason sometimes
⊳ doesn't dwell too much on things // optimistic
⊳ when he simply can't be optimistic, he's quick to numb himself
⊳ confident in who he is // accepted his flaws
⊳ overly affectionate and loving towards everyone
⊳ very open about himself // ❝what you see is what you get❞
⊳ lets people think whatever they please of him
⊳ his logic is internalized and hard to follow
⊳ intuitive and perceptive // openly expresses his emotions
⊳ darkly comic, sarcastic, and witty
⊳ looks at his own life through a bleak lens

relationships.
⊳ redmond croley x beryl croley // location unknown
⊳ three siblings // no longer associates with them
⊳ very openly homosexual
⊳ crushing on no one
⊳ unaware that his best friend, roman, crushes on him

interaction.
storage // playlist // pinterest
⊳ physically: medium // mentally: medium
⊳ he only owns a knife as a weapon
⊳ more of a pacifist than anything // he'd try talk his way out of any conflict
STRIKE ME DOWN TO THE GROUND, YOU KNOW I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE
MAKE IT HURT, I'LL EAT THE DIRT, I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE . . .
HOVER + BIO + PLAYLIST + PINTEREST

Offline roman.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 10:47:51 PM »

he blinked. his eyes wandered towards lhamo to gauge her reaction to kronos’s joke - a joke that he knew hit a bit too close to home for the doctor. still, there was even a bit of a gleam in his eyes that showed that he found almost a bit of amusement in the joke. perhaps not in the punchline itself, but merely because of kronos’s seemingly oblivious remarks made towards some guy coming up and stabbing a woman in town.

“that’s the worst joke i’ve ever heard.” he knew he had heard worse jokes, though he supposed giving kro a hard time wasn’t too out of character. his gaze wandered back towards the bottle, watching it slow.. so he had to answer truth or dare? he realized then that this wasn’t exactly the best game for him. he found it difficult to be truthful, and never took himself to be the most daring of individuals. still, he would at least give it a shot. hopefully lhamo didn’t come up with anything too difficult, whichever choice he made.

【 learn not to trust a fox 】
bio @elysianhover