Author Topic: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound  (Read 2313 times)

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 02:03:08 PM »

YOU LIGHT UP MY COLD HEART;
IT FEELS RIGHT IN THE SUN, BUT WAIT -
THE SUN WILL STOP SHINING SOON
AND YOU'LL BE DARK IN MY LIFE .

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas couldn't help but roll his eyes at the comment from Luka. Um, yes asswipe of course sarcasm looked good on Silas. "Yep, I know; it's not the only thing that looks good on me. My hair also looks great, I grew it myself." Ugh, this guy was seriously pissing Sy the fuck off. Oh yeah, and that reminded him!

"Haha yeah so when are you going to fuck off? I kind of wanna go back to bed." He was very straight to the point quite evidently and - yes - he did want this asshole to leave! I mean, who would want to be sat at 3am in their underwear in front of a complete stranger? Flipping heck, not Silas. He got things to do in the morning and his sweet lil ass was tired. Sy yawned exhaustedly as he sprawled out on the sofa. The blond was sure as hell tired but - hey - at least his sarcasm was awake at all hours.

Silas could see why this guy had no friends. I mean, Silas wasn't picky with who he'd befriend, mainly because people really didn't seem to like him for some reason (this would baffle Silas for forever because who the fuck could hate Silas Overton?), but he sure as hell wouldn't ever dream of befriending a guy like Luka. Befriending a Luka would be like befriending a clown. What a hot mess Luka was.

But, honestly, Silas knew he had no room to talk. He didn't have friends. Well, he used to. He usually would scare them away in the end with his inappropriate ways, though. And so, he realised that perhaps it would be more convenient to remain a lone wolf. At least a few of his siblings still spoke to him. After what happened at home, he was surprised that anyone in his family would ever want to speak to him again.

Silas could actually admit, this was one thing he could actually praise Luka for. "You know what? You are a twat, a totally nutcase fucker, but that's one thing I can agree with you on. Friendships are for cowards... That's why I am actually pleasantly surprised because I really did think you may've had a friend or two."

Silas clicked his tongue with irritation in response to Luka as he peered over at the broken glass. "Thanks for walking glass all over my floor. You're scratching the fucking floorboards." He hissed, rolling onto his back and running his fingers through his hair to relieve some of the stress he was feeling.

He flitted his gaze back to the shattered glass, saddened to see that no fragments were large enough to use as some sort of weapon. Of course, Silas had weapons hidden all around his house. Come on, he always loved to feel prepared. And so, he knew that it was so easy to grab the baseball bat beneath the sofa he was laying on and bash this beautiful man's skull in until his brain resembled fleshy canned dog food. It was even easier to simply lean back and reach in the drawer beside him for a pistol so that he could simply cock the gun and shoot Luka right in the stomach. Not the head because that would be a quick and relatively painless death. No, no, Luka deserved a lot worse for breaking Sy's fucking window (because Luka's murder attempt did not seem like that big of a deal for Silas, not enough to piss him off anyway. His window evidently means a lot more to him than his life.).

But, it seemed like the best sort of karma was if Silas was to use a fragment of the window that Luka broke to get inside of his house to kill him. Ooh, Sy's fingertips almost began to feel like they were tingling with anticipation. He bit down on his lip gently as he scanned the floor, wondering how easy it would be to simply impale the stranger with the glass and rip it down from his diaphragm all the way down to his stomach. He wanted to gruesomely dissect Luka's body and see whether he was as rotten in the inside as he made himself out to be.

Clenching and unclenching a fist, he realised that this revenge was not achievable simply as all of the window fragments had become far too small, with no help from Luka crunching over the shards. Fuck you, Luka; always having to ruin the fun. "Hard to find someone that doesn't exist? Wish you really didn't exist." He uttered, resting his head back on the armrest in defeat.

"Oh yeah and, for your information, yes I am a genius and yes planning the killing is fucking fantastic. It's so fun to plan every stage of the execution. How you kill them. How you drain the blood from their body. How you cut their flesh off of their bones... I sometimes enjoy burning them alive, scooping the ashes into a jar and then telling people I'm off to spread grandma's ashes whilst they're still hot, hot, hot!" He paused to begin cackling to himself cheekily, his eyes glistening with anticipation.

"The people who live down the street had a 21 year old daughter who was an absolute slut. She kept coming onto me at a bar... So I took her home, sawed her head off, diced her body up and when I went over to her parents house to send them my condolences for their loss, I gave them a casserole so that they didn't have to cook dinner. I'm too kind, aren't I? Apparently their daughter tasted just like beef." Silas grinned to himself childishly, proud of his achievements. "You see... All of this was meticulously planned and the outcome is always excellent."

Only when he brought up the fact that he had a lot to teach Luka did Silas turn his head to glance at the stranger seated comfortably on his recliner chair. "What makes me better at the game than you? It all comes down to that good ol' phrase: quality over quantity. What's so good about just stabbing someone, making a mess and then pissing off? Boring. If I've counted correctly, probably around twelve people have been blessed to have been killed by me. I'm doing them a favour by killing them gorgeously."

◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 11:17:17 AM »
luka fox.
we're gonna shoot you, we're gonna shoot you
luka couldn’t help but smirk at the comment that sy made about his hair. “your hair? i’ve seen better,” he remarked, watching the other murderer for a long moment and starting to relax. luka’s hair was bleach blonde; more high-maintenance than this guy’s hair. sure, it was pretty nice and-- oh, for god’s sake, why was he thinking about this guy’s hair?

when was he going to fuck off? that was enough for him to grin yet again. “who said i was gonna leave?” he let the sentence sink in for a moment before he carried on yet again, “as soon as you get off that sofa, doll, i’m taking it.” of course, he was admiring the view - thinking about how gorgeous that body would look all bloodied and swollen, injured..

as he was called a coward, he found himself raise a brow slightly. “i kill people as a hobby. do you really think i’m a coward?” luka was kind of.. odd, in the way that he couldn’t.. feel? most emotions? feelings was kind of a thing luka lacked and couldn’t really explain why he lacked them. the distaste for friends was probably why he felt that way. oh, it was hard for him to explain.

this silas guy must not have any friends, either. huh. funny how the other’s taunting words had actually been a mutually shared feeling. not having friends was a personal choice; there was no point in being close to someone. the reason luka tried to get close to someone else was so that he could kill them. that was all that mattered to him. his life was centered around killing for the most part.

he let a proud look come on his face, then, and give a short nod of his head. “it’s my pleasure. i think it adds to the house, if you ask me.” did silas really think that luka gave a shit about the condition of his floorboards? his eyes wandered towards the window, looking at the broken glass, admiring his work. oh, tonight would’ve been so fun if it had gone right..

it wasn’t until his eyes flickered towards silas, who was looking all-too intently over at the glass shards. oh, how cute. did he want to kill him by using some of the glass shards he’d created? did he want to kill him? that was enough for him to chuckle, a dark laugh that didn’t seem right coming from such a pretty face. but hey, luka couldn’t help that he was pretty, right? “you can’t kill me, yet, doll.” leaning back in his sofa, he absently inspected his nails, nonchalant as he carried on, “i feel like hell would be a better home than this world could ever be for me. do you really want to bring me that kind of joy by sending me there?” luka was by no means a satanist- if anything, the only reason he was so interested in hell was because the thought of taking lucipher’s throne was absolutely delightful. now that would be the only thing to bring him joy, in this life or the next.

he took the moment to turn his gaze from his nails back towards silas. he was such an interesting character. one of the few humans who didn’t bore the fuck out of him. perhaps it was because this guy was an absolute nutcase, a damn weirdo in his own respective right… yeah, luka could admire that and be disgusted by it all at the same time. deciding to make himself at home, he kicked off his shoes, letting them fall carelessly onto floor before reclining the chair back.

oh. this guy was a fucking weirdo. that’s all he could decide as he listened to his gruesome stories. as if his murders were that much better because he had planned everything. luka didn’t care about planning every last detail and to execute them perfectly. no, the blonde didn’t roll that way. so, he merely stared at the other as he took enjoyment in his little stories, before making a small ‘hmph’.

“i don’t care about the satisfaction that comes after their death,” he stated plainly, turning his gaze up towards the ceiling as he reclined the chair back. “all i care about is how it feels while killing them. mmm… when they scream.. and try and claw at you in those last fleeting moments of life… now that’s delicious.”

so, you see, while quality of quantity seemed to matter to silas, it was the complete opposite for luka. he was satisfied during the kill, needed the reactions rather than the little lies that came afterward. there was nothing that made him happy except for the sight of someone dying right in front of him; he didn’t care how it was executed. so the more people he killed, the happier he got. oh, how could silas not understand this?

with a small bit of laughter, he said, “nice stories, though.” yeah, he could give the guy that. those stories had been music to his ears.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2018, 04:10:57 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

This little... Punk ass bitch. Luka was lucky that Silas was feeling especially intrigued with Fox's insane mind, else he probably would've shot the fucker down by now. Mmm, that would be so nice to just shoot him right between the eyes, annihilate that loony little brain of his, breathe in the beautiful metallic scent of the blood seeping out of his head... However, as much as he was interested in the crazy man, Silas was very quickly growing sick and tired of the bleach blond's audacity to falsely believe that he was welcome to stick around.

"Umm... Yeah, so last time I checked, it was me. I said you were going to leave. So, bye bye now." The smart ass commented in response before tucking his hands behind his head comfortably. And then, tilting his head with confusion for a moment, he finally figured out what the other male was trying to imply. "When I... Uh, no, you're not staying in my fucking house!" He hissed, "You tried to fucking kill me, asshole. This is no crash bed for you to lounge on."

It was almost music to his ears to hear Luka questioning Silas' comment. In response, the disheveled man began to smirk, his prominent dimples showing on his cheeks, as he stared over at the stranger. "Aw, baby; Hope I didn't offend you." He mocked. He hoped that he did. "Just for your information, running rampage and killing people won't turn you into a courageous man. Artless men who kill for the thrill are just weak men who wish to feel strong and, ultimately, weak men cannot handle power. That power will either crush them, or it will be used to try and crush others." Silas shrugged his shoulders calmly. Now, he would most definitely want to put it out there that he was a very calculating, ruthless man. He wasn't stupid - in fact, he was actually quite perceptive. It was a trait that he was very proud of, actually. And so, he was most definitely going to try his best to put little Luka in his place.

"You are a coward, Luka. Killing people doesn't exempt you from that. You are a coward because never have you once humanised your kill, you're too busy seeing them as works of fucking art to really understand the truth of what you're doing. See murder in the same way as me and maybe one day you'll understand."

Oh my God, this guy was mad. Why was Silas even tolerating this? It was just so easy to just... Kill him. His eyes locked onto every shard of glass diligently, hoping that there was a piece big enough to stab right into the stranger's chest. Oh, wouldn't that be lovely now. Break his heart early on. But then, he was quick to whip his head to glare at Luka as the male began to chuckle. "Wow, edgy." Silas grumbled in response. Besides, Luka ought to know who'd actually reign in Hell. Of fucking course it'd be Silas - Hell needed a mentally stable king anyways... Or anyone more stable than Luka. "And, trust me, the day that I get to slit your throat will be the day that that I find what it means to feel real success."

And then, Silas pursed his lips at the man's response, wondering how good it could really be to waste a living, breathing body in that way. The least somebody could do before putting someone out of the misery from this cruel, cruel world would be to kill them in a conscientious manner. Not like a fool, like Luka, who'd carelessly murder.

"Hmm... I can't disagree with you, there. But, you're missing out. Trust me."

◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2018, 09:34:45 AM »
luka fox.
a smug look appeared on the pretty blonde’s face, leaning his head back comfortably into his recliner. “listen, cupcake, you might think you make the rules, here, but you don’t,” he laughed, lounging in the chair. if he was going to be here for a while, he might as well make himself comfortable. once silas seemed to truly realize his implications, it was honestly adorable that he got so frustrated. oh, he was so damn cute. the fact that he was a killer was even more enticing. “what’re you going to do about it, huh?”

the bleach blonde didn’t see the harm in sticking around. he was notorious for making himself at-home anywhere and everywhere he went. while his mind had been on booking it out of town, since there was no murder that had been committed here, yet, he figured this would be a good time to simply… make himself comfortable. he allowed his eyes to slip closed, shifting around just a bit until he was truly, truly relaxed. “some pillows would be nice. and a blanket, too. thanks.”

it was hard to stay relaxed when silas opened his mouth, and his sharp tongue came to bite him in the damn ass. his eyes opened to look at silas, piercing blue eyes watching with a stoic expression, calculating. and with that he found himself sit up in the recliner, letting himself smirk a little bit. “do you think i could possibly get offended by what you’re saying?” he asked, and, sure, maybe it had been a little disheartening, but luka could kill many people without thinking twice with a reason. emotions were easy for him; easy to manipulate. he could turn them off like a switch. so it was easy to sit there, stoic and uncaring, as the other tried to make a dig at the way he killed. “i’ve been playing this game for years. the thrill of it all isn’t for weak men, is it, doll? why else would you be doing it? why else would i be here, not even a suspect in all of my cases?”

a coward because he couldn’t humanize his kill? that was enough for him to laugh. “that’s your reasoning? oh, sweetie, you’re so far from right,” he remarked, finally relaxing back in his chair. “i can’t humanize anyone, doll. even myself. even you. everyone is just putty in my hands to play with, toys full of imperfections that i can fix. it’s a shame you don’t see in the same way.”

a frown came to his lips, then, shaking his head. “you’d only slit my throat? that’s so… boring.” he considered it for a moment, only to find a smirk replace his features, “but, hey, if you think killing me would be some great success, then i’m honored, doll.” the thing was that, if luka did die, he wouldn’t get any recognition for his beautiful works of art. nobody would even know that he was gone. he was completely wiped off the grid, unrecognizable by the government. that wasn’t an easy feat. sure, there was the problem that he didn’t get to have a normal life- but, obviously, luka didn’t want normal. he wanted to fun and exciting; the gory and the beautiful. so hanging out with silas didn’t seem like bad company. “you’re too cute.”

suddenly standing up, he stretched his arms above his head before looking over at silas. “alright. you can go to bed, now.” waiting for a moment, as if expecting silas to instantly cave, he furrowed his brows. “unless you want to sleep on the sofa. i’ll take the bed, then.” and with that he was chuckling as he turned and began his walk towards the bedroom. luka liked getting under people’s skin- and silas seemed like such a cutie when he was angry...

//i am back from the dead bby <3

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 07:20:31 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Rule number one: Do not show him any signs of weakness.

Silas swallowed hard, sneering over at Luca as he comfortably welcomed himself into Silas' abode. Silas wanted to be angry, vexed, pissed the fuck off. He wanted so badly to yell and curse and threaten the stranger in his home and yet, he was silent.

Composed.

Calm.

The sudden change in attitude almost alarmed Silas, yet he knew that if he'd get too carried away, things would very quickly escalate and get out of hand for him. And, worst of all, he feared that he'd be the weak one in this situation if he allowed his emotions to get the best of him; Luca was not like most people Silas would converse with. He wouldn't be able to be scared into submission by Sy.

As far as anyone knew, Silas was mentally strong. He couldn't allow trivial matters like Luca affect him in the way that it did. Screw you, Luca. "Okay then." Silas said, pursing his lips as his eyes scanned across the shattered window, wondering how the hell he could fix a mess like this. "I'll call the police then, I'll-" He began before abruptly stopping himself to try predict the future.

His eyes flitted over to the door to his garage, pressing his lips together in a firm line. Ah, fuck, now.

Stay silent, Silas.

Stay composed.

Stay calm.

He curled his lip slightly in annoyance, vexed eyebrows furrowed together in thought as he tried to quickly work out his next plan of action. He couldn't call the police to his house. If one was to open the door into the garage, all one would see would be beautiful blood stains across the ground, remnants of a body still scattered across the ground in the process of being prepared to freeze.

What? He thought everyone enjoyed a nice murder every once in a while. Why'd you think the world was so obsessed with death? Death on TV, death in novels... People loved murder and, honestly, Silas was born to kill.

But, that didn't help the situation at all. A deceased body chopped into separate pieces in the middle of his garage. Do you think the police would question it?

Uhh...

Maybe.

Turning his head back to look at Luca, he then decided to backtrack very quickly and say with an obviously snarky smile, "Welcome home, asshole." And, honestly, it didn't seem that Luca really needed Silas to welcome him; Luca was capable of welcoming himself into Silas' home, it appeared. "Would you like me to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story, too?" He then asked in response sarcastically.

"You'd be honored? I wish I could say that I'd be honored to kill you." Silas mumbled, rolling his eyes as he leaned forward to rest his chin on the palm of his hand. "I'd only slit your throat 'cause, honestly, you're not even worth the effort of executing a more extravagant murder. You are really not worth my time and effort."

The last thing Silas would ever want would be to make Luca feel any sort of worth whatsoever. According to Silas, the other killer was really not worth anything more than trash on the sidewalk. Even trash on the sidewalk would be offended to be compared to Luca, in Silas' opinion. Stupid dumb prick, Luca. Literally just shut the hell your fuck and go away.

And yes, he meant it when he said 'shut the hell your fuck'. One day, you may quote him just like how cringe-worthy teens quote John Green.

Huffing with frustration, Silas pushed himself up onto his feet and stretched before stalking over to Luca as he began to make his way to his bedroom. "Listen-" He grumbled, grabbing onto the other's shoulder roughly in an attempt to prevent him from walking into the bedroom. "I'll let you stay the night on the fucking sofa - no need to thank me - you take one step into my room and I'll break your arm." He tried to loom over the other, albeit unsuccessfully, as he growled grouchily. "And after tonight, I don't want to see you again, you hear me?"

And then, shoving the other away like the self-entitled brat he was, Silas stepped into his room, whipping his head back around to take one last look at Luca. "If you try to put your hands on me again, I'll cut them off. And don't you dare even think about trying to kill me, else I'll kill you back."

And with that, he slammed his bedroom door shut and stalked over to his bed. What a night! He stopped and turned, giving the door to the living room a middle finger before collapsing into bed. Fucking idiot, Luca was. He was lucky Silas pitied him; that boy was naive.

◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2018, 05:01:08 PM »
luka fox.
one would think that it’d be hard to sleep in the house of someone you tried to murder. well, if someone thought that, then they obviously weren’t psychotic. luka had slept with ease on that sofa, curled up and comfortable, no pillows or blankets truly needed. and, you know what? he’d slept in a state of absolute bliss. having somewhere to stay that wasn’t sketchy as all hell was pretty rare for him nowadays.

when he woke up to see that silas was still asleep, though, he.. got fairly curious. he slowly sat up and wiped at his eyes, yawning and stretching-- except, it didn’t take long before his eyes were wandering with complete intrigue towards that garage door. there was a reason why silas had changed his mind about luka’s stay, and the answer was hidden inside of that garage, he knew it.

casually waltzing towards it, he hummed a tune to himself as he flung the door open and-- oh. oh ho ho. his lips curled into a grin and he found himself laughing. oh, mr. perfect over here seemed to have made a pretty big mistake, hadn’t he? this was unacceptable; what if the neighbors wanted to come over? what if he’d called the police or something?

he picked up the casual, happy tune as he wandered further into the garage, looking around nonchalantly over all of the body parts. but, oh no, of course the blonde couldn’t just leave it at that. he couldn’t simply turn and walk away from this dead body gold mine. no. his eyes caught on a body part and he picked it up, inspecting it before grinning.

“oh silas~” he cooed as he strolled back in, sing-song voice continuing as he added, “look what i’ve found~” he strolled through the bedroom, past the knife that seemed permanently embedded into the wall, and straight towards silas’s bed. he impatiently tapped the arm against his hand, much like some baseball player waiting for his turn at bat.

hmm… speaking of which..

getting in a stance similar to a batter, he put the arm in two hands and-

“swing, batter batter… swing!”

slap.

it had been incredibly satisfying to swing the arm, quick and hard, against the other’s face. to watch the stiff fingers hit that pale skin on his cheek… that had been satisfying. and absolutely delicious. bringing the arm back, he couldn’t help but grin and laugh (a bit maniacally) to himself. “oh that was rich.” that had been absolutely rich.

tapping the arm against his hand yet again, he rose a brow in slight interest. smug, even. “were you trying to hide something, silas? well, i think you need a new hiding place.” turning his back towards silas, admiring the appendage as he wandered towards the doorway. “who is this, hm? sure is a pretty li’l thing.”

he slung the arm back, holding onto it with one hand while the arm was slung against his shoulder. “you’re more interesting than i thought. i figured you were so boring. good job, sy-baby.”

//sy-baby fml

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2018, 03:55:39 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

You'd think that Silas would've stood his ground and remained assertive when trying to kick the stubborn Luka out of his house... But, he did absolutely nothing. Without any explanation, one would think that it was totally out of Silas' character to give up like that. After all, if there was anyone that was stubborn, Silas would be out there acting more stubborn. Life was a big ol' competition anyways, right?

But, he wasn't going to be removing Luka off of his property any time soon, right? Right. As easy as it was to simply call the police on Luka, Silas knew that there was so much more to the story which prevented him from doing so. That's right: there was a mutilated corpse in pieces across the floor in his garage. What? He wanted to take his sweet ass time when preparing the parts to freeze. He had something exciting to do with the parts later.

Oh sweet, sweet murder. Silas enjoyed it immensely; you'd never expect such an angel face to be so cruel and merciless and yet here was a man who loved nothing more than to inflict suffering for fun. It was his f-

WHACK.

Silas jolted awake like an electric bolt had surged through his body, the blond flailing up into an almost-seated position suddenly. "The fuck?!" He gasped, eyes widened in shock as he allowed himself to settle down, only to curse again when he finally woke up enough to see what had hit him.

Stood at Silas' bedside was Luka looking as smug as shit... holding an arm in his hand. Shit; he'd found out about the hidden body. Sitting up properly, Silas stared over at Luka like a guilty hound before pointing out brashly, "This is why I didn't want you staying the night." Quickly hurrying out the bed, Silas pulled a shirt on quickly before storming over to Luka and holding his hand out.

"Give me my arm back." He hissed assertively, a sneer lacing his features in annoyance. Of course, finding out about the body was the last thing Silas ever wanted Luka to do but, honestly, he would've much have rather had Luka find it than anybody else. This was the peculiar thing that really seemed to bug Silas; he really didn't want to trust this man and yet, due to the fact that they were more similar than one would expect, he could, in some ways, see himself trusting Luka more than any other person he'd known.

Of all people Silas had ever met, Luka was probably the last person to want to call the cops on Silas for instance. He wasn't quite sure if this was a fact, yet, but he was pretty sure that this'd be the case. He frowned at Luka at the man's next words, puzzled by the affectionate nickname, before replying, "Thanks for doubting me in the first place, I guess?" He was sarcastic in his tone of voice before suspiciously adding, "I don't think you realise that this is nothing yet. This is only the beginning of the murder."

◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2018, 11:23:13 PM »
luka fox.
oh, sy-baby was cute. he couldn’t help but chuckle darkly, sounding low and… just plain evil. the skin on sy’s cheek was already starting to turn a beautiful rosy pink, bringing color to that pale skin. the only color more beautiful than that rosy pink was blood -- and blue. blue was rather beautiful, luka would like to think. bluetiful. he pondered over this briefly in thought while he tapped the arm against his hand--

only to be snapped out of it by silas talking again. oh, right. he’d just slapped him across the face. with a dead man’s body arm. he’d expected to see tears, or maybe some pain from the harsh ‘whack’ to the face. instead, all he got was anger and.. guilt? this is why you wouldn’t call the police,” he cooed back, finding a smug smirk returning to his features. he pointed the arm at silas, waving it in front of him almost tauntingly.

a beautiful idea struck him, and he felt the need to share. “hey, if you called the cops, now....” he feigned a shocked and scared expression, bringing his hands to his mouth as he dramatically gasped. “oh, officer, you have to help me! this crazed man has me trapped inside his house. he killed my friend, and he’s going to make me his next victim! Oh, whatever shall i do?” the darkness returned to his eyes after a dramatic pause, chuckling again and brightening. “aw, i’m just kidding. i wouldn’t do that to you-- sure would be fun, though. maybe some other time.”

now, this… this was something luka could truly enjoy.

give silas the arm back? defensively, he held the arm protectively to his chest, shaking his head. “hell no. it’s mine, now.” he’d grown attached to the arm; he wasn’t going to give it back to some lunatic who’d only ruin its beauty. walking out of the bedroom, he cooed, “finders keepers, losers weepers~” point being, luka wasn’t going to part with this arm easily. i mean, silas already had two arms-- what did he need the extra one for?

the suspicious remark was enough for him to pause, and curiously turn his head to gaze at silas over his shoulder. “it is..?” he repeated slowly, blinking as he tried to wrap his mind around what else could be done. being the curious cat he was, he turned fully around, eyes alight with sudden interest. “ooh, you’ve got to tell me, sy! what’re you gonna do? huh?” it was odd how one moment he could be dark and sinister, and then the next moment be nothing more than childish and excited. it was certainly different--

though luka never truly strived to be like everyone else.

“oh, are you gonna turn ‘em into casserole? dump their body off at the police station? ooh, at the police workers’ houses... that’s delicious…” the possibilities were endless, yet luka was sure that silas’s plan must’ve been genius. although they weren’t exactly off on the right foot, luka was incredibly interested in the other male. there had to be something about him that was different; luka wasn’t intrigued by just anyone.

swinging the arm around, he glanced at the porcelain skin before joking, “got a thing for dead bodies?”

//"no, do you have a thing for dead bodies?"
the asexual man pauses, as if in thought, before slowly replying, "yyyyes."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:25:50 PM by inny. »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2018, 03:10:14 PM »

YOUR FACE IS AS MEAN
AS YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN
( AND IF IT'S THE LAST THING I EVER DO )
I'M GONNA GET YOU ...

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Consider Silas defeated. He could not fuckin' believe his exhausted, blood-shot eyes when they sprung open to reveal Luka stood proudly at the side of his bed, a shit-eating smirk smearing his lips and... the severed arm in his clasp. Shitting fuck, balls - Luka had found out about Silas' secret. Sat up in his bed, eyes widened in a look of shock and worry, even though Silas was evidently pissed the fuck off about being slapped, he knew it was the last thing on earth that he should worry about then.

After all, he was in some deep ass shit.

Luka knew his secret and could totally use it to his advantage. And so, groaning to himself in exhaustion, Silas released a frustrated breath and sighed, shaking his head slowly as he brought the palm of his hand up to gently cup the stinging sensation on his rosy red cheek. And, with Luka's next words, as smug and irritating as usual, Silas narrowed his eyes in vexation and glared up at the platinum blond man stood in front of him.

As he pulled on a shirt to cover his torso, he returned to Luka, getting up close to the other in some sort of pathetic attempt to intimidate the man. Oh boy, Silas should've known not to bother - no matter what he'd try with Luka, the psychopath stood in front of him was lodging deeper into Silas' thick skin like a splinter. He was really getting to Sy but, no matter how hard he'd try to retaliate, he'd only dig himself into a deeper hole.

His devilish glare was quickly wiped off of his face with what he believed was some sort of blackmail attempt from Luka. But, Luka was right. Silas couldn't call the police on him - Luka knew about his secret now and it would be too easy for Luka to tear Silas apart like a rabid hound and destroy every last chance that Silas could have as a free man. He gawked at Luka, worried, until Luka began laughing and claiming that he'd not do such a thing. Sneering very slightly in response, Silas was relieved... Yet suspicious.

But, if Luka was going to take Silas down, he was sure as Hell going to make sure Luka went down crashing with him.

When he demanded for the arm back, Luka was acting like a fucking child who wouldn't put down a toy that he wanted at the toy shop. "Are you fuckin' kidding me?" Silas hissed, his nose shriveling up as he stalked after Luka out of the bedroom. There was something seriously wrong with this guy - a screw lose in that little noggin of his? More likely than you'd think.

Luka did seem to come across as a terrifying intelligent young man, so quick on the mark and swift with his smart-ass witticisms... But Silas was smart, too - in fact, he was a fucking God. He could right through this thin veil of brainpower; he could see that Luka was a complete lunatic.

But then, an ingenious idea popped into Silas' head. Beginning to smile gently at Luka's sudden burst of excitement, Silas folded his arms against his chest, quickly giving up on attempting to return the arm to it's rightful place. "Of course it's only the beginning, Luka. You really think the fun would stop right after that man's heart stopped beating? No way, he deserves a lot better than that."

He shrugged his shoulders, lowering his gaze whilst his dimples showed softly on his rosy cheeks. "I've planned this one for a little while now and, thinking about it, I do need a spare pair of hands to help me finish off this marvelous masterpiece, if you're up for it... Requires some manual labor, however, but no masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist, as I'm sure you already know."

And with that, he began to slowly pace the room, arms tight around his torso as he pouted his lips in thought. Then, with Luka's speculations, Silas paused and his head spun to look straight at Luka with puzzlement, pulling a disgusted, almost offended, face. "No way - this man's meat it too morally tainted to become a meal, and he does not deserve to ever be found... Again.." He froze for a moment before wandering over to the sofa to take a seat.

"I want to bury him... Beneath the swimming pool being built at Villa 106 a few streets away. Rich family, suddenly deciding they want to build a swimming pool at the end of the summer time? Wow, that's awfully suspicious... Maybe they're trying to hide something." Silas hummed, resting his chin on the palm of his hand as he watched Luka, hoping that the psychopath would understand Silas' gist.

"I want to bury him so that my art can seep into the earth it belongs in and nourish the ground that it will decay in. It'll create life out of death, which I find a truly beautiful concept. After all, 'earth' without 'art' is just... 'eh'... Get it? That was funny, hah..."

He shook his head with a hint of amusement, swiping his hair back with his hand before shooting a look back at Luka with his joke. "Have I got a thing for bodies?... I was questioning the same thing for you, honestly... Of course I do. And you?"

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 04:23:52 PM by truce. »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2018, 03:40:17 PM »
luka fox.
today was off to a great start. that’s what luka had decided as his piercing blue gaze wandered over silas’s features. had anyone ever told silas that he looked a lot better with worry and fear in his eyes? after pulling that blackmail-stunt, and seeing the pathetic glare get wiped off his face… it was absolutely delicious. fear and worry were such strong human emotions; it was an emotion that luka liked to evoke from people in all sorts of ways. the idea that he was intimidating this untouchable serial killer was delicious, to say the least.

maybe silas would learn not to try and fuck with him.

luka didn’t truly know if he looked dangerous or not. he liked to think he looked like someone not to fuck with- but then, why did silas try to? it was hilarious, but also seemed to annoy the blonde more than he’d like to admit. as silas was silenced by the blackmail, he couldn’t help but laugh before saying, “what, cat got your tongue?” he was simply digging the metaphorical knife deeper and deeper.. and he fucking loved it.

“kidding you about what? you missed your chance, buddy,” he stated nonchalantly. there was no joking when it came to this beautiful arm. he would protect it with his damn life. his fingers absently wandered up the severed arm, messing absently with the pale fingers as he hummed. huh. fairly stiff. rigor mortis had definitely set in, hadn’t it? “how long has this been in your garage? poor thing…” he cooed, as if silas had done his new companion wrong.

he had been about to plop down on the couch, and get to know said-companion a bit more-- though silas had definitely caught his attention. while he was much more interested in the act of killing and the act of killing alone, he was interested in what silas had to say. i mean, to luka, getting rid of the body was the most boring part. to silas, though, there seemed to be a certain art to it, like they were his playthings. did he even care about the murder itself or merely his heinous ways of stashing the cadaver? he didn’t know. but he was all ears.

his eyes stalked silas’s every movement like a predator, watching with gleaming interest. really think the fun would stop right after the man’s heart stopped beating? i mean… yeah, he actually did think that, but that was best saved for another day, he supposed. it would’ve been more fun if silas had just let luka help him kill the guy or something. but, guess things didn’t always go luka’s way.

the proposition was what briefly caught him off guard. and, truly, any rational person would know that this was some ingenious way of roping someone in, of making them not so innocent, either. perhaps luka even knew that, deep down. that didn’t make him react any different, however.

too tainted to become a meal? briefly, luka’s mind wandered elsewhere. personally he liked to think that arm’s meet would be.. pretty delicious.. like a drumstick or something… the thought almost was enough to make his mouth water... -- but there was no time for that sort of thinking. maybe he’d get to try human casserole out some other time, not while silas was stating his evil plan.

he followed after silas, pacing a few feet behind him before slowing to a stop and merely following him with his eyes yet again. the more silas said, the more luka started to grin. oh, this was fucking crazy. absolutely psychotic. only a lunatic would want to join. “i’m in.” so of course look would be quick to become a part of this operation. hey, dealing with a body post-mortem didn’t seem any fun, but this was art. and luka loved art.

earth without art is just eh… luka visibly paused at that remark, staring at sy blankly as he laughed and snorted in amusement. he was almost tempted to slap the hell out of that other cheek, make it just as rosy as the other one.. his eyes wandered to the arm, as if considering it, before breathing out a long, deep sigh. not today, arm, not today… his grip around the dead arm tightened as he asked, excited, “when are we going to bury him, then? oh, do they have cameras?”

luka liked to think that his joke had been in much better taste than silas’s, though it had received far less of a reaction than that stupid ‘earth’ one. and. he had answered it honestly. oh. he had a thing for dead bodies? his head tilted slightly at the thought, picturing silas wanting anything to do with a dead body.. huh. guess he really was fucking crazy, wasn’t he?

luka could appreciate that.

when the question was returned back, though, he honestly didn’t know how to answer. with a blank look, his eyes wandered towards the dead arm. i mean, he wasn’t really sexually attracted to anything.. though, if he had to choose between a dead body and an actual living person.. “yeah, i guess so,” he ended up replying slowly, turning his gaze from the arm back up to silas.

yeah, he supposed he’d choose arm over silas any day.

oh. the realization hit him like a brick. glaring, he turned and clutched arm close to his chest. “you’re gonna make me bury arm, too, aren’t you?” what a tragic love; being doomed to bury your lover six feet under. it’s truly a tragic part of life, the blonde supposed.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 10:50:59 PM by inny. »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2018, 03:38:42 PM »

YOUR FACE IS AS MEAN
AS YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN
I'M GONNA GET YOU ...

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Furrowing his brows, Silas didn't want to come across as too curious when Luka would ask all sorts of questions. After all, when he'd first woken up, he was fully convinced that this king was royally fucked over in the ass, yet still here Silas was, still safe and sound from the police. This man must be some sort of lunatic to appear interested in a dead body, though, rather than freaked out.

Though, thinking back on it, why didn't Silas see this sooner? Last night, Luka was prepared to kill the ever-living shit out of Silas, this morning he woke Silas up with a smack across the face with a dismembered arm... This psycho was a killer, or at least he's killed before... Interesting. And so, though he was riled up from Luka's general annoyance and obnoxiousness, he seemed to settle very slightly with a sense of relief and chose to honestly answer the questions that were being fired at him.

"A couple days now," He responded, eyes flitting to watch at the stiff arm hung from Luka's grasp. "The fridge in my garage... It's much like a mortuary. I'm just waiting for the right time to bury the body." Shrugging, he crossed his leg over his knee, leaning back and trying his hardest to simply relax. He'd never spoken to anyone about his killings and rightly so. Killing isn't exactly the most morally acceptable thing to do in this day and age.

Luka appeared very quick and eager to join in Silas' mastermind plan... What a dipshit. Releasing a sigh and trying his best not to roll his eyes at the lunatic's enthusiasm, Silas clasped his hands together as he explained his logic. "Tonight. I have a feeling that the family will be out of the house this evening; they tend to go out on Saturday evenings as a family. Cute, but not exactly my style. And so, instead, whilst they are out, we will go in."

Standing up, Silas wandered over to glance out of his shattered window, watching as the world was so alive in the mornings. "Cameras? No. They live with a false sense of security - it's such a safe neighborhood, nothing could possibly happen to them!" He tutted softly, though his face said it all - that family was so, so naive.

And then as Luka brought up a conversation about his new... companion, Silas narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked over his shoulder at Luka. Nice to know that Luka could be more emotionally attached to a severed arm than an actual living human being, though on second thought why was Silas so surprised? "I am afraid that you have today to say your goodbyes. The arm's gotta go."

◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2018, 04:46:38 PM »
luka fox.
this was completely and utterly boring.

his mind was flashing through all of the things that he could be doing in that moment. he could be murdering someone, more importantly. he could be taunting and haunting silas, making him fear him.. however, the more he talked to the other man, the more he learned that making silas fear him was going to be next to impossible.

he could still voice that this was the most boring crime he’d ever committed, though.

“i feel sorry for your future partner if this is your idea of ‘fun and exciting’,” he stated in a monotone as they crept through the neighborhood, below the radar. however, as much as he tried to tell himself that he was bored and not at all intrigued, he could feel some giveaways to his lies. his heart was beating away in its cage, pumping adrenaline through his entire being. while he didn’t prefer it to his average murderous-psycho nights, he did get a small taste of that feeling.

as they reached the place, creeping into the yard by oh-so-quietly scaling the fence, he looked around for a moment. this seemed to be far too easy for the pair, but honestly the quicker they got out of this situation the more content luka would be. his eyes wandered towards the excavation site, a pretty decent-sized hole in the earth. for a moment, luka almost considered pushing silas in without warning, to maybe see if he’d hear the delightful snap of a couple bones.

mm. delicious.

slowly easing his way down to the base of the hole, he lightly kicked the dirt with his shoes before pulling his lip up slightly in distaste. “alright. start digging,” he commanded, shoving his hands in his pockets. “what? i don’t like to get my hands dirty.” yes, there was a difference between dirty and bloodied, and luka much preferred the latter. so, instead, he dug in his bag to pull out his beloved arm.

he’d been mourning this moment ever since silas had said they’d have to part. they already had some pretty beautiful memories. slapping silas on the face… placing the dead hand on sy’s shoulder to try and creep him out from time to time… raiding sy’s fridge together… fond memories.

“maybe in some other world, love.” turning his head, he tried to ignore the ache in his heart as he tossed the arm into the hole that sy had been finishing up. damn, love was cruel.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:36:28 AM by inny. »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 11:49:04 AM »

YOUR FACE IS AS MEAN
AS YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN
I'M GONNA GET YOU ...

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

For fucks sake, what did Silas do to have the misfortune of being stuck with this idiot psycho?... What? You say it was the countless murders that he'd committed that did it for him? Dear God, not even killing a million people was enough to justify this affliction; the big guy in the sky was seriously getting on Silas' nerves now. He had to lug around Luka of all people? Seriously?

Well, perhaps he should begin to look at the positives of this setback - if Luka got too irritating, Silas would find it to be the greatest satisfaction to just rip that motherfucker's bleach blonde head off of his shoulders. Luka's a bit too big-headed anyways, huh?

If Luka was to complain one more time about this seemingly stupid idea, Silas genuinely would just -

“I feel sorry for your future partner if this is your idea of ‘fun and exciting'.”

Teeth gritted together painfully tight, Silas spun on his heels to face Luka as he glared daggers up at the lanky dumb-ass shitter. "And I feel sorry for your future partner if you think a dismembered arm is a fuckin' stimulating toy, yet you don't see me constantly feeling the need to announce that to you, do you?!" He hissed in response as his lip curled up venomously.

"You're a nasty piece of shit, y'know?" He added for good measure before turning back and continuing on their trek in the darkness to the house. So much for trying to remain as calm and nonchalant around this loony as possible; Luka seemed to feed off of frustration like a fucking maddening emotional vampire, and he was doing a great job with his most recent victim, Silas.

As the pair arrived to the house, Silas was delighted to find that, as he had hoped, nobody was at home. This was perfect. Sauntering over to the back yard, he stopped beside a large pit in the ground, a perfect place for a swimming pool and an even greater place for a spacious, oh-so-luxurious grave.

Sneering at Luka's command, Silas dropped the navy gym bag he'd been hauling along before taking the shovel that had been held in his other hand and throwing it into the pit. Then, he carefully followed, stopping for a moment as he landed to frown back up to Luka with vexation. "I don't care, I'd rather you stay up there anyway to get out of my way." He uttered before he got to work and began to dig.

Next: "Throw me the bag." He commanded as he finished digging, nodding his head towards the duffel bag. And, when it landed next to him, Silas unzipped it and began to tip the contents over, body parts flooding the dug up hole. Then, as Luka threw the arm at the hole, it landed halfway in with a thud. All Silas could do was raise an eyebrow over Luka, grimacing slightly, before he turned back to his work and lightly nudged the arm fully into the hole with his shoe.

He was quick to cover up the hole again and pat it flat like it had been before. Ah, almost as if there was no body buried beneath it. And then, with satisfaction that his job was done, Silas tossed the shovel back up onto the grass, dusted his hands together and then held his hand up to Luka. "Help me up will ya?"

◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2018, 03:41:46 PM »
luka fox.
luka liked to think that he had a pretty good head on his shoulders. the blond’s eyes wandered towards the person sauntering along a little in front of him, shoving his hands in his pockets as he casually strolled alongside him. he’d managed to warp this world the way he wanted to. he’d managed to act like a chameleon, camouflaging into this world so that nobody ever thought he had the capacity to kill. he was likeable.

but apparently not by silas. he slowed to a stop as the brunet spun around on his heels, looked up at him, and venomously spat words at him. raising a brow, he studied silas curiously. curl of the lip to show a great distaste, narrowed eyes to show hatred… he liked it. if there was anyone to take expressions from, silas was a good person to emulate.

it was also amusing to see someone getting irritated by their own personality traits. curling his lip slightly, he then remarked, “at least my partner would have a good time.” of course, although silas was very much out of the loop on this, luka definitely wasn’t thinking about using a ‘stimulating toy’ on anyone. if anything, he felt slightly offended that sy assumed he’d misuse poor arm like that.

“what? am i not your type?” ‘nasty piece of shit’ seemed like silas’s type. not that the blond was really thinking much about it, really. instead all he did was follow on along, merely amused by silas’s frustration that radiated off of him in waves. it was pretty delicious, he wasn’t going to lie. usually he tried to be likeable, approachable to his audience. instead, he was just having so much fun.

he lowered himself down so that his legs dangled over the edge of the pit, watching silas from below as he slaved away. really, luka didn’t like having dirt on his hands- so the fact that silas was so quick to comply honestly gave luka too much pleasure. what a cute little puppet, wasn’t he?

as he tossed the bag down, he then settled for merely standing up. keeping watch. although, it seemed like the whole neighborhood was quiet. probably enjoying their family time together while, unbeknownst to them, their neighbors were going to have a dead body underneath their pool- and probably get framed for the act, too.

his gaze fell back down to silas, a hand held up to him. “help me up will ya?” for a moment, he merely stood there and stared down at him, face lacking any true emotion. then, his lips slowly began to curve into a smug smirk, eyes shining with a sinister kind of amusement. oh, this was going to be fun. shoving his hands in his packets, he hummed, “oh, i don't know, silas.”

crouching down, icy blue eyes peered into the excavation site as he coolly asked, “what’s in it for me?” of course, maybe he’d eventually go about helping silas up, but it wasn’t nearly as fun to see silas squirm if luka didn’t have an edge. “after all, my precious arm does need some company. it’ll get so lonely down there all by itself. you would keep it good company, i think.”

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2019, 12:45:28 PM »

YOUR FACE IS AS MEAN
AS YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN
I'M GONNA GET YOU ...

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

The fucking audacity of this guy... Actually, good riddance. Silas was glad that Luka was refusing to get involved and assist in burying the body. It was just like how he was used to doing his work: alone and without any idiot stood in his way. Sure, there was an idiot observing as Sy got to work, but that beat Luka actually helping him.

What Silas was lucky to not realise was just how alike the two men were; sure they were both criminals... But, Luka was scarily similar to Silas in a lot more ways than Silas was willing to admit. If he had realised, then he probably would've been a little nicer to Luka... Hah, probably not, thinking about it.

Silas snorted at Luka's suggestion, rolling his eyes with amusement before quipping back, voice riddled with sarcasm, "A good time? Sure... If they were just as batshit crazy as you, honey." And with that, he continued onward into the garden. Sure, if Luka wanted to convince himself that his 'future partner' would have a good time with him then Silas wasn't gonna try stop him... Even though it was unbelievable.

Scrunching his nose up, Sy peered over his shoulder to look at Luka with stupefaction. "Not my type?... Pffthah - you're damn right about that." He uttered, rolling his eyes at how ridiculous Luka was being. And so, instead, Silas decided to simply ignore Luka and get on with his work, closing up the hole he dug up. Totally unknown to the family that lived here, in a couple of weeks they'd be swimming over a dead body all the time.

Silas narrowed his eyes slightly as he glared up at Luka, waiting for a moment before realizing the game that the bleach blond was up to. And so, he rolled his eyes, lowering his hands and taking a step back to 'listen' to whatever bullcrap Luka was gonna come up with. "Yeahhhh... No, this ain't really funny." He growled, folding his arms across his chest. "What's in it for you? Well... I mean, I won't beat the shit out of you if you let me out now; well, I'll get to that at some point, but not over this."

Raising an eyebrow in disbelief, Silas slowly shook his head before releasing a dull chuckle. "Wow - that's the nicest thing I think you've ever said to me. I'd be great company? I fuckin' know right?" And with that, he shifted his weight side to side for a moment before asking bluntly, "So... You gonna help me up for do you really want your ass kicked in?"
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.