Author Topic: tnw slang  (Read 43 times)

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
tnw slang
« on: May 18, 2020, 10:49:30 PM »
I love language right, and thinking about language, and talking about slang with my international friends... and I been thinking about tnw... so naturally, tnw slang
so like !! tnw-wide stuff, but also group specific stuff? ig a pre-existing term would be blackout, but ye!
I have. no braincells but I wanted to throw this thread down

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Online aj.

• aj - 22 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: tnw slang
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 10:50:43 PM »
this is a delightful concept! and after i have a good nights sleep i will try to contribute to this idea. as it be cool.
aj
Hoot has claimed this signature as nesting grounds

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 11:46:12 PM »
oo track for now
i just wanna
give you the creepsHUB
Hoot was given the creeps but she loves you anyways

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 01:47:04 AM »
oo tracking for sure
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.