Author Topic: WHISKY LULLABIES // PRIVATE  (Read 1536 times)

Offline oddi

• semi hiatus
    • View Profile
WHISKY LULLABIES // PRIVATE
« on: August 08, 2017, 12:03:20 AM »

TIME IS AN ILLUSION
introduction

dimensional rips are rare occurrences, ones that usually happen in the middle of a forest, or the atlantic ocean, and then disappear just seconds later. scientists have a vague idea of what they are - that is, the literal tearing of the space-time fabric that makes up the fourth dimension - but they are clueless as to what happens when one appears. on august 17th, 2017, at 12:24 a.m. exactly, a handful of teenagers become the first humans in existence to witness - and interact with - a dimensional rip.

by pure coincidence, the rip appears over a deserted country road just outside a suburban california town. by even purer coincidence, a group of high school friends happens to be packed in an old truck, speeding down that road for the thrill of it. they manage to hit the dimensional rip just as it starts to close; they are all taken in, momentarily pass through the fifth dimension, and then are spat out exactly 62 years later: august 17th, 12:24 a.m., 1955.

as it happens, the first to discover these accidental time-travelers is another group of (bewildered) teenagers. together, these kids will have to work together in an attempt to return to their own lifetime.
the time-jumpers

adonis g. // sixteen // ♂ // oddi
sienna h. // seventeen // ♀ // finny
kara h. // seventeen // ♀ // scully
name // age // gender // reserved

the home team

brandy r. // seventeen // ♀ // cheshire
marco t. // eighteen // ♂ // trailhead
gail m. // seventeen // ♀ // vermilion
rocco f. // seventeen // ♂ // vix

the rules

001 follow all bb rules ofc.
002 there will only be eight total slots! there can be less, but i won't add more. sorry!
003 reservations are allowed, but will only last 24 hours.
004 since there are so few spots, if your form isn't finished/nearly finished within 5 days, i'll take back your slot.
005 please consider realism in the rp; i don't expect perfection but try ur best
006 keep characters diverse n interesting!
007 chatting should stay in the plotting thread.
008 make sure to be polite and include everyone.
CRED PLOTTINGROLEPLAY
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:11:24 PM by oddi »
better throw the first punch ✧*:・゚

Offline oddi

• semi hiatus
    • View Profile
Re: WHISKY LULLABIES // ADV. APPS
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 12:07:03 AM »
the form

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="background: white; padding: 15px; width: 180px; padding-bottom: 0px"][div style="background: url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e3/5d/d0/e35dd0ba708b312474b13cf9a57e5d01.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 170px; border: 1px solid grey; font-size: 1px; color: transparent;"]thes made the code[/div]
[div style="color: #383838; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right;"][i][b]— FIRSTNAME LASTINITIAL.[/div][/div]
[div style="background: white; width: 180px; padding-right: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-bottom: 30px; height: 200px;"][div style="height: 200px; width: 180px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-5px;"][div style="height: 200px; width: 180px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto"][div style="height: 200px; width: 180px; padding: 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: #1F1F1F; line-height: 118%; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase"][b]full name:[/b]
   [I]nicknames[/I]
   [I]aliases[/I]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
    [i]sex[/i]
    [i]pronouns[/i]
[b]sexuality:[/b]
    [i]romantic[/i]
    [i]status[/i]
[b]lifetime:[/b] modern or 50's?

[b]appearance[/b]
    — notes right here
    — notes right here
    — keep it brief lol

[b]traits:[/b]
    [I]mbti type[/I]
    [i]alignment[/i]

[b]history[/b]
    — notes right here
    — notes right here
    — keep it brief lol

[I]face claim[/I]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Offline oddi

• semi hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 12:07:20 AM »
thes made the code
— ADONIS G.
full name: adonis emmett gray
   nicknames don, donnie, etc.
   aliases x
    sex male
    pronouns he/him/his
sexuality: bisexual, leans towards females
    romantic biromantic
    status single, open for plots!!
lifetime: modern

appearance
    — don is short and generally small, about 5'3" and 130 lbs.
    — he's more stocky than anything else, with square features
    — he's got deep brown puppydog eyes
    — his hair is a mocha color, it's short and fluffy n sorta spiked up over his forehead
    — babyface for dayzzz, look at his cute lil round face

traits: carefree, quick-witted, brave, clever, proud, energetic, curious, good-natured, humorous, sarcastic, reckless, impulsive, suppresses his emotions, temperamental, anxious, stubborn, oblivious, easily influenced
    mbti type isfp
    alignment chaotic good

history
    — his mom owned a club and his dad was a carpenter
    — he was a pre-marital baby; his mom got terminally ill shortly after he was born
    — his dad ran when he learned she was sick, and she died a month later
    — don was put in the care of his grandmother, who also passed because of old age
    — he was then placed in an orphanage, where he lives to this day

charlie rowe
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:58:50 AM by oddi »

Offline trailhead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 12:09:34 AM »
thes made the code
— MARCO T.
full name: marco ottone teodoro

nicknames he's not a huge fan of nicknames, but allows himself to be called marc. people he is close to are allowed to call him whatever they'd like, as long as it's not offensive.
   aliases n.a
    sex man
    pronouns he/him/his
sexuality: bisexual
    romantic demiromantic
    status single
lifetime: 50s

appearance
    — he has this gorgeous soft, silky blonde hair that he carefully takes care of daily but gels away from his face
    — he also has these vibrant blue eyes, the color of a perfect sunny sky with no clouds, or the tropical water of hawaii
    — his skin is naturally a tanner tint, which he inherited from his mother.
    — he's lowkey a giant, like he's 6'3 and weighs 189lbs
    — he kind of has this cute, curvy smile where the edges of his lips curl in slightly.. but you don't get to see it very often
    — lowkey always has his red jacket on; he inherited it from his father and it's super warm and soft (despite what you may think)

traits: defensive, sarcastic, uses action instead of words, lowkey a flirt but he has high standards, protective, tough, the opposite of thorough??, can be rude but most of the time it's on accident, keeps his cool in most situations, rebellious, internally insecure and doubts himself 25/7, "confident", bold, leader
    mbti type ESTJ
    alignment true neutral

history
    — his mother cheated on his father and they got divorced, one of the reasons why marc hates his mother and also why he's very cautious when getting into romantic relationships.
    — he was born a week or two late than planned, and in that time span his mother had already given up hope on him ever being born
    — after his parents divorced, his father took full custody of him. he lives with his father now and both are quite comfortable, and his father isn't very strict either.

face claim james dean in rebel without a cause
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 10:43:01 AM by trailhead »

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 12:09:48 AM »
wiskey lullaby is possibly the saddest song in existence
would you mind reserving a time traveller for me?
who do you work for, baby?
and does it work for you lately?

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 12:10:32 AM »
reserve a traveler spot pleaseee
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 12:11:19 AM »
thes made the code
— BRANDY R.
full name: brandy danielle robinson
   nicknames none really, her friends sometimes might shorten it to "dee" but, honestly, brandy is short enough.
   aliases none
    sex female
    pronouns she/her or gender neutral
sexuality: heterosexual
    romantic heteromantic
    status single, open for plots
lifetime: 50's

appearance
    — a real 50's babe; she's so vintage and classy appearing
    — sharp facial features; she has great bone structure, a slim face and eyebrows that people of the modern century would kill for.
    — she has long, semi-curly chocolate hair - it goes down to just past the middle of her back and is her favorite feature, it's very well maintained.
    — ivory colored complexion, silly skin; she doesn't tan as well as she'd like, but she doesn't burn either.
    — her eyes give her a feline look; feminine and powerful. they are an alluring stormy blue color, sometimes almost appearing to be gray.

traits: intelligent, clever, resourceful, rebellious, brash (always speaks her mind), overprotective, kind, passionate, driven, wild, humorous, sassy, adventurous, brace, confident, low self-esteem, she should never be underestimated
    mbti type enfj
    alignment chaotic good

history
    — she was born into one of the wealthier families in town; a family in which she is supposed to act with poise and grace. brandy never got the memo. she's been branded her family's disappointment but, besides her need to piss people off just because and her sassy mouth, she really shouldn't be. but that's how it goes. she lives in a nice house, it's huge, and yet you will never see her there. she hates it.
    — her friends are more her family than anyone else

mädchen amick
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:16:10 AM by cheshire »
LOOKING AT THE STARS
AND WISHING YOU WERE THEM
hover + gallery + dump + plots

Offline oddi

• semi hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 12:12:09 AM »
agreed, it's so sad wtf
all reserved! that leaves three 50s slots cc:

THANK U

Offline red ☾

• [ amore a prima vista ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 12:12:18 AM »
reserve a home team?!
sort of back .

Offline oddi

• semi hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 12:15:11 AM »
SIENNA

annnd reserved!!

Offline trailhead

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 12:16:35 AM »
wAiT ODDI did u reserve a home or travel spot for me??

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 12:20:35 AM »
thes made the code
— SIENNA H.
full name: sienna marie hope
   nicknames her little sister calls her sisi but other than that, she doesn't have any nicknames. she is open for some though!
   aliases n/a
    sex female
    pronouns feminine pronouns
sexuality: pansexual
    romantic panromantic
    status single, open for plots?
lifetime: modern

appearance
    — she's tol she's like 5'10 and her legs are killing it
    — she's got the booty going on and she's killing it honestly
    — her eyes are so pretty? they're chocolate brown and have a soft and kind appearance to them
    — her hair is brunette with some natural caramel highlights to it
    — her nose is pretty dang cute if you ask me

traits: open, adventurous, kind, sweet, bold, creative, imaginative, flirtatious, confident, stubborn, brave.
    mbti type infp
    alignment chaotic good

history
    — grew up with a dad as a movie director and stay at home mom. saw her nannies more than her actual parents.
    — had a major gloup when she was entering her junior year
    — has done some modeling and even released her own makeup collection. she's trying to make a name for herself. 

cindy mello
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:32:05 AM by finny. »
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline oddi

• semi hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2017, 12:20:44 AM »
HOME i just havent added one in yet
thats what u wanted yeah

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 12:21:00 AM »
amor, kara, or max?
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 12:21:22 AM »
kara!
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB