Author Topic: ❪ ✦ ° ┊ ❝ tear me to pieces ❞ ❫ dominic belrose  (Read 45 times)

Offline DOMINIC ;

• View Profile
❪ ✦ ° ┊ ❝ tear me to pieces ❞ ❫ dominic belrose
« on: December 02, 2019, 04:20:28 PM »
DOMINIC BELROSE
FULL NAME dominic adrian belrose
NICKNAME(S) dom
ZODIAC virgo

GENDER cis male
PRONOUNS he/him
SEXUALITY bicurious

PLACE OF BIRTH boston, massachusetts
RESIDENCE tba
OCCUPATION(S) moody teenager, vigilante

HEIGHT 5'9"
WEIGHT 154 lbs
HAIR COLOR dark brown
EYE COLOR silver-blue

ALIGNMENT true neutral
TEMPERAMENT choleric
LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN english, bits of spanish

TRAITS RESERVED, INDEPENDENT, STUBBORN, INTELLIGENT, QUICK-WITTED, EASILY FRUSTRATED, CAN BE AWKWARD AT TIMES, OBSERVANT, SUSPICIOUS, LOYAL, HONORABLE
FULL PERSONALITY upon first meeting dominic, most will find that he is not the chattiest of characters. normally, he is calm and level-headed, and is very intelligent for his age. this is not to say that he doesn't have childish tendencies; he is still trying to reign control over his emotions and make sense of the world. there are times when he loosens up and feels like a normal kid, but those moments are seldom for the independent youth.

he has a love for learning, whether it's reading, writing or learning self-defense. he wants to gather all the information he can about anything and everything so that he can better observe and analyze certain situations. dominic is an active learner and listener, and enjoys being taught lessons about life. he silently reveres certain folks that are older than him, and naturally looks for mentors to guide him.

dominic is also extremely loyal to those that are close to him, whether it be family, friends, or his clan. he wants to do everything he can to protect and defend them from harm, and will go great lengths to do so. because of this, he is often wary and distrusting of strangers, especially those who are intimidating, pose an obvious threat, or are a known enemy. deep down, he cares about so many people, even if he may have an outer-shell.

at times, he can be very stubborn and tends to jump to argumentation instead of calmly talking things out. he has a bit of a temper and gets frustrated easily, especially under pressure, but he truly means well. he can just be a bit blunt, and although he (usually) doesn't mean to offend, he can let things slip past his mouth. dominic is still learning how to express sympathy and handle more deeper situations, so his attempts at apologies or simply comforting someone else may be a little awkward (although genuine).

DIFFICULTY medium mental difficulty / medium physical difficulty
WILL . . . start fights if necessary / end fights / show mercy

HEADCANONS
— some stuff goes here!
D.B.
ISN'T IT LOVELY, ALL ALONE?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 11:40:56 AM by DOMINIC ; »
OH, I HOPE SOMEDAY I'LL MAKE IT OUT OF HERE
EVEN IF IT TAKES ALL NIGHT OR A HUNDRED YEARS ——— ❪ ✦ ° ┊ TAGS