Author Topic: Rocky's heartchart  (Read 539 times)

Offline rocksalt.

• ➵ | @shadow
    • View Profile
Rocky's heartchart
« on: July 03, 2017, 05:07:44 PM »
HEARTCHAT & OPINIONS

Spoiler: key • show

-- A friend crush. This character doesn't know you as well as they would like, but they know they don't dislike you.
-- You're a friend. This character enjoys your company.
-- You are one of this character's closest friends. They feel as if they can tell you anything.
-- You are one of the worst enemies of this character.
-- You are an enemy of this character. They will probably actively avoid you if they see you.
-- While this character doesn't know you too well, they are well aware that they do not like you. Low-key saltiness.
-- They are jealous of you for some reason.
-- You've earned this character's respect.
-- You are one of the people this character respects the most on this big hunk of rock.
-- They have a slight crush on you.
-- This character loves you with everything in them, whether they know it or not. They care for you more than anyone else. Not necessarily romantic.
-- This character cares a great deal for you.
-- You frighten this character for some reason.
-- You are an acquaintance. This character knows you, but they don't know you or see you enough to call you a friend.
-- You and this person have been through a lot together.
-- This character is willing to lay down their life for you. You are someone that this character is very protective over.
-- For some reason or another, you completely befuddle this character. You are puzzle. But definitely interesting enough to keep this character's attention.

I finally got around to making Rocksalt's heartchart! Even if he and your character haven't met, you can still toss them here, I'm sure he's got something to say about them!

SWEETKIT
"Sweetkit? Who are they? I don't think I know them. But I like their name; it sounds like candy, and I love candy! And it makes me think of my brother, Sweettooth! I wanna meet them!"

YUURI
"Yuuri's my brother, of course I love him! He's my friend, too, even though it takes a bit to convince him to do anything with me. Sometimes he's kind of a wuss, but I don't care--he's still my brother, and I'll still keep bugging him to go out exploring eith me!"

BELLADONNA
"Ooh, she's really nice! I haven't said hi to her in a while, but I like her! And I heard she likes tea, too. I haven't ever tried tea, so I'm gonna go ask her to make me some someday, maybe even today!"

GHOST
"Ghost? He's...weird. I-in a good way, I mean! He's not bad! I just don't know him that well, and I haven't seen him very much. But he prays to this thing called a Lucifer, so I guess I could ask him what that is."

DEAN
"I like Dean. He's funny. But I don't think he likes me. He wasn't very happy that I got him all wet, but I hope he forgave me! He's kind of mean, and he says a lot of bad words, but other than that he seems nice! And he wants me to take him to meet my friend; maybe we can go together and he can be my friend too!"

♥ ♥ ♥ NAME
"Opinion here."

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:15:16 PM by rocksalt. »
GLORY AND GORE GO HAND IN HAND
THAT'S WHY WE'RE MAKING HEADLINES
storage ▪ 5 months ▪ half-deaf ▪ shadowclan

Offline reed

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Rocky's heartchart
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 06:36:50 PM »
Sweetkit?? :3

Offline ⚝ GRAVEYARD

• View Profile
Re: Rocky's heartchart
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 04:04:34 PM »
fingerguns hi hello what abt yuuri

Offline hurricos

• she / her ✭ pre. checkers
    • View Profile