Author Topic: FLINTLOCK PLOTTING/CHATTING V. 2 !!  (Read 81784 times)

Offline firebird

• felix.
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
FLINTLOCK PLOTTING/CHATTING V. 2 !!
« on: September 06, 2017, 12:31:01 PM »
Hey guys! The old one was huge and probably intimidating to jump into! So here is the new plotting an chatting thread!

I'm Felix/Firebird and I play Johannes who is your lovely dictator! I'm trying to get more active around here. I really love plotting and getting to know anyone new trying to plot or chat! If you have questions or need Johannes in a thread always feel free to tag this account! I try to only post with his sub on Flintlock boards/threads, OOC or IC.

I feel like it might be good to just sorta get some introductions going? I know a lot of y'all know each other already but just to sorta help anyone new jump in!

rules: no vore
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 02:38:37 PM by Johannes A. »

I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: FLINTLOCK PLOTTING/CHATTING V. 2 !!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 12:32:10 PM »
crab walks in
HENLO
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
( left the site, contact me on discord )

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »
Hey guys, I'm Pyre and I play Gray, our resident angsty teen savage. I'm really friendly and love chatting + plotting, so feel free to talk to me here or in pms!

damnit Danny you ninja'd me
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Gray

• professional "little shit"
  • Played by Bryne
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 12:33:29 PM »
track on sub
I KNOW THEY'RE THINKING
[ ❝YOU'RE TOO MEAN, I DON'T LIKE YOU, FUCK YOU ANYWAY❞ ]
Grayson & Trans Male & Sixteen & Moorland Riders

Offline BRUCE H.

• 「 BOYSOLDIER ♡ 」
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 12:37:02 PM »
/ mobile

Hey everyone I'm Rev and I play THIS ASSHOLE whose specialities are teaching children to fight and training dogs. If you ever want to chat/plot with me, please feel free to message me !! Or @ his sub, since I'm only really HERE when on his sub so that works best.

Hopefully I'll be around this thread more this time lmao.
「 BOY, DON'T WORRY 」
YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF; FOLLOW YOUR HEART IF NOTHING ELSE  |  BRUCE HOLLOWAY  &  TAGS

Offline merged subs.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 12:39:39 PM »
waves
Hello! I'm Jaws, and I play Damian, who really loves his dogs and thinks he's a Big Person even though he's Super Small, though my activity is probably gonna be kinda iffy because school started and it's Super Hectic rn. I like to think I'm pretty friendly?? I'm always happy to chat or plot with people bc I have muse for Damian rn, so if you ever wanna do anything, just. PM me, or my main, or. Something to get my attention?? Just to keep my activity above Absolute Zero ^^,
james drachen / julian devorak / damian holloway / timothy haywood
new subs being made // old ones merged

Offline inactive characters

• hallowed be my name
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 12:40:07 PM »
hiya! im iomedae but u can call me damien ! im just a gay nerd tryin to have a good time :^) i can't wait to get to know u all and rp with u!

Offline lurker

• toby in disguise
  • don't mind me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 12:43:15 PM »
im toby!! i play banana peel!!
im currently in gym class on my phone sO
as part of bearbones, you have been vored

Offline stick

• cis-spicious — ✦
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 12:47:34 PM »
hi i'm myst and i play speckles!!! pls feel free to send me a message and plot w specks
&& rushed bc in in class and my phone is gonna die, sorry :v

Offline speckles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 12:47:49 PM »
sub track
simple and clean

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying but in a GREAt way
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 12:52:48 PM »
EYO! I'm Shadow and I play good ol' Gabriel here, and I'm a sophomore in high school who is really bad at replying to threads. i'm so r r y
i'm not a pessimist
I'M JUST A REALIST && WRITING DUMP && QUOTES && HUB

Spoiler: i am obv their favorite • show
screams over mania with you - Pyre
you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
hoot lurks in the shadows ooo watch out
joey loves you <3
greahound hacked into your profile to say she adores you and to have a great day
greahound hacked into your profile a second time to love on you more because grea loves you A FUCKING LOT

Offline firebird

• felix.
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2017, 12:57:27 PM »
oh my gosh <33

hey y'all!! i want definitely to plot more with damian tbh jaws! Johannes met him when he returned with melantha i think ? but he was like 'who tF'
and now there are so many kids and johannes has realized that the kids are the only ppl he likes tbh

(lies btw but he does love kids)

IO DARLING IS LITERALLY SO GREAT I LOVE READING THEIR POSTS AND JOHANNES IS FASCINATED WITH THEM

toby i havent even posted with u yet but i love banana peel so much . also good luck at gym

MYST SPECKLES IS SO CUTE IMMA DIE

shadow dw bud me TOO and johannes has adopted gabe as his dad. sorry

Offline firebird

• felix.
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2017, 01:00:39 PM »
also hi to all you losers who i know . ur dorks. but ily rEV AND DANNY AN PYRE

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 01:02:00 PM »
honestly I want plots w everyone here and I will. be sad if I don't get them

dID YOU JUST CALL ME A DORK YOU NERD
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline merged subs.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 01:03:03 PM »
whoops, i'm busy, but
Aaa, sure! I need more plots for Damian, and I love Johannes, so. He returned alone, but. Shortly after Megaera did? And she was mentioned in the thread :0 But YES, let them Interact
pats everyone
james drachen / julian devorak / damian holloway / timothy haywood
new subs being made // old ones merged