Author Topic: *:・゚✦ WILD WORLD \ LUCERNE .  (Read 72 times)

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
*:・゚✦ WILD WORLD \ LUCERNE .
« on: December 04, 2019, 02:05:10 PM »
WILHELM LUCERNE NOUVEL - INVINCIBLE LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN

*   NOW YOU WON'T SEEALL THAT I HAVE TO LOSE
&. ❝ lucerne nouvel ❞ | cisgender male [ he / him ] .
&. thirty three | february 14th ; aquarius .
&. currently in northstar district ; medic .

*   AND ALL I'VE LOSTIN THE FIGHT TO PROTECT IT
& . ambitious | aware | bright | calm | connected | dedicated | disciplined | faithful | forgiving | gifted | honest | honorable | hard-working | independent | intelligent | knowledgeable | kept | kindhearted | logical | neat | open-minded | organized | reliable | resourceful | skillful | self-confident | sincere | trustworthy | truthful | versatile | wise
& . aloof | arrogant | bossy | boastful | careless | changeable | cynical | detached | finicky | fussy | grumpy | harsh | hateful | impatient | impolite | jealous | mean | moody | nasty | obsessive | overcritical | quiet | resentful | rude | sarcastic | secretive | stubborn | tactless | unkempt | vague

*   I WON'T LET YOU INI REFUSE TO BE REJECTED
&. [ 6'2ft & 173lbs  ; physical health : 100% ]  [ one , two, three, four ]
& . dark brunet hair || thick curly locks || icy china blue eyes || fair complexion || lithe and limber frame

*   I WANT TO BREAK THESE BONES'TIL THEY'RE BETTER
&. [ 1 ] weapon(s) | [ 0 ] armor pieces | [ 3 ] consumables | [ 1 ] aid items | [ 4 ] misc .
↳  he begrudgingly keeps a pistol on him, although he strongly dislikes violence .
↳  he keeps a flask of water, a tin of dog food for his dog, faline, and a tin of beans .
↳  he has an entire messenger bag with a messy assortment of first aid items. he brings said bag everywhere .
↳ he keeps several sheet music with him, and a novel. he also carries a pack of cigarettes as well as a zippo lighter .

*   WHEN I SEE FRAGILE THINGSI SEE THE FAMILIAR
&. [ 00 ] CRUSH | [ 01 ] "POTENTIAL CRUSHES" | ½ of lucerne x addy ; " lubert "
↳ aware that his best friend adelbert douglas crushes on him .
& . asexual , aromantic ; usually not interested in romance .
↳ he had one older brother , but he died several months ago .
↳ the youngest son of wilhelm nouvel x annette nouvel , his father is dead but his mother alive .
↳ ¼ english , ¼ french , ½ german ; speaks in received pronunciation .

*   I WILL PULL MY WHOLE HEARTUP TO THE SURFACE
&.  Difficulty [ PHYSICAL : 5/10 ] ﹠ [ PSYCHOLOGICAL : 9/10 ] | WITH FIREARMS [ easy ] | WITH MELEE WEAPONS [ easy ] | WITH CLOSE COMBAT [ easy ]
[ STRENGTH: 50% | CONSTITUTION: 80% | DEXTERITY: 90% | INTELLIGENCE: 100% | WISDOM: 90% | CHARISMA: 50% ]
&. Attack in bold #e69420 | @truce.  | PM for any major plots .
&. Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .

*   I'M SHATTERED PORCELAINGLUED BACK TOGETHER AGAIN
& . joined northstar district - 26th november 2039
↳ previously an officer for the badlands . (02/20 - 11/25)
↳ previously a traveler alongside adelbert douglas .

◜but i can't let you see all that i have to lose, all i've lost in the fight to protect it. i can't let you in - i swore never again. i can't afford to let myself be blindsided. i'm standing guard, i'm falling apart and all i want is to trust you. show me how to lay my sword down for long enough to let you through. here i am, pry me open. what do you want to know? i'm just a kid who grew up scared enough to hold the door shut and bury my innocence. but here's a map, here's a shovel. here's my Achilles' heel ...◞
BABY, TELL ME IF I'M BEING STRANGE
*:・゚✦ AND IF I NEED TO REARRANGE MY PARTICLES, I WILL FOR YOU

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
Re: *:・゚✦ WILD WORLD \ LUCERNE .
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 02:06:02 PM »
WILHELM LUCERNE NOUVEL
/vil- helm /looh- sern/ nooh- vhel/
noun
  • A self-indulgent, self-centered genius who mostly prefers being in his own company. After all, it is a busy world inside of his head, he often thinks for more than himself.
  • A loose cannon, unpredictable man who should most definitely rely on people more, even though he's too focused on his life ambition to actually let anyone into his life.
  • An absolute drama queen who cannot go without having things exactly how he wants it and having everybody confirm his intelligence - without this, he can't function.
  • A man whose emotions are so aloof and mechanical that sometimes he simply appears to lack humanity; nobody knows that it is only a defense mechanism.

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 02:06:25 PM »

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 02:06:51 PM »
PERSONALITY ¬ INTP
The difficulty of defining Lucerne's personality is that, to most who meet him, he is in fact quite a mystery. Enigmatic and logical, there is nothing that could make Lucerne's blood boil as much as being deemed 'normal' does to him. He is excessively prideful of his unrelenting intellect, astute observational skills and his determination and, with a philosopher's mind, he isn't afraid to boast about his incredible brain. For a man who comes across as somewhat childish, his wisdom goes way beyond his years, and he often compares his mind as something mechanical that works like clockwork rather than portray any emotion whatsoever.

Emotion is by far one of his greatest weaknesses. With a lack of empathy, it is quite easy to spot tendencies of sociopath behavior from Lucerne - but this is no surprise to anyone who knows him well enough. The likelihood of him ever truly caring for anybody in the way as one would expect is highly unlikely, and his ways of showing emotion is very questionable.

Lucerne excels at analyzing the world around him and he absorbs information like a sponge, remembering even the tiniest of details for logical topics. Though his memory is very precise in this area, he struggles remembering names or faces plus anything to do with the human emotion; he simply wasn't made to be sentimental.

Though he very much comes across as a know-it-all, he is very open minded in how he perceives the world, as long as it has a logical basis. With his knowledge, he is a very motivated man to achieve his goals and, if he isn't getting up to anything or stimulating his mind, he begins to feel anxiety and frustration. His love for his work makes him very enthusiastic when he's using his mind, especially as he is quick to get painfully bored otherwise.

He is a fastidious man, often obsessively attentive and interested in every detail of every story. He is sure to take everything that he cares about very seriously. This means that, when he achieves things, he will do so at the highest of standards he can muster, being the perfectionist he is.

One thing Lucerne is known for is being brutally honest and blunt; after all, to keep the truth hidden from others would make Lucerne feel so insincere. Though he most definitely doesn't intend to come across as offensive, he often does say quite hurtful things as to him, truth is the best policy.

To very few, Lucerne is a loyal friend at heart, though tends to come across as quite a troublesome character with his unpredictable ways. Most people may see him only as an arrogant, stubborn and aloof man who is very difficult to get to know. Often it's much like talking to a brick wall, trying to have a connection with Lucerne. Even those who know him the best still cannot grasp onto certain parts of Lucerne's character and, instead, it is simply easier to just always expect the unexpected with Lucerne.

In fact, he may come across as quite narcissistic in the way that he sees himself as a grandeur being. This may become severe enough to cause Lucerne to come across as condescending, often, at first, trying to over complicate his way of thinking to confuse others, and then over simplifying it to the point of insult so that the person can 'understand Lucerne's point with their average mind'. His brain is so quick that he often forgets and gets frustrated when people cannot catch up with his mind.

Lucerne is actually quite the renowned 'drama queen', often very exaggerated and theatrical in his ways. If he doesn't like something, he is more than likely going to make a sarcastic comment about it in the most dramatic and snarky way possible. He is known for his snide quips and quick-thinking comebacks and, quite frankly, he can be quite a baby who's thrown all his toys out the cot if something doesn't go his way. He loves to be admired and he loves to be number one; if anyone was to stand in his way, he'd surely make a fuss of it.   

Lucerne is a very withdrawn man - in his mind, he cannot make any friends as he is a very private and introverted person. Instead of attempting to socialize with others, he is quite antisocial and often spends time in his own company as he loathes small talk. With that being said, too much alone time can turn Lucerne lonely and this is especially agonizing for him as, being left alone with nothing except for his busy brain, he is quick to get overwhelmed.

As well as being sensitive towards people or lack thereof, he is also sensitive to certain criticism, namely ones that insult his intelligence. He often desires the approval of others and sort of feels entitled to admiration, and so whenever he's criticized he's often thrown off guard.

Lucerne is so intense in his ways of thinking that often, once his interest is captured, he is so sucked into his mind that he is so absent from every other aspect in his life. It makes him quite forgetful, oftentimes forgetting simple things such as his own health or going to sleep as he muses about something. Sometimes he may even spend hours in a 'trance', contemplating something.

Lastly, and perhaps most worryingly, Lucerne has quite an addictive personality; he is often so overwhelmed by the world, plus with the lack of mental stimulation, he tends to turn to recreational drugs to curb the intense boredom he feels. He shows a lack of regard towards himself, his brain being his greatest strength yet also his worst enemy.

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 02:07:19 PM »
HISTORY ¬

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 02:09:09 PM »
RELATIONS ¬

FAMILY
NPCs
Annette Nouvel // Mother
Wilhelm Nouvel // Father [deceased]
Cornelius Nouvel // Brother [deceased]

FRIENDSHIPS
Addy Douglas
Mickey Serge
Catalyst
Salem

ROMANCES
Addy Douglas

ENEMIES
Roman Darrow

NPCs
The Clearwaters

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:26:35 PM by LUCERNE. »

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 02:09:35 PM »
TIMELINE ¬

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 02:10:27 PM »
PLAYLIST

Song || Artist

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 02:13:46 PM »
Spoiler: tags :: updated 12/05 • show
basics.
⫸ wilhelm lucerne nouvel // no known nicknames
⫸ goes by his middle name, lucerne
⫸ male // he/him
⫸ thirty three // ages real time // born fourteenth february
⫸ medic for northstar district // formerly an officer & medic in the badlands
⫸ joined northstar district - twenty sixth november

appearance.
faceclaim - benedict cumberbatch
voice claim - benedict cumberbatch
⫸ speaks with a received pronunciation british accent
⫸ 6'2ft // tall and lithe // very little muscle mass
⫸ cold, china blue eyes and disheveled, dark brunet hair
⫸ physical health - 100%
    ¬ current injuries: none as of now
⫸ mental health - 70%
    ¬ has been showing signs of major depressive disorder

personality.
⫸ enigmatic and difficult to understand
⫸ astute and intellectual // generally very logical in his way of thinking
⫸ self-absorbed and overly prideful // massive god complex
⫸ lack of empathy and often insincere // evident sociopathic tendencies
⫸ assertive, blunt and arrogant // strong, unwavering opinions
⫸ analytical and perceptive // often good at figuring things out at breakneck speed
⫸ overly motivated and stubborn // it's often his way or the highway
⫸ chronic boredom, often acts out childishly based on this
⫸ fastidious and a known perfectionist
⫸ unpredictable and notably unhinged // makes it difficult to get on with him
⫸ a total narcissist in many ways
⫸ aloof and incredibly socially awkward // very antisocial in general
⫸ a complete drama queen // incredibly theatrical and melodramatic
⫸ breathes sarcasm // snide and often witty with his quips
⫸ silently a very sensitive and introverted soul // worries about what others think
⫸ self-conscious towards how people react towards him // this makes him withdrawn

relationships.
⫸ wilhelm nouvel x annette nouvel // one older brother [deceased]
⫸ aromantic asexual // eventual crush on addy douglas
⫸ owns a dog named faline

interaction.
storage // playlist // pinterest
⫸ physically: medium // mentally: hard
⫸ owns a pistol but finds the idea of injuring somebody very difficult
⫸ dislikes getting into physical fights as he's not very good at fighting
⫸ would much rather die than kill somebody else
TW. he is a recovering drug addict // cocaine, heroin and opioids such as morphine

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 02:14:05 PM »
HEADCANONS ¬
» He tends to walk with his hands behind his back and has his signature frown.
» He is a recovering drug addict. He smokes more often to fill the void.
» His dress shirts are too small for him and the buttons look like they are about to pop. The same goes for his trousers which are slightly too short.
» He pulls his socks up his calf because he hates the feeling of them crumpled around his ankles.
» Over dress shirts and trousers, he often wears a deep blue silk robe as it's like his safety blanket.
» He always wanted to study to become a neurosurgeon.
» He is as chaotic neutral as it gets.
» He has a scar on his abdomen where he was shot many years ago, and a scar across his throat.
» His strongest quality is his intelligence and way of thinking. He believes that he can solve the electricity crisis with his smarts and become a hero.
» His childhood nickname was Louie, and he hasn't been called this for a long time.
» He is a very heavy sleeper and tends to snore.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:41:47 PM by LUCERNE. »

Offline LUCERNE.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 02:14:44 PM »
DIALOGUE ¬
❝ QUOTE ❞