Author Topic: COUNT TO A MILLION!  (Read 33807 times)

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: COUNT TO A MILLION!
« Reply #1395 on: May 22, 2019, 10:36:42 PM »
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: May 23, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: May 24, 2019, 06:31:23 PM »
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: May 24, 2019, 10:24:08 PM »
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 25, 2019, 02:23:02 AM »
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: May 25, 2019, 02:06:09 PM »

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: May 27, 2019, 02:45:25 PM »
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: May 27, 2019, 03:04:05 PM »

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: June 03, 2019, 08:46:05 AM »
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: June 04, 2019, 10:56:05 AM »

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: June 04, 2019, 01:56:52 PM »
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: June 04, 2019, 02:13:08 PM »

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: June 04, 2019, 06:20:49 PM »
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: June 07, 2019, 04:34:04 PM »