Author Topic: small question about a bio?  (Read 537 times)

Offline hurricos

• she / her ✭ pre. checkers
    • View Profile
small question about a bio?
« on: February 11, 2017, 03:13:48 AM »
basically I've noticed a lot of people have been using a form/basic character bio when posting with a character and I was wondering what the original form was and who made it, so I can credit them, etc?

like, the one crows has for floralghost at the end of the post: http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php/topic,488.msg9978.html#msg9978

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: small question about a bio?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 01:14:40 PM »
heyo there! i believe most people have been just converting their bios from off older sites such as ff (that's what i did with that bio), i don't have the exact thread to link you to since bookmarks are whacked over there so now i've lost the thread, but that's personally where i started mine, and then switched and changed things around (a ton of the coding wasn't compatible with bb, and it became largely just bio text) when i got over to this site. i know others that have just created their own from scratch as well.

sorry if that sounds confusing, but hopefully that explained?
blood is on my tongue — info

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 03:09:27 PM »
I think you're talking about the tags? As Crows said, a lot of us have been converting our things from ff or recreating it, and a great many of us used Rev/Aureate's format, since the tags are really good and detailed and Rev doesn't mind people using them.

Hope that makes sense/helped! If you've got any other questions lemme know
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 03:33:14 PM »
Yeah, hi a lot of people are using some of my templates from FF, and if you're over there as well you're free to transfer them over here! I've been planning on making a new thing for them over here anyway, if people are interested in that still?? You definitely do not have to credit me if you use mine.

These are my ones from FF, though the coding is broke now. You can see what info is there, though. I have a few on this site meant specifically for the TNW universe if you'd like to use those, but I'm done with the animal game so I haven't made a new one for that.
BUT THE DARKER THE WEATHER THE BETTER THE MAN
[ YOU CAN TAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT NOT WHO I AM  ——  CHARACTERS  &  PINTEREST ———— ]

Offline hurricos

• she / her ✭ pre. checkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 08:20:25 PM »
thanks for the replies everyone :) and yes I meant the tags, I didn't even know what they were called. @AUREATE I'd love if you did make a new thing over here, that would be awesome. And that lack of credit is why I got super confused because I had no idea who made it in the first place ^^'