Author Topic: mad as rabbits ・゚ ♡ ☾ sybil  (Read 337 times)

Offline sybil

• doctor of
    • View Profile
mad as rabbits ・゚ ♡ ☾ sybil
« on: June 08, 2017, 09:50:00 PM »
why
why
why
why
SYBIL
"i believe in you. you got this buddy," said the voice coming suddenly from inside your closet late one night. "achieve your dreams, champ."
– doctor of windclan, happy to look at anything closet doesn't deem important enough
– neva masquerade with seal tabby point coloring
– actually quite small for her age but, being the floofiest to exist, she just looks like an oversized cotton ball
– kittypet turned clancat
– she was a birthday present for a little girl named tuesday who lived in a little town called crows point
– tuesday loved white cheddar mac and cheese, shiny things, and looking at the moon from her window at night. so sybil loved white cheddar mac and cheese, shiny things, and looking at the moon from her window at night. tuesday's parents fought frequently and tuesday's hiding place during those times was ever-changing, but sybil always found her. she'd lap at the child's salt-streaked cheeks until her tears stopped falling
– a year later, when tuesday's parents divorced, tuesday and her mom left the home and sybil was left out on the porch. she stuck around for a few days but people's sympathy for a whimpering kitten only lasts so long and she was shooed off the street by a woman and her broom
– she wasn't lonely though - sybil is all but a medium and is delightfully aware of the spirits all around her. they make good company when you're traveling in search of a new place to call home
– sybil's search took her on a roadtrip, mewling her way into the laps of truck drivers, the tiny spaces between a family's mountain of luggage in their trunk,
and the passenger seats of lone travelers. eventually she came upon a grassy field that went on as far as the eye could see. wonder whose territory that was, huh?
– virgo sun, libra moon
– curious, kind, empathetic, resourceful, reassuring, selfless, dreamy, gullible,
 easily distracted, can, talk, for, forever,
– she's oddly clumsy. though she can pluck a tiny thorn from a swollen pad and herbs from the often dry earth of windclan land with surprising delicacy
– trusts strongly in auras and vibes
– pacifist, values discussion and compromise, dislikes war, ignorance, and aggression
– ravenclaw, chaotic good
– respects rules, customs, and traditions, but her own moral compass has stronger sway over her actions
– she believes in many deities, versions of afterlife, and tales of folklore, but she primarily subscribes to starclan and its mythology
– the stories of greek gods and goddesses are her favorite to share with kits and apprentices
– high tolerance for viewing and handling blood and gore
– loves naps, will hibernate for as long as a cat can
– good with kits and elders
– dislikes water. she has nothing at all against the lovely cats of riverclan, but her floofy butt takes at least five hours to dry once wet and she's caught too many a cold accidentally following butterflies into puddles and lakes
– walks and talks as if she's still dreaming, not quite having shaken off the early morning sleepiness from her eyes. sybil's calm in an easy, peaceful way that impatient creatures can find exasperating, but when things get serious, so does she. her voice hardens, her stature straightens, her determination and sense of order amplify
– sybil's a poor fighter (a major reason as to why she prefers medicine) but she is mentally vey strong. she is enduring and can take a beating, and would protect her clanmates with her life
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:45:53 AM by sybil »
・゚✧ ☾   'cause it's nine in the afternoon
your eyes are the size of the moon
YOU'RE GOOD 'CAUSE YOU CAN, SO YOU DO ✧ REF, BIO

Offline sybil

• doctor of
    • View Profile
Re: mad as rabbits ・゚ ♡ ☾ tags
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 09:53:17 PM »
Spoiler: all was golden when the day met the night ・゚✧ ☾・゚ • show
GENERALWHEN THE SUN FOUND THE MOON, SHE WAS DRINKING TEA IN A GARDEN
sybil (she/her)
eighteen moons physically | a thousand and one years mentally | virgo sun, libra moon
doctor of windclan | former housecat
npc x npc
pansexual | no / crush | any other relationship info

PERSONALITYUNDER THE GREEN UMBRELLA TREES, IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER
chaotic good | agent mulder | cloudcuckoolander | ditzy genius | ooc is srs business
curious, empathetic, kind, affectionate (be warned)
dreamy, resourceful, selfless
gullible, easily distracted, clumsy
in serious situations, sybil's dreamy personality takes on a harder hue, amplifying her determination, decisiveness, and sense of order and leadership

APPEARANCEWHEN THE MOON FOUND THE SUN, HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS BARELY HANGING ON
domestic cat | neva masquerade, siberian | seal tabby point coloring
white body with warm gray splotches | light gray tabby markings on her muzzle, ears, legs, and tail | large eyes, pitch black pupils with clear, bright blue irises | small for her breed, though the actual fluff that is her fur often disguises that fact (ref) (ref)
human (ref)
physical health: 99%

OTHERBUT HER EYES SAVED HIS LIFE, IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER
voice reference
dislikes water, nothing at all against the lovely cats of riverclan, but her floofy butt takes at least five hours to dry once she gets wet and she's caught too many a cold accidentally following butterflies into a puddle here or a lake there to risk it again
fascinated by human culture, specifically their theories in paranoia and the supernatural
adores kits, prone to lulling them to sleep with softly sung lullabies

INTERACTIONIN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER, ALL WAS GOLDEN IN THE SKY
crummy fighter | easily distracted though mentally strong, difficult to break | attack in #F9FDFD
will not initiate fights | will not (rarely) fight back
if threatened, she'd look first to flight as an option, then surrender
if her clan or family is threatened, it'd be the only scenario in which she'd fight
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 12:47:14 AM by sybil »

Offline sybil

• doctor of
    • View Profile
Re: mad as rabbits ・゚ ♡ ☾ aesthetic v.2
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 11:02:32 PM »
SYBIL —
why
why
why
why
why
why
why
why
why

Offline sybil

• doctor of
    • View Profile
Re: mad as rabbits ・゚ ♡ ☾ posting template
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 11:22:58 PM »
I'm the Doctor. Well, they call me the Doctor. I don't know why. I call me the Doctor too. I still don't know why. You know how I sometimes have really brilliant ideas? Annihilate? No. No violence. I won't stand for it. Not now, not ever, do you understand me?! I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm - and you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?

I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in. All I've got to do is pass as an ordinary human being. Simple. What could possibly go wrong? Saving the world with meals on wheels. I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me!

I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me! It's art! A statement on modern society, 'Oh Ain't Modern Society Awful?'! No… It's a thing; it's like a plan, but with more greatness.

No, I'll fix it. I'm good at fixing rot. Call me the Rotmeister. No, I'm the Doctor. Don't call me the Rotmeister. Did I mention we have comfy chairs? Father Christmas. Santa Claus. Or as I've always known him: Jeff.

You know when grown-ups tell you 'everything's going to be fine' and you think they're probably lying to make you feel better? Stop talking, brain thinking. Hush. It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

Aw, you're all Mr. Grumpy Face today. Aw, you're all Mr. Grumpy Face today. Did I mention we have comfy chairs? You know how I sometimes have really brilliant ideas? No… It's a thing; it's like a plan, but with more greatness.

why
Spoiler: all was golden when the day met the night ・゚✧ ☾・゚ • show
GENERALWHEN THE SUN FOUND THE MOON, SHE WAS DRINKING TEA IN A GARDEN
sybil (she/her)
eighteen moons physically | a thousand and one years mentally | virgo sun, libra moon
npc x npc

PERSONALITYUNDER THE GREEN UMBRELLA TREES, IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER
chaotic good | agent mulder | cloudcuckoolander | ditzy genius | ooc is srs business
curious, empathetic, kind, affectionate (be warned)
dreamy, resourceful, selfless
gullible, easily distracted, clumsy
in serious situations, sybil's dreamy personality takes on a harder hue, amplifying her determination, decisiveness, and sense of order and leadership

APPEARANCEWHEN THE MOON FOUND THE SUN, HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS BARELY HANGING ON
domestic cat | neva masquerade, siberian | seal tabby point coloring
white body with warm gray splotches | light gray tabby markings on her muzzle, ears, legs, and tail | large eyes, pitch black pupils with clear, bright blue irises | small for her breed, though the actual fluff that is her fur often disguises that fact (ref) (ref)
human (ref)
physical health: 99%

OTHERBUT HER EYES SAVED HIS LIFE, IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER
voice reference
dislikes water, nothing at all against the lovely cats of riverclan, but her floofy butt takes at least five hours to dry once she gets wet and she's caught too many a cold accidentally following butterflies into a puddle here or a lake there to risk it again
fascinated by human culture, specifically their theories in paranoia and the supernatural
adores kits, prone to lulling them to sleep with softly sung lullabies

INTERACTIONIN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER, ALL WAS GOLDEN IN THE SKY
crummy fighter | easily distracted though mentally strong, difficult to break | attack in #F9FDFD
will not initiate fights | will not (rarely) fight back
if threatened, she'd look first to flight as an option, then surrender
if her clan or family is threatened, it'd be the only scenario in which she'd fight

Spoiler: show
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:400px; line-height: 125%;"][justify][size=8pt]TEXTYAY

[div style="border: solid 2px #f9fdfd; height: 0px; width: 400px; color: transparent;"] why[/div]
[spoiler=all was golden when the day met the night ・゚✧ ☾・゚][size=8pt][color=#f9fdfd][b]GENERAL[/b][/color] ☾ [i][color=#f9fdfd]WHEN THE SUN FOUND THE MOON, SHE WAS DRINKING TEA IN A GARDEN[/color][/i]
[size=9pt]—[/size] sybil (she/her)
npc x npc

[color=#f9fdfd][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color] ☾ [i][color=#f9fdfd]UNDER THE GREEN UMBRELLA TREES, IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER[/color][/i]
[size=9pt]—[/size] [i]chaotic good[/i] | [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AgentMulder][i]agent mulder[/i][/url] | [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Cloudcuckoolander][i][color=#000]cloudcuckoolander[/color][/i][/url] | [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DitzyGenius][i][color=#000]ditzy genius[/color][/i][/url] | [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OOCIsSeriousBusiness][i][color=#000]ooc is srs business[/color][/i][/url]
[size=9pt]—[/size] curious, empathetic, kind, affectionate (be warned)
[size=9pt]—[/size] dreamy, resourceful, selfless
[size=9pt]—[/size] gullible, easily distracted, clumsy
[size=9pt]—[/size] in serious situations, sybil's dreamy personality takes on a harder hue, amplifying her determination, decisiveness, and sense of order and leadership

[color=#f9fdfd][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color] ☾ [i][color=#f9fdfd]WHEN THE MOON FOUND THE SUN, HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS BARELY HANGING ON[/color][/i]
[size=9pt]—[/size] domestic cat | neva masquerade, siberian | seal tabby point coloring
[size=9pt]—[/size] white body with warm gray splotches | light gray tabby markings on her muzzle, ears, legs, and tail | large eyes, pitch black pupils with clear, bright blue irises | small for her breed, though the actual fluff that is her fur often disguises that fact ([url=http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c0.135.1080.1080/16790078_267774996996747_1615382602124886016_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ2MTAzNjYwNDgxODU5MjI5NA%3D%3D.2.c]ref[/url]) ([url=http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/16789058_1646307809005701_1620626069998534656_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ1ODg2NzM5ODc2MTA5NzE0NQ%3D%3D.2]ref[/url])
[size=9pt]—[/size] human ([url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/3d9ea8aa40488f0a97073ee86e724b41/tumblr_inline_mkgpigi4Bm1qz4rgp.gif]ref[/url])
[size=9pt]—[/size] physical health: 99%

[color=#f9fdfd][b]OTHER[/b][/color] ☾ [i][color=#f9fdfd]BUT HER EYES SAVED HIS LIFE, IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER[/color][/i]
[size=9pt]—[/size] [url=http://LINK]voice[/url] reference
[size=9pt]—[/size] dislikes water, nothing at all against the lovely cats of riverclan, but her floofy butt takes at least five hours to dry once she gets wet and she's caught too many a cold accidentally following butterflies into a puddle here or a lake there to risk it again
[size=9pt]—[/size] fascinated by human culture, specifically their theories in paranoia and the supernatural
[size=9pt]—[/size] adores kits, prone to lulling them to sleep with softly sung lullabies

[color=#f9fdfd][b]INTERACTION[/b][/color] ☾ [i][color=#f9fdfd]IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER, ALL WAS GOLDEN IN THE SKY[/color][/i]
[size=9pt]—[/size] crummy fighter | easily distracted though mentally strong, difficult to break | attack in [b][color=#f9fdfd]#F9FDFD[/color][/b]
[size=9pt]—[/size] will not initiate fights | will not (rarely) fight back
[size=9pt]—[/size] if threatened, she'd look first to flight as an option, then surrender
[size=9pt]—[/size] if her clan or family is threatened, it'd be the only scenario in which she'd fight
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 12:47:42 AM by sybil »