Author Topic: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump  (Read 2913 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2019, 08:57:28 PM »

Idk I’m bored
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) open to pms/questions

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2019, 09:43:06 PM »
I like
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline BRENDAN

• ic opinions ✦ @hootowls
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2019, 10:13:46 PM »
"if you wanna cry, make sure that they never see it...or even better yet, block it out and never feel it        "
text.
i wanna be ten feet tall, i wanna grow big red horns
fingers covered in thorns that pierce everything . tags

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2019, 10:52:17 PM »
Merrr I can’t think of any good ideas
1.) owl city is love

Offline BRENDAN

• ic opinions ✦ @hootowls
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2019, 11:21:09 PM »
brendan i. collins
tag: n/a. words: ##.
text.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 09:08:52 PM by BRENDAN »
i wanna be ten feet tall, i wanna grow big red horns
fingers covered in thorns that pierce everything . tags

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2019, 05:36:36 PM »
"in the song 'fireflies' you state 'i get a thousand hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs.' how do you interpret this statement? does each firefly hug you 1,000 times or do only 1/10th of the bugs give you a hug?"

pryce – great question. i was the recipient of 1,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs for a grand total of 10,000,000 hugs. as the lyrics of the song clearly state, the average layperson would not believe their eyes if 10,000,000 fireflies were to illuminate planet earth, nor would the average person conclude by natural instinct that 10,000 lightning bugs, acting as a collective group, are capable of embracing a human being 1,000 times without difficulty. by the same token, a gathering of lightning bugs in such vast numbers form a sort of "swarm," and a swarm can collectively surround a human and deliver a "hug" that a single firefly, acting according to the dictates of his own conscience, simply cannot. consequently, i was embraced 1,000 times by 10,000 luminescent insects.

this may seem inconceivable due to the firefly's soft-shelled body, which is common among all winged beetles within the lampyridae insect family. members of the scientific community may be tempted to cast doubt upon the possibility of this exchange due to the immobility of the prothorax and pterothorax, in addition to the elytra protruding outward while a firefly is engaged in mid-flight. however, i can testify to the accuracy of this exchange. i can furthermore add that while each individual hug took place, each firefly participated in the chemical reaction commonly known as bioluminescence in which the enzymes within the firefly, in the presence of oxygen, magnesium ions and atp, emitted a chemically produced light or "glow" because they were happy to be hugging me.

please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions. stream "fireflies" on apple music and spotify.
tags: n/a. words: ##.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:52:31 PM by Hootowls »
1.) owl city is love

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2019, 01:14:13 PM »
brendan i. collins
text.

brendan i. collins
text.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 10:10:28 PM by Hootowls »
1.) owl city is love

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2019, 01:54:28 PM »
ATHENA
❝ In battle, Athena blows out intense flames from her wrists and attacks the foe courageously. The stronger the foe, the more intensely this blaziken's wrists burn. With speed boost, her speed stat is gradually increased. ❞

BLAZE KICK
SKY UPPERCUT
BRAVE BIRD
SLASH
1.) owl city is love

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2019, 04:10:54 PM »
DAMIEN
❝ Damien predicts storms by sensing subtle differences in the sounds of waves and tidal winds with his fins. If a storm is approaching, he piles up boulders to protect himself. With torrent, his water attacks power up when in low health. ❞

SURF
EARTHQUAKE
ICE BEAM
PROTECT
1.) owl city is love

Offline FABOURNE

• 「 * STAR / CHILD 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2019, 04:19:41 PM »
*aggressively kicks down your door as to remind you that I love your creations and you so hecking muC H*
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket & Chaos Duo with Knafe - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Knave’s writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2019, 04:41:23 PM »
HHHHHEC THANK YOU :,^OOOOOO
1.) owl city is love

Offline FABOURNE

• 「 * STAR / CHILD 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2019, 06:33:23 PM »
YEEEET YA WELC!!! <33333
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket & Chaos Duo with Knafe - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Knave’s writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
1.) owl city is love