Author Topic: spare plots sir? spare plots?  (Read 386 times)

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
spare plots sir? spare plots?
« on: March 24, 2020, 11:08:20 PM »
Welcome to my plotting hole
Yeah I'm finally getting around to this. If anyone strikes your fancy let me know either by responding or feel free to message me on discord (nocturnalfaery#0750)! Click on the spoilers to see who I have in the groups listed. I'll give little blurbs about my characters as well as link their names to their Pinterest boards so you can get a better idea for them!

Spoiler: click for characters in Flintlock Lodge • show
Blake Kegan
Open to: all types of relationships, friendships, being a mother/sister figure. Although she's pregnant right now (which may be double-timed) and will end up with four kids, I'm still keeping her open to even more intimate relationships. She's open for relationships as well,though they would be very slow burn as she wouldn't trust anyone enough for a real relationship for a long time. She doesn't haven many people she considers her friends but she's rather friendly, though there's an arc coming up where she'll get pretty mean. Then mother/sister figure because she's a terrible human but obviously has that maternal vibe.
Closed to: Death, anything really...terrible

Odessa Roth
Open to: Romantic/platonic relationships, friendships, enemies, past relationships. I see Dessa closer to demi, meaning she'd need a close relationship first of foremost. Most type of platonic relationships, as well as friendships, are definitely welcome though she isn't the most welcoming person hence why she is also welcome to enemies. Her being open to past relationships is for all types due to I don't have much of her past thought out between ages like eleven to now.

Penny
Open to: Any type of relationship, sibling-type relationships, past romances. Penny is a very sweet bean, kind and rather feminine but she is open to like "one night stand" sorta things as I can see her having a few. She is also open to past relationships as I don't know where she would've come from but she's probably had a few. She is also open to friendships, as she's an immensely happy and social being. I say sibling-type relationships as it could be her with an older or younger character. I also find the thought of her gaining protective older siblings amusing.

Spoiler: click for characters in Cult of Dionysus • show
Alexios
Open to: Any type of relationship. Alexios is polyamorous and bi, she's an absolute angel and will give kisses to anyone that lets her. She's willing to be in actual relationships, have as many friends as she can. I'm also willing to talk about kids via Xios since her as a mom would be interesting. She's very protective and tends to use her 6" height to her advantage in situations to make herself seem more intimidating. 

Harper Barnes
Open to: Any type of relationship. Although Harper has been forced to become a sister and mother figure for her brother Roy, it's very likely she's had some flings or relationships in the past. It's also very likely for her and Roy to have spent a few days with other groups during their travels. Harper now is also open for flings as well as regular friendships, just know it's likely for your character to have to deal with Roy as well, who is a very not kind kid.

Spoiler: click for characters in Northstar District • show
Anastasia "Paige" Montgomery
Open to: Friendship, Enemies. Paige doesn't have many if any close friendships, nor does she have any set-in-stone enemies. She's open for both since with Felicity I think it would be sweet for her to gain some close friends in her new home, especially to help her settle down. Enemy wise...it's Paige if she hasn't pissed you off yet just wait.
Closed to: Death, romantic relationship, anything really...terrible

Spoiler: click for characters in Bluestem Prarie • show
Paisley McCoy
Open to: Any relationship. Bluestem's favorite black-wearing-ghost is back and I'm glad she is! She has one of her pets, her horse Jigsaw, and is open to any relationships: romantic, platonic, intimate. She would've left around September if you want to plot out a previous friendship or something before she left!

Spoiler: click for characters in Los Santos • show
Tamanique "Belle" Ivory-Gray
Open to: Any relationship, enemies. She's the daughter of the leader of a mafia with seven older brothers. She'll be new to the group but any and all connections are welcome. I also really enjoy writing her in some weird like...Romeo-and-Juliet type situations whether they're past ones or not. Also, just since her bio isn't up yet: she's straight and either 26 or 27. Her enemies can definitely be connected to her father's "line of work" as well.

Hoot knocks on Noccy’s door

Offline LI-SANG.

• View Profile
Re: spare plots sir? spare plots?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 06:44:17 PM »
hi hello i am here w a character! this is my first character on the site and i don't usually do human ones so i'm nervous but excited!  i haven't yet decided on where to put hi, so i'm hoping some plots might help me figure that out.  i'm open to a lot of stuff, but ofc nothing like dying since he just got started :,)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 01:22:58 PM by LI-SANG. »
muscle to muscle and toe to toe
the fear has gripped me but here i go
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★ li-sang nie / rank of group / bio + tags / penned by hybern

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 11:23:11 PM »
slaps Sel down for Belle
maybe her family and the Felixes have some sort of past? either an alliance or some beef happened?

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline darky

• They/Them
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 09:57:55 PM »
chucks Bub for plotting w/ Belle Salem's also here if you wanna have him plot w/ any of your other characters

Bub n Belle could lowkey bond over being younger siblings and could highkey bond over wanting attention. Maybe Bub could show Belle around Los Santos and try to engage her w/ some friendly parkour during that? Like showing her the best places to sit and people-watch, or convenient short-cuts around the territory, etc. Both of them think they're babysitting the other.
&& It's common knowledge around LS that Bub is Sel's younger sister so if there's beef/alliances going on between the two families,, she could be Involved but probably not a Lot since she's. a child and doesn't give a shit if Belle's an enemy of the family
I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 10:07:32 PM »
@LI-SANG. hello! Anyone of my characters, in particular, you wanna plot with?

@Bryne
We've started talking but yes pls

@darky
That could definitely work! and yes feel free to hmu about her and salem she flirty

Offline darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 10:18:32 PM »
Sweet, sounds good then! Do you wanna have a thread of them going around LS then?
vghbjghjbj
Salem's a bit Feral at the moment but if Belle's fine with that then an acquaintances-with-benefits kinda thing can definitely happen between them
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 11:19:27 PM »
Sure!!
I mean seeing as shes from a very violent mafia fam i dont think she’d mind smdndbf

Offline LI-SANG.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 01:23:20 PM »
aah no preference! whoever you think you'd want to work with ;0
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 09:14:44 PM by LI-SANG. »

Offline darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 08:27:50 PM »
I'll make the thread then! I've got a bit of Bub muse tonight
ghbnjkmgfvhb
Salem: incomprehensible mad pirate noises
Belle: handsome. perfect. gonna flirt w/ you
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 08:32:27 PM »
@LI-SANG im kinda down for anyone
Who do you think would work best with your character?

@darky

Okay!!
Zndndbd i mean
She do be vibin in los santos
So she really just “oh crime?”

Offline darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 08:39:52 PM »
Tagged you in the thread!
vghjbngbhn
Belle is gonna have the best time in LS I'm calling it now
How many bad influences does it take to corrupt a group? 1 Sel 1 Belle
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline LI-SANG.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2020, 09:16:16 PM »
hmm maybe alexios or penny?  but again, i'm down for anything!