Author Topic: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound  (Read 3338 times)

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
[p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound
« on: September 10, 2017, 07:32:23 PM »
luka fox.
we're gonna shoot you, we're gonna shoot you
the window smashed open, glass shattering all over the hardwood floor inside.

luka was never one for silent entrances.

the bleach-blond peered into the window, piercing blue eyes surveying the scene for a couple of seconds before he climbed in as carefully as he could. he’d been watching this house only for a matter of moments and, once taking a brief sweep around the place and seeing that there weren’t any moving figures in the darkness, he had decided it was the perfect place to get into. there weren’t any cameras outside… nobody would expect a thing. that was what the man decided as he reached down and pull a knife out of his belt, the weapon of choice gleaming eerily from the moonlight that streamed in through the window.

carelessly stepping on the glass that laid sprawled all throughout the blond’s entrance, luka made his way across the room and weaved his way throughout the house. there had to be a bedroom somewhere and, in that bedroom, would be his next victim. if someone were to ask the young man why he did what he did, the other wouldn’t be able to come up with an answer. there was simply a rush of adrenaline that came over him as he watched the knife plunge into someone, as he heard their agonizing screams and useless pleas to stop, please stop. the thought itself was enough to make his skin buzz with adrenaline. oh, how delicious those screams were. it was awful, perhaps, that he felt no remorse for the random killings. anyone that figured out what he did might say that he was crazy, that he was the epitome of all things--

but luka never claimed that he was the most mentally stable.

and he liked it that way.

with a black-gloved hand, he slowly pushed open a door. his eyes swept the room, no bodies or bed in sight. nothing.. with that he rolled his eyes, leaving the door ajar as he stepped up to the next one, pushing the door open and finding his excitement race at the sight of a bed-- however, upon closer inspection, this bed was empty.. the sheets were messily moved about, unmade from whenever the blonde’s next victim must have gotten up--

gotten up.

shit

he stilled, listening for footsteps throughout the house. he held his breath and, upon realizing that there was no one roaming about, he started taking a few steps forward.

only for his excitement to shatter upon the lights suddenly flickering on.

blue eyes peered at a man a few feet away from him, only slightly, slightly taller than him, obviously having not expected company at this hour. before the other could say much, if anything, luka was already swiftly closing the distance between them. shoving the potential victim against the wall, he pressed his knife to the other’s throat, pressing dangerously against the fragile skin. luka had never been caught like this before. luka fox, did not fucking get caught by someone, and let them live to tell the tale. he’d had too many killings, too many murders on his belt to let this one fucking problem catch him.

“don’t move,” he hissed, pressing his darling weapon of choice as he snarled, “don’t fucking move unless you want to end up in a fucking body bag, you hear?!” not that being still was going to keep him from dying. he'd end up dead either way. all that he wanted was a still body to work with. after all, this was just some regular old civilian. they got scared simply by seeing the bleach-blond carrying a knife. this one would bend to his will, he just knew it. he found himself smirk at the position they were in, a dark chuckle slipping past his lips. “don’t worry, pretty boy. you’ll be a beautiful work of art when i’m done with you.”

oh, there’d be nothing more beautiful than this man’s skin smeared across the walls, all the pigment in his skin gone as he lay motionless on the floor. wouldn’t that be a beautiful sight? he didn’t get how some could view his work as disgusting. it was a work of fucking art. how could they not see that? he’d make them see. oh, with this victim he’d make them see just how talented he was and how beautiful his work was. the psychotic man settled for hardening his gaze yet again as he swept his gaze over the other, debating on where he could even start with this canvas.

//whooo i'm so h y p e
thes code
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:10:02 PM by ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿᶜʰᵒˡʸ »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:16:45 AM »

AND DID YOU COME TO STARE
OR WASH AWAY THE BLOOD?
WELL TONIGHT, WELL TONIGHT
WILL IT EVER COME?

a
SILAS OVERTON.

CRASH.

Silas’ eyes sprung open wide, half-asleep body flinching from the loud shattering noise coming from his living room. What the fuck was going on over there? His eyes darted towards the door, a scowl slowly etching on his face. How insensitive of people these days.

The dishevelled-haired blond sat up after a moment of listening silently, instead letting out a heavy sigh. Averting his eyes from the door for a second to wipe his eyes, he then very, very carefully climbed out of bed, his tired mind already working meticulously like cog works. The key to this was to be quiet. Catch the intruder off-guard. That would surely scare them off, right?

Why do most burglars commit crimes at night? Duh, because it’s dark. No one can see for shit in the dark, so no one can see the crime being committed. Silas had been there, done that. You don’t want to commit the crime in broad daylight else people will see your face and people will recognize you on the street. You wanna go to prison? Then, let the law know what you look like. That was exactly why people like this shithead who’d just broken into Silas’ house would commit their crimes at night, right?

So, Silas would just switch on the lights.

Easy as pie… Easy as 1 2 3… Easy as your mom… Easy as falling off a log. Silas could get creative with this, but he shockingly, for once, actually had something better to do at 2am in the morning, like get this house invader to run... Run like a little scared piece of... Dumb.

Silas snuck around to his light switch, feeling cold from his exposed bare skin, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. If Silas cared a little more, he’d be quite embarrassed by his choice of clothing (or lack thereof) on a night like this. But, this was Sy; he couldn’t give a damn, really. Y'get what you came here for, house invader; in that case, that was Silas and his under-worked, scrawny body.

He remained silent, eyes fixated with concentration on his bedroom door which had been left ajar, his finger against the light switch and his face dark and, honestly, quite pissed off looking at this point. He just wanted to sleep, really. But then, the door swung open, the dark silhouette of the home invader creeping in, pausing for a moment, and then creeping in further.

And then, killjoy Silas switched on the lights.

The next seconds went by in a flurry, the intruder bounding over to Silas and shoving him roughly against the wall. Silas barely had the chance to react before a knife was pressed dangerously close against the skin of his throat. Oh. Oh. It was like that; no burglary, no stealing anything. Just murder… Cool beans.

Silas’ chocolate eyes were locked onto the house intruder’s, listening intently to every eerie word hissing passed the other man’s lips. This was more than likely the end for him. His throat would be slit and he’d become a lifeless heap on the ground, his blood gushing out to the rhythm of his dying heart whilst his cut open trachea flapped about desperately for any oxygen. Sy had heard that having your throat slit felt a lot like drowning; you really, really want to try breathe, but something is stopping you. In this case, for him, it would be the gaping space between Silas’ lungs and his brain, sliced in half by a house intruder’s knife.

He guessed that this would be it then. His last few moments. Final few breaths of life. Thank you World for the not-so-pleasant life, but Silas had better places to go to now. Sayonara, bitches.

A stupidly toothy grin began slowly forming on his lips as he stared at the house intruder speaking smugly about what he was going to do to Silas’ corpse, Silas naively fearless and unafraid of his fate. Was it the adrenaline pumping through his veins or was it that he really didn’t give a shit whether he was going to die or not? Probably the latter. After the room fell silent for a moment, Silas let out a quick snort of laughter before uttering sarcastically in response, ”Karel Appel would be so proud of you right now.”

Also, ’you’ll be a beautiful work of art’; what the fuck? Silas knew that he was already as pretty as a pretty boy could get. Stop fooling yourself, fucking asshole.

Next, Silas was quick to wipe the smile of his face, pressing the back of his head firmly against the wall as he then cleared his throat, mumbling under his breath, ”By the way... Uhh... You’re holding the knife in the wrong place. Try aim for just below the larynx so that you also slash my trachea else I’d still be able to the yell and wake my neighbors up.” He furrowed his eyebrows together, adding shortly afterwards, ”I’m sure you don’t want any trouble right now... I'd hate for the cops to interrupt your finger painting.”

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:28:15 AM by Hootowls »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 11:06:56 AM »
luka fox.
luka didn’t care about being subtle when it came to his killings. it seemed that, with each murder he committed, the police were always blown away by the crime scenes. the walls would be smeared with blood, the crime was always massive overkill-- because luka couldn’t help himself. he tended to get carried away, and usually one or two stabs to the chest turned into five or six, maybe even somewhere in the double digits. he got lost in the adrenaline the murders brought him, and that seemed to be working towards his advantage. everyone figured this murderer had a motive.

but luka only did it because he enjoyed to kill.

there was a certain joy in getting to see the fear in a victim’s eyes, a certain joy in watching their lips quiver and their eyes water upon realizing the inevitable was going to happen. there wasn’t a single person that luka would set his sights on that would come out of it alive. luka liked to pride on himself that, while he left quite the bloody trail no matter where he killed people, he still hadn’t been caught- and nobody was anywhere close to figuring out he was behind it all.

this murder, he decided, wasn’t going to be fun at all.

he knew that just by gazing into those chocolate eyes. there wasn’t that look of fear in his eyes, nor was there the quivering of his lips or any whimpers of fear. he wasn’t even shaking. for some reason, that got under his skin more than he’d like to admit. his eyes narrowed, clearly irritated that the other wasn’t quivering with fear by having a knife pressed against his throat.

what the fuck was wrong with this guy?

the stupid grin on his face was enough for him to just want the slash the knife across his throat right then and there. however, part of him wanted to keep him alive for a while longer simply to see why he was so unafraid. it was the first time someone had come face-to-face with the bleach blond and hadn’t been trembling underneath his touch.

honestly, it was making luka feel so stupid and--

wait, was this asshole laughing?

”karel appel would be so proud of you right now.”

the response was enough for him to widen his eyes in surprise, only for his eyes to narrow. ”who the hell do you think you are?” there was this guy - with an evident lack of clothing, may he notice - nearing his own death, and he didn’t even appear to give a shit. it, quite honestly, was making this potential murder a little less enjoyable.

and now this prick was giving him advice?

”you’re supposed to be scared, bastard!” he snapped. although, even though he wasn’t going to say anything, he did lower the knife just a bit, in the ‘right’ place. ”you’re about to be killed. what the fuck is wrong with you?”

honestly, while he was hating the fact that the other wasn’t scared shitless, he was genuinely intrigued… it wasn’t so often that he met someone who was just as desensitized to death as he was. it was.. it was interesting.

thes code
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:29:52 AM by Hootowls »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 07:25:55 AM »

OR WASH AWAY THE BLOOD?
WILL IT EVER COME?

a
SILAS OVERTON.

Upon being shoved against the wall and pinned down with a knife against his throat, Silas did not want to entertain the thought that he could possibly make this one out alive. Like, what the hell was Sy supposed to do to get out of this one? ’Hey there, doll. Can we just cut to the introductions? This murder business is kinda growing old on me.’ like, what was he supposed to say to this loony?

Okay, and perhaps he shouldn’t call this dreamboat a loony really… After all, Silas, too, had his fair share of crimes hidden up his sleeve. Who knew a guy as virtuous and scrawny-looking could be as dangerous as Sy? And, then again, who knew a stunner like this stranger in his home could be such a cold-hearted killer? Like, Mr. Dreamy, the modelling auditions are that way.

He liked this guy. He was easy to piss off, something which Silas was strangely quite attracted to. And lets not get started on those pretty blue eyes; if they weren't in such an uncompromising position and if Pretty Blue Eyes wasn't here to murder Silas, this guy would probably be the type that Silas would buy a drink for in a bar.

"I don't think you're in any position to ask me who the hell I think I am right now. You're the stranger stood in my house at 2am with a knife against my throat; you haven't even introduced yourself to me yet. Quite presumptuous, don’t cha think?" Silas rushed through his words monotonously, evident sarcasm lacing his voice. I mean, let’s be honest here: who was in the right? Obviously, Silas was (Though, he’d always find a way to be in the right even if he was definitely wrong) but then again, he was the one held against the wall as a victim with a knife against his throat, people of a normal maturity level would realise that they didn't have much say in any of this situation.

Even if he was going to be dying in the next few minutes, nothing could ever waver Silas’ attitude, something which he’d grown proud of over the span of his lifetime. After all, he liked being an arrogant asshole. It was controversial, it pissed people off and it received negative reactions, all things which humored the unrighteous blond.

”Oh shit, you’re right.” He then had the audacity to continue with his snide comments, this time in response to the house intruders snap that Silas was supposed to be afraid. Don’t get him wrong, Silas’ heart was slamming against his chest wildly, but it was not out of fear. Instead, it was out of a reckless, daring sort of adrenalin, his death-or-glory approach to life causing him the risk of the former mentioned. He was not afraid of death; how could one fear the inevitable? And so, in mockery, Silas whined, ”Don’t kill me, I evidently have so much going for me.” However, Silas could not conceal the kittenish smirk playing on his lips. He really should take things more seriously but what was the fun in that if he was going to die anyway?

He paused just for a moment, lips parting and breath exhaling slowly as he watched for the intruder’s reaction with a glint of playfulness in his stare before adding more seriously, voice now in a hushed, gravelly whisper, ”Look, I don’t know what sorta kick you get outta doing this, but… I know you’re not gonna kill me. You would've done so by now otherwise...” He paused, his gaze fixed on the killer with an arrogant glimmer in his challenging stare. And then - "Oh, I see how it is... You're just shocked that I'm giving you advice on how to kill me... Pfft, you have so much to learn, you fucking idiot.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:31:17 AM by Hootowls »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 10:35:19 PM »
luka fox.
luka was trying to keep his cool. he really, really was. however, a key piece of information was that luka never could keep his cool- and that was never a good thing. no matter how hard he tried, there was always that one person, or that one remark that pushed him off the line of peacefulness and into complete insanity. and, oh, god, nobody wanted to have to deal with that sort of thing.

you see, the bleach-blond wasn’t exactly somebody that you’d want to piss off. his mind never truly did think rationally, and he wasn’t quite reasonable- because, in his mindset, he was being rational. it was completely alright to stab someone that disagreed with him. oh, it would be perfectly fine right now to slit this man’s throat for getting under his skin. why?

because luka said so.

scoffing, he shook his head at the other’s remark. what a snarky little shit. he was almost tempted to find a more painful death for the other- like repeatedly slamming his head against the bedframe, or something. however, he decided that kind of death wouldn’t be gruesome enough for his tastes.

besides, Pretty Boy deserved a bloody, horrible death. anything nicer than that and luka would feel guilty over the handsome man’s death, almost.

pfft. who was he kidding?

his blue eyes narrowed, shooting daggers through those - incredibly beautiful, might he add - chocolate eyes. oh, did this guy have so much going for him. just a brief sweep over the other’s body and, well- he wasn’t bad to look at, alright? the blond was complete asexual until the end, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t admire somebody’s perfections and handsomeness. and, okay, he’d be lying if he said the other’s body wasn’t.. decent. however, as the other smirked that kittenish smirk and whined mockingly, his thoughts about the other’s looks went completely out the window. he gave an irritated huff, half-tempted to slam the other’s head back hard against the wall. yet, a piece of him thought better of it, as he instead responded, ”i’d love to see you try and have this much talk with your tongue cut out.”

ooh. that’d be perfect.

”i’ve killed more people than you could possibly count, asshole. what makes you so sure that you’re not going to be another number on the list?” honestly, though, this man had him figured out. there was no way he could bring it in himself to kill this guy, even while his head played the perfect crime scene out for him. once the other seemed to have realized - “realized” - his reasoning for keeping him alive this long, he found his skin itching with the need to kill him to shut his ass up. ”fuck you!”

yet, as much as he hated to admit it, this man had his interest. he waited for a second before he only slightly moved the knife away from the other’s neck- it still touching the skin but not pressed against the flesh. ”tell me. how do you know so much about killing, anyway?”

thes code
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:32:50 AM by Hootowls »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 07:10:39 PM »

OR WASH AWAY THE BLOOD?
WILL IT EVER COME?

a
SILAS OVERTON.

Any rational human being would flinch at the feeling of a knife against their throat, collapse to the will of their attacker and wail for mercy until they would get barbarically killed. Silas had seen people this way before, cry for their attacker to just give them one more shot at life. Sy was caring and sort of half listen to their pleas; he’d give them one more shot, just not at life. More so, one more shot right between the eyes with his trusty pistol. Honestly, what was the point of being alive in this world? It was only out to catch people one by one, so was Silas not doing his victims a favour?

And, honestly, when the tables turned and he was the one pressed against the wall with a knife to his neck, he really didn't fancy trying to beg for his life. Like, if he was to die, he was totally doing so with finesse. And, with finesse called for what Silas took most pride in: his stupidly arrogant and witty attitude towards most things. He was a smart ass, he knew that already. But, the thing was that Silas was a very intelligent man and so he naturally felt that he had the right to exploit it totally.

In situations like him being savagely murdered, the smart ass approach didn't seem like the greatest approach.

Though, not gonna lie, it was keeping him alive for a little longer than if he was whining like a little cowardly bitch.

He could tell he was getting under the home intruder's skin. Those icy blue eyes narrowed and glaring into Silas' own eyes and the irritated scoff gave that much away. But, it was Silas' plan to hold off the inevitable, just long enough for his final conversation ever to bring a pompous smirk to his lips, the joy of being obviously very superior numbing the feeling of actually being murdered by some insane man.

Silas' smile was wiped off of his face when the invader suggested that he cut Sy's tongue out instead. Pressing his lips together for a moment, it almost seemed like the bleach-blond had won this battle, silencing Silas very quickly. But instead, after a moment, Silas opened his mouth wide, allowing his tongue to hang out. "Here you go then." He stated quickly in-between sticking his tongue out in some sort of protest. "C'mon, you gonna do it or no?"

When the hostile talk continued, he quickly shut his mouth, pulling a face at the other in a look of mockery as he spoke. "Hmm... Dunno for sure, honestly. I just don't really feel like becoming another one of your statistics today, Sir. It'd kinda mess with my reputation... A murderer killed by a murderer... Seems a bit like karma biting me in the ass. So awkward." He huffed in the other man's face, quickly going silent for a moment when he cursed loudly. During these integral moments in the conversation, Silas was trying his best to say the right things just to make this guy realise that Silas definitely wasn't the right person to kill tonight.

And, his plan appeared to be working as, not too long after, he felt the sharp blade become less dangerously pressed against his throat, his heart skipping a beat with a sort of feeling of relief that he was managing to slink his way out of this one and escape the inevitable. "How do I know so much? He questioned, adding jokingly in a very monotonous tone, "I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you." Ha ha, funny Silas, especially considering the guy was the one with the knife against Silas' throat and not the other way around. Like it should be. "Seriously, though? Through experience, I know so much through experience... And, honestly, with your entrance tonight, it felt like you looked up How to Kill Someone on Wikihow right before coming to kill me." He remarked snidely, trying to test his boundaries with this guy. "At least you get points for trying."

◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 09:08:05 PM »
luka fox.
luka wasn’t going to lie- he enjoyed killing people no matter how much of a fight they put up. yet, he had learned that it was human nature for someone to want to try and save their lives. it was human nature for someone to try and fight against luka’s hold, for them to grab at his hands feebly as he strangled them. yet luka never gave someone a chance, no matter how much he listened to those pleas. if anything, the pleas to stay alive was enough to make luka go absolutely crazy. the bleach-blond had a certain insanity about him, and that insanity truly reached its limit whenever it came to heat-of-the-moment situations.

however, this was a heat-of-the-moment situation far different than anything else. usually he got carried away with the murders because of the victim pleading and begging for their lives, or them fighting back against whatever he tried to throw at them. he was used to seeing tears streaming down their face, them screaming for help. yet, this guy… he was throwing a situation at luka that he hadn’t handled yet. sure, he’d been caught off guard by a victim, before. however, they never… just stood there, before.

it was obvious that it was bothering him, too. his eyes narrowed, a scowl on his pale pink lips. what the hell was this guy trying to do? make his death even worse? luka was already thinking about all the delicious ways he could kill the other, all the terrible things he could do to him as he died- and the things he wished he could do. he should’ve brought more than just his knife.. oh, it would’ve been too fun.

a victorious smirk had come to his lips as the other went silent, that bratty smile on his lips being completely wiped out. however, only moments later and it was his cocky smirk that was wiped off of his face, the other’s snide remarks pissing him off so much. this brat.. stuck his tongue out for him. it had the blond so angry that his hands were trembling slightly, barely resisting the urge to cut that tongue right out of that snide mouth.

why the hell was he even trying to hold back, anyway?

honestly, maybe it was just because this man had his interest. there was nobody so daring, so bratty that they would actually talk this way to their own killer. then, the other said the piece of information that started to make this situation make even more sense. it had him stare at him for a second, blue eyes glancing his face over-- only to start chuckling at the words. “you? a murderer?” he laughed darkly, “i’d like to see you try. what do you do? talk them to death?” however… part of him could somewhat see the other being a murderer. only someone deranged enough to kill would be this calm during their own murder attempt.

those words, though, pushed him right over the edge.

“at least you get points for trying.”

he wanted to see trying? he’d show him trying.

after a brief, dangerous twitch of the eye, he lunged. his intention had been to give a warning slash across the other’s cheek and, sure enough, that was exactly where he had gotten the other. he threw the knife back, ready to go for another blow-- a fatal blow. yet, there was something in this brief lapse of judgement where a piece of him was telling him not to kill this stranger. that realization was enough to piss him off, honestly, and he went for that fatal blow- instead redirecting his blow to the wall, an inch or so away from the other’s throat. after he had purposefully missed the other and opted for the wall, though, he decided…

damn, that felt fucking good.

and he’d rather see the knife plunging through the other, now, instead of this man’s bedroom wall.

his hand still around the handle, he tried to take the knife out. however, upon giving it all his effort to try and take it out, he realized that the knife was stuck, and it wasn’t coming out anytime soon. that was enough for his heart to start racing even more, the adrenaline and need to kill crawling under his skin. why the hell wasn’t anything going right? for a second, he debated clamping his hands around the other’s throat. yet, he realized that there’d be no point. he wasn’t strong enough to keep him pinned for long enough. instead, all he did was continue to try and pull his precious weapon out of the wall-- much to no avail, of course.
thes code
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:22:40 AM by ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿᶜʰᵒˡʸ »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »

OR WASH AWAY THE BLOOD?
WILL IT EVER COME?

a
SILAS OVERTON.

Most would say that Silas was a fool for standing up to his killer but, honestly, it was keeping him alive, right? He wouldn’t call it foolish, he’d say it’s more innovative! You see, Silas wouldn’t do something if he knew it was a bad idea (okay, that was a lie. He was a very self-destructive man and, for the most part, didn’t seem to care. Weakness was the inability to accept failures, right? So why not bring failure upon oneself to be strong?... That was his twisted thinking.) and, to him, this was a great plan.

Silas frowned at the man when he began to laugh at him, jutting his lip out very slightly in a feigned look of hurt. Silas would have a last laugh here. If anything, he was blessed that this guy didn’t see Silas as being a master at crime — the less conspicuous one was, the less likely they were to look like a guilty party. And, besides, Silas was the most badass dark horse there’d ever been. ”Talk them to death? No, stupid; I immolate them. Burn them to a crisp that not even the devil can recognise the poor fuckers. Or, if I’m bored of that, I sometimes stab them, churn their bodies up and feed it to the wildlife. Or, you’re not gonna believe this... I shoot them swiftly." He smiled sarcastically at the other. In your face; Silas was the better one out of the two, obviously. After all, who the fuck wakes the victim up by crashing through some glass? Glass? Did this guy break his window? Was this some joke or something?!

”At least you get points for trying.”

Silas was convinced that the phrase would become his famous last words. Really fucking stupid last words. Oh huhuhaha at least you tried, oh shut up Silas. He could’ve at least have thought of something a little more inventive and striking than the dumb shit he spewed out instead.

He was so convinced that this was going to be the end for him. The dangerous house intruder lunged forwards, slashing the sharp, cold blade across Silas’ cheek, causing the blond to grimace momentarily at the shooting pain coursing across his face, hissing at the pain. He didn’t even have enough time, though, to acknowledge the sudden trickle of blood running down the side of his face before he squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the merciless killer to slam the knife right in his throat. Waiting for the fatal blow.

But, it never happened.

Instead, Silas’ body involuntarily flinched at the sound of the knife piercing the wall a fraction of a hair away from Silas’ neck, the tall male feeling the wall resonate from the force. Sy’s eyes sprung open, a look of confusion and bewilderment lacing his features as he looked back at the bleach-blond, quickly realising that he was trying to remove the knife from his wall but to no avail.

And then, a manic grin began to take form on his chapped lips before he began to laugh immaturely in the other’s face. And this guy had the audacity to question Silas’ skills as a killer? After waiting a second, Silas rolled his eyes before piping in snidely, ”You’ve gone through all this effort to kill me and you couldn’t even do that. This is a joke.” He paused a moment before quickly shoving him away and making his escape, swiftly crossing to the other side of the bedroom away from the killer. ”Stay the fuck off of me this time, doll.... And, you gotta show me what the hell you broke in ‘ere and,” He paused and turned around to have a look at the house intruder again nonchalantly, ”I swear to fucking shit if you pull that knife out and go for me again I’ll fucking shoot you between the eyes, dumbass.”

Was that enough to point out that Silas was fuming? Of course he’d be a little pissed; this guy just tried to stab him in the throat after all and — jeez — his cheek hurt like a bitch. Scowling grouchily, Silas pressed his hand against his cheek gently before pulling away to have a look at his hand. Blood, dripping down his palm slowly. ”So insincere.” He uttered to himself as he went over to his wardrobe to pull on a nightgown to cover his exposed body. Gotta at least cover up for his guest, right?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:35:36 AM by Hootowls »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 10:27:47 PM »
luka fox.
luka was a hard person to describe. he could put up so many faux personalities that it was almost hard to tell what his real one was. to put it simply, the bleach-blond was surprisingly good at playing the part. he could pretend to be one of the nicest people in the world to a complete stranger, only for the happiness to vanish as soon as the door closed and a bullet was put through the victim’s skull- and then chest. multiple times. and then the head a couple more times. maybe the leg or something.

he really needed to work on this self-control thing.

his brows raised as the other talked about how he murdered, still not completely convinced that this man could be a murderer. then again, who was he to judge? luka didn’t look anything like a killer, either. this guy, though.. this guy probably should be a model or something, instead. what a shame that pretty face was wasted. ”you think i’m supposed to be impressed? feeding wildlife dead people?” he chuckled, his laugh still as bitter and dark as before. ”those are lame. cliche.” luka always had a somewhat inventive way of killing people- even though he personally always favorited the option that caused the most blood and core.  it was never the same, but usually he ended up getting carried away, anyway. ”talk to me later, when you’ve actually done something better than that.”

now, let’s get this right, he hadn’t plannted to kill the other when his life had plunged into the wall. he had done so to keep himself from stabbing the man’s throat straight through to the wall. he didn’t know quite why he had done that, but it had seemed reasonable to do at the time.

however, he was currently intrigued with the thought of seeing pretty boy pinned to the wall by a single knife in the throat. oh, those pretty eyes would be so much prettier with the life taken out of them- with those eyes totally dulled out, no smartass looks or raised brows to take away from his beauty.

oh, people were so beautiful when they were dead.

though he was truly struggling to get the knife out of the wall. try as he might, he simply couldn’t get that knife out. it was completely plunged into the wall, no chance of it ever leaving that site. it had him mentally cursing, the image of blood spewing from the other’s throat and all over his chest becoming more of a fantasy that would never get to become a reality. his icy gaze glared at the knife, wanting to fucking kill this piece of shit before he could even say anything. yet, he knew that the other would get a snide remark out before too long. 

the laughter made him grimace, berating himself as the other managed to shove him away and flee to the other side of the room. he should’ve killed this fucking idiot when he had the chance. if only he had brought his full assortment of weapons. maybe he would be able to have reached into his pocket and been the one to shoot the other between the eyes, instead of being threatened that sort of death. ”awww, is the little brat mad?” he cooed upon realizing that the other was practically fuming after the whole fiasco. ”what? upset you didn’t get a knife shoved through your windpipe?” at least he managed to get the other pretty well across the cheek. part of him wished it would scar over- yet it probably would heal just fine. fuck. fuck this, fuck him, fuck everything that wasn’t going his way right now.

watching as the other pulled on a nightgown, he rose a brow before nonchalantly heading out of the room. he hoped the other had followed as he traced his steps back to the large, broken window. shattered glass littered the floor, glimmering slightly in the pale light. ”courtesy of fox incorporated!” he gestured towards the complete mess, obviously proud of the chaos. what? any other person would’ve been scared shitless. it would’ve been more fun if he hadn’t gotten stuck with some murderer as his victim.

”what do you do when you break in?” luka was curious. honestly, why not get tips from a murderer when he had a chance?

thes code
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:36:57 AM by Hootowls »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 07:27:21 AM »

OR WASH AWAY THE BLOOD?
WILL IT EVER COME?

a
SILAS OVERTON.

Being the headstrong and stubborn male he was, Silas knew that he would not allow this guy to win whatever ‘game’ they were playing here. This house intruder wanted to kill Silas? Well, Silas wasn’t going to let himself be killed. Some would say it was because Silas was desperate to live, but oh nooo… He kind of just wanted to have the final say in everything honestly.

Silas was quick to frown over at the other who had the absolute audacity to start mocking Silas. Like, um let’s get one thing straight: only Silas was allowed to mock other people, and by no means should anyone mock him. Sy almost wanted to spit in this guy’s face, curse like a sailor at him or throw a punch at him – all of those would probably result in him getting a knife through his throat. ”You tell me that as if you’re some murderous genius by slitting my throat. Yawn.” And, to finish his snarky comment off, Silas rolled his eyes with irritation. Even with the comment, though… He still kind of wanted to spit in this guy’s face, but he refrained from doing so, knowing that that would probably create a catastrophe for him.

As Silas escaped from the other’s grasp, almost too nonchalantly, he got away chuckling a very monotonous and bitter laugh. Like, was this guy seriously this crazy? Killing Silas with no motive behind it at all? Was this some sort of game to this intruder? Killing was not a game…  It was a job. In Silas’ mind anyway. Killing somebody, to Silas, was anything but some little game; there was an art to it, an art to killing and getting away with it. This guy should consider himself lucky that he wasjust serious enough not to get himself stupidly caught. These were the sorts of people Silas felt deserved to rot in prison. Though, to be honest, Silas would wish that fate on anyone who had even merely irritated him.

He stalked over to his wardrobe to put on his nightgown to cover up his very exposed feeling body, sneering as the intruder began to coo at him mockingly. Who was he to mock Silas after fucking up his murder so atrociously? After graciously swatting the blood off of his cheek and then wiping it on his nightgown, he glanced over his shoulder at the other with furrowed eyebrows, replying snappily, ”Honestly, getting a knife in the throat really felt like a better option than dealing with you.” Then he paused for a moment before a condescending closed-lip smile grew on his lips, ”It’s a shame you fucked that one up.”

By the time Silas has pulled on his nightgown, the stranger had begun to waltz out of the bedroom. Sy was adamant not to lose sight of the other, mainly because he didn’t want another incident like before. Now that he had survived an attempted murder, he was not wanting to try for seconds. He followed him to a shattered window, the source of all the noise that had rudely woken him up. Raising his eyebrows with a look of disappointment, he surveyed the damage before turning his head to look at the other male. ”You’re called Fox? Your parents into all that hippie shit?” He raised an eyebrow at him before looking back at the mess in front of them. And then, after some silence – ”Fuck you. This is going to cost of fortune to replace.”

Finally, after this Fox guy asked him about breaking in, Silas hummed with amusement to himself before, whilst watching the damage in front of him, ”If you really want to know how to actually break in, start by not crashing through somebody’s window. Like I did, you’re gonna wake the victim up. I usually pick the lock when they’re asleep or, like –“ Silas paused, walking around to his front door as he then open and shut it easily. ”You have no idea how many people forget to lock their front doors at night…  Y’know, do anything but wake them… Also, you can find a house’s floorplan online if you search hard enough. You gotta know the house layout better than the person living there does, ya know?” Why was he telling this guy all of this? Silas didn’t know; this person had tried killing him only minutes ago. But, hey it’s all in the past now, right? Ha ha, heedless Silas.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:24:12 AM by truce. »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 02:57:46 PM »
luka fox.
luka always liked to think of murder as a sort of game. i mean, there was always a loser - the victim - and there was always a winner- luka. how else could it be described as? it was a beauty in itself, getting to feel the adrenaline rushing throughout his body. it was a rush, getting to feel the other’s pulse as their heart pounded against their ribcage, and for that pulse to weaken and inch closer to death with every second spent with the murderer.

mocking was simply a part of this new game this stranger and luka seemed to have created. his brows raised with interest, then, chuckling shortly. ”maybe if you had been a good boy, you would’ve died in a more glorious way.” then again, wasn’t that kind of the reason why he was still alive? he was, although luka wouldn’t admit it out loud, handsome. didn’t someone that was this beautiful alive deserve to have something done to them to look even more beautiful while dead? their pale skin stained with blood, their body mutilated in a distorted way that was disgustingly beautiful. it wasn’t often that luka gave so much thought to whether or not someone deserved to die, but, well, everyone deserved to die.

it was only a matter that pretty boy deserved to die in a more grotesquely beautiful fashion.

luka wanted to kill him. oh, some day he was going to kill him.

the timing just wasn’t right for pretty boy, yet.

the bleach-blond couldn’t be too angry that he hadn’t gotten to kill him now, then. he let the other have his laugh as he tried a few more times to get the knife out of the wall. it looked like it was stuck in the wall for quite a while, now, causing him to feel a little pissed off. why did he have to stab the wall? out of all things? could’ve he have just. stabbed the other in the side? maybe taken a finger or two off? he could’ve done something so much better than stabbing right beside his neck instead of plunging it right through his throat. ”shit, this one was my favorite.” the bleach-blond - his brunet roots quite evident now - glared at the knife, his hand lingering briefly on the handle before moving away from the wall.

his icy gaze watched as the other put on his nightgown, covering up his exposed body. ”you’re covering up, now, too?” he pouted, his pale lip jutting out just the slightest bit. what a shame. the other had a pretty nice body; or, at least one that was nice to stare at. luka was asexual but, while he didn’t necessarily find attraction-- he knew it was a nice body, alright? he wasn’t an idiot or anything. however, his brows knit together out of annoyment at the other’s comment, obviously annoyed by the comment. ”maybe i should’ve stabbed you when i had the chance,” he grumbled, balling his hands into fists. ”you’d be so much more bearable if you were dead.”

he hadn’t cared to see if the other had followed him into the livingroom. yet, as he glanced back to see the man wandering into the room behind him, his brows raised as the other surveyed the damage. luka was pretty proud of the act, though it seemed like a different story for silas. who could blame him? this window was completely destroyed; who knew how much it would cost to replace it? too proud of himself to be angry by the other’s words, he rolled his eyes lightheartedly before responding,  ”fox is my last name, dumbass.” hesitating a second before he looked forward at the window, he bit his lip. ”it’s luka.” why he cared to say that, he didn’t know. but, well, it seemed like they were both over him trying to kill the guy, right?

beaming as the homeowner mentioned how much the replacement was going to cost, he nodded his head proudly. ”oh, i know. it’s great, isn’t it?”

why he was listening intently to this dumbass’s advice, he didn’t know. it didn’t matter either way as he instead rolled his eyes at the explanation. ”why does so much planning have to go into it? a floor plan? just get in, kill them, and then get out.” luka liked to kill a bit recklessly, but he wasn’t stupid. he could kill people without any remorse and without any motive, but he made sure there was no way he could get caught or tangled up in the mess. then again.. maybe he could use some of this man’s advice just to be a little helpful. would he actually take that advice, though? ”have you ever killed someone without planning it out? you know, broke into their house. killed them with whatever weapon you could find? where’s the fun in killing some random person if you have it all planned out?” then again, maybe this man didn’t kill ‘for fun’ like luka did. huh. why else would you kill someone, though?

thes code
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:38:40 AM by Hootowls »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 01:33:13 PM »

OR WASH AWAY THE BLOOD?
WILL IT EVER COME?

a
SILAS OVERTON.

Frowning over at the other, Silas was evidently not impressed by this guy’s attitude. Like, who was he to talk to Silas in this manner? What a fucking idiot... If Silas had the chance earlier, he would’ve grabbed his handgun and have shot this guy in the head or something. A quick, meaningless death, something that this guy deserved (especially for breaking Silas’ fucking window!). ”A good boy?” Silas questioned before packing out with laughter, ”Good boy like the thing they say to dogs? You fuckin’ kidding, right?”

Now that he survived an attempted murder, what was a better idea than to taunt the murderer? Of course, Silas had quite a twisted way of thinking and, honestly, the guy deserved to feel embarrassed for messing with him. And, to add insult to injury, Silas then added as he sauntered away from the other trying to pull the knife out of the wall, ”Good. Maybe, if you’re a good boy, we can find a way to get your favourite knife back to you.”

Silas furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over his shoulder, glowering over at the man who had rudely broken into his home. ”Yes, I’m covering up,” He confirmed sternly, tying the nightgown belt around his waist before adding sarcastically, ”I’m more of a ‘wait until the third date’ kinda guy anyway, hate to break it to you.” Though Silas was not really as prudish and old-fashioned as he was making himself out to be (in fact, the young man was quite the opposite), there was no way in shitting hell that he’d even consider any interaction of those sorts with this psychotic guy.

He then froze when he noticed the visible annoyance in the other’s actions, peering over with a proud smirk playing on his lips. That’s right, this was just what the guy deserved: frustration. Silas made it evident when he glanced over at the knife in his bedroom wall, then glancing at the house intruder and then glancing at the knife again in silence before commenting shortly, ”Yeah... Maybe practice on your aim for next time.”

Slinking after the other into the living room, it became apparent to Silas that it was his window which had smashed and created all the racket. Fucking rude. Rolling his eyes with irritation, the first thought that passed through his head was the fact that this was going to cost a fortune to replace and did Silas really look like the kind of guy to have that sort of disposable money? Uhh, nah. So, covering the space up with clear tarpaulin or something would have to suffice in the meantime.

Trying his hardest to simply ignore the shitty attitude from the other, Silas huffed under his breath before replying, ”Right, Luka Fox...” He paused to turn his head to look at the other blankly, ”You are an absolute dickhead.” And then, with that, he looked back at the mess of glass on the floor. ”It’s great? Yeah, try telling that to my brother who I’m going to have to borrow money off of to get this fixed, you stupid asshole.” He frowned with disappointment before taking a step away and folding his arms across his chest. "I have become a prominent figure in my family: Silas the penny-pincher. Not the best reputation, you think? And it's now partly your fault."

And then, probably foolishly (though he couldn’t care less, honestly), Silas began to give the stupid ‘Foxy’ prick advice on how to actually break in right. Sneering at the other’s snarky response, Silas wanted to just... Kick this guy’s teeth in, make sure he regretted ever messing with him. ”Have I ever killed someone without planning it? Uhh... No. I’d rather not get caught.” He ended up responding snidely, shrugging his shoulders. And, he truly believed that he was right. After all, planning the killings removed the possibility of fucking up, for example in the way Luka had fucked up when he woke Silas up from his sleep... Idiot.

”The fun in killing some random person is the planning. It’s the mind games you play with them, the thrill of knowing exactly what you will do to them and the precision that you will be sure that you will never be caught... Like, never caught by your victim when you crash through their window and wake them up sorta thing, yeah?” He looked over, grimacing at Luka in a look which could almost be described as disgust. ”You can’t diss it ‘till you try it.”

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:40:31 AM by Hootowls »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 03:56:16 PM »
luka fox.
luka couldn’t help but huff at the other’s response, obviously finding amusement in his own little statement towards the other. ”why would i kid about that?” he hummed, chuckling a bit to himself before he added, ”you could’ve just died in your sleep. wouldn’t that have been so much more bearable?” luka wouldn’t have had much fun with that sort of death, though. he probably would’ve had to wake the other up, anyhow, by strangling him or something of the sort. he couldn’t say he’d ever strangled someone but- hey, this guy could’ve been entertaining to deprive of air and watch him gasp and squirm helplessly…

well, obviously, it was quite evident that he wasn’t going to get any rewarding sort of death like that, tonight.

he could feel his cheeks reddening as the other continued to humiliate him for botching up his own murder attempt.  ”shut the fuck up!” he snapped defensively. did this guy not realize how lucky he should feel? sure, while the bleach-blond desperately wanted to kill the other after plunging a knife into the stranger’s wall, he had decided to spare his life in just the short second. he should be grateful he’d momentarily changed his mind- because next time, he definitely wasn’t going to.

”really? you seem pretty easy, if you ask me,” luka hummed, watching as the stranger put on his nightgown. ”i’d hate to get your hopes up, though, by letting you think you have a chance with me.” the other didn’t need to know that luka was asexual. he didn’t need to know that was the real reason why he didn’t have a chance with the bleach blonde in that sense-- and like hell would the murderer try and date his victim. he hadn’t dated anyone before; why would he want to date the person he kinda, really, desperately wanted to kill? luka was perfectly content just the way he was, thank you very much.

luka wanted to punch the fucking wall right now. his knife was definitely wedged in it incredibly well. maybe this would stand as an example that luka wasn’t fucking playing around. he knew how to use a knife and how to cause some serious damage. sadly, the most harm this knife was going to cause tonight was towards the fucking wall. balling his hands into fists at his sides, he gritted his teeth. ”i did fucking aim, asshole,” he grumbled, sparing a glance at the knife before begrudgingly leaving it behind to wander into the living room.

at least it was worth it to see the irritation in the other’s eyes. luka, on the other hand, felt rather fucking proud. he was grinning like the cheshire cat, his icy gaze flickering from the window, and the other, and then back. of course it was going to be expensive to have to fix the window up. whose fault was it for staying alive, though? if he had just died like luka had originally planned, then maybe he wouldn’t have to worry about all of those expenses. what a shame… luka couldn’t help but roll his eyes.

crossing his arms over his chest, he straightened proudly as the other seemingly insulted him. ”yeah, i know,” he noted, stepping closer to the damage to absently crunch over some of the larger glass shards. it was fairly obvious that silas wasn’t going to get any sympathy out of the blonde. sympathy was definitely an attribute that luka lacked. seeming to have completely overlooked the other’s disappointed remark, he rose his brows in intrigue. ”silas, huh? how cute.” turning his gaze back towards the window, he wandered over towards his former entrance and gazed through it. ”maybe you should’ve thought about that before having your window so close to the ground.” then again, luka wasn’t exactly the shortest - probably around 5’7, 5’8. the window hadn’t exactly been a challenge to break through, you know.

he had a boastful air about him as he gave a cocky grinned and gestured towards himself. i haven’t been caught,” he pointed out, obviously proud of this fact. as a matter of fact, it was probably his spontaneity that had kept him from getting caught. nobody knew where he would strike next- especially since he never stuck around in the same city or state long enough for someone to find out. he was always moving around from place to place, his name practically erased from the system at this point. hell, he’d probably leave this place in a couple of hours if this idiot decided to call the cops on him.

which. something told him that this silas guy wasn’t going to call him in.

”the fun in killing someone is fucking killing them, you dumbass,” he corrected, rolling his eyes. ”why spend so long on planning when you can kill anyone and get away with it?” at least, that was how it seemed to be, as of yet. ”you can’t diss it ‘till you try it, either.” then again. luka couldn’t picture himself actually trying to plan out a murder. it’d never go exactly as he planned for it to- especially considering that he tended to get a bit carried away during his killings.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:43:05 AM by Hootowls »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 05:37:11 PM »

YOU LIGHT UP MY COLD HEART;
IT FEELS RIGHT IN THE SUN, BUT WAIT -
THE SUN WILL STOP SHINING SOON
AND YOU'LL BE DARK IN MY LIFE .

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas scowled very slightly before realising that perhaps reacting in a negative way may only egg Luka on. And so, furrowing his eyebrows in a confused look whilst smiling to himself, he replied, "Rightttt... Silly me, why would you kid about that?!" Was that sarcastic? Maybe just a hint of sarcasm was used there... Or maybe a bucket-load. Or, what's bigger than a bucket? Haha, how about a fucking swimming pool of sarcasm? Liking the almost-alliteration there (and there too). Silas was just so chuffed with himself! Clever boy, sarcastic boy, good boy! (More sarcasm coming from Silas? Shock horror.)

Lets be honest here: Luka was a stupid prick.

Was this guy dropped on his head as a baby or something? Silas curled his lip grouchily, snidely replying with, "More bearable for me? Yes. Trust me, Foxy - I wish I'd died in my sleep, would've made things a lot more bearable for me... Also, I take it you don't have many friends."

This was Luka's punishment for messing with Silas. Yeah, and Silas was the one insisting that Luka was the childish one! Nah, nah... Silas just had to one up on Luka. Totally a sensbile thing to do in this situation, right?

Silas pulled his head back as Luka snapped at him, remaining silent only for a brief moment before chortling to himself, even snorting at some point with amusement. "You're like a bull that's just seen red, I love it!" He then winked at his new enemy cheekily as he approached his wardrobe.

As he began to pull on his nightgown, he stopped partway when hearing the murderer's comment and then looked over his shoulder to have a real good look at the other. "Oh, doll, you wish I was easy. I'm sure the only people you pull are the easy ones. You look cute but you are a shitty person, I can already tell." Like, yes, Silas was most definitely not blind. You've got to be mad to not find Luka insanely attractive. If it wasn't for the fact that this stranger actively wanted to murder him, Silas would totally try have him all to himself. Yummy boy. Well, he looks yummy but his attitude is too sour to handle for Sy's liking.

Silas pursed his lips, irritated by the chaos in his living room. Glass shattered all over the floor, this would take ages to sweep up. He pushed at the glass very lightly with his big toe, almost as if he was attempting to start gathering the pieces, until Luka's comment. "Oh yeah, my bad. Next time I'll hide my window before bed so that you don't break it." Sarcasm dripped from his words this time, slowly but surely losing his temper with Luka because oh my God this guy was exactly the kind the person Silas dreaded to ever have to meet.

Silas sighed as he then turned around and decided to lounge onto his sofa, most definitely making sure he left no space for this stranger whatsoever. Silas wasn't going to be welcoming to a 'guest' who rocked up on his own accord. Rude. "Aww congrats!" Sy sneered a snide smile. "Do you want a gold star for that achievement?... I can't wait to see you get caught some day. It's bound to happen."

Silas really didn't like this guy yet, really strangely enough, something about him interested Sy. He was a curious boy, even more so having met someone as peculiar as Luka... Don't get him wrong, he hated this guy (Like, who fuck would break Silas' window?! That's a big deal, y'know.) but he was just drawn to the murderer in an odd way. Whilst he wanted to head to bed and get this stranger to piss off, he also sort of wanted to stick around and observe the platinum-blond male a little more. He was... Interesting.

"The fun in killing someone is killing them? No fucking shit Sherlock... Asshole." Silas babbled, letting out an obnoxious laugh. "It's just more fun when you actually know what you're fucking doing. Maybe I should teach you how to do it right sometime considering you seem to be a little bit... Ignorant." Silas then stated blatantly, ending his insulting suggestion with an innocent smile.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:21:24 PM by truce. »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 09:22:43 AM »
luka fox.
such a beautiful face didn’t need such an ugly scowl. luka found a smirk come on his lips, though, as the other continued on. no matter what silas did, even if he did nothing at all, it would only egg the blonde on even more. he found something out of everything; observant and off-the-walls crazy. cynical and sinister.. it was a deadly combination. “how cute. sarcasm looks good on you, doll,” he decided, watching silas with a certain light in those blue eyes. for someone else who murdered people in their spare time, this silas guy didn’t seem to have any of the crazy gene that luka had adopted. how disappointing.

glancing over at silas, he held the other’s gaze for a long moment as he talked-- only for complete confusion to appear on his features. “who needs friends? they seem more like an inconvenience than anything else.” it seemed like sy was trying to make a couple jabs at luka but, honestly, the only kind of insults that got to him were those that attacked his work. although the blonde had a sloppy, gruesome way of murdering people, he truly did think it was something beautiful.

if silas had expected to hit a nerve, he really hadn’t. if anything, it just caused luka to grin and then remark, “aw, you think i’m cute?” he couldn’t delve into whether he was a shitty person or not. in front of everyone he interacted with, he was very much a charmer. he could make other people swoon merely by smiling and getting them wrapped around his pretty little finger. hell, if his mind wasn’t always looking at people as a victim, as body art to carve into with his gorgeous knife, maybe life would’ve panned out a bit better. his true personality was a mess of things, a work in progress- though now wasn’t some sort of fucking therapy session.

what a sarcastic little shit. his eyes looked over the glass on the floor, stepping over a few more shards. more cleanup for silas, but honestly the crunching beneath his feet was so satisfying. “oh, that’d be smart. maybe you should look into that.” slowly but surely he moved away from the glass scattered throughout the floor, and closer towards silas again. oh? no room for him on that sofa? what a shame. it looked so comfortable…

and he decided, then, that it had been worth it not to kill silas. wanting to kill him to make him into some beautiful art would’ve been wrong; he was such a beautiful piece all on his own, without luka’s tampering. if only the word that left that mouth weren’t as ugly. “it’s not gonna happen, kitten,” he purred, taking a recliner and lounging in it. “i’m completely wiped off the grid. in case you haven’t noticed, it’s kinda hard to find someone that doesn’t exist.”

his eyes wandered towards the other before shrugging and saying, “you’re the genius who thinks planning is the fun part.” no. silas had it all wrong if that was the case. the fun part was watching the knife plunge into them. hearing them crying, pleading for mercy in their last few moments. oh, it would be so cute to watch silas do all that for him. what a beautiful boy he’d be…

yet there was something that held him back. an interest, a bit of intrigue. he didn’t know what, exactly, but it was there. teach luka? his eyes wandered towards silas and stared at him for a long time. “how many people have you killed, anyway? what makes you better at this game than me?”