Author Topic: oh my my what a cold cold world we're living in [LS leader]  (Read 99 times)

Offline Selena

• Blame Bryne
    • View Profile
oh my my what a cold cold world we're living in [LS leader]
« on: November 23, 2019, 08:17:33 PM »
Selena Felix
Since becoming the leader of Los Santos, there'd been an exchange of invitations and events with the Badlands, bonds made with the third man on the totem poll, but no formal alliance with the group. In truth, she wasn't holding her breath for one, considering Cat's adamant dislike of her, but she had to at least try. If not for Los Santos or herself, then for the baby whose potential father resided here.

Spoiler: INFORMATION &&— UPDATED 11/23/19 • show
General —
▪ Selena Felix | Sel or Lena depending on the situation
▪ Biologically Female | Identifies as Female | She/her
▪ 25 years 11 months | 12/18/13 | Ages real time
▪ Member of Bluestem Prairie | Lady of Los Santos | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Former Warchief of the Badlands

Physical —
♦ HUMAN | Health: 100%
— She's small, but not too small, about 5'4" or so. Slender and always moving, pretty blue-green eyes with a mischievous glint in them and you know she's gonna get you into trouble. Dark hair, no doubt dark thoughts as well. Red lips curve into a lazy grin that reveals white teeth - they won't stay pearly for much longer, though, as she's often seen smoking.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Important Info —
▪ Currently pregnant
▪ Trained medic but prefers the war and/or social branches.
▪ Drug dealer and enabler.
▪ Usually untrustworthy, everything is calculated, ambitious as fuck, nefarious motivations.
▪ Opinions, motivations and ambition are Sel's and Sel's alone and are not shared by her roleplayer.

Personality —
— Sel is a very bold, competitive and stubborn person, with a wild side that is shown frequently as well as flirtatious tendencies. She is easily bored and is always on the lookout for adventure, with a spark of curiosity that she hopes will lead to what she seeks: adventure and romance. She seems to not be a very serious person and would rather have fun than be productive, and failing entertainment she can be quite productive and get quite a bit done. She's loud and lacks discipline. While Sel is irresponsible (and oddly bossy) and wild, she is very family-oriented and loves her family dearly. She is usually a cheerful, friendly person but she definitely has a passion for the weird, dark and creepy. She is somewhat vain and egotistical. She has her secrets and one of them is her intelligence and ability to collect information; most dismiss her as a dumb party girl (or something like that) and that's part of her cover, she has her fair share of sins and has to have a way of hiding them, and because she is a good liar and good actress, she succeeds.
— Ambitious; arrogant; bold; bossy; brave; competitive; cruel; curious; cunning; dark; deceptive; egotistical; friendly; flirty; intelligent; irresponsible; manipulative; observant; sadistic; sly; stubborn; vain; wild

Relationships —
▪ Geoff x Eliza | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Bisexual | Biromantic | Polygamous
▪ 1/2 Sank | 1/2 Selem | 1/2 Seleo
▪ Dating Mateo Suarez | Crushing on n/a
▪ Generally very friendly but not easy to become close with; flirty and defiant; loyalty is hard-earned and easily betrayed

Interaction —
— Physically Medium | Mentally Hard
— Trained with knives and poisons
— Prefers to fight with poisoned knives
— Relies largely on speed and agility
— No kill/capture/maim without permission
— Will kill/capture/maim with permission
— To attack, @Sel & attack in underlined #440349
DARLING, DARLING, DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM
LYING TO HERSELF 'CAUSE HER LIQUOR'S TOP SHELF
IT'S ALARMING HONESTLY HOW CHARMING SHE CAN BE
FOOLING EVERYONE, TELLING HOW SHE'S HAVING FUN

Offline 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭

• 「 p a r i a h 」
  • Board Mod
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
Re: oh my my what a cold cold world we're living in [LS leader]
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 12:01:30 AM »
This was a day that was inevitable. It was one of those inevitability that Cat was dully aware of and subconsciously dreading; the one where the woman they'd banished from the Badlands would come and... what? Try to make friends? Weasel her way back in? She'd snuck in for events thus far, and for one reason or another they hadn't been able to do anything.

This felt different, however. She wanted something, and it wasn't to invite them over for cards. "What do you want?" They asked flatly, putting in about as much effort to appear friendly as they gave Green.

Spoiler: IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW && INFO && 12/12/19 • show
GENERAL   welcome to the end of eras, ice has melted back to life
⇥ Given name is Scott Mathew Darrow ⇥ Alias is Catalyst
⇥ Will accept Cat or Catalyst from anyone, Scott only from family
⇥ Assigned male at birth ⇥ Agender ⇥ They/Them pronouns only
Twenty-one ⇥ Born 11/27/17 ⇥ Sagittarius ⇥ Real time aging
Boss (leader) of the Badlands ⇥ Ex prisoner of the Badlands
⇥ Ex cultist (Mourningstar) ⇥ Ex member of the Young Rogues

RECENT EVENTS   done my time and served my sentence
⇥ 09/12/39 ⇥ Made their return to public life in the Badlands
⇥ 09/07/39 ⇥ Took a break to recover from their illness
⇥ 11/02/39 ⇥ Came down with a cold

APPEARANCE   dress me up and watch me die
⇥ Catalyst is 6'2" tall; they possess a lean and muscular body, one that has a variety of old scars adorning it. One of the easiest to notice is one that stretches down their right cheek. While not a scar, one very notable marking on their chest is the "BL" brand. They have two piercings, one in their tongue and the other in the cartilage of their left ear. They typically dress in dark colors (favoring jackets with some sort of writing on the back), and their hair is black. They're not all dark, however, as they have pale blue eyes that peer out from beneath medium-sized eyebrows.

PERSONALITY   if it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine
⇥ Catalyst is ambitious, with the cunning and ruthlessness to reach their goals by any means necessary. They can be brutal when they feel it is needed, however when it's not they won't bother. They tend to be rather aloof and apathetic to most things and people, with some very rare exceptions. Provided those around them don't cross a few specific lines, they're content to leave them be, though they've been known to take an interest in some people, which seldom has a positive end for whoever their interest is in. They can be manipulative, and will often encourage people to make bad decisions. Those that stick by them will be rewarded, but those that do not will be cast out, as they've been outcast for their entire life and have learned to appreciate loyalty wherever they can find it. Even during the most stressful of situations, they usually keep a firm grip on their temper and keep their calm, though when they do snap and lose their temper, it is uncontrollable. They're remarkably observant, often able to deign much from subtle clues in what people say, how they say it and how they act.

RELATIONS   dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight
⇥ Molly Darrow x Austin Darrow ⇥ No biological siblings
⇥ Adopted parent of Molly Valentina Darrow-Lupei (Mo)
Pansexual/Panromantic ⇥ Very much taken by Gavril Lupei
⇥ Not looking but it happened ⇥ Rarely forms romantic attachment
⇥ Holds most people at arms length and doesn't get close

INTERACTION   i'm taking back the c r o w n
Hard physicallyHard mentally ⇥ Doesn't let their guard down
⇥ Is most comfortable with close ranged-weapons ⇥ Dislikes guns
Brass knuckles ⇥ A variety of knives ⇥ Carries a handgun
⇥ Will kill/capture/maim in certain circumstances
⇥ Will leave things be in others ⇥ Will start & finish fights
⇥ No kill/capture/maim without permission
⇥ Attack in bold #0d0d0d and tag @/Bryne
⇥ Peaceful powerplay allowed but they may react negatively
⇥ Dislikes almost any sort of touch unless they initiate or agree to it

I've been defeated I begged for what I needed
I suffered now I'm ready for war

Offline MICHAEL.

• @aj
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 12:56:18 AM »
"speech" 'thought' text
tw: alcohol, death, lots of blood, profanity, heavy violence, religion

He needed the fresh air. All the time spent cooped up in or around his humble abode was beginning to go to his head. All the silence that surrounded him, mostly his own seemed nearly insufferable. This was the main reason that brought him out into the world, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

Though he had been in mourning for the past three weeks, there seemed to be a slightly different air surround him. One of resignation, and something that seemed almost peaceful. The dark haired man kept his hands at his sides as he stood silently a few yards from Cat. There wasn't much which needed said (and even if there was there was no knowing if Mike would even say anything).

His brown eyes looked over the young woman curiously, sizing her up, it was all to easy to underestimate a person, a mistake Michael only had to make once before learning from it (though he occasionally slipped up). Sometimes it was harmless, other times lethal. With these cheerful thoughts on his mind he stood idly by in case his talents were needed.
MICHAEL FORD
Michael Ford is a 45 year old, man, he's stubbornly loyal to whatever cause he chooses, protective of his family and friends, he's a grunt in the Badlands. Michael has issues controlling his anger in most situations. He is a difficult opponent and well trained, feel free to power play nonviolent interactions though.

Offline capt. salem

• reaching for something more
  • played by: darky
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 07:05:31 PM »
LIES A THOUSAND HORRIFYING MEMORIES | | |
"Hurricane! Darling, what the fuck are you doing here?" Salem's voice cut through the tension like scissors through gift wrap; the smoothness of the motion was cut short one quarter through, and the other three were just messing the entire thing up. Still, he was incredibly concerned by Sel hanging around the border instead of simply letting herself into his home like usual.

"Cat, don't be fucking rude. It's bad for her health, hmm?" Salem didn't explicitly say she was pregnant, but he was definitely ready to throw down because of the knowledge she was pregnant. Like hell he was going to let someone like Catalyst put Sel in a bad mood and potentially hurt her - and perhaps his - baby.
I feel the unbearable weight, &
I sense the ripping of my shame, &
I hear the sigh of indifference &
(IC Opinions)
TAKING LESSONS FROM THE DELUDED
councilman salem - he/him or they/them
tags in template

Offline Selena

• Blame Bryne
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 07:23:11 PM »
Selena Felix
And there was Catalyst, materializing as quickly as she'd expected. Also expected was their unfriendly tone. She pouted at them, wishing they'd been just a bit more neutral; if only so the conversation could be productive quicker. "I wanted to talk to you! Leader to leader." This was going to be an exercise in futility, wasn't it? Well, she was still going to try.

Two more people joined the scene, a silent man and Salem. He espoused the familiar pet names without a second thought, which considering her standing in the eyes of his leader, he probably should have given. "I'm here to speak to Cat." She said, a smile worming its way onto her lips as he turned to his leader. Bad for her health? Her mood couldn't genuinely be soured that easily to be bad for the baby, but she did take the opportunity to place her hands on her growing belly.

General —

Physical —
— She's small, but not too small, about 5'4" or so. Slender and always moving, pretty blue-green eyes with a mischievous glint in them and you know she's gonna get you into trouble. Dark hair, no doubt dark thoughts as well. Red lips curve into a lazy grin that reveals white teeth - they won't stay pearly for much longer, though, as she's often seen smoking.

Important Info —
▪ Currently pregnant
▪ Usually untrustworthy, everything is calculated, ambitious as fuck, nefarious motivations.
▪ Opinions, motivations and ambition are Sel's and Sel's alone and are not shared by her roleplayer.

Personality —
— Sel is a very bold, competitive and stubborn person, with a wild side that is shown frequently as well as flirtatious tendencies. She is easily bored and is always on the lookout for adventure, with a spark of curiosity that she hopes will lead to what she seeks: adventure and romance. She seems to not be a very serious person and would rather have fun than be productive, and failing entertainment she can be quite productive and get quite a bit done. She's loud and lacks discipline. While Sel is irresponsible (and oddly bossy) and wild, she is very family-oriented and loves her family dearly. She is usually a cheerful, friendly person but she definitely has a passion for the weird, dark and creepy. She is somewhat vain and egotistical. She has her secrets and one of them is her intelligence and ability to collect information; most dismiss her as a dumb party girl (or something like that) and that's part of her cover, she has her fair share of sins and has to have a way of hiding them, and because she is a good liar and good actress, she succeeds.
— Ambitious; arrogant; bold; bossy; brave; competitive; cruel; curious; cunning; dark; deceptive; egotistical; friendly; flirty; intelligent; irresponsible; manipulative; observant; sadistic; sly; stubborn; vain; wild

Relationships —
▪ Generally very friendly but not easy to become close with; flirty and defiant; loyalty is hard-earned and easily betrayed

Interaction —

Offline 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭

• 「 p a r i a h 」
  • Board Mod
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 06:26:17 PM »
Two more people joined them, Mike and Salem, the former staying silent as he always was and Salem... what the fuck. Don't tell them. They pinched the bridge of their nose, already long past the point of wanting to deal with this shit. "Salem, shut the fug up. Just shut the fug up, and pray I forget you just called this bitch darling and told me not to be rude to her. Fugging pray." So maybe they were fuming a little bit.

Fucking hell. Was this a nightmare? They thought this might just be a nightmare. They hoped it was. "About what." They didn't want to hear it. They really didn't want to hear it. The look in their eyes probably said the same.

Spoiler: IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW && INFO && 11/27/19 • show
Twenty-two ⇥ Born 11/27/17 ⇥ Sagittarius ⇥ Real time aging

⇥ 11/12/39 ⇥ Made their return to public life in the Badlands
⇥ 11/07/39 ⇥ Took a break to recover from their illness

⇥ Catalyst is 6'2" tall; they possess a lean and muscular body, one that has a variety of old scars adorning it. One of the easiest to notice is one that stretches down their right cheek. While not a scar, one very notable marking on their chest is the "BL" brand. They have two piercings, one in their tongue and the other in the cartilage of their left ear. They typically dress in dark colors (favoring jackets with some sort of writing on the back), and their hair is black. They're not all dark, however, as they have pale blue eyes that peer out from beneath medium-sized eyebrows.

⇥ Catalyst is ambitious, with the cunning and ruthlessness to reach their goals by any means necessary. They can be brutal when they feel it is needed, however when it's not they won't bother. They tend to be rather aloof and apathetic to most things and people, with some very rare exceptions. Provided those around them don't cross a few specific lines, they're content to leave them be, though they've been known to take an interest in some people, which seldom has a positive end for whoever their interest is in. They can be manipulative, and will often encourage people to make bad decisions. Those that stick by them will be rewarded, but those that do not will be cast out, as they've been outcast for their entire life and have learned to appreciate loyalty wherever they can find it. Even during the most stressful of situations, they usually keep a firm grip on their temper and keep their calm, though when they do snap and lose their temper, it is uncontrollable. They're remarkably observant, often able to deign much from subtle clues in what people say, how they say it and how they act.

⇥ Dislikes almost any sort of touch unless they initiate or agree to it

I've been defeated I begged for what I needed
I suffered now I'm ready for war

Offline Selena

• Blame Bryne
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 07:08:47 PM »
Selena Felix
Shit, she'd never meant to get Salem in trouble. Of course she knew it was a distinct possibility that he'd be in hot water for his relationship with her, but she always imagined it'd be because of a "caught in the act" sort of situation, not something perfectly legal like this. "Legal". As much as her uninvited presence could be. She gave a small shake of her head, hoping he wouldn't get himself in even hotter water.

"Would you kindly put aside your dislike of me? Please? Or at least acknowledge that your reason for it is an invention of your own mind." For whatever reason, Cat had despised her from the very beginning, banishing her from the group she'd called home once upon a time. Because she was "shady" or some bullshit like that. "I'm here about the Badlands and Los Santos. We've had a pretty good relationship up to this point and I'd like to continue that."

General —

Physical —

Important Info —
▪ Currently pregnant

Personality —

Relationships —

Interaction —

Offline 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭

• 「 p a r i a h 」
  • Board Mod
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 05:25:49 PM »
Of all the things in the world for her to say, she just had to say that. The muscles in their jaw tensed, one of the only signs that what she'd said had hit home. They'd only done it once, come up with some imagined reason to get in the way of something, but that had cost them their best friend.

But Sel wasn't Susie, she wasn't someone they'd known for years. She was a shady woman that always acted smug, like she was getting away with something. Smirking at their parents' wedding reception while chatting up Salem and a man from a different group. Was that when the whole mess with Salem started, or did it happen some other time? When did they see each other? All those times he'd dip for a day or two, was it to see her?

You know what, a discussion about his standards sounded like a more enjoyable way to spend their time than talking politics with Sel.

They ignored her request to set aside their dislike of her, focusing on the part that would get this over faster. The Badlands and Los Santos' relationship. A good one? Yeah, right. "No, not really. Just because things were amicable in October doesn't mean I give half a rat's ass about you or your group." It wasn't just Sel that soured their opinion of the group; they were able to maintain a half decent relationship with Northstar despite despising Green. Los Santos had always left a bad taste in their mouth, really starting when one of the guys in charge had picked a fight with them. Since then they hadn't had a reason to go for revenge, but they sure as fuck hadn't had a reason to forgive and forget, either.

Spoiler: IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW && INFO && 11/29/19 • show
Twenty-two ⇥ Born 11/27/17 ⇥ Sagittarius ⇥ Real time aging

⇥ 11/27/39 ⇥ Celebrated their twenty-second birthday
⇥ 11/12/39 ⇥ Made their return to public life in the Badlands
⇥ 11/07/39 ⇥ Took a break to recover from their illness