Author Topic: STAFF MOD APPLICATIONS AND PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENTS  (Read 11738 times)

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: STAFF MOD APPLICATIONS AND PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
« Reply #240 on: May 13, 2019, 07:12:15 PM »
Hey guys! After some deliberation, the staff team would like to firstly welcome @VAN to the team and congratulate @finny. on her promotion to smod!
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline van

• Community Assistant
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 13, 2019, 07:13:57 PM »
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request        van#5054

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2019, 07:18:11 PM »
welcome to the team van!
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 13, 2019, 07:18:39 PM »
BADASS HOURS
i'll wreck this if i have to           
tell me, what good would that do?

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 13, 2019, 08:02:20 PM »
CONGRATS BBY
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 13, 2019, 08:34:47 PM »
Congratulations fam!!
aj