Author Topic: A BIG, BIG LOVE ..//&& P PLOTING W BATSON!  (Read 1467 times)

Offline bats

• er ästhetische
    • View Profile
Re: A BIG, BIG LOVE ..//&& P PLOTING W BATSON!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 09:52:07 PM »
also what's aj's sign??
I JUST WANNA SEE MY PEOPLE IN POWER *:・゚✧
proud black man -      word wall

Online mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 10:12:46 PM »
omg and aj would get so excited and just be giggling and laughing so much and having the time of his life, and he would basically be treating astrid like a good friend and only bring up astrid's fame when astrid wants it to be brought up c':

i haven't decided for sure yet, but i'm pretty sure he's either a gemini on the cusp of cancer or a pisces
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ god's sick joke # 3074

Offline bats

• er ästhetische
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 10:17:04 PM »
astrid is so full of himself lmao tho he'd probably be like "hey did you see people magazine yesterday i was on the cover lmao no big deal"

i really like their meeting tho just like aj beingg melancholy on a swing set and charming/smirky/cocky little shit astrid shows up smoking a joint and relenstlessly flirting with him

Online mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 10:21:45 PM »
and lbr aj would just giggle and he probably did see it and he'd probably freaking praise astrid jfc like boy you're just fueling his gotdamn ego ok

ahhh me too like aj is so freaking tired and and he's like ready to cry bc he just wants to sleep and this cocky little millionaire astrid randomly strides up smoking a fucking joint and relentlessly flirting w him goodbye my soul has left my bodY

can we like start a freaking thread for them
starting with their meeting bc jfc i need this
i could totally make it too bc my musE
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

Offline bats

• er ästhetische
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2017, 10:30:46 PM »
YES PLS MAKE IT MARS YESYESYES

Online mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2017, 10:35:25 PM »
zooms off to make it

Online mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 07:57:50 PM »
batdad we should maybe possibly plot w maddy & jackie i am trash oops

also i figured out why i kept calling astrid alex
it's cause there's this actor whose name is alex and his last name is really similar to iona cx

also i got my hair completely dyed for the first time and it's freaking beautiful
and it looks so natural on me and i just love it so much c':
it's like,, bleach blonde with some purple in it and i just,,, agHH i'm so happy cx

Offline bats

• er ästhetische
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 08:48:37 PM »
ok that sounds good i'm just a lil drained for character plots rn, any ideas??

also that's great!! my hair is very short and curly and really hard to bleach : ( i haven't had a weird color in a while

Online mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 10:16:20 AM »
ok so i'm at school and like,, super close to falling asleep and my brain is mush but i will definitely think of something later ok i promise i just need to plot w you bc i am needy for plots w my batdaD

also if there's another of my character's you'd rather plot with i'm totally game for that too??
like i have ruby and amie and christer (all in my gallery on bb) who i'd love to plot with rn

Offline bats

• er ästhetische
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 11:08:52 AM »
i'll take a look asap!

Online mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 11:14:41 AM »
yeet, i'm hyped!! <3