Author Topic: THE TRASHBIN BOYS aka plot with crows  (Read 112 times)

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
THE TRASHBIN BOYS aka plot with crows
« on: February 10, 2020, 05:21:17 AM »
The trashbin boys and one leetole gorl more like it
aNYWAYs

Hi, as the title states I'm looking around at ~plotting~ and I figured instead of making five terrible terrible threads to clog up your feed, here's a fantastic masterpost of nonsensical dumbbies. If you prefer to contact me not on this thread, feel free to private message me here, or on my discord, which is a litle creacher#0016 (if you know you know). I really hope to be meeting and interacting with your characters soon <3 As a heads up, most of these things are suggested concepts of character dynamics, so feel free to throw your own at me!! I'm more than likely to agree heeeheee

So let's get into it, shall we?

Damien Hitchcock's tags are available here. Damien is a member of Flintlock Lodge - and is known to be unpredictable, sociable, and unhinged. He likes long walks on the beach and mentioning to everyone and their mom that he has only one middle finger.
I am open to:
 — Friends, Damien is very alone, and he's pretty freaking friendly! If you get past his odd-ish personality, he's a pretty charismatic soul. He wouldn't be opposed to having inter-group friendships, just like.. know if you do anything morally wrong, he will turn on you in an instant.
 — Enemies, this guy is as I said, incredibly murderous and also has a bit of a temper. He would definitely hold a solid grudge against anyone, and he'd probably do anything to make their life an absolute hell!
 — Minor injuries/major injuries/capture/maiming, Damien's death is foreordained in the stars, however that doesn't mean you can rough him up a little bit before! im actually looking for someone to help him lose an eye so
 — Plot progression via violence/'napping, hey, you need your character's important such-and-so to die/get injured/get snatched for some good good angst? Damien is your man. Hire Damien, for the low price of 0.00$! In addition, I'm trying really hard to figure out how to fuel his character arc - which will involve a lot of terrible things, and definitely some death.
 — Romance, iiiiish? Damien is a highly possessive, very aggressive, very delicate being who has no clue what a healthy relationship looks like. If you want your character to go through the overwhelming stress of having a nice boy with control issues, be his guest! He will probably obsess over them and it's kinda fun for character arcs, yannow.
I am not open to:
 — Death as I said above, prewritten death.
 — Biological family/adoptive parents, he's not really a family dude and trust me, you don't wanna parent him.

Claudia is a member of the Children of Abaddon, whose tags are located here. Claudia is childish, furious, and very much in need of a long hug. Imagine a 30 year old personality in the body of an 8 year old bab it's bad.
I am open to:
 — """""Friends"""" in the most general sense. Claudia is very.. unpredictable. She's not very nice, and a lot of what she says could be considered very self-centered. But could there be a possibility of her learning from others??? Dare I say it, a friend that she could look up to?? a Good Influence???
 — Enemies/rivals - as she definitely has plenty of those. She has a strong hatred of most adults - and she's likely jealous of anyone or anything that distracts Kai's attention away from her. Go wild with these!!
 — Plot progression need a murderous 8 year old to help fuel a plot? Do you need someone who just absolutely hates your character? Claudia's your girl <33333
I am not open to:
 — Romance, as she's 8 years old and she's also evil.
 — Biological family/adoptive parents - she has no interest in who or what her family once was, and doesn't trust adults to open up to one.
 — Death/major injury, I gotta keep the kids safe you know?

Lysander Hawthorne's tags are located here. Lysander is a member of Northstar, and is very much a formerly-terrible person trying his best to do better and improve on himself! He could be described as charming, arrogant, and self-sacrificing.
I am open to:
 — Friends he's a friendly sort! He's actually like. Low key a really good person to have on your side because he'll tell you nice things out of the middle of nowhere even though he was just insulting you for being a 5 at best a few minutes before.
 — Enemies they exist. He's kinda got what we call a ~shady past~, lots of thievery and backstabbing and hey, you can't always stay friends after you leave someone behind to get mobbed by an angry village. They exist!
 — Exes (insert flushed emoji here) he's uhhh how you say he was a bit of a uhh hoe. Do you need a very unfortunately awkward meetup? A dinner in which there's way too loud coughing? They exist,
 — Family-type dynamics he's a sad orphan :c and found family tropes are the best, give him some good sibling figures and he will love them deeply. Seriously he kinda clings to people very hard and family would be really important to him
I am not open to:
 — Romance sorry fellas he's um in wub already
 — Death/major injury sorry fellas i am already thinking

Tolstoy Graves is a member of Los Santos. His tags are located here. He can be described as detached, guarded, and a damn good fighter. He has a giant dog named Bee who will lick your face off.
I am open to:
 — Friends Graves needs friends, even though he may not show it. Though he's a pretty detached person, he does try to be a good friend, and he's definitely loyal. He will definitely whack that guy for you if you ask <3
 — Enemies/minor injury/scuffles again, it's a thing. He'd probably go after your character if he had a solid reason to - if you have a solid reason let me know! Otherwise, it'd be in response. Enemies happen, and Graves' dismissive style definitely isn't for everyone.
 — Maybe romance? (insert flushed emoji again) imagine: you encounter a sad looking man who has a giant dog. His wife died tragically. He's got good hair. How can you resist
 — Family & found family he has a sister who's 13 years younger than him, if you are looking for a sibling relationship like that hit me up! Maybe he has a kid out there! I don't know, the world is our oysters. Otherwise, familiar bonds between friends and others is great! He's already been typecast as a dad-type figure, so there
I am not open to:
 — Death due to personal reasons, he's bapy
 — Major injury due to personal reasons, he's bapy and I would hate for him to lose anything important for now

Charlie Castle goes by Ghost, and here's his taggy taggos. He's a ghost hunter! He lives in Northstar! He's trying to give ghosts peace, so that they can leave this world safely and enter the next. Sucks that ghosts aren't real :< Ghost is mild-mannered, amicable, and generally an all around Nice Dude.
I am open to:
 — Friends he's got them!! He's super friendly, and as he is a collectivist he thinks for the group, instead of individually. Ghost definitely tries to be a good person.
 — Enemies, he's pretty annoying at times, so a good old fashioned rivalry is always a fun old time.
 — Biological family & found family he's almost 40, maybe he has some kiddos out there! Or siblings!! He's generally someone who gets close to people quickly, so he would definitely find himself forming a bit of a family.
 — Minor/major injury and maybe (flushed emoji thrice) death you'd have to drive a very cool and fun bargain, bUT I'm pretty open to these. I don't have ideas, but go nuts!
I am not open to:
 — For once, nothing
go on and fool me — info
Hoot flies with you into the sunset

Offline truce.

• View Profile
Re: THE TRASHBIN BOYS aka plot with crows
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 02:17:12 PM »
TRACKING FOR NOW
im gonna dm you ideas. when i stop being lazy-
HERE I AM. NOT QUITE DYING.

Online Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 03:52:59 PM »
tracking cause idk who the HECK my characters would fit well with

Hoot knocks on Noccy’s door

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 04:57:02 PM »
take your time legends MUWAH

i think i forgot to mention it but inter-group relationships are all totally fine - claudia would tru to get you to join abaddon but otherwise they’re all p good about wanting to be friends w/everyone c:
go on and fool me — info
Hoot flies with you into the sunset