Author Topic: inactivity notice  (Read 153 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
inactivity notice
« on: November 26, 2019, 09:41:06 AM »
tw animal (pet) death

Okie so friends have known this for a hot minute but yeah I’ve been inactive recently for a number of reasons, and I didn’t think I needed to ““officially”” announce it until this morning but yeah

Basically, my cat Rex died in his sleep this morning—he was 13. And last week or so it was revealed that there have been ,,, uh, scandals ig in the family. Before that there was a different death. Needless to say it’s been a rough time for me

Idk when I’ll be back tbh. I kinda just need a lot of time to myself and away from a lot of stuff in general. Hope y’all understand <:,^|

Just assume Brendan’s doing his own thing in FL; if you need him or me for whatever reason just get me on discord (ask for it in this thread if you want it)
man i'm really gonna miss you
rest easy, little guy

Offline truce.

• View Profile
Re: inactivity notice
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 10:20:34 AM »
I hope you feel better soon, and I’m so sorry about Rex he was such a pretty dude <33
HERE I AM. NOT QUITE DYING.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 11:45:58 AM »
I'm sort of at a loss for words of comfort right now, but please take whatever time and space you need. I'm so sorry and if you need anything please let me know
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline less spooky darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 11:53:25 AM »
Take as much time as you need Hoot, let me know if you need anything okay. ily platonic
I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline cosmyn

• he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 02:57:09 PM »
i know how that feels and you can take as long as you need <3333 you have my disc im pretty sure if you ever need to talk <3333
are you tired of me yet?
i’m a little sick right now but i swear