Author Topic: now celebrate the end [[open, visitor]]  (Read 375 times)

Offline GHOST.

• | FORMAL | SARCASTIC |
  • played by MORIA
    • View Profile
now celebrate the end [[open, visitor]]
« on: July 28, 2017, 08:04:37 PM »
YOU ARE CAST OUT FROM THE HEAVENS TO THE GROUND
Next on his list of visitations was to the Bastion. He had been here once before at a pretty slamming party, but now he came as a humble traveler from Shadowclan. The pine forest was dense and Ghost fought his was through the underbrush, finally reaching what smelled like the border of the territory. However, he continued to creep through the woods, calling out for someone to answer him. "Hello? Celica? Anybody? I'm... just visiting. Sorry, no presents." He murmured the last bit, feeling a little bit guilty to be asking for hospitality without showing any himself.

However, Shadowclan wasn't safe anymore for him, it seemed. People didn't want him there, and he wanted to give them time to heal after what he had done-- and what a gruesome crime it had been. Of course he regretted it more than anything else in his entire life, but it was much too late for taking something like that back. Right now, though, he hoped to be able to relax in a place where nobody knew of his crimes and start a new life for himself, perhaps just for the night, if they'd allow him. If not, he could always wander for the night.
YOU CALL ON ME TO SOLVE A CROOKED RHYME

Offline CELICA

• PRIESTESS | KIND | FIERCE
  • ELDER | @blue sargent
    • View Profile
Re: now celebrate the end [[open, visitor]]
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »

Celica certainly hadn't expected to see Ghost again so soon after the party. She figured that they would have gone their separate ways and perhaps met up again in another few weeks or perhaps a few months at the most. But no, it appeared that this was not going to be the case. Upon hearing her name being called, the Duchess had wandered out past the Bastion courtyard to greet whomever was looking for her, but she was surprised to see Ghost of all people. And something in his tone didn't give Celica the impression that he was here to share good news. "Ghost! It's good to see you. Is everything all right?"
Spoiler: TAGS — 07/03 • show

GENERAL:
❀ ANTHIESE | "CELICA" | FEMALE
❀ Heteroromantic | Heterosexual | Monogamous
❀ 12 Months | Real-Time | Ages on the 1st of Every Month
❀ Duchess of Stea Bastion | Priestess | "Mila's Chosen"
❀ Faceclaim: Celica (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
❀ Voiceclaim: Celica (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) [Erica Lindbeck]

IMPORTANT FACTS:
❀ Reincarnation of Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
❀ Very spiritual & hates unnecessary violence
❀ Bears the Brand of Mila on her right paw-pad

RECENT EVENTS:
❀ TBA

PHYSICAL:
❀ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 100%
— cream lynx point with crimson-pink eyes
major injuries: none
minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
Wise | Polite | Bold | Refined | Emotionally Held Back | Can Be Cold & Stoic | Values Companionship | Subtly Guarded & Closed Off | Lonely | Lacks Self-Worth & Confidence | Guilty | Feels Unworthy of Title

RELATIONSHIPS:
❀ Single | No Ships
❀ NPC x NPC | Gen. 1 | No Esquires

INTERACTION:
❀ Will Not Fight Unless Absolutely Necessary
❀ Physically Moderate | Mentally Difficult
❀ Will Rarely Start Fights | Will Sometimes Finish Fights
❀ Attack in F64D54
❀ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

OTHER:
Bio
Playlist
Plotting Hub

GIVE A LITTLE TIME TO ME OR BURN THIS OUT
WE'LL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK TO TURN THIS AROUND

Offline DARKKNIGHT

• COLD VIGILANTE | ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
  • ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ | @AUREATE™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 08:18:03 PM »
Most people that Darkpaw met on the border were either strangers or intimate friends — the former he often got scolded about in regards to his tone, and the latter of with he was almost too affectionate. Yet when the feline hears this particular voice, he can't say that he leans any particular way on the spectrum. The two of them had not been overly close in his short time in ShadowClan, but that was mostly his fault. He'd left, because... There wasn't really an answer to that, was there? He simply left, accidentally dragging five close friends with him. Sometimes he still felt guilty about that, but at the same time, he was always glad for having people who seemed to care for him unconditionally. And while the strange ShadowClanner was not one of those people, neither had he been a stranger that the lion found himself despising. That might change if he ever learned what he had done, but for now, he's simply meeting someone distantly familiar.

He stops some distance away from Celica, expression both confused and interested. "I remember you," he adds on, though he's not interested in interrupting whatever reunion these two were having. "What happened to you?"

Spoiler: IT’S TOO LATE TO SAY YOU’RE SORRY; SAY YOU’RE SORRY STILL — 07/26/17 • show
NAME & NICKNAMES: Darkpaw [Darkknight]  |  Win + others. Perhaps Dark.
PREVIOUS NAMES & NICKNAMES: Wintercub, changed on his own at 6m.
AGE, PLACE & DATE OF BIRTH: 010 Months Old, born 02/19 in Gotham.
GENDER & PRONOUNS: Cisgender Male, Not Questioning. He/Him.

CURRENT RANK & MEMBERSHIP: Member of Stea Bastion [+ Gotham]
PREVIOUS RANKS & MEMBERSHIPS: BlizzardClan SHP (FF), ShadowClan (BB).

SEXUALITY & RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Bi, Demiromantic/Asexual Leanings; Single
CURRENT CRUSHES & HALF CRUSHES: Two, both incredibly unsure.
PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS: Has not had any romantic relationships yet.
MISC NOTES ON ROMANCE: More prone to short term or casual sexual relationships.
PARENTS & GENERATION: Rubyslippers x Blacktie [NPCs], Generation One.
SIBLINGS & HALF-SIBLINGS: None.
BEST FRIENDS & CLOSE FRIENDS: Boy, Rob, Cam, Meg, Babs, Mels.

SPECIES & REFERENCES: Shit IDK but he's a lion. Adult Reference.

HEIGHT (SHOULDER) & WEIGHT: 3'5 & 300 - 320 lbs. [min - max] | A large, intimidating figure even for his young age, Darkpaw stands almost at the height of a full grown male of his species already. He's nearing the end of the gangly adolescent phase, and has grown into his limbs and broad shoulders. Steady and imposing in build.
BODY TYPE: Muscular, athletic. Well-defined.

EYE COLOR & SHAPE: Somewhere between rectangular and almond. A clear, cold blue.

COLORATION: Darkpaw's fur is, as his name suggests, dark. A near pitch black ebony broken only but white dotted along his spine, fading white paws, and uneven stripes along his forelegs. While his mane has yet to fully grow in, it will eventually be a solid onyx, darker than the rest of his body. While not necessarily part of his body, Win has two other white markings: this symbol in white on his left hip, and a few white lines along his inner right "elbow", hidden as best as he can as he moves.
PROMINENT FEATURES: As already mentioned, the excess white markings. Aside from that, a black and yellow bandanna that his friends helped decorate.

EQUIPMENT: None. Darkpaw often operates without weapons or armor.

PERSONALITY: It's quite normal for people looking at Win to first assume that he's an asshole. And honestly, they would not be entirely wrong. The lion can be cold at times, and often has a professional distance to everything that he says and does. He's stoic, quiet, and serious, with a love for logic and random facts that he may or may not need. Highly practical yet surprisingly emotional, it's hard to find a balance to Win's professional and personal personalities. He may often seem less charismatic away from the front of a group, but he makes up for it with warm, happy smiles and faint jokes. His loyalty to his friends knows no bounds, often to the point that he comes off as aggressive or harsh in his defensiveness of them. Currently going through something of a reckless phase, he tends to speak out against authority figures, flirt with people even though he doesn't feel much attraction, or endanger himself without caution.

70/100 PHYSICAL | 60/100 MENTAL | 50/100 POWER DEFENSE | 0/100 P. OFFENSE
STR: 7 PER: 7 END: 8 CHR: 6 INT: 9 AGL: 6 LCK: 1 / FOR OPPONENT OF SAME SIZE
Difficulty is determined on a basis of skill, with an opponent of the same size and life experience, and without the use of powers. Will obviously fluctuate with opponents.
SKILLS: While highly skilled naturally and trained quite well for someone his age, Win has yet to reach his full potential on the battlefield. His fighting style is a mix of defensive and aggressive, and his observant nature allows him to see things in a fight and use them to his advantage when many others would miss it. He is still unfamiliar with most powers, leaving him mentally vulnerable to those as well as vulnerable to unfamiliar power attacks.
NOTES: Mostly non-hostile, sides exclusively with friends. Nonviolent actions may be assumed, as long as they will not cause anything more than physical discomfort.
Please @DARKPAW.  to attack, and make sure that the action itself is highly visible.
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HEAVY?
DARKKNIGHT "WIN". 14 MONTHS OLD PHYSICALLY, TECHNICALLY MUCH OLDER MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW SO WHO CARES ABOUT THAT. AFRICAN LION, WILL BE LARGER THAN AVERAGE ONCE FULLY GROWN. REFERENCE & THEME. HE'S KIND OF AN ASSHOLE BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT. USUALLY. ⅙ OF THE BATFAM ————————

Offline GHOST.

• | FORMAL | SARCASTIC |
  • played by MORIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 08:35:32 PM »
Well, wasn't that peachy. A sigh escaped from his maw as Celica arrived first and foremost. He didn't expect to be back so soon, either, but things hadn't really gone as planned. Not at all as planned. But, a smile took over his maw as yet another approached, perhaps somewhat younger-- but he couldn't really tell. "Good as ever to see you, miss Celica. Everything's been... good. How has it been here?" Oh god, that sounded like such a lie. "And hello to you, too. I'm not familiar, have we met? My name is Ghost, from Shadowclan." It was easy for him to forget a face, but not as easy for others to forget his, for obvious reasons. However, his next request was probably the more embarrassing one. He always hated asking for favours.

"You two don't suppose I could spend the evening here, do you? I know it's a lot to ask..." He wouldn't expose his reasoning, but if anybody asked his answer would simply be that he didn't have anywhere else to go. Because, well, it was almost true at this point. There weren't many back at Shadowclan who would greet him with open arms.

Offline hurricos

• she / her ✭ pre. checkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 09:22:03 PM »
"Is there a reason why?" Talisman interjected, stalking forward towards Celica and Ghost. He didn't know anything of Ghost's incident with Pimostra (no matter how much his roleplayer did,) so he intended to be weary of Ghost, perhaps, being a spy, or being the killer that recently popped up. "No offence, but you're gonna have to be honest with me. We're receiving threats from other clans. I'm not letting anybody just wander in." the stag spoke, giving him a glare. Talisman wasn't taking any risks.

Offline GHOST.

• | FORMAL | SARCASTIC |
  • played by MORIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 11:48:36 AM »
Figuring his prior idea probably wouldn't blow over well, Ghost needed a new plan. "Well, you trust your allies, no?" He feigned a smile as best he could, but that probably wouldn't work either. Fine, he wanted the truth? He'd give him something to think about. "Okay okay. I'm not quite sure, but I do think there was something tracking me in the woods, all the way from Shadowclan. I'm not sure if it's safe out there, so hopefully if I spend the night here they'll be gone by the morning." This was the closest ally to his location, and he couldn't risk being assassinated, right? Sounded like a pretty good story to him, and his grave expression shifted between Talisman, Darkpaw, and finally Celica. Surely she'd believe him, right?

"I do not wish any trouble, sir... if you'd rather me leave, I'll be on my way, no questions asked..."

Offline CELICA

• ELDER | @blue sargent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 08:41:57 PM »

Talisman's tone certainly caught her off-guard. As she looked to her superior and then back to Ghost she couldn't help but feel...off. It was true, things had gotten a bit scarier for the Bastion but were things worse than she had thought that Talisman was going to shut out an ally like this? Or...was there something else? With furrowed brows she watched Ghost as he explained himself cryptically. Something was out in the woods? But what the heck did that even mean? Was it dangerous? Was it following Ghost? If that was the case then it certainly wasn't safe to just let him in and let him stay. What if someone got attacked in the night? She felt so conflicted. For the safety of her home, yes, but also Ghost. He was an ally and a friend. They couldn't just turn him away if he needed help...right? Her paws were tied. Lowering her eyes she looked over at Talisman. He had final say. There was no changing that.

GENERAL:

IMPORTANT FACTS:

RECENT EVENTS:
❀ TBA

PHYSICAL:

PERSONALITY:
Wise | Polite | Bold | Refined | Emotionally Held Back | Can Be Cold & Stoic | Values Companionship | Subtly Guarded & Closed Off | Lonely | Lacks Self-Worth & Confidence | Guilty | Feels Unworthy of Title

RELATIONSHIPS:
❀ Single | No Ships

INTERACTION:
❀ Attack in F64D54

OTHER:
Bio
Playlist
Plotting Hub

Offline TALISMAN

• played by hurricos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 11:45:45 PM »
[ asjshkdbfgjh don't look at me ]

Talisman frowned at his response - something tracking him? it didn't sound quite right, but... Talisman sighed heavily. "One night. Gone by morning, kapiche?" he told Ghost - and looked to Celica. "You're in charge of taking care of him, since I know he's fond of you. Let him sleep in the main hall, where everyone can see him." Talisman told her, and stamped his hooves slightly, irritated. "Any shifty business and I'll be bringing it up to your superiors."
can't be bothered to fix this, sorry

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 12:46:22 AM »
she would scowl as she padded over, frowning softly. "talisman, hes our guest. if something really is tracking him, we should allow him to get as much rest as he can and protection." she stated, looking over ghost quietly. "celica, you keep an eye on him, and make sure that your in groups of three or more."
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline GHOST.

• | FORMAL | SARCASTIC |
  • played by MORIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 11:43:00 AM »
A smile crossed his maw as Talisman gave the final answer. One night, huh? Ghost wouldn't be surprised if he could haggle that up a bit during the course of the evening, but he'd get to that later. "Thank you... thank you very much. I'll be out by the morning and you won't even know I was here." He gazed at Celica for a moment. Fond of her? So that was Talisman's logic? Hm. "I guess I'm your problem now.." He murmured, head lowering slightly in an almost shameful fashion. He sure hoped his stay wouldn't bother anybody-- in fact, he'd just keep to himself most of the time. That was the best idea. "There'll be no shifty business from me, sir." He stated, turning toward the big castle. He never really had a chance to explore the place at all when he had visited for the party, but now perhaps he could sneak off and get a good look at the place inside... He looked at the others for a moment, waiting for them to head inside the castle so that he could follow.

Offline CELICA

• ELDER | @blue sargent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 09:31:18 PM »

When Talisman addressed her she frowned and regarded him curiously. Ghost was fond of her? What the hell was that supposed to mean? And the way he said it, it was almost like Ghost was meant to be her burden. Like anything that happened while he was here was her fault. And she honestly wasn't sure what to think. That wasn't like Talisman. Not at all. But no matter. At least her conscious could be clear...right? Looking to Ghost she shrugged, "I doubt you'll be much different from anyone else around here. Did you want to have a look around? Find somewhere to rest your head for the night?"

GENERAL:

IMPORTANT FACTS:

RECENT EVENTS:
❀ TBA

PHYSICAL:

PERSONALITY:

RELATIONSHIPS:
❀ Single | No Ships

INTERACTION:
❀ Attack in F64D54

OTHER:
Bio
Playlist
Plotting Hub

Offline GHOST.

• | FORMAL | SARCASTIC |
  • played by MORIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2017, 10:03:33 PM »
Yes, it seemed Talisman was certainly acting out of the ordinary, surely not at all wary for good reason... that was the narrative Ghost would be pushing, anyways. Breaking his previous expression, he gazed toward Celica. Ah yes, the voice of reason. Now he remembered why he was 'fond' of her. "Good to hear it. I'd love to take a look around, miss Celica. It looks so huge, I'd probably get lost on my own." He chuckled, motioning to Talisman and the others to head into the castle with them. Or, well, maybe they had some other business outside for a while. Though, he was sure he'd have the course of the night to get Talisman to like him more. Perhaps that way he could stay a little bit longer.