Author Topic: FLINTLOCK'S PLOT UPDATE THREAD  (Read 273 times)

Offline EDMUND.

• Board Mod
    • View Profile
FLINTLOCK'S PLOT UPDATE THREAD
« on: August 28, 2020, 08:07:40 AM »

Welcome to Flintlock Lodge's update thread for all current plots! This thread is designed to keep track of the plots which are presently taking place in Flintlock Lodge, allowing for new members (or current members who are feeling a little lost!) to jump right into plots with minimal confusion.

(Updated 28th August 2020)

• Back in April, an NPC named Aiden was on patrol with several characters when Elijah (Penned by Vix) accidentally shot and killed her. Joey (Penned by Scully) witnessed the murder and Elijah manipulated her into helping him bury the body from fear of being exiled or punished for his crime. They covered their tracks well and the rest of Flintlock Lodge presumed Aiden missing. Frequent search parties were sent out in order to locate the woman, Eddie (Penned by Truce) taking it very personally as Aiden was his brother's girlfriend.

In early August, Aiden's body was eventually found, buried nearby where she was last seen and, under these suspicious circumstances, Eddie claimed that her death was the result of a homicide. Recruiting a bounty hunter named Danny (Penned by Bryne), Eddie has taken this murder incredibly seriously, beginning to investigate further along with several other members. Flintlock Lodge is in a very tense and stressful situation where all members are aware that the murderer is among them within the group, and they realise that Eddie won't stop until the killer is found.

• After opening the newly renovated village to the general population, there has been an increase of suspicious faces and activity in the village. Despite members' concerns, Eddie is refusing to take their concerns any further.

If your character has an upcoming or current plot which isn't listed on this thread, feel free to PM me (truce.) so that I can add it to the list!

Thank you to Hootowls for coming up with this idea!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 05:11:59 AM by EDMUND. »
SOME MEN FIND CREATION IN DESTRUCTION
OTHERS JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN

Offline BRENDAN

• ic opinions ✧ @hootowls
    • View Profile
Re: FLINTLOCK'S PLOT UPDATE THREAD
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:12:54 AM »
Track
too much love will kill you

Offline MAXINE.

• — played by finny.