Author Topic: ARE YOU INSANE LIKE ME | private  (Read 212 times)

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
ARE YOU INSANE LIKE ME | private
« on: August 10, 2017, 11:52:36 AM »
&&
&&
BASIC INFO *:・゚✧
FULL NAME&& puck robin goodfellow
NICKNAME(S)&& stinkface, peter pan (don't use this unless you want to die)
TITLE(S)/ALIAS(ES)&& the spiritual leader of juvinile delinquents, king of tricksters, prince of faerie
AGE&& physically he's over 4000 years old but looks 16.
D.O.B&& unknown
P.O.B&& faerie, the kingdom of pixies and faries.
GENDER&& cisgender male

APPEARANCE *:・゚✧
HAIR&& messy, constantly dirty, blonde, often tangled, often has twigs and leaves in it
EYES&& switches between blue and green, turns black when pissed
SKIN&& he's sort of tanned, but only because he lived outside for like 16 years.
BUILD&& sort of skinny, slightly short, slouches 24/7
MODIFICATIONS&& has fluorescent pink insect wings. they're fucking huge and move quicker than a humming birds wings. they can disappear and reappear on demand.
CLOTHING&& oversized, slightly sagged jeans with mud around the ankles, ratty old green sneakers, ratty old green sweatshirt that probably hasn't been washed in years
ACCESSORIES&& a flute and slingshot. flute can summon his pixie army
FACECLAIM&& evan peters

They have Puck is described as having shaggy blonde hair, cream-colored skin, and dazzling blue eyes. In some books, his eyes are described as green. They have also been known to turn coal black when he is angry, as show in Tales from the Hood. His face is almost never seen without a devilish grin and a mischievous gleam in his eyes. He has large, insect-like wings and it is implied that he hates the fact that they are iridescent pink. He is often wearing a green hoodie and worn out jeans (usually filthy), and has to be fought into wearing other clothes. He carries a wooden sword with him at all times, which is proven to be quite useful in book seven. When clean, Sabrina thinks of him as hot(or cute as she describes him)- however, he prefers to be covered in dirt. This is most probably due to the time he spent living as a 'rogue' for 10 years, prior to him moving into the Grimm family home.
From the beginning of "Magic and Other Misdemeanors", Puck grows older against his will, his voice deepening and cracking (much to his surprise - this is evident when he clutches his throat on the way to Baba Yaga's house, looking around and repeating the word "me" which he couldn't believe came out of his mouth). He even grows a few inches, which is shown when Daphne points out that he should change his pants, since the cuffs are a few inches above the ankle, when usually they drag through whatever filth Puck has been around. He later finds out that he is going through puberty, which he believes is an annoying disease that causes growth. He also believes that Sabrina 'poisoned' him which is why he 'contracted' puberty, believing Sabrina's cooties to have been the cause of his growth.

HEADCANNONS *:・゚✧
HOUSE&& slytherdor (slytherin / gryfindor)
TEMPERAMENT&& sanguine
ZODIAC&& unknown
ALIGNMENT&& chaotic good
STEREOTYPES&& the trickster, the antihero
COLOR(S)&& green
ELEMENT&& fire
ANIMAL&& raccoon and fox
POWERS&& shapeshifting, can throw fireballs
OTHER&&
- his worst enemy is a bar of soap
- hated showering or bathing in general
- can shapeshift into any animal or object
- the best at dodgeball
- doesn't know how to read
- afraid of dragons
- carries around a wooden sword
- actually cleans up really well

PERSONA *:・゚✧
TRAITS&&
PASSTIMES&& pulling pranks, sleeping
FREQUENTS&& the woods, the grimm household
GOALS&& to become the ultimate villain

Puck has an arrogant attitude, often saying that he is a king and deserves better. He is described as having a tyipcal boyish and immature personality, earning himself the nickname the Trickster King which he is quite proud of, along with several other titles including "Spiritual Leader to Juvenile Delinquents" and "Prince of Fairies". He likes to play pranks and has come up with very elaborate, if rather disgusting, tricks. He proclaims often that he is a villain, and not a hero, but he has never been shown as an antagonist, often saving the Grimms.
He is very immature, and protests to growing up as he has stayed an sixteen-year-old kid for about 4,000 years. However, when he meets Sabrina and starts to grow up, Puck starts to be more responsible and protective, becoming, as he described with disgust, "Mr. Sensitive."
He absolutely despises being mistaken for Peter Pan, and when he is, he turns murderous, most likely since he often calls himself a villain, and Peter is a big hero. He is loathe to admit that he is in love with Sabrina Grimm, just as she is loathe to admit she loves him back, though their feelings for one another are blantantly brought to light on several occasions throughout the series.

RELATIONSHIPS *:・゚✧
PARTNER(S)&& n/a
BIOLOGICAL MATERNAL&& tatiana goodfellow
BIOLOGICAL PATERNAL&& oberon goodfellow
CARETAKER(S)&& his mother
SIBLING(S)&& mustardseed goodfellow
PET(S)&& his pixie army?
MENTOR(S)&& n/a

Puck is over 4000 years old being the eldest son of Oberon and Titania and older brother of Mustardseed. He is heir to the throne of Faerie and so is given the title 'Crown Prince'. After his father's death, he reveals to Sabrina that he hated him as Oberon said he would never give up the throne of Faerie to him, and that Puck was a disappointment. Puck bitterly recounts how that occurred when he was barely out of diapers, so he went to his mother crying who said that he would one day have the throne but, until then, she would grant him an new title - The Trickster King - which he wore with pride ever since.
An insight into Puck's earlier life was documented by William Shakespeare in A Midsummer Night's Dream, which was believed to be written sometime between 1590 and 1596. In the play, Puck's mischeivious personality is evident, as the play is based on him mixing up the recipients of the love potion. He also refers to himself by his ironic alias of 'Robin Goodfellow' in the play's epilogue, which is entirely a speech made by him.
At some point, the Faerie, including Puck, moved to America. It is most likely that they moved over with Wilhelm Grimm and may have settled briefly in Ferryport Landing, later uprooting themselves and moving to New York where the new Faerie was created. This supports the fact that many of the Everafters firstly settled in Ferryport Landing, then moved out from the town after some time of living there. Oberon later decided that Puck would marry his mother's handmaid, a fairy princess called Moth, whom Puck loathed. Puck refused and so was banished from Faerie where it is a crime to disobey your father. He fled with his pixies to Ferryport Landing, knowing that his family would not be able to get him there, as the barrier would disable them from getting out. Thus, knowingly he trapped himself in the town, where he lived a wild, lawless life with his pixies. He moved into the forest close to the Grimm house, where he slept and lived outside. Relda would frequently leave food out for him, and he would often eat dinner at the house prior to Sabrina and Daphne moving in. He also implies that he would often help when a mystery was afoot, though the extent to which he helped was never revealed. Eventually, by the end of "The Fairy-Tale Detectives", Puck moves into the Grimm household and officially becomes part of the family.
Around 10 years had passed by the time Puck had returned to Faerie, albeit unconscious and unintentionally in "Once Upon a Crime". When he recovers from his wings being ripped out, he saves Sabrina from Moth's conniving and also takes on the role of the King of Faerie upon his father's death. He was expected to stay and rule over Faerie, much to the depression of Sabrina, but he surprises the Grimms by coming back with them to Ferryport Landing and trapping himself again, when he had the chance to be free that many Everafters were killing for. He came back due to the love he got from and felt (though he would never admit it) for the Grimms (especially a certain young grimm named Sabrina he is very fond of her in ways he never thought possible) ,and carried on acting as their 'protector' and helping them solve cases.

LYRICS *:・゚✧

ARE YOU INSANE LIKE ME? BEEN IN PAIN LIKE ME? BOUGHT A HUNDRED DOLLAR BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE LIKE ME? JUST TO POUR THAT MOTHERFUCKER DOWN THE DRAIN LIKE ME? WOULD YOU USE YOUR WATER BILL TO DRY THE STAIN LIKE ME? ARE YOU HIGH ENOUGH WITHOUT THE MARY JANE LIKE ME? DO YOU TEAR YOURSELF TO ENTERTAIN LIKE ME? DO THE PEOPLE WHISPER 'BOUT YOU ON THE TRAIN LIKE ME? SAYING THAT "YOU SHOULDN'T WASTE YOUR PRETTY FACE" LIKE ME? AND ALL THE PEOPLE SAY "YOU CANT WAKE UP, THIS IS NOT A DREAM. YOU'RE PART OF A MACHINE, YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN BEING. WITH YOUR FACE ALL MADE UP, LIVING ON A SCREEN, LOW ON SELF ESTEEM, SO YOU RUN ON GASOLINE." I THINK THERE IS A FAULT IN MY CODE. THESE VOICES WONT LEAVE ME ALONE.
*:・゚✧ LONELY LIKE YOU
a lot of this was taken from wikia
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana