Author Topic: CRASH LANDING . open, wandering  (Read 242 times)

Offline CECIL,

• слабый // ❝ WEAK ❞
  • *:・゚✦ | @GREAHOUND
    • View Profile
CRASH LANDING . open, wandering
« on: June 02, 2017, 03:17:02 AM »
r   i   p      m   y      h   e   a   r   t      a   p   a   r   t

Being blind was a lot harder than blind people made it out to be. It was intensely hard to walk a good distance without running into something, and it was nearly impossible to walk quickly. Ever since he had gone blind, he'd had a friend with him to guide him along. Well, if you could call them friends. Nevertheless, he always had someone to help his stubborn ass, whether he liked it or not, and he had come to realize that that had been a blessing. Now, though... Well, he had absolutely no one. After he had been dragged into hell for the second time, he had been presumed dead, most likely. He had known that as much after he had finally escaped the clutches of his punishment a few months ago. After all, no one would come to look for him. He could think of three people who would even remotely care about his disappearance, though two of them were in a sort of grey area. There was only one in which he knew missed him; Gemini.

Gemini, strangely, was... A partner, if you could call them that, to him. A romantic interest. Something strange, since he hardly ever formed those sort of relationships. There was Roosterteeth, who he'd had kids with, and Michael, who was some sort of... Fling, or something. He couldn't exactly remember what they thought of him, due to his recent attempts to blur the memories of his torture. Did they care for him? Likely not. Not anymore, at least. But Gemini... That was the only face he could remember clearly. They were who he had been searching for. Because among those who he had cared for in his own Sitri way in the past, Gemini was the one who he could safely assume that he probably loved. He couldn't say for certain that they loved him back in the same way. After all, it was a very... Strange way.

Again, it was a Sitri way.

The demon was traveling, though he was unsure of where he was going. He was walking somewhere piney, he knew, though he barely registered that he had crossed a scent line. He couldn't exactly smell at the moment, due to the fragrance of the pine, though he likely wouldn't have cared in the first place. He was not one to be afraid of scent lines. Granted... He probably should be. His powers had malfunctioned during his time in hell, and he could no longer control them. Well, at least for now. He was currently stuck as a very, very fluffy norwegian forest cat. He honestly looked like a tiny domesticated lion, with the mane of smoky grey fur around his tiny black head. He supposed it didn't matter to be in this body, though he would have much rather preferred to be in his easily recognizable melanistic lion body, but what could he do? Nothing. So, he sucked it up, and kept walking, running into nearly every tree he came across, cursing softly each time. Someone would find him eventually and point him to Shadowclan. Surely they would. Unbeknownst to him, though, he was already there. He was mumbling under his breath as he walked, though he quickly bumped into yet another tree, and ended up sitting down for a rest with a heavy sigh, his plume of a tail stirring the pine leaves underneath him. "Fucking trees. Shit."
—  "I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I TELL YOU TO GET HOME SAFE, STAY WARM, HAVE A GOOD DAY, OR SLEEP WELL WHAT I'M REALLY SAYING IS "I LOVE YOU." I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT'S STARTING TO STEAL OTHER WORDS' MEANINGS. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE VALID." CECIL WINTERS / NORTHSTAR / ½ WOLFBUCK  —

Offline mage

• am i early enough to do one of those 'bearbone's official x' things
    • View Profile
Re: CRASH LANDING . open, wandering
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 04:26:26 AM »
/ track as fuck

Offline circusclown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »
//welcome to shadowclan!! :0

Circusclown had saved a croissant from Thunderclan after eating a few bites to temporarily fill him up, and he had conjured it back to him to take a few bites to try and get him through the day. He had been laying in a tree, though, as he heard pawsteps, he'd perk his torn up ears looking over. Upon seeing an unfamiliar norwegian forest cat, he didn't smell familiar either. Circusclown however had been surprised as the other suddenly bumped into the tree he was in. He nearly threw his croissant at the other, though he decided not to since he needed to eat it desperately. Though, he's probably had his fill. Hiding the croissant a little under the pine leaves, carefully making it so the scent was masked by the pine smell.

As the other bumped into a few more trees, he felt his lips drawn up in amusement. When he had gotten his left eye ripped out, it had been a terrifying experience. He could still remember the knife held up to it, and he could remember hearing the scrapes of claws as it was scooped out of his sockets. And he could remember struggling to adjust without it, for awhile. But that had been a year and a half ago - now he could function without it just fine. It was still a blind spot nonetheless, but he could still walk with it and other such things. He could fight with it, though it was an exploitation. Slowly teleporting tree to tree, he'd try to teleport onto the tree nearest to Sitri. "I don't know what you were really expecting, it's a forest." He would put in as he heard the words of the other, before adding in. "May I have your name and business?" He'd question, ruffling his fur some. He was still smiling, because in all honesty it had been hilarious watching someone keep walking straight into a tree.

Spoiler: tags • show

general ; "you've got a second chance"
★ circusclown disharmony | nicknames are circ and clown, former names are breadstick, uglyclown and clown | male [ he/him ]
two years four months physically and mentally | born november 13th, 2014 | ages realtime
shadowclan leader | former exiles leader and blizzardclan head combatant (feralfront)
entropy x leila  | generation 2 | head of disharmony family | only loyal to family
demisexual | panromantic | represses his feelings for aya | afraid of being in a relationship
other facts ★
★ suffers from ptsd and depression, struggling with alcohol addiction
★ always looks tense and ready to fight
★ can be very irritable one second and then completely switch the next
★ can cook but dislikes doing so. loves writing and reading.
★ has a very rough and raspy voice. even when he is being gentle he sounds somewhat aggressive.
★ if he yells, he is very loud for a domestic feline.
★ looks very sickly because of famine

appearance ; "you could go home"
★ domestic cat | has resting bitch face | has a few teeth missing
he is a light brown feline who has a lot of fluffy fur that's often tangled up covered in dirt and dust, and it also feels very greasy and gross. his head is lacking of the light brown color, and is completely white. he has a scar on the left side of his face, which has a stitched up glasgow smile meeting up with the scar. the other side of his face shares a glasgow smile, which is also stitched together. if someone examined it closer, they'd find the scar was infected though he refuses to let anyone touch it to take out the stitches. he has only one eye left which is the right one, and it is a dull blue almost lifeless color that seems to be bagging all the time due to exhaustion. the side of his face which has no eye has stitches on the top of his eye, and his eyelid is often closed over the eye socket that's still there, though it can be open if he is surprised or scared by something. [ reference ].

personality ; "escape it all"
true neutral | being evil sucks | the atoner
family-oriented, protective, cautious, calm, friendly, unpredictable, extroverted, reasonable, irresponsible, secretive
circusclown loves the aspect of family, and sees family as valuable and is desperate to keep them safe. he has a tendency to be very protective, though he tries to be reasonable when he feels something is unsafe. he can be far too cautious, and never seems to let down his guard. while circusclown seems rather laidback, that does not mean someone should assume he will be calm if they happen to anger him. it is hard to anger him, but even when he is angry he is reasonable and under a mask of fury is still managing to keep himself under control, even if it does not seem so. he is however very irresponsible, at least with his own life. he seems to be careless about his own health, never caring when he does something foolish that could bring him pain. he rarely opens up to people unless he sees it as beneficial to do so, and if you betray such trust he will remain closed off from you. he's fairly friendly, and though his neutral expression doesn't always look so nice he is more likely to be smiling or grinning, and he is quite a jokester always liking to joke about and finds himself to be extremely comical even when nobody does. deep down, he remains unhappy, though that doesn't mean he's incapable of laughing or being happy. though, often when he has nothing to laugh at or smile about he has a feeling of discontent hidden in his heart.

interaction ; "it's just irrelevant"
★ hard physically | hard mentally | attack in #c68ee2
doesn't like unnecessary death or etc | will start fights | will fight back | will flee if family is protected | will not surrender
might capture if family is threatened | might torture if family is threatened | will kill if family is threatened
★ hunger is affecting his ability to fight well

trained to fight | has little to no medical knowledge
air elementals discovered can somewhat control
conjuration discovered can somewhat control
teleportation discovered can fully control
super strength discovered can fully control

ALL OPINIONS ARE IC
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 01:26:28 PM by circusclown »
oh who would ever want to be king

Offline AYA.

• tnw / chaotic neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 07:04:11 PM »

Aya had been following Clown around in a way particularly characteristic of her when she liked someone; she had done the same with Abathur, multiple times, though admittedly Abathur was more interesting to follow than Clown. Oops. Sorry, Clown. She spotted the forest cat in front of Clown, seeming to have issues, the tortie bounding over to inspect. "You blind?" She questioned, head tilting as her only eye watched the cat. "'M Aya. I'm half-blind." That seemed like an important thing to say. She couldn't imagine being fully blind, she'd never get to look at dick ever again, or spiders, or Clown! Or all three at once! Horrifying. Truly.

Offline CECIL,

• слабый // ❝ WEAK ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 08:21:37 PM »

( he's not staying i don't think! we'll have to see since i already have a character here o o ps so he's just wandering around )

The sound of an amused voice a little ways above him caught Sitri's attention, and with a quiet snort, the muscular feline looked up into the pine leaves, blank white eyes staring into blackness. He vaguely remembered the voice from somewhere; the Exiles, maybe? Who knew. His ability to recall names and faces was quite blurry, with only a few truly standing out after his attempt to wipe his own memories. It was highly obnoxious. Almost a punishment within a punishment.

But he supposed he deserved that.

Sighing loudly, he shook his head, one ear swiveling backward to press against his skull. "I'm aware it's a fucking forest, magical voice in the sky. I may be blind, but I'm not dense." the demon stated flatly in an obviously sarcastic tone, his smoky tail swishing along the leaf litter, pine needles sticking to his already dirty coat. It wasn't really this person's business to ask him questions, though he supposed it was good to know that he was in a clan. Which clan, he didn't know. All he knew was it was a clan, and by god, that was good enough for him. If he was in a clan, perhaps they could point him to Shadowclan.

He was about to respond, but the voice of a female piqued his attention; he remembered this one as well. Not clearly, but clear enough that he could remember... Bonding with her. Well... If you could call a one night stand bonding. "I remember you, Aya. Is this the Exiles? Where in the fuck am I?" he asked the two felines, his fluffy fur standing on end, making him look sort of like a cotton ball. He shifted on his haunches; okay. He'd state his name and business. Only if it helped him find his desired clan. "My name's Sitri Runihura. I'm lost as all fuck, and I'm looking for Shadowclan. Can one of you help me out or something? I can't goddamn see where I am, and it's getting a little obnoxious."
—  "I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I TELL YOU TO GET HOME SAFE, STAY WARM, HAVE A GOOD DAY, OR SLEEP WELL WHAT I'M REALLY SAYING IS "I LOVE YOU." I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT'S STARTING TO STEAL OTHER WORDS' MEANINGS. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE VALID." CECIL WINTERS / NORTHSTAR / ½ WOLFBUCK  —

Offline damiano m.

• hiatus break
  • played by yujin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 09:57:42 PM »
Being blind would have been a nightmare for Damiano. If he couldn't see, then he wouldn't have been able to stare at his beautiful reflection all day. That would have been absolutely awful. He just wanted to admire his god-like face every day. The Damiano gods had blessed him with such a handsome appearance solely for the purpose of him looking at it, after all. Oh, and he wouldn't have been able to see where he was going, but that didn't matter to him too much. Looking at his face was far more important to him than something so trivial like the ability to move. Besides, if he couldn't walk then correctly then he could have just gotten another commoner to attend to his needs. That was their job, right? They were required to help the disabled. If only that rule could have been changed to help Damiano Muzikant instead. That was far more productive than supporting the helpless. Why help, when they could have just handled everything by themselves. In Damiano's opinion, they were just extra baggage to babysit. And hypothetically speaking, if he did lose his ability to see, the creature he would have remembered clearly the most would have had to have been his father. The older Muzikant had been the one that he had been the closest to. Not only were they his relative, but they were also one of his friends. Yuri had been with him in The Garden and Colouredclan. It was just too bad that he hadn't been able to join Shadowclan with him, since he had been the only one transported into the foreign universe. He still had his paws crossed that the domestic feline might have appeared before him someday, but the pompous youth had his doubts. The only ones who might have been capable of making his dreams come true were the Damiano gods. They were his guardian angels and the only deities he believed in as the rest were just garbage.

Unlike Sitri, the aristocrat didn't have any romantic interests in his life. He was too young to have litters (and believed you should have only done it with the creature you loved) and was too in love with himself. The only one that came close to being a 'romantic interest' might have been one of his old clanmates named Euphemia. The boy had been someone he had respected and he had considered them to be one of his acquaintances. Sadly, they weren't here with him anymore since Dami had been transported out of Colouredclan. He was now in the middle of nowhere (aka: Shadowclan). And even if they were here, it would have been a pretty awkward reunion for the two of them since they had gotten into a fight before Damiano had disappeared. He had figured that they were through with their friendship but the turkish angora still kept the necklace they had given him to this very day. The short trainee would have thrown it away but never had been able to. He just couldn't get himself to do it for some reason. Currently, the butterfly-winged feline was thinking about is past life in Colouredclan as he made his way through the forest. What caught his attention was the newcomer's cursing. How vulgar. A scowl crossed his lips as he ambled over to seat himself beside the other peasants. "Please watch your language, sir. It's very unnecessary and unpleasant to listen to," was the first thing he stated as he stared at the stranger in disgust. If there was one thing he hated, it was creatures that used such foul language. What was the point in using it when it wouldn't have solved anything? "Anyways, welcome to Shadowclan. I am Damiano Muzikant, the future leader here." the angora made sure to add. He shot Circusclown a disapproving frown, before he turned to look at Sitri again. Didn't the leader know the name of his own clan? How humiliating.
Spoiler:  I REFUSE TO BE COMPARED ★ MAY 26TH • show
GENERAL INFO.
★ Damiano Muzikant | Dami [ dah-me ] | Cismale [ he/him ]
★ 9 months old physically/mentally | June 22 | Ages real time
★ Currently in Bloodclan | Formerly lived in the Feralfront universe
★ Former Colouredclan bodyguard | Former hawk of The Garden
★ No titles | Has a British accent | Has undiagnosed NPD

APPEARANCE. [ reference ]
★ Domestic Feline [ birth & main ] | Health: 100%
— a lavender turkish angora with a pair of violet eyes. his pelt is long and well-groomed, as he cleans it 24/7 and brushes it so that it keeps its silky appearance. matching the color of his almond-shaped orbs, are streaks of dark purple stripes and patterns that embellish his coat and fluffy tail. oddly enough, only one side of his face is covered by these unique designs while the other is not. growing out of his back, are a pair of beautiful peach-hued butterfly wings that are outlined by a black-purple color. he usually as his signature, condescending smirk on his face.
— wears a gold crown adorned with a single butterfly-shaped ruby
— also wears a gold necklace with a star charm attached to it (from euphemia)
— frequently conjures a gold hand mirror to check his reflection
INJURIES n/a

PERSONALITY.
entj-t | Royal Brat | Attention Whore | Small Name, Big Ego
— damiano is a prime example of what a typical young master is like. he is an egotistical snob that values his own well-being more than the lives of the creatures around him. the only exception to this would be his father and a few of the ones he respects. others than those anomalies, he is unsympathetic and ruthless towards anything that stands in his way. the boy goes as far as to call his clanmates commoners, peasants, and other degrading names as he sees himself as their ruler. one of dami's goals is to become the leader of a group or clan as he has a love for power and authority, a trait that might have been obtained from his father. though underneath that cold exterior, lies a naive child that is lonely and confused. he only wishes to please his loved ones and fears being abandoned again like how his mother had done so in the past.
vain, sarcastic, haughty, childish, blunt, insensitive
ambitious, rigorous, competitive, devoted, insecure
impatient, pessimistic, envious, selfish, dramatic

RELATIONSHIPS.
★ Single | No current [maybe] crushes | ½ of nothing
★ Yuri Muzikant x NPC | Member of the Muzikant family | Siblings are all gone
★ No apprentice/mentor [ not looking ] | Difficult to befriend
★ Tolerates— n/a
★ Dislikes— n/a

INTERACTION.
★ Medium - Hard physically | Easy - Medium mentally | Attack in #8f6b9b
★ Will fight | Will kill | Will defend those he finds worthy enough to protect
★ Rarely shows mercy | Knows hand-to-hand combat | Upholds torture
★ Powers have been reset. Hasn't discovered any powers as of yet.

Offline CECIL,

• слабый // ❝ WEAK ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 10:29:12 PM »

Sitri was never one to be talked down to, especially not by those who he deemed as lower than he was. There were very few who Sitri truly saw as his equals; he could only think of one person who he had met in the mortal world who truly deserved that rank, and he was a king of hell, so he didn't really count. He wasn't one to be lower than anyone else who didn't deserve it, seeing as he sat upon a throne in hell with his very own name on it. He was a prince, not some filthy peasant that Damiano was attempting to make him into, and he was sure to communicate that by the intensely bored expression he was making. If only he could see him; perhaps he'd have insulted his appearance, too. After all, butterfly wings? How girly.

The feline stared at the aristocrat with a cold white gaze, his expression easily showing that he was not at all effected by his words, though he was glad to hear that this place was Shadowclan, apparently. However, he was less focused on that and more focused on driving this annoying child into the ground. "Sorry, dear, but your shit voice is just as unpleasant. You stupid fuckers and your prissy accent... Obnoxious. Pull the damn rod out of your ass, and maybe I'll make an effort to talk to you at some point." the muscular tomcat said with a scowl, rolling his eyes and lifting a hind leg to itch at the mane of fur around his neck, bits of pine needles and fleas showering the other male as he did so. Hopefully that would piss him off.

He loved to piss people off.

Smirking a little, he then looked back in the general direction of Circus and Aya, flicking his smoky plume of a tail under the nose of Damiano repeatedly, the action completely intended and very annoying. Maybe, if he was smart enough, he would read Sitri's body language and get the message that he was taking up space! "Anyway, back to those who are of more importance. So, this is Shadowclan? Do you know if Gemini is here? I've been looking for them. They probably think I'm dead by now. So."

( IC OPINIONS hes a douchebag omfg im sorry - ALSO SORRY RAz ily and ur accent )

Offline AYA.

• tnw / chaotic neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 01:37:46 AM »

Oh, so this was Sitri. The tortie adjusted her paws, grinning a little, before snapping round to Damiano's introduction. "You? Future leader? Get th'fuck outta here with that bullshit." She spat, fur pricking. Then she turned back to Sitri. "Babe, why aren't ya stayin'? I could use the company." Company, of course, meaning.. well, you know. "Don't think there's a Gemini here, but I don't know everyone's star signs yet. Did'ya know I'm a Scorpio? Pfff, well, anyway, this ain't the same Shadowclan as before. I died and ended up here. Who knows what's happenin'!"

Offline circusclown

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 01:59:54 AM »
//ahh my bad!!

As Aya approached, he laughed a little at her introduction. She was rather quirky. As Sitri confirmed that he was blind, he'd think for a moment. How bold of him to say - should Circusclown want to he could exploit it. Before he could answer though, the next person to approach was far less enjoyable from what he's seen thus far. Studying Damiano, when the other shot a look at him he had been a bit surprised. However, his first instinct was to stick his tongue out in the most childish manner possible. He decided that the only remark he'd make to the other would be simple and somewhat aggressive. "If you manage to give me a kiss, I'll let you become leader." And like hell would someone get close enough to kiss Circusclown.

Whenever Sitri decided to rant to Damiano, he decided to go grab his croissant. Teleporting out of the tree and into the one he had previously been in, he'd bite onto the croissant before teleporting to the spot. The other knew Aya? The other also mentioned knowing about The Exiles. Hm, he hoped the guy didn't have a grudge on him or something. He clearly didn't have one on Aya, and from the way the succubus spoke to him it seemed the two had probably gotten together, which wasn't anything new to Circusclown. "Aya, you want some of this croissant? Also, be careful round him. I dunno him, ya know." He'd whisper to her, eying Sitri. He couldn't trust the other not to hurt Aya, since he didn't quite know the other. Rolling his shoulders back and pulling his head back again, he thought for a moment. "Yea - I don't know any sorta Gemini name, and I usually catch on to any newbies or members pretty quickly." The way he said Gemini implied it was a person, but if he was wrong, eh, why should he care?
Spoiler: tags • show

general ; "you've got a second chance"
★ circusclown disharmony | nicknames are circ and clown, former names are breadstick, uglyclown and clown | male [ he/him ]
two years four months physically and mentally | born november 13th, 2014 | ages realtime
shadowclan leader | former exiles leader and blizzardclan head combatant (feralfront)
entropy x leila  | generation 2 | head of disharmony family | only loyal to family
demisexual | panromantic | represses his feelings for aya | afraid of being in a relationship
other facts ★
★ suffers from ptsd and depression, struggling with alcohol addiction
★ always looks tense and ready to fight
★ can be very irritable one second and then completely switch the next
★ can cook but dislikes doing so. loves writing and reading.
★ has a very rough and raspy voice. even when he is being gentle he sounds somewhat aggressive.
★ if he yells, he is very loud for a domestic feline.
★ looks very sickly because of famine

appearance ; "you could go home"
★ domestic cat | has resting bitch face | has a few teeth missing
he is a light brown feline who has a lot of fluffy fur that's often tangled up covered in dirt and dust, and it also feels very greasy and gross. his head is lacking of the light brown color, and is completely white. he has a scar on the left side of his face, which has a stitched up glasgow smile meeting up with the scar. the other side of his face shares a glasgow smile, which is also stitched together. if someone examined it closer, they'd find the scar was infected though he refuses to let anyone touch it to take out the stitches. he has only one eye left which is the right one, and it is a dull blue almost lifeless color that seems to be bagging all the time due to exhaustion. the side of his face which has no eye has stitches on the top of his eye, and his eyelid is often closed over the eye socket that's still there, though it can be open if he is surprised or scared by something. [ reference ].

personality ; "escape it all"
true neutral | being evil sucks | the atoner
family-oriented, protective, cautious, calm, friendly, unpredictable, extroverted, reasonable, irresponsible, secretive
circusclown loves the aspect of family, and sees family as valuable and is desperate to keep them safe. he has a tendency to be very protective, though he tries to be reasonable when he feels something is unsafe. he can be far too cautious, and never seems to let down his guard. while circusclown seems rather laidback, that does not mean someone should assume he will be calm if they happen to anger him. it is hard to anger him, but even when he is angry he is reasonable and under a mask of fury is still managing to keep himself under control, even if it does not seem so. he is however very irresponsible, at least with his own life. he seems to be careless about his own health, never caring when he does something foolish that could bring him pain. he rarely opens up to people unless he sees it as beneficial to do so, and if you betray such trust he will remain closed off from you. he's fairly friendly, and though his neutral expression doesn't always look so nice he is more likely to be smiling or grinning, and he is quite a jokester always liking to joke about and finds himself to be extremely comical even when nobody does. deep down, he remains unhappy, though that doesn't mean he's incapable of laughing or being happy. though, often when he has nothing to laugh at or smile about he has a feeling of discontent hidden in his heart.

interaction ; "it's just irrelevant"
★ hard physically | hard mentally | attack in #c68ee2
doesn't like unnecessary death or etc | will start fights | will fight back | will flee if family is protected | will not surrender
might capture if family is threatened | might torture if family is threatened | will kill if family is threatened
★ hunger is affecting his ability to fight well

trained to fight | has little to no medical knowledge
air elementals discovered can somewhat control
conjuration discovered can somewhat control
teleportation discovered can fully control
super strength discovered can fully control

ALL OPINIONS ARE IC
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:12:08 PM by circusclown »
oh who would ever want to be king