Author Topic: ❪ ✦ ° ┊ ❝ skin & bone ❞ ❫ characters  (Read 156 times)

Offline BEATLES

• ☾*: — ‘ 西海岸 ’
  • . . .
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
❪ ✦ ° ┊ ❝ skin & bone ❞ ❫ characters
« on: December 12, 2019, 12:33:26 PM »
ACTIVE
dorian cieszynski / the badlands ( tags )

INACTIVE
gabriel griffin ( tags )
charlie luciano ( tags )
elias booker / the finders ( tags )
madeleine lamoureux / the finders ( tags )

IN DEVELOPMENT
calvin ?? / flintlock lodge ( tags )
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:08:40 PM by BEATLES »
ain't nothing gonna break my stride
NOBODY GONNA SLOW ME DOWN

beatles | she/her | characters | see profile for more info ♡

Offline BEATLES

• . . .
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: ❪ ✦ ° ┊ ❝ skin & bone ❞ ❫ characters
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 02:46:22 PM »

gabriel griffin

— gabriel xander griffin, aka gabe or gabey
— teenager, sixteen right now in tnw but ranges from 14-15 usually in other threads
— former officer of the badlands, lowkey fled though and he's now a loner
— 5'8" skinny brown-haired boy that often wears jean/bomber jackets and sneakers
— enjoys playing the piano, playing board games, reading

— a good boi. he likes helping others and can be pretty naive at times, but he tries his best!! he literally does no wrong (and if he does then a) it's by mistake or b) it's because of a certain plot)
— learning to be more passive aggressive and independent because he knows that people are stupid and annoying (he would never say that) and he has to do more for himself in this world
— probably bicurious, but his love interests have all been girls (willow and eloise)

— trained unofficially under catalyst and knows basic self-defense, still isn't the best fighter but he can at least hold his own
— has used a gun (1) time and doesn't want to Ever Again
— against killing and instead seeks to aid others in memory of the little girl that he befriended for a brief period of time before her death, sade
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:20:14 PM by BEATLES »

Offline BEATLES

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 02:53:43 PM »

charlie luciano

— charles luciano, goes by charlie. one of his longstanding nicknames was "lucky"
— early thirties, may sometimes appear a little older (though that just might be him falling behind on upkeeping his appearance)
— former boss (leader) of the badlands and implemented the group's former mafia theme. he was last roleplayed in los santos, but is assumed now to be a loner
— also technically a former mafioso but since he lost his leadership, he's just been roaming on his own with no real purpose
— 5'11", tall dark 'n handsome, dark hair that is naturally curly but is slicked back or parted to the side
— known for wearing suits, dress shirts, button-ups, vests
— enjoys card games, and especially poker

— stubborn as a mule and likes to get what he wants, and has gone extreme lengths to get it. now a shell of the powerful and volatile man he once was, he is without a purpose and is in a constant melancholic state
— still in love with his former girlfriend and mother of his son, kit beaumont. they had been kidnapped together and he had managed to break her and their son out of captivity, but they were separated and he is constantly hoping to find her again

— can hold his own in a fistfight but is not the best with hand-to-hand combat. usually relies on weapons, such as guns, to make the killing blow
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:30:00 PM by BEATLES »

Offline BEATLES

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 07:50:25 PM »

elias booker

— elias booker, goes by eli. also nicknamed "the kid"
— eighteen going on nineteen
— finder of the finders, joined them a little while ago after living most of his teenage years as a loner
— fled his birthplace because his uncle was a Dick and didn't want to live with him anymore
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:39:52 PM by BEATLES »

Offline BEATLES

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 08:04:09 PM »

haemon belrose

— info
— info
— info

Offline BEATLES

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 01:43:00 PM »

madeleine lamoureux

— info
— info
— info