Author Topic: OFFICIAL RIVERCLAN GET TO KNOW YOU THREAD  (Read 744 times)

Offline RIVERCLAN,

• managed by crows
    • View Profile
OFFICIAL RIVERCLAN GET TO KNOW YOU THREAD
« on: July 20, 2017, 02:05:11 AM »
RIVERCLAN — a peaceful neutral clan living in the marshes.
Welcome to the Riverclan get to know you thread! Here, you can introduce yourself, share a little fun fact about your character, and just generally break the ice with others!

▪︎ RULES
— Nothing really, just be nice!

▪︎ CODE
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"][color=favcolorhere]username/preferred name[/color]
[b]favorite food?[/b]
[b]basics[/b] this can be just a little rundown of you. you can get detailed or not, whatever you're comfortable with is perfectly amazing!
[b]favorite meme[/b]
[b]how long have you been writing?[/b]
[b]favorite artists/bands?[/b]
[b]favorite movies/tv shows?[/b]
[b]favorite people?[/b] these can be actors, people, podcasters, youtubers, naything and anyone!
[b]strangest dream you've had?[/b]
[b]fun fact[/b]
[b]dark, white, or milk chocolate?[/b]
[b]pineapple pizza?[/b]
[b]dog or cat person?[/b]
[b]height?[/b] you don't have to share this, i just wanna know who's the tallest :^)
[b]favorite book?[/b]
[b]strangest thread you've been in?[/b]
[b]fun fact about your character![/b]
[b]other[/b] pop anythiing you'd like here!

guide credit goes to fangs and crows.
we are grace. we are power. we are riverclan.

Offline hurricos

• she / her ✭ pre. checkers
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL RIVERCLAN GET TO KNOW YOU THREAD
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 02:39:09 AM »
username/preferred name: checkers
favorite food? tacos or souvlaki kebab wraps
basics 18 from australia, i have anxiety, depression, and type 1 diabetes and a heap of undiagnosed sad things
favorite meme one does not simply walk into mordor / fireflies / we are number one
how long have you been writing? warriors related stuff at least 8 years
favorite artists/bands? owl city, coldplay, relient k, jack's mannequin/andrew mcmahon in the wilderness,
favorite movies/tv shows? rwby, steven universe and doctor who, and though they're not running anymore, warehouse 13, good game and avatar: the last airbender
as for movies, back to the future, the tale of the princess kaguya, and monsters inc i guess
favorite people? adam young and vincent van gogh? i watch a lot of roosterteeth but i can't name everyone from the company so rip
strangest dream you've had? a group of researchers had to capture a shark so they used the teddy bear from a victim to lure the shark. the teddy bear comes back to life for vengeance.
fun fact idk i have a birthmark on my hand of two moles except one summer one of them like blistered and now one's a scar
dark, white, or milk chocolate? white af
pineapple pizza? nah
dog or cat person? kitty cat
height? i'm like a meter and a half or something idk i'm short
favorite book? shiver by maggie stiefvater or the perks of being a wallflower by steven chbosky
strangest thread you've been in? probably that dumb meme thread pure and co made with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
fun fact about your character! idk my characters in riverclan are based on video game characters from virtue's last reward and persona 5
other my favourite video game is spyro 2 gateway to glimmer and it makes me happy when skies are gray dON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY

Offline Beatles.

• a mom making a difference
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 09:55:43 AM »
username/preferred name: beatles
favorite food? uhhhHH mediterranean is p good
basics whelp i'm an awkward half-asian gal from sunny california :^)
favorite meme "i have osteoporosis" or anything filthy frank/idubbz tbh
how long have you been writing? uhh ever since i was little! i started roleplaying on feralfront in 2012 though
favorite artists/bands? i love all kinds of music, whether it be classic rock, alternative, pop, rap... etc. my favorite band right now is the four seasons
favorite movies/tv shows? well, my fave move is jersey boys! i also enjoy f.r.i.e.n.d.s and the office. i'm a big potterhead, trekkie, and star wars fan as well :0
favorite people? vincent piazza is my current celebrity crush c; i do admire my older sister though
strangest dream you've had? i'll always remember the time when evil corn stalks came to life and chased me through a field
fun fact i play the drums!
dark, white, or milk chocolate? milk
pineapple pizza? nah
dog or cat person? i like dogs, but i'm more used to cats
height? 5'5" i think??
favorite book? mmm perhaps the book thief
strangest thread you've been in? "starkit's prophecy" au oh god
fun fact about your character! i've had jerseyboy since late march. he's my ultimate muse baby,, all other characters i've had stood no chance because he literally takes all of it lmao
other i've been on bb for like 2 days but it's p lit :^)
CALIFORNIA KNOWS HOW TO PARTY ✦ ・゚
classic rock queen dump pinterest characters

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 10:05:04 AM »
username/preferred name shadow
favorite food? fudge.
basics overall i think i'm pretty chill. i'm kind of (read: extremely) socially awkward, as i'm sure everyone can tell by now, and i'm from the good ol' sunflower state in the usa (kansas. i'm from kamsas). i live in a teensy-tiny town not too far from wichita (40 minutes) and i'm a sophomore in high school.
favorite meme idk honestly, probably any kermit meme you put in front of me...or the want sum fuk ones those are gr8
how long have you been writing? as long as i can remember, honestly
favorite artists/bands? fall out boy, highly suspect, ok go, stacked like pancakes, avenged sevenfold, five finger death punch, twenty one pilots, fun, lorde, breaking benjamin...i like a little of everything
favorite movies/tv shows? lucifer (tv show), supernatural (tv show), marvel (most of their movies & tv shows), new girl (tv show), jurassic park (movie), nerve (movie)
favorite people? literally anyone in a j g wentworth commercial, jake johnson, daz black, brandon calvillo, really just any viners
strangest dream you've had? i get tons of recurring dreams, and they're all extremely weird
fun fact if i was a week older i'd be a junior in high school
dark, white, or milk chocolate? ANY CHOCOLATE
pineapple pizza? FUCK YES
dog or cat person? dog. cats are hellspawn. plus i'm allergic.
height? 5'9"
favorite book? YOU CANT JUST FUCKING ASK THIS YOU JERK
strangest thread you've been in? the cheese wheel au thread (in which all our characters were cheese and i seriously questioned my life's meaning)
fun fact about your character! umm...nothing, really, i guess? well, nix is lowkey an alcoholic, but that's not really a fun fact, more like a slightly depressing fact. uh, he also smokes?? because back in his time adults were expected to smoke?? and his slang/lingo is a+
other im also the pun master, master of puns, bow to my punderful puns
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:40:08 AM by Shadow »
in a world full of the word yes, im here to scream
NO && WRITING && QUOTES && HUB

Spoiler: i am obv their favorite • show
screams over mania with you - Pyre
you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
hoot lurks in the shadows ooo watch out
joey loves you <3
greahound hacked into your profile to say she adores you and to have a great day

Offline greahound

• *:・゚✧ crowned sighthound
  • собака / prev. gearpaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 10:38:25 AM »
username/preferred name: greahound, grea, grey or ally!!
favorite food? MMMM KING RANCH CHICKEN!! oh god now i'm hungry FUCK
basics UH OK so i'm a texan but i have no sort of accent, i've got three cats, + i've been dating @demesne for a whole year now!! i'm an aries and i'm REALLY in touch with my starsign tbh asfkgjl i know that those sorts of things are general BUT IM!!! I JUST FIT IT REALLY WELL OK!! i'm also a brunette with really?? curly pretty hair?? but i dont take care of it lol and that makes my hair stylist mad B^) i have no sense of style BUT I AM TRYING TO GET INTO CLOTHES but i still can't stand makeup / doing my hair smh,,,, that's about it lmfao- OH and i have brain damage and can not remember small details like names/dates for the death of me so literally fuck you history class
favorite meme did you rEALLY JUST ASK THIS,,, ok but we are number one will always be special to me because the cause for that meme was so nice :'^)
how long have you been writing? over 7 years at least!!! i joined ff in 2011 and continued on from there, but i was always in the gifted/talented classes for english bc my mom is an english teacher akhjsl
favorite artists/bands? arctic monkeys, muse, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, sir sly, twenty one pilots, ratatat, coldplay, marina and the diamonds, gorillaz, robert delong, imagine dragons, zella day, cage the elephant, portugal. the man, odesza, the submarines, the black keys, red hot chili peppers, ANY EDGY SONG FROM WHEN I WAS LITTLE, starset, kongos, AJFHKLJ SOME NICKELBACK SONGS BUT I PRETEND ITS FOR A JOKE SOBS, gnarls barkley, probably other bands but i ran out of skips on pandora!!!!! >:^(
favorite movies/tv shows? i dont even watch tv smh,,,, the harry potter movies are super cool tho and i liked sherlock + doctor who! but i was never into supernatural rip lmao i cant complete the triangle,, my mom is obsessed with all 3 tho so h a h
favorite people? my mom!!! and my dad and my brother fuck i love all of them. heck. i really don't care much for celebrities and feel next to nothing when i meet them haha, but markiplier is a nice guy
strangest dream you've had? I CANT REMEMBER THESE UNFORTUNATELY HAHA
fun fact i have a scar on my cheek but i don't know what the fuck it came from
dark, white, or milk chocolate? fuck milk i hate it
pineapple pizza? im sorry but i want b o n e l e s s pizza - no but jk i hate eating pizza ?? unless its really good real italian pizza aha, the really thin ones
dog or cat person? cat!!! i like dogs too but cats are easier to take care of and that's a blessing to me
height? 5'7"
favorite book? UHHHHHHH i dont. read anymore but. thE WARRIORS BOOKS WERE MY SHIT LMAO,,,,
strangest thread you've been in? there was this one guy who just made the,, strangest plots,,,, i wont say who but he had this character that looked like a mutated mewtwo who was trying to like,, take over or smth?? but he also had these two other demon characters who were ALSO IN THE THREAD trying to push it along and idk it was just a strange experience!! BUT ALSO ALL THE BIRDS AND THE BEES THREADS IN SHADOWCLAN ONCE that was fucking bad im crying asdfghjk
fun fact about your character! he's an old character from when i was reading the survivors series in like 4th grade?? his name was fucking scout y'all
other i hate you feralfront!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:41:56 AM by greahound »
「 I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY SIGNATURE 」
I'M TURNING MY SUFFERING INTO A TEMPORARY AESTHETIC SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME
here's my deviantart, bc despite not having a signature I'm still a shameless sellout
INACTIVITY NOTICE

Offline kenny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 11:24:01 AM »
vincent, vin, or kenny!
favorite food?
basics i'm just a nerd who is lazy as hell, but i like to suffer doing a lot of unnecessary work.
favorite meme ayyyy lmao
how long have you been writing? 6 years!
favorite artists/bands? maedon, porter robinson, pogo, vocaloid, shawn wasabi, snail house, kero bonito, yelle
favorite movies/tv shows? digimon adventure 01, dinosaur king, any studio ghibli films, disney films
favorite people? vincent van gore, slimbank shot, my family, the hamburgler
strangest dream you've had? just me eating a mayo sandwich on a park bench
fun fact i can't swim for shit
dark, white, or milk chocolate? dark chocolate
pineapple pizza? nah fam
dog or cat person? dog
height? 5'7ft
favorite book? fish
strangest thread you've been in? ic debate about the birds and the bees
fun fact about your character! robin actually loves pancakes, he'll love you forever if you give him
other scared whenever people pm me, bc i got pmed on ff bc people reporting me. they didn't like my characters doing certain things and complained. yeah, so if you pm me it might take some time to settle down from panicking.
・゚★ ☾  close your eyes and you'll leave this dream
おやすみ、おやすみ i know that it's hard to do

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 11:39:33 AM »
i hate eating pizza ? ?

UHHHHHHH i dont. read anymore
@greahound we can't be bros.

pineapple pizza? nah fam
@kenny we can't be bros either.

you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
joey loves you <3
greahound hacked into your profile to say she adores you and to have a great day

Offline greahound

• *:・゚✧ crowned sighthound
  • собака / prev. gearpaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 03:38:34 PM »
raises fists
「 I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY SIGNATURE 」
I'M TURNING MY SUFFERING INTO A TEMPORARY AESTHETIC SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME
here's my deviantart, bc despite not having a signature I'm still a shameless sellout
INACTIVITY NOTICE

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 03:59:58 PM »
fite me.

you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
joey loves you <3

Offline kenny

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 04:00:50 PM »
excuse me?

raises fists

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 04:05:24 PM »
i'll fight both of you.

kicks

you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
joey loves you <3

Offline kenny

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 04:11:45 PM »
you started this

dropkicks

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 04:37:07 PM »
shit

dies

you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
joey loves you <3

Offline blue sargent

• that one video game nerd
  • " RUN AWAY WITH ME "
    • View Profile
    • Book/Writing Blog
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »
blue sargent, but you can just call me blue
favorite food? pEANUT BUTTER
basics this can be just a little rundown of you. you can get detailed or not, whatever you're comfortable with is perfectly amazing!
favorite meme primal spongebob
how long have you been writing? very long time
favorite artists/bands? lorde, imagine dragons, halsey, the beatles, the vamps, 5sos, zedd, paramore, one ok rock, lindsey stirling, kelly clarkson, hunter hayes, florence + the machine, fall out boy, the chainsmokers (geez this is too long i'm ashamed)
favorite movies/tv shows?
    > MOVIES: august rush, the harry potter series, dunkirk, guardians of the galaxy, the chronicles of narnia series
    > TV: halt and catch fire, gotham, the walking dead, scandal, how to get away with murder, into the badlands
favorite people? booktubers, markiplier, fionn whitehead, harry styles, uuuhhhh i'm drawing a blank hELP
strangest dream you've had? literally was in the middle of some jungle with my mom and old babysitter when suddenly a singing squid appears
fun fact easily attaches to fictional characters (way too easily)
dark, white, or milk chocolate? milk
pineapple pizza? nO
dog or cat person? DOGGO
height? 5'6 / 5'5 1/2
favorite book? Mosquitoland by David Arnold
strangest thread you've been in? the body pillows
fun fact about your character! sTOP HURTING HIM HE'S JUST DOING HIS JOB
other i have social anxiety and sometimes it acts up when i feel like i'm being ignored so i'm being anti-social that's probably what's happening
OH BABY, TAKE ME TO THE FEELING
I'LL BE YOUR SINNER, IN SECRET
taking a break - chat with me

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 09:20:15 PM »

pineapple pizza? nO
comes back to life
I came back to tell you that none of you have any taste in pizza ok

you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
joey loves you <3