Author Topic: BEARBONES SOCIAL MEDIA  (Read 4443 times)

Offline crows

• this bitch retired yeet
    • View Profile
BEARBONES SOCIAL MEDIA
« on: May 04, 2018, 02:11:23 PM »
Woahahahahohoho, did you know bearbones has social media? Yeah, we do now

Currently, if there’s a site, we probably have it. Our “universal” name is bearbonesrp, and you can find us on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Pinterest! And I will probably edit those links in later - but you should definitely follow us! We have big plans, and possibly fun off-site contests (also, you can make your friends follow us too >:-])! All social media is actually run by different staffers, some in pairs, some individually!

We’re working on ideas and all that so the social media is pretty bare...bones, but that should hopefully change! We wanna have some fun around here :0

Offline Bryne

• MIA
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: BEARBONES SOCIAL MEDIA
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 02:33:26 PM »
Tracking
Me and Rev are working on the Pinterest, and we've got a lil aesthetic request thing here!

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline iomedae

• call me pepto cuz im abysmal
  • very fragile rn :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 06:31:45 PM »
tracky tracky
KING OF RATS
                                                           damien ♛ he/him ♛ 18 ♛ vampire enthusiast ♛ 09/04
                                                                   ❝ i'm the best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. ❞

Offline firebird

• felix
  • sup bois
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 10:17:31 AM »
is there a way for people who prefer making their own boards for their own characters to like
have those on the pinterest or anything

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »
I do know that creators of boards can appoint moderators to help with the board, but you’d have to ask Rev and Pyre about that :^0
I only log in to snatch my codes

Offline Bryne

• MIA
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 11:01:10 AM »
Boards are mainly supposed to be done by Rev and I, however we're willing to link to their Pinterest board and we're not closed to collaboration.

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline firebird

• felix
  • sup bois
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 11:09:17 AM »
ah, gotcha, ok
ill stick to me own then
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:12:22 AM by ashen »

Offline van

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 03:14:13 PM »
did i
did i hear insta
yooo hmu with that username
i'll totally follow it with my trashy account
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054

Offline crows

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 04:41:08 PM »
it’s bearbonesrp for every social media account!

Offline firebird

• felix
  • sup bois
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 08:06:54 AM »
small suggesion: embedding icons/links at the bottom of the skin like. above the credits so ppl dont rlly have to search

Offline crows

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 08:35:31 AM »
I remember us talking about this a while back - we have to use the official icons, right?

Offline firebird

• felix
  • sup bois
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2018, 08:48:29 AM »
uhhhhhh from what i saw
and. ik the thread w icons is floating around somewhere lmao
if you use official icons you follow their rules abt how to embed
but i couldnt find everyones official icons anyway so i used freetouse ones