Author Topic: †The Everlasting Lives of the Winchesters {SPN Sign up thread; Open!}†  (Read 216 times)

Offline †Supernatural Fan†

• "Saving people, Hunting things, the family business"- Dean W.
  • Inactive due to Life
    • View Profile
LINK TO RP THREAD:
-Will be given shortly-

RULES!
1. Be Nice in 'ooc:'
2. Please use quote marks, " ", to show that your character is speaking
3. RP Drama is allowed, outside drama is not
4. Refrain from short replies, such as two-four words.  a minimum should be a sentence.
5. NO godmodding (killing a charrie without permission, forcing others charries actions,etc.)
6.Be patient with replies
7. Bump the thread if it goes dead for a maximum of two days
8.Cursing is allowed, but follow the guidelines of the site. This thread is PG-15 at the max. .
9. If someone asks you to not bring up a certain subject, please listen to them. It could be a sensitive subject.
10. Fade in and fade out with intimate scenes or take it to pm
11.Include yourself and others in rp plot discussions
12. If you have an rp idea, tell us all! that way we can accommodate to that, and follow it, and help add on to it. (It IS OK to have a secret plan too, everyone loves surprises. . .I hope.)
13. IF someone asks for a recap, be a good fellow and do not ignore them! Fill them in on the juicy story!
14.Last of all,Have fun!!!!!!!

Spoiler: Characters • show

Dean Winchester:
Sam Winchester:
Castiel(Cas):
Bobby Singer:
Crowley:
Jody Mills:
Gabriel:
If their are characters not listed, but you want that character, you can still play as them, be sure to fill out the character form below for that character. I can add them to this list later on!

Spoiler: Form • show
User:
Name of character wanted:
Image of character(Only for those who are not listed above):
How active are you?:
Type of Roleplayer (Beginner,Advanced, Semi-advanced, etc.):
Time Zone ( This way we can work out our replies):

Spoiler: OC form • show

User:
Name of Character:
Character looks(Pic optional,description optional):
Vehicle(Optional to have a vehicle, but Image is required, descrpiton too):
Heritage:
Family:
Personality:
History:
Other:

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:59:48 PM by †Supernatural Fan† »

User: Poofy The Dark Master
Name of Character: Realyn Altson
Character looks(Pic optional, , herdescription optional): Realyn is about 5’6” tall, weighing about a 130 pounds. She has long light brown hair with dark red highl; her hair falls to her shoulders, that is down when she isn't on the job, but no matter what her bangs frame her eyes, which are light blue. She wears a white tank top with a black jacket that is unzipped, blue, high waisted, skinny, jeans, and knee length, black boots.
Being (Human, vamp, Werewolf, etc.): Human
Vehicle(Optional to have a vehicle, but Image is required, description too):
Spoiler: Realyn's Bike • show

Heritage: English and Irish
Family: Altson
Personality: Realyn can be sweet and kind when people first meet her, but as soon as someone ticks her off she’ll have a bad temper. Dean finds this when they first meet when they are eight.
History: Reilyn was born on July 18, 1979, to Sarahlyn Ki McGee Altson and Davidson Ray Altson. She has one older brother who six years older whose name is Mike Houston and one younger brother who is six years younger than her and is named Troy Dillion. When she was born, she had strong physic abilities. She grew up learning to control her abilities and started her training as a hunter at five. When she was 14 her parents were killed while they were on a hunt, leaving the three.
Other:
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." -Yoda

"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Are you afraid? You don’t want to die, do you? Not just Abarai, if anyone… acts upon the thought of not wanting you to die, you will suddenly begin to fear your impending death, right?" - Gin Ichimaru

Stormtrooper: "That thing's not a Wookie"
Kanan: "Haven't you ever seen a rare, hairless Wookiee before?"
*Zeb makes a poor attempt at a Wookiee roar and the Stormtroopers look at each other*
Zeb: "Aw, forget it!" *Zeb proceeds to punch out the Stormtroopers and then speaks to Kanan* "Told you they wouldn't buy it."
Sabine: "You didn't exactly give them a chance to buy it."
Zeb: "Heh. There's just something about the feeling of their helmets on my fists."

Fanfiction.net - Poofy The Dark Master

Wattpad.com - PoofyTheDarkMaster

Feral Front.com - Poofy The Dark Master

Xanje.com - Kia Shi

Critter Cosmos.com - Kia Shi

DeviantArt - PoofyDarkMaster