Author Topic: Come What May *Private*  (Read 6585 times)

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
Come What May *Private*
« on: July 13, 2017, 10:13:03 PM »

Ignis had awoken early in the morning. That wasn't unusual for him. He was always an early riser. Especially now. He had to be the one to get Noct up, make sure he group was fed, and get them on track.

Ignis was currently outside, cooking on the small portable grill they had. He glanced down as he cooked, seeming rather concentrated. He always had that focused look about him though. He was a strategist after all. He always had to be sharp.

Gladio wasn't in the tent. He was out for hismmor one run. It was a routine for him. Wake up, go on a jog, come back and try to get 'hi highness' out of bed.

J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Come What May *Private*
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 10:18:22 PM »
noct and prompto had taken to sharing a tent only a week ago, thanks to the fact that prompto was having night mares, and noct got cold without something to cuddle. it was innocent, really. prompto moved from the tent quietly, rubbing his eyes. "morning." he said quietly. "noct was up late so let him sleep a bit longer, ig." he said through a yawn.
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:20:32 PM »
Ignis glanced over at the younger male. He nodded. "That is alright, but he will have to wake up soon. He can't start skipping breakfast." Ignis said. He had heard a lot that was too motherly to Noctis. That may be true, but he was hidden as his care taker. It was his duty. As he want going to shirk from it. He sighed. "Gladio should be back soon. You can relax if you wish." He said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »
prompto moved closer and looked around him with wide and curious eyes. "i wanna help." he said brightly.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 10:24:34 PM »
Ignis watched him. "...Have you cooked before? From what it seems, you always want to eat out." He said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 10:29:10 PM »
he hummed. "nope!" he said and smiled goofily. "but everything you make is so good and i wanna help~"

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 10:31:26 PM »
He sighed, watching him. "Okay." He said. He gestured to the small table they set up. "Start slicing up those vegetables on the table. Just be careful with the knife." He said

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 10:32:37 PM »
he nodded happily.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 10:33:55 PM »
He watched Prompto. He examined his work as Prompto started cutting them. A faint smile formed on his lips. "Good job." He said approvingly. He then turned back, working on cooking some eggs.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 10:35:41 PM »
he hummed before gasping softly and quickly brought his thumb to his lips to try and stop the thin cut from bleeding.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 10:37:00 PM »
He frowned. "You cut yourself didn't you?" Ignis asked. He moved away from the grill. He then moved over. "Let me see it." Ignis said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 10:40:04 PM »
he slowly showed his thumb. it wasnt a bad cut, but it was across the entire pad of his thumb and bleeding slightly.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 10:42:29 PM »
He frowned, watching it. He moved over to a small bag they had out. He opened it, taking out a small bandaid. He moved over. "Here, put this on. It should stop bleeding within five minutes." He said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 10:44:18 PM »
he nodded and wrapped the bandade on it, frowning softly. "damn.." he sighed.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 10:46:03 PM »
He watched him, ruffling his hair softky to try and cheer him up a bit. "At least you didn't lose your whole finger. It could have been worse. And you didn't do that bad cutting the food." He said