Author Topic: HYPOTHEMIA | private  (Read 3706 times)

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
HYPOTHEMIA | private
« on: August 02, 2017, 12:16:04 PM »
michael had made a massive mistake. he had decided to take a walk, but got a tiny bit lost.. and then it had started raining,so he took shelter under a rock overhang. he was already soaked, and the freezing canadian night air was torture. he couldn't start a fire- there was no dry wood anywhere nearby. all he could do was hope that harp found him.
dimanche, however, had noticed that the irishman had gone missing. he knew that declan wouldn't be please about this, but he had to tell the man anyways and just hope his pricates didn't get cut off and shoved in his mouth. he sighed and walked into the large tent that was declan's. "declan.. the boy has gone missing. i fear that if it gets colder, he won't survive the night.. as his fur coat was left by the fire.."
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
Re: HYPOTHEMIA | private
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:27:28 PM »
Declan was currently skinning a raccoon he had managed to trap. He was planning on making it into a hat to sell after he had tanned the hide. He glanced over at Dimanche when he spoke. He stared at him silently before sitting the knife down. "Very well." He said. That boy was an idiot for leaving his coat. He may not be a survivalist, but he should have realized it would be colder at night. He left, heading out and grabbing the fur coat. He put it in a sack and slung it over his shoulder.

He started setting off, glancing around for any sign of Micheal.
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:35:07 PM »
he curled up under the over hang, shivering and rubbing his arms to generate some sort of warmth. never had he thought that he would be writhing for declan. the man was a beast, a violent man who would do anything for what he wanted. he looked to a old little birds nest next to him. it was dry, and empty. he slowly looked for something to start a fire, desperately trying to make it work, and sighed when a tiny flame started. he started blowing on the embers and soon enough, a small fire had started. he tried to warm his hands with the small flame, shivering horrible and teeth chattering. he was going to end up either sick, with only three limbs, or dead if he wasn't found soon.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 12:40:22 PM »
Declan looked around for a great while, but soon saw the glow of the fire. He approached it, scanning the area. He had spotted the man. He frowned. He slipped the sack off of his shoulders, reaching in and taking out the fur coat. He moved over, draping it around him. "If you're going to run off, you can at least do so with some warmth so you wont die from the cold." He said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 12:44:31 PM »
the male looked up, nose and cheeks already rosie from the cold. you could practically hear his shivering at this point, and he pulled the coat closer around him. "i-im sorry, M-m-mr.Harp.. i-i j-j-just wanted t-to g-go on a w-walk.." he said, teeth still chattering. "th-then it s-sta-started raining, a-a-and i l-lost-t my w-wa-way.."

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 12:45:39 PM »
He watched him silently. He then glanced over at the fire. It was something, but that small little fire wasnt going to offer him enough warmth. He stood up, watching him. "Can you stand and walk?" He asked.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 12:50:34 PM »
he slowly tried to stand, but he was shaking so badly that he cpuldn't keep steady. he practically fell right into him when he tried to take a step foreward, finding it slightly hard to breath.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 12:53:17 PM »
He quickly raised a hand, resting it on his chest to keep the man upright. He sighed. He slowly lifted him into his arms. He started carrying him back to the camp.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »
he blinked as he was lifted up, and he held his coat closer to him. he put his face in the other males fluffy fur coat, struggling to keep his eyes open. he was exhausted and cold, and it was hard for him to breath.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 01:01:42 PM »
He frowned. "Don't fall asleep yet. You can one we get back to camp." He said. He held him closer, trying to offer as much warmth as possible.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 01:04:15 PM »
he made a soft noise. "wh-why..? y-y-youre w-warm.."

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 01:06:03 PM »
He sighed. "I know. But...If you have hypothermia, falling asleep is the worst thing to do. I'd just prefer it if I knew you were someplace warm first. And I dont count." He said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »
he let out a soft breath, eyebrows furrowed slightly. "s'cold.." he whispered softly, eyes closing for a moment flickering open after a bit. "mm.."

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 01:14:00 PM »
He frowned. He sped up a bit. After a while, they soon made it to the camp.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 01:15:27 PM »
sokanon looked up from her place and her eyes widened slightly. "gods.. what happened to him?" she asked, rushing over.