Author Topic: oops i did it again  (Read 227 times)

Offline guts

• yeehaw
    • female, she/her
    • View Profile
oops i did it again
« on: September 22, 2020, 06:36:36 PM »
hopefully this plotting thread is more successful than the last one i made on here agfjdhdjfsh
rn i only have one character but!! that's likely to change in the future, as soon as i get settled into the community (which is very lovely kiss kiss)
my discord is in my profile if u wanna dm me privately B))
i also suck at private threads so open ones work best for me

naomi is my Gal over in flintlock and she's open to anything and everything!! except rlly bad stuff like death or maiming, ect. she needs some friends to mother to death, or some people to be mean to her for being an Airhead, whichever will work.
i'm most interested in finding her a boy toy, cause i'm thirsty for that good romance, but any interaction is welcome!!
I'M LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE
TAKING ALL THE TAFFY THAT I DON'T ASK FOR

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: oops i did it again
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 06:42:27 PM »
Lemme just exIST HERE

Okay so!! I have Brendan!! He’s some dumb 17 y/o that kinda went through a lot oops KFNCKVK here be his tags, and if you scroll down you get his history :^0 Naomi wouldn’t know it, hardly anyone does, but it does add some OOC context !!

He kinda has severe abandonment issues, and since his parents are dead as hell honestly someone mothering him would be so sweet ?? He just needs validation and affection even if he’s naturally inclined to despise it :,^]
I only log in to snatch my codes

Offline guts

• yeehaw
    • female, she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 07:06:28 PM »
*clenches fist* she's gonna be the best dang substitute mom ever just u wait. or maybe big sister would work better lmao

poor chicken boy tho!! naomi will love him and his chickens tho, she loves any and all animals and will for sure help him care for them if he lets her. maybe help him plant stuff too since shes pretty good at it?? idk but they have plenty in common they can bond over!!

Offline truce.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 07:17:14 AM »
tracking for now!!
IF YOU OPEN MY CHEST , SEE THAT TWO HEARTS ARE BEATING .
hover + writing + pinterest + spotify + discord: truce.#2909

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 08:53:20 AM »
YEAH OLDER SISTER PROBS BUT EITHER WAY DKFJFKGK !!!! I’M EXCITED

OOOOO YEAH YEAH !! Brendan’s pretty over-protective of his chickens so it’d take quite a bit for him to be chill w Naomi near them, but planting stuff? Yes. I think I headcanoned somewhere before that Brendan is decent at gardening, esp since he helped his parents out with farm/ranch stuff when he was a kiddo !!
I only log in to snatch my codes

Offline guts

• yeehaw
    • female, she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 06:22:38 PM »
yess, lemme know whenever u wanna make a thread w/ them!! im down whenever :eyes:

also small bump

Offline woosteria.

• aj - 22 - slytherin
  • discord: wisteria#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 12:30:41 AM »
also tracking til I can get on my laptop.
aj
Hoot has claimed this signature as nesting grounds