Author Topic: BUT I REALLY HAD TO WAKE YOU | DUAL JOINING  (Read 529 times)

Offline MELS.

• tnw / nd / chaotic good
  • blunt / cold / calculating
    • View Profile
BUT I REALLY HAD TO WAKE YOU | DUAL JOINING
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:55:24 PM »

Pale, freezing paws traced the steps up to the border, the calico coming to a halt. Her short body racked with shivers, the intense cold solely affecting her. She hadn't eaten much since her resurrection, either; her patchwork pelt would usually cloak thick muscles, but now, it hung loosely from weak, shivering bones. "Is anyone there." Her tone was clipped, evidence of it being a question only in her words. "Joining. Lonepaw." Pale yellow eyes flickered down to her paws, frustration filling her as she focused on staying still, to no avail. Why was she so cold? Couldn't she just get used to her lack of powers?

/ @sovay
please dont post till sovay does ;3c
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 04:34:43 AM by LONEPAW. »

Offline PHANTOMTHIEF

• TRICKSTER | COCKY | COOL
  • VIZIER | @blue sargent
    • View Profile
Re: BUT I REALLY HAD TO WAKE YOU | JOINING
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:12:47 PM »
//tracking for now!
IF YOU'RE TESTING GOD LYING TO
HIS FACE YOU'RE GONNA CATCH HELL

Offline witchdoctor

• *:・゚✧ the sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 08:13:36 PM »
[ tracking!! #lonewitch2k17 ]

I FEEL THE COLD AGAIN
WITCHDOCTOR VENENUM | INFORMATION TAGS

Offline inactive characters

• hallowed be my name
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 09:26:38 PM »
-------------------- tags

So much had happened and he didn't even know what it was.

He vaguely recalled his death -- no, his murder -- but after that, it was all blackness. Nothingness. The void, the abyss. Hell, heaven, purgatory, whatever it was, it was awful. Time didn't exist there -- he couldn't be sure how long he spent there; all he knew was he didn't want to go back anytime soon.

And now, now here he was. Forced into some strange body, some strange timeline, some strange universe. He couldn't say he was disappointed in this turn of events; he didn't really want to die when he had, but he wasn't sure he wanted to start over entirely, either. There were many who wanted him dead back where he was, but there were a few (key word being: few) that actually liked him, and he liked back. Mels and Maria, mostly.

For all he knew, they were dead. As good as dead, anyway. He would never see them again, and he came to accept that fact. It was the first thing he thought of when he awoke from his death. He groggily stood up, vaguely registering that this body was smaller and more compact, and definitely much younger. Hm.

The charcoal tabby wasn't really sure of what was happening as he stumbled haphazardly through, well, wherever this was. He was prepared to give up and sit down, try to figure just what happened and where he was, when he heard a familiar voice.

He shot up in an instant, tripping over his too-large paws until the recognizable form of Mels came into view. He released a squeak, words not quite forming. Tears stung at his eyes, for what reason he didn't know, and he attempted to embrace her in a hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again!" He admitted, releasing a choked laughed. "I thought I'd finally gotten rid of you when that bitch slit my throat." He forced a chuckle, sniffling. "It's... good to see you." He said, voice dropping into a whisper.

Right then, he decided it didn't matter where he was going, so long as it was with her.

Offline MELS.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 01:15:46 AM »
center]

As soon as Mels heard the voice, she froze up. No way it was..? "Frank." She stated quietly, accepting the hug. Then she hissed, "I thought you were dead! I cried over your corpse! How dare you come back now!" She felt the anger, but she was still freezing cold. If anything, she shivered more after snapping at Frank. "...But I'm glad you are here. I will kill you if you die on me again." She huffed, turning back to the border. At least she had her best friend with her now

/threads open now kids ;3c

Offline deceased-

• VID'S DROPPED CHARACTERS
  • [ DECEASED / @EULOPHIA ]
    • View Profile
Re: BUT I REALLY HAD TO WAKE YOU | DUAL JOINING
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 05:17:36 PM »
☆ ★ ☆ oh i do hate to break up a happy reunion, but are you going to stand on our border all day? do you have any reason as to why youre just standing on our border?" her tone dripping with sarcasm, the husky woukd sigh as she approached.
RIP

• hallowed be my name
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 08:13:45 PM »

Frank chuckled at Mel's anger, but remained otherwise quiet. He was at a loss for words, truth be told. Then someone else approached, and he couldn't say he was upset with that. He wasn't really one for being sappy, even if he was glad to see Mels again. He shot the husky a grin and a wink. "Honey, you can break me up anytime." Did that make sense? Hopefully the obvious flirtatious tone got across. "And I believe Mels said we were joining." Technically, she said she was joining, but he would just tag along. No getting rid of him now.

Offline deceased-

• VID'S DROPPED CHARACTERS
  • [ DECEASED / @EULOPHIA ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 08:54:57 PM »
☆ ★ ☆ she nodded. "ah, my apologies. i must have missed that when i came over. welcome to riverclan then." she grimaced at his attempt tl flirt with her.
"keep that up and ill take you up on that offer. into tiny pieces." her tone wasnt serious, but hopefully her point was clear. what could she say? she wasnt interested in men.
RIP

• hallowed be my name
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 09:36:17 PM »

Guess she didn't know who she was talking to. Last time he got hit and got a concussion he practically bedded that person down then and there. So if he was cut into tiny pieces, well, he wouldn't be all that upset. God, what a creep. "Thanks, honey." He said. "Promise?" He asked with a suggestive raise of his brows before turning to Mels. "You ready to explore the wide world of RiverClan? Maybe we could even share a den." He shimmied his shoulders and winked at her. Yeah, maybe he should've stayed dead.

Offline floralghost

• The Isle of Atlantis
  • larva sum crows
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 09:41:23 PM »
with a soft laugh, floral shook his head at frank, padding up to the two. kat did not need to be messed with. for floral's sake, at least. "i'm floralghost!" he said, waving a kimono-clad paw at the both of them. "welcome to riverclan, we're more than happy to have you around if you wanna stay!" he liked these kids. one that kept the other in check, and then.. that guy. he liked 'em.
Spoiler:  ◂   DETOX JUST TO RETOX | 3 / 6 • show

・゚★ ☾  I'M COMING APART AT THE SEAMS, PITCHING MYSELF LEADS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS, NOW BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ,

GENERAL ★ DOC, THERE'S A HOLE WHERE SOMETHING WAS
floralghost | ghost, floral, sock
male | he/him | amab
three | twenty-three | october 31st | scorpio
leader of riverclan | occasionally goes to the neighborhood where he was born in
chosen by thoth
kittypet, loner, warrior
9/9 lives left
speaks in #433C43, bold mobile

OTHER ★ HE NEEDS HIS HEAD PUT THROUGH A CAT SCAN
struggles with insomnia, depression, social anxiety. has lexical-gustatory synesthesia. (smells/tastes things when certain words are spoken) fond of music, caffeine, the occasional human, ukuleles, and snuggles. hates slugs, fear, being alone, tall trees, and large crowds.
knows three human languages thanks to a trilingual family, can pick up on sign language somewhat well. speaking reference, singing reference. raspy, tired, quiet voice most of the time.
can imitate dinosaur noises pretty well. chews on his fur a lot. when nervous, he'll start grooming his bird "birthmark". plays the ukulele pretty well for a cat. sasslord.
smells like a foresty rose

APPEARANCE ★ I'M A LOOSE BOLT OF A COMPLETE MACHINE
cat | maine coon | eventual forms: german shepard, rabbit
thin despite his breed, lanky, tall | slightly above average strength
dark brown with brown/cream undertones | a dark smudge by his ribcage that looks distinctly like a bird in flight, a few flower-like splotches of cream on his belly, black socks on his front paws, and an entirely black neck. if you shaved off all his fur, you'd find dark patches burned into almost tattoos on his skin. | dark blue eyes, intense and concerned most of the time | he has somewhat fresh scars around his front paws and the insides of his legs, one scar near his left ear from tripping down a flight of stairs, one where his left eyebrow would be, and a longer, raggedy scar from his belly to his left hip.
human au
floral has a pair of white, roundish willy wonka-style sunglasses that he wears almost 24/7, even in the night. reference | almost always wearing a floral kimono | carries around a ukulele on occasion
physical health: 92%

PERSONALITY ★ I'M HALF DOOMED AND YOU'RE SEMI-SWEET
INTP | inferiority superiority complex | adorkable | insomniac | enemy within
biography
loyal | honest | loving | energetic | protective
empathetic | intelligent | musical | logical | introverted
angry | socially awkward | jealous | emotional | frustrated
incredibly insecure about leading rc, but also incredibly protective over all of his warriors.
sometimes could be possessed by a demon named blurryface, a possible vessel of thoth
mental health: like probably 2%
can see ghosts

RELATIONSHIPS ★ SO BOYCOTT LOVE
heartchart
panromantic (poly as hell) | god, he'd love to be in love.
questioning, likely greysexual | questionable, very confused
in a commited relationship with his ukulele (single) | no crush | [ 0 ] potential crushes
npc x npc | generation 1 | adopted by n/a
trusts: most of riverclan

INTERACTION ★ NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU SING ABOUT TRAGEDY
difficult fighter | easy to attack emotionally | attack in #5E545E
will not initiate fights (most of the time) | will fight back if attacked
usually a pacifist, but will fight for those he loves, and will fight hard. as a leader, he's definitely more of a talker, but when attacking, he's going to be in the thick of it.
ask to maim/capture/kill
peaceful/nonviolent actions can be powerplayed
could a ukulele be considered a weapon?
OH HELL YES
(I'M A NERVOUS WRECK)

Offline MELS.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 03:06:05 AM »

Well, fine. Anywhere Mels went, Frank was going to follow, so she'd just deal with it. Adjusting her paws, she hissed quietly in preparation to snap back at Katherine, but Frank with his avoidance of fights stepped in and resolved that. Her tired yellow gaze narrowed at Frank. "We are not sharing a den, Frank." Like hell was she going to just throw herself at the male. She was better than that.

"I would not try and hurt Frank. Firstly, that seems to attract him more, and secondly, I will kill you." It was less of a threat and more of a blunt statement, the calico then nodding to Floralghost. "Thank you. Riverclan, is it pro-clan, or neutral?" Just to check how much she could get away with here. But the amount of times she'd had to bail Frank out of situations because he was entirely useless in a fight, it was starting to get ridiculous.

Offline floralghost

• The Isle of Atlantis
  • larva sum crows
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 02:23:48 AM »
blinking at the snarl at her co-joiner, floral shrugged. he was used to sharp words now, he supposed. "neutral. we're not much of either, honestly." neutral was nice. floral didn't have to make strong decisions, he didn't have to worry too much about strict warrior codes and all that. "but i wouldn't suggest killing or capturing anything. that won't go down well for anyone involved."
Spoiler:  ◂   DETOX JUST TO RETOX | 23 / 1 • show

・゚★ ☾  I'M COMING APART AT THE SEAMS, PITCHING MYSELF LEADS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS, NOW BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ,

GENERAL ★ DOC, THERE'S A HOLE WHERE SOMETHING WAS
floralghost | ghost, floral, sock | evan
male/questioning | he/him or they/them | male
three | twenty-three | october 31st | scorpio
leader of riverclan | occasionally goes to the neighborhood where he was born in
chosen by thoth
kittypet, loner, warrior
1/21, idk
speaks in #433C43, bold mobile

OTHER ★ HE NEEDS HIS HEAD PUT THROUGH A CAT SCAN
struggles with insomnia, depression, social anxiety. has lexical-gustatory synesthesia. (smells/tastes things when certain words are spoken) fond of music, caffeine, the occasional human, ukuleles, and snuggles. hates slugs, fear, being alone, tall trees, and large crowds.
knows three human languages thanks to a trilingual family, can pick up on sign language somewhat well. speaking reference, singing reference. raspy, tired, quiet voice most of the time.
can imitate dinosaur noises pretty well. chews on his fur a lot. when nervous, he'll start grooming his bird "birthmark". plays the ukulele pretty well for a cat. sasslord.
smells like a foresty rose

APPEARANCE ★ I'M A LOOSE BOLT OF A COMPLETE MACHINE
cat | maine coon | eventual forms: german shepard, rabbit
thin despite his breed, lanky, tall | slightly above average strength
dark brown with brown/cream undertones | a dark smudge by his ribcage that looks distinctly like a bird in flight, a few flower-like splotches of cream on his belly, black socks on his front paws, and an entirely black neck. if you shaved off all his fur, you'd find dark patches burned into almost tattoos on his skin. | dark blue eyes, intense and concerned most of the time | he has somewhat fresh scars around his front paws and the insides of his legs, one scar near his left ear from tripping down a flight of stairs, one where his left eyebrow would be, and a longer, raggedy scar from his belly to his left hip.
human au
floral has a pair of white, roundish willy wonka-style sunglasses that he wears almost 24/7, even in the night. reference | almost always wearing a floral kimono | carries around a ukulele on occasion
physical health: 92%

PERSONALITY ★ I'M HALF DOOMED AND YOU'RE SEMI-SWEET
INTP | inferiority superiority complex | adorkable | insomniac | enemy within
biography
loyal | honest | loving | energetic | protective
empathetic | intelligent | musical | logical | introverted
angry | socially awkward | jealous | emotional | frustrated
incredibly insecure about leading rc, but also incredibly protective over all of his warriors.
sometimes could be possessed by a demon named blurryface, a possible vessel of thoth
mental health: like probably 2%
can see ghosts

RELATIONSHIPS ★ SO BOYCOTT LOVE
heartchart
panromantic (poly as hell) | god, he'd love to be in love.
questioning, likely greysexual | questionable, very confused
in a commited relationship with his ukulele (single) | no crush | [ 1 ] potential crushes
npc x npc | generation 1 | adopted by n/a
trusts: most of riverclan

INTERACTION ★ NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU SING ABOUT TRAGEDY
difficult fighter | easy to attack emotionally | attack in #5E545E
will not initiate fights (most of the time) | will fight back if attacked
usually a pacifist, but will fight for those he loves, and will fight hard. as a leader, he's definitely more of a talker, but when attacking, he's going to be in the thick of it.
ask to maim/capture/kill
peaceful/nonviolent actions can be powerplayed
could a ukulele be considered a weapon?
OH HELL YES
(I'M A NERVOUS WRECK)