Author Topic: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound  (Read 2292 times)

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
Re: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 01:35:40 PM »
luka fox.
we're gonna shoot you, we're gonna shoot you
honestly, luka preferred to have silas doing all of the work. not only because it had been hard to part with the love of his life, precious arm, but also because the clean-up was the most boring part of the job. the most fun part wasn’t the “planning,” like silas tried to insist, and burying some chopped-up body parts definitely wasn’t luka’s definition of fun.

so that’s why silas was left to do all of the work, while luka stood at the top of the excavation site. his eyes gleamed with a mischievous spark in their depths as silas became frustrated that the blond wouldn’t help him out of the hole. oh, where was the fun in that, silas? where was the fun in that?

“i think it’s hilarious,” he stated slowly,, before kicking the ground, sending dirt silas’s way. it was enough for his lips to curl upward out of slight amusement, peering down at silas as the brunet continued to grow more and more frustrated. “you’re only great company to the dead,” he responded matter-of-factly, only to laugh at his own joke moments later. most jokes humans made weren’t funny; it was only reasonable for him to laugh at his own, he supposed.

”what? are you getting nervous?” he asked as he crouched down and looked at silas, searching his features. he loved to watch people squirm, and a psycho like silas would be even more enjoyable… although the shtick was rather enjoyable, though, the moment he heard a car come onto the street, close to them, and turn off, he supposed that was the time to make the getaway.

“i suppose i should get going…” he turned his head, as if about to get up and leave silas there, but moments later merely stuff his hand out for the brat to take. “i don’t know… you’d look terrible in stripes, wouldn’t you?” pulling him up, he grunted slightly and muttered, “you weigh a ton,” before they made their dash together out of the yard. only moments after they reached safety, hidden in the darkness, were the backlights of the house turned on, the family stepping onto their porch to spend some time together out back.

and, although it wasn’t nearly as satisfying as murdering someone, the thought of almost being caught… it caused such a rush. not that he was going to let silas know that. instead, all he did was glance over at the other as he brushed invisible dirt off of himself. “what, did you not want to give them company, too?” the thought of silas interacting with someone seemed strikingly odd.. he didn’t know why, just that the thought of silas being a people person definitely wasn’t a possibility.

finally, something he could see was mutual.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2019, 06:26:15 AM »

YOUR FACE IS AS MEAN
AS YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN
( AND IF IT'S THE LAST THING I EVER DO )
I'M GONNA GET YOU ...

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

He knew that he shouldn't have trusted this douche bag for even a second - what else did he expect from Luka? The man was sadistic, callous and cruel, of fuckin' course he'd stress Silas out by refusing to help him back up. As the bleach blond kicked soil Silas' way, he squeezed his eyes shut, shriveling his face up as he felt dirt smack against his face. "Thanks for that." Silas uttered sarcastically, roughly swatting dirt away from him before squinting back up at Luka, curling his lip.

"Nervous? Pfft - no." Silas quickly stumbled over his words, trying to act nonchalant as he shrugged. "Just wanna get out." Of course he was nervous - no, even worse, he was shittin' himself silly. If he'd timed this correctly, there were supposed to be on their way back home by now. They'd not even risk bumping into the family who lived here. If they were to find Silas sat at the bottom of their future swimming pool, Silas was pretty certain they'd be at least a little suspicious. So, Luka, c'mon dick ass. Hurry up.

And then, just as Silas feared, he could hear a car turning onto the drive, and his eyes began to grow wide. "Are you fuckin' kidding me?!" He squeaked, trying to scramble out of the hole but to no avail. Was Luka seriously gonna leave him in there?! "Luka, you fuck!" He called out in a shouty whisper as the blond turned to walk away before... Relief. A hand was finally held out for Silas to take, along with a sarcastic quip that Silas would surely ignore and, in no time, he'd manage to crawl out of the hole. "Oh yeah? Am I heavy or are you just weak as fuck? Cause I'd say the latter." He bit back self-consciously, grumbling through his teeth as he scrambled behind Luka so that the boys could make their great escape.

Just in time as well, as when they turned the corner, Silas could hear the back porch's sliding door squeak open, the family gushing about how fantastic their meal was. Silas released a deep breath, relief washing over him as he peered over his shoulder to take one last glance at the home they'd escaped from before continuing to stroll down the side walk. "Did you not want to give them company, too?" Luka said, and all Silas could do was quietly laugh to himself. "You're such an asshole, you know that?" He commented, taking one quick glance at Luka with an amused gleam in his eyes.

It was funny, because Silas hated how batshit crazy this guy was... But, he was endearing. To be quite honest, that's the most fucked up kinda Stockholm Syndrome shit Silas had ever come across, if you asked him; this Luka guy was stuck with Silas now, so he supposed he'd have to get used to the new, bizarre company. But, the more Silas began to think about it, the more he actually felt... Like Luka just got Silas. Nobody would have a deeper understanding of a killer's mind than a killer himself. Silas chose to walk home in a comfortable silence, any quip or snarky comment from Luka being brushed off by a series of uninterested hums and grunts.

He hated how he kind of enjoyed Luka's company. He was a fuckin' loony, but he was actually sort of fun to be around. Silas got to his front door, feeling around in his pockets for his house key but it was no where to be found. "What the fuck did I do with the keys." He mumbled to himself, frowning before releasing a stressed sigh and growling, "Oh, what the hell." And, with that, he walked around and climbed through the broken window into the house, peering over his shoulder to glance at Luka. "Good thing you helped me - I would've kicked your flat ass otherwise." He paused before chuckling to himself and wandering into his bedroom.
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 02:50:49 PM »
luka fox.
we're gonna shoot you, we're gonna shoot you
“alright. run me through the plan, again.”
luka was already high off the thought of murder. he could feel his fingers trembling with anticipation, even after he shoved them in his pockets during their late night stroll. luka and silas had taken a few strolls along this sidewalk, whether just nonchalant chatter or for some other irrational reason-- but, tonight, they had actual plans to act out on. silas had told him this plan about a million times, he was sure. did the bleach blond remember the plan?

no, not really.

all that he knew was that this guy and silas must’ve had some sort of beef, or something. all that he knew was that this man liked to stay up late each night watching his soap operas- and liked to leave the back door unlocked throughout the entire night. silas had shown him the blueprints of this house, where each room was and everything (how the hell did he even obtain those things?).. and luka liked to say that he was rather impressed. still didn’t change the fact that he wasn’t quite impressed enough to call silas’s methods more superior than his.

silas was an interesting character. and.. it honestly killed luka to admit how much he intrigued the blond. there had been this weird shift in their dynamic, and although he couldn’t quite put his finger on it, he didn’t like it. it was a kind of relationship where they weren’t fighting and bashing each other as much anymore, where they were on relatively good terms… the kind of relationship where, whenever silas sauntered off to get ready for bed, luka followed, plopped down on the bed, and chatted with him. he knew silas. and the thought of knowing silas honestly terrified him. everything he’d done in life was to strategically lose every ounce of humanity- and this thing between him and silas was far from dehumanizing.

although he wasn’t listening to a thing silas said, he gave the occasional nod, as if he was. only when silas stopped talking did he glance over at the other, smirking slightly. “not a bad idea, huh?” because, yes, silas thought that it was perfect, and silas knew it was a perfect plan. it just hadn’t quite hit luka, yet. “honestly not the worst thing you could’ve come up with.” a silent way of saying that he approved of this, even when he doubted silas was looking for approval. glancing at him, he hesitated for a moment before adding, “you’re not so bad, either. brattiness, aside.”

and that was the nicest thing he’d ever say.

they neared the backyard of this man’s house. plus side to it; this man didn’t have any nearby neighbors. it was just him, alone on this street… beautiful.

strolling up to the back door, he threw leather gloves. he waited a moment, hand on the doorknob, before carefully opening the door. not a single creak; silent entrance. he held it open for silas with a casual, “ladies first.” though, there was an excited gleam in his eyes-- and while sy must’ve thought he’d follow through on this plan he’d heard a thousand times already, luka wasn’t. he wanted to say he was sorry, but.. who could blame him? murder wasn’t meant to have a plan; it was meant to be art.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2019, 01:21:38 PM »

YOUR FACE IS AS MEAN
AS YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN
( AND IF IT'S THE LAST THING I EVER DO )
I'M GONNA GET YOU ...

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

The bitterly cold breeze nipped at the tip of Silas' nose, the dirty blond adjusting the maroon beanie on his head before shoving his hand back into his pocket, other hand mindlessly twiddling about at the baseball bat in his grasp. It was a frigid night, the kind that would cause people to stay inside the warmth and comfort of their homes. The kind of night where Mr Hanson would spend the evening catching up on all of his favorite soap operas... Silly fuck. Silas was cool and collected as he strolled down the sidewalk beside Luka - if he was honest, he was so fucking eager go through with their plans, split open Hansen's big fat head like a juicy coconut.

He peered up over towards Luka as they strolled side by side, squinting his eyes very slightly as he asked him to go over the plans again for what seemed like the thirtieth fuckin' time. It would've annoyed the hell out of Silas if Luka was doing it purely to frustrate him but - nope - even so, Silas wouldn't let the bleach blond get to him. Besides, he'd rather Luka have to sit through and listen to the plans again to ensure he'd not fuck it up for Silas, right? After all, tonight was going to be a good night. It'd surely be a memorable night. After what they had planned for this God awful man, Silas actually felt like quite an unsung hero for the deed he would carry out tonight.

"So, as I said before, we are gonna sneak in, right? He's probably still sat on his ass like the pig he is binge-watching The Bold and the Beautiful at full volume so it won't be difficult to sneak up on him. I wanna have a little chat with him before he goes so I want you to hold him down and then lets get straight to the point and kill him right after. I will swing this bat into the back of his head so hard that I send it straight to hell. Smart ass thinks he can get away with messing me about."

And then, he was quiet. No bickering between them. No snide quips. It was almost as if they got along with each other. Of course, they were not quite there, yet, but Silas could not help himself but feel a sort of respect towards Luka. And, to think Luka wanted to kill Silas when they first met... He supposed everybody made mistakes, though. As for nowadays, he hated to admit that he actually kind of enjoyed sharing his home with Luka. It sort of felt as if they were roommates; he never wanted a roommate, but the company was surprisingly... Nice. Besides, it wasn't like there were many people that Silas could talk about murder to. Luka was mad, but he understood Silas.

Why the hell was he being all gushy about that dumb fuck?

Silas hummed quietly in agreement as Luka praised him for his idea. Though it wasn't necessarily the most inventive as such, it would still be amusing to bash his brains in. After all, it'd be nice to see if a man so fuckin' stupid actually had a brain in that thick head. He raised his eyebrows briefly in a look of contemplation as Luka spoke; sure, it wasn't the worst thing he'd come up with, that was for sure. But then, here came the obligatory insult that had to come with every insult. "Wow, that's the kindest thing you've ever said to me." He commented, voice riddled with sarcasm as he turned down a long windy road towards Hansen's woodland home. "I feel so loved."

And with that, they approached the back door. He stood back for Luka to open it and, with the blond's mocking comment, all Silas could do was shrug and saunter in, uttering as he passed, "Bitches last." And then, this was where the fun began. He glanced over his shoulder to have a look at Luka, a look of concentration riddling his features, before he followed the sound of television adverts. He approached behind the sofa, picking up the remote control on the side table and switching the television off as the large man flinched in surprise. "What the hell?!" He bellowed angrily, though Silas was already fascinated with the terror in his eyes. "We've come to have a little talk with you, Hansen."
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2019, 04:27:45 PM »
luka fox.
i want blood, guts, and chocolate cake
you would think silas would even wonder why luka would have opened the door for him. if it had been any other night, luka would’ve closed the door behind him and left silas to open it for himself. it was always the smallest of details that gave the bleach blond away. tonight, though, it looked like he was going to get away with it. he hadn’t left the door open for silas because he was being kind, nor just for the fact that he could say ‘ladies first’ to the man in front of him. no, no, no- he would’ve said something far more witty, if that had been the case. rather, it was so silas was ahead of him, and couldn’t see luka plotting against him.

his eyes wandered around absently as they both stepped inside- only meeting silas’s when he saw the other turn his head to look back at him. he mirrored the other’s concentrated look, knowing just how to contort his face to reflect such a look- only for it to disappear as silas snuck further into the house. luka, on the other hand, slowly walked down the hall, looking around at the place. what hideous decor. he only stopped when he saw something absolutely delightful. a toolbox. it was near where the entrance to the garage was supposed to be.. the idiot must’ve been too lazy to move the extra five feet to get it put away. what a lazy victim.

”we’ve come to have a talk with you, mr. hansen.”

he could hear the voice carry from the living room, and all he did was ignore the words as he rummaged through the many supplies in the box. was there anything absolutely painful? a nail gun, an axe? … he didn’t know what to expect, but he supposed that the hammer would have to do. he’d come in here expecting to use a knife, anyway- and as much as he loved the knife, a hammer seemed to fit the drama that this soap-opera buff must’ve been aiming for. at least he’d get to die dramatically and with fashion, luka supposed.

as he went to find the pair, he whistled a tune - a beautiful score by bernard herrmann - to himself. one hand was fixed on the handle, the other holding the head, turning it around in his hand as he absently studied it. following silas’s voice, as the talkative brat kept talking - damn, did he have a speech prepared to read off of or something? - and came into the living room. the man seemed too horrified to rally pay much attention to what silas was saying, or what luka was doing. he was glued to his seat on that sofa. aw. that’s no fun. he’d been expecting some dramatic chase around the house, with the man screaming the cliches; no, please! why, god, why!? help! however, none of those remarks came from this man. luka had been expecting something better than this.

he walked casually past silas, eyes lifting from the weapon to instead settle on the man once he got close enough. continuing to whistle, he raised the hammer and, along with the final note of the tune, brought the weapon down with a vicious crack! upon striking the man’s head. blood splattered. the man’s pained groans were so quiet they were barely audible, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. and everything after that was honestly a blur, to luka. all he cared about was the blood splattering everywhere as he continued to strike the man to a bloody pulp, a few huffs of amusement passing his lips, tilted upwards into a smile.

the only time he stepped back from the moment was when the body looked absolutely massacred, the blood-stained couch dripping droplets of blood. god, it was beautiful. turning around to look at sy, he couldn’t help but grin as he held the hammer out to him. “well, did you want a crack at it?”

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:52:50 PM by inny. »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »

CALL ME CALLOUSED, CALL ME COLD
YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD
CALL ME COCKY, WATCH YOUR TONE
YOU BETTER LOVE ME, 'CAUSE YOU'RE JUST A CLONE
~ copycat by billie eilish

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Maybe, just maybe, Silas let his eagerness get the better of him. After all, look at that fuckin' turd they were about to smack into smithereens! If you think Silas was not at least a little bit excited to go out and kick the geyser's bucket for him, then you were sorely mistaken. That was the exact reason why this murder scene was in shambles; he was just too eager... Oh, and the fact that he decided to bring along the bleach blond he was stuck babysitting.

Hansen's eyes grew wide, and Silas wanted to grin at the fear that flooded the older man's orbs. "What are you doing here, Silas?! Get out my house!" Silas snorted with laughter and, for a moment, he wondered where the hell Luka was that he wasn't here holding Hansen down. Lucky for Silas, Hansen was frozen like dog shit on a winter's day. This guy was going nowhere soon - next destination for him was the morgue. Yummy. Forensic pathologists could prod about Hansen just like he prodded about at Silas' past. Who the fuck goes out of their way to get somebody fired because they hadn't declared an unspent criminal conviction? Antisocial behavior isn't even close to being as severe as murder, fuckin' dumb ass. Silas supposed he'd have to show Hansen what should get a man fired.

Silas cleared his throat, standing up straight and swinging the bat nonchalantly side to side. "Try to run away and I will smash your fat head into a gazillion pieces. I can't even count that high, let alone you, so you best stay right where you are and shut up." Hansen made a low whine, voice trembling as he exclaimed, "How the hell do you know where I l-" "SHUT UP!" Silas barked menacingly, holding the bat up as if he were about to take a swing. Hansen cried, covering his head and curling up to look smaller.

"That's more like it." Silas then hummed, lowering the bat slowly before smiling, calm and angelic. He was silent for a couple of seconds before - "You fucked up my life... Even more than it already was, how the fuck did you manage that? Whilst you sat on your fat lard ass all day munching from the tub of tortilla chips, I was trying to make ends meet. You spoke shit about me behind my back, told the boss about a menial little detail about me, sticking your nose into business where it wasn't supposed to be, and getting me fired... No one will hire me because of you. I have to take money from my brother who has two children just to get by. All because of you. This little chain reaction shit you've started is like you stealing candy from a baby and I ain't having none of it."

Silas sighed, eyes piercing into Hansen's scared gaze intensely. "When my family gets dragged into stupid shit that you started, I suppose we just gotta nip it in the bud. Can't change the past but I can sure as hell change the fuckin' future and it'd be a public service to get rid of you whilst we're at it." Hansen began to sob, begging for his life, crying a thousand and one apologies, but that was no good for stormy Silas. "You're such a fucking mess, man. Don't you got family? Is that why it was so easy for you to mess with mine?" Silas growled, feigning a look of sympathy towards the man who slowly grew silent. In that time, Luka finally chose to join Silas, casually wandering passed him and, before Silas could even question Luka, the bleach blond asshole fucked everything up.

Blood was everywhere. Hansen didn't cry out in agony as much as Silas had wanted him to, and Luka was going to regret stepping in Silas' path. He took a step back, squeezing his eyes shut, trying his fucking hardest to remain his composure. Maybe it was a good thing Luka did it... Maybe it was more fun to sit back and watch... Maybe it was - oh fuck no, Silas wasn't gonna try make up a shitty excuse for this fuck up. His jaw dropped as the asshole had the audacity to then offer the hammer to him. "Yeah, I'll fuckin' take it." He hissed angrily and in one swift moment he roughly snatched the hammer out of Luka's hand, throwing it aside.

All Silas could see was red. He shriveled his face up in rage, harshly pushing Luka away whilst snapping, "You fucking RUINED it for me, you piece of shit!" He continued to push Luka about, despite being shorter than the other, before he suddenly turned around and swung the bat down on Hansen's indistinguishable body. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Silas continued, taking his wrath out on the corpse over and over again till his hands hurt from the tight grip around the bat. Next, he tossed the bat aside, panting heavily, enraged, blood splattered across his face, before he slowly turned to glare daggers in Luka's direction once again. "You're fucking lucky that wasn't you." And with that, he gave Luka one last rough shove away before picking up his bat and beginning to storm off, searching the house for any money.

He paused once in a kitchen, body trembling from adrenaline and rage, before shouting once again, "FUCK. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. You're a Grade A FUCKIN' asshole, Luka!"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 04:31:29 PM by truce. »
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2019, 07:47:14 PM »
luka fox.
what a rush. he could feel the blood all over him, blood that wasn’t his own. and he loved it. he could feel the blood on his face- and the look on silas’s face only made everything better. it was quite the ugly look.. but at least he didn’t look unimpressed. the hammer was snatched from his hand, but the moment it was tossed to the side, luka felt extremely disappointed. sure, silas could stick with the bat all he wanted, but if he wanted to make it in the big leagues, he was going to have to get an upgrade.

then, the brat pushed him. for a moment, he almost didn’t know how to react. moving a few steps away from the mangled body, he didn’t even care to avoid sy’s shoved. the other killer was so short compared to him that they weren’t very strong blows. however, it was practically a slap to the face to just get shoved around like that. who did silas think that he was? luka was fairly sure he could so easily kill silas in that moment. part of him - that evil, sadistic side - wanted to. if that brat thought he could push him around...

but then silas turned and began to beat this hansen guy to a pulp with the bat. luka merely stood there and watched, crossing his arms in front of his chest. good thing he’d intervened. a bat was so lame. he did a good thing. even as silas gave one final shove, and walked away, luka remained unusually silent. not because he hadn’t wanted to. actually, many harsh statements had come to mind, burning on the tip of his tongue. words he were sure would just obliterate the brunet. the blond had so much more in store for silas, though.

sauntering towards the discarded bat, he picked it up and glanced over the bloodied weapon. the brat. the idiot. what kind of asshole just does that to someone, when that person hadn’t done anything terrible? if anything, luka had done him a huge favor. the bits and pieces he remembered of the murder were absolutely delicious, amazing. silas should’ve felt blessed to witness it. straightening, he walked into the kitchen, where silas was. although luka usually didn’t react so violently - that was a huge lie - he felt surprisingly confident as he strode up to his partner in crime.

“hey,” he said as he walked closer. as the other man turned around, luka just swung the bat as hard as he could, colliding harshly with sy’s abdomen. the sound was so delightful, he almost wished he could just keep swinging. swing, batter batter, swing! oh, it almost made him want to laugh. however, this was still his partner in crime, as much as he was pissed off by him. with the pent up rage he still had left, he drove a hard kick to the man’s shin. as tempted as he was to kick the other in the crotch, part of him simply decided the shin would’ve been painful (that, and it would’ve been too awkward to attempt).

all with a straight face, he watched the other man squirm uncomfortably. it was in that silence that he briefly found the anger fading. oh. that was no fun. “don’t pick a fight you can’t win.” he then watched silas before he rolled his eyes, throwing the bat off to the side. seeing as sy was down for the count, he hummed, "better luck next time." for someone who talked so much game, silas didn't even have much of a bite. the swing of the bat had been full of all of his aggression pent up over the weeks- silas's remarks, silas making him get rid of the beautiful arm... there had been a lot of anger in that swing. and it made it even more amusing.

turning around, he headed for the bathroom to wash the blood off of his face at the very least. once he splashed water on his face, the blood trickling off and onto the sink, he then went and headed to the back door. “let’s go. as much fun as that just was, i don’t like sticking around after the victim's house. ruins the suspense.”

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2019, 04:38:03 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas felt like a bull that had just seen red. And, if he didn't have the fantastic self-restraint that he had (well actually, it was shit self-restraint, but we wouldn't discuss that any further), Luka's pretty face would've been smashed to a pulp. Sometimes, the idea of that gave Silas a sense of relief. One less person on earth to tolerate. But, he knew that he was just fucking fuming right now and, maybe - probably not but maybe - there'd be a chance he'd calm down. Forgive Luka, kinda shit... Even though this would've been a most satisfying murder yet. That fuckin' dick brain.

The best Silas could do in the moment was push Luka several times, partly because he knew it would be stupid to beat the shit out of him, but also he did want Luka to realize what a dumb fuck he was, ruining Silas' fun. Hopefully that got the fuckin' message across, stupid.

He caught his breath when alone in the kitchen, smearing the blood on his face with his hands before wiping it on his dark jeans. For fucks sake, he was pissed off. He knew that just walking out of the situation would not rectify the situation, but it would give him time to calm down else he was pretty certain he'd beat the ever-living fuck out of Luka. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Footsteps slowly entered the room and Silas stilled; this had better be Luka here to apologise, else there would be hell to pay.

"Hey." Hm, here comes the apology.

Silas turned around and t- "AGH." He choked out, nausea springing up from his stomach to his throat as the bat was swung full force into his abdomen, doubling over in pain. He clasped onto his belly, groaning uncomfortably and squeezing his eyes shut. Then, his leg jerked back instinctively when he was then kicked roughly in the shin, another cry automatically leaping out his throat. "Fucking... FUCK." Silas shouted so loud that his voice cracked, hunched over as pain seared throughout his body.

He took several heavy breaths, trying to calm the hell down before... Laughter. He began to laugh. Quiet. Defeated. Exhaling shakily, he finally straightened up, eyes watering and teeth gritted together so hard his mouth ached as he glowered at Luka furiously, listening to all he had to say before uttering in defiance, "I fuckin' hate everything about you." His nostrils flared as he took a sharp inhalation, clenching his fists in discomfort, before he stormed passed Luka, budging him aside with his shoulder as he walked by.

"I want to go home. Get your shit together and let's bounce." He growled, stalking back into the living room whilst Luka washed himself off. Whilst in his own solitude, the corners of his lips pulled downwards, Silas pulling his shirt up to reveal an inflamed and bright red mark across his abdomen. Fucking hell. That was gonna leave a serious bruise. He huffed, swallowing hard before he wandered around the room, making sure neither of the boys left any evidence behind, before he scowled and walked out of the house after Luka.

He was silent on the way home. Besides, if Luka even dared to start a conversation, Silas was sure to throttle the mother fucker. He shoved his front door open, marching into his bedroom as soon as he got home, ripping off the clothes that'd been stained with blood and throwing his robe over his underwear clad body. Next, he threw himself onto his bed, quite evidently sulking as he rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling as he rested the palms of his hands protectively over his stomach. Luka was such a fuckin' ass wipe. He didn't even know why he was allowing that idiot to hold him hostage. He sighed, releasing a heavy breath. He fucking hated that he was fond of him.
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2019, 11:09:04 PM »
luka fox.
watching silas double over in pain brought him such a strange emotion. it was so warming… what was that feeling? he searched through his mind to try and find the emotion. oh. joy. this was joy. it was such a delightful feeling! glancing between silas and the bat, he pursed his lips together with a temporary thought. would this joy get even more substantial if silas were to get struck again? the feeling of joy was very quick to fade, and he tossed the bat aside at the thought. why did people like feeling joy? it always left so quickly. what a lame human emotion.

surely, silas was going to be absolutely pissed. however, when the other started laughing, the bleach blond didn’t quite know how to react. since when did someone laugh when they got their ass handed to them? was this some new kind of territory he was coming across?

“oh. i don’t think you hate everything. everyone loves blonde hair and blue eyes.” luka felt very much aware that he had a pretty face. after all, it was how he was able to lure his victims into one place or another. everyone was so tempted by a pretty face, with all of these carnal desires that luka couldn’t possibly wrap his head around. perhaps silas didn’t understand that such a thing was possible, to have people wrapped around your finger strictly by looks.

glancing over the other’s features, he shrugged to himself. maybe some people would fall for it. some.

he remained quiet as the two of them walked back to silas’s house, looking up at the scenery around them on their way back. he felt like an expert in social cues… and something in the atmosphere told him to stay completely quiet. for now. he’d let the man think that he was going to be nice for once. he’d let the man think that he was going to get his way.

it wasn’t until they got back to the house that he watched silas retreat to his room. hm. luka glanced at his clothes, and knew that these absolutely weren’t going to work. in the living room, he settled for changing into black pajamas right there- a pair that he’d bought at a nearby store, seeing as he didn’t really have his usual wardrobe on standby at the moment.

black was a good choice, he supposed. didn’t make the blood stains so obvious.

then in he went to the bedroom, seeing silas on the bed. without much of a care, he sauntered over and sat across the other side of the bed - kind of laying on sy’s legs, uncaring if it hurt him or not. he settled for gazing over at silas for a moment before opening his mouth. “i don’t get why you’re being so overdramatic.” nice start. he considered it for a moment before he turned his gaze up to the ceiling, too. “the force of the blow would’ve caused his skull to break into pieces, splintering and piercing into his brain. prompting irreparable damage and swelling of the brain in minutes. seconds, even.”

he squinted for a moment, making a small ‘tsk’ before deciding, “it’s a painful way to die. really beautiful thing to cause, however.” deciding he needed a conclusion, he then settled with saying, “so i really don’t get why you’re even slightly upset about it.” he also briefly contemplated making a joke about how he should be on some sort of baseball team - hitting sy with an arm, hitting him so hard with a baseball bat. however, he thought that the statement - although comedic - would ruin the current stand-up session he had started.

“beating him to death with a bat wouldn’t have been nearly as effective, or cool, as you can clearly see.”

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2019, 05:34:51 AM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas huffed with laughter, stood in disbelief as he stared over at Luka. A slow and snide crooked smile tugged at the corner of his lip, exhaling slowly before remarking, "You're like a fuckin' rancid orange; you may look pretty on the outside but inside you're rotten to the core." He growled quietly, narrowing his eyes at the bleach blond for just a moment before turning and making his way back home. You'd never hear the very words slip passed Silas' lips, but the dumb fuck was not exactly wrong. He was drawn towards Luka like flies were drawn towards cow shit. Luka was not particularly a good person, but to Silas he was endearing.

He could not handle the thought of possibly having to talk to Luka for the rest of the day - if he had to, he was sure to beat the shit out of that smug fucker. And so, he was quiet, seething, as he stalked back to his house. It was evident that he was just beyond anger. Anger demanded angry actions from Silas, but this? Silas was too calm for anger. There was simply resentment. Jealousy. That was supposed to be his kill. It was supposed to be his kill that Luka completely blew his chance. So fucking selfish.

And so, it was quite obvious that Silas was beyond the point of acting on his fury. He just wanted to go to bed. Sleep it off. Hopefully the little shit will have died in his sleep, if Silas was lucky enough. The blond crawled onto bed after changing his clothing, hoping to hell that he could just get to sleep without Luka bugging him as usual. Luka was like a bad smell that would never go away and yes it often drove Silas crazy. He hated the fact that he kind of begun to enjoy Luka's company... Except for now, Silas was pissed off, but usually, he was more tolerant.

It was quite a surprise, when Luka did choose to bug Silas again, that Silas did not go off on another rant or push Luka about like he did before. If anything, he was just waiting for Luka to turn up. It was normal for the blond to do so anyway. Silas' eyes followed Luka as he silently waltzed into the room, frowning as he made himself comfortable on the bed, laying across his legs. He was quiet as Luka explained himself, staring with disbelief at the bleach blond's total lack of understanding. The idiot decided that it'd sound smart to get into the nitty gritty of exactly how he killed Hansen, but Silas didn't care. All he wanted was to have Hansen's blood on his hands.

"You are such a selfish prick, y'know that?" Silas shook his head slowly, unable to even fathom the idea of raising his voice or throwing an adult tantrum. He was just tired, quietly pissed off after tonight's fuck up of events. "I don't give a shit about the details of how you killed him. That was my fight to win; it was between me and Hansen, so why the fuck would you ruin that for me?" Silas sighed with frustration, rolling his eyes before resting his head against the back of his bed, gazing up at the ceiling. "I wanted to kill him. That's why you were not the one with the fuckin' bat. You ruined everything."
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2019, 09:55:13 AM »
luka fox.
luka contemplated over the words, his lips daring to twitch at the comparison. “creative. i like it.” i mean, silas had hit the nail on the head, there. there were many people who’d fallen for this pretty exterior, only to be shown his true colors later on in their encounter. “you’re the same way, you know.” luka wasn’t exactly the kind of person that anyone should associate themselves with. the man was bad company. really, if he wasn’t forcing sy to hang around with him, it would’ve been smarter for the other blond to hit the road as soon as he could. he was putting himself in danger just by being around the killer. did the other not realize that?

although luka tried to deny and repress any feeling, silas was bringing out the absolute worst in him. joy, amusement, care… god, it made luka sick to his stomach to even think about experiencing those emotions again. yet, here silas was, working at that rotten core. and, at times, luka felt human. it was a terrible feeling, one of the worst feelings that luka could ever think of. he’d long repressed everything that made him human, pushed away every little thing until there wasn’t a trace of it. he hated being human. he contemplated for a moment. perhaps one of the facts he’d have to get used to was that he couldn’t help being human, especially if he associated himself with others.

he glanced over at the other as he spoke, trying to read his emotions for some more help to see what his next step should be. what did silas want to hear? “you’re not getting an apology, if that’s what you’re looking for.” luka didn’t know what exactly silas was hoping to gain from his ramble, but luka knew that was off the list. after all, silas should’ve expected to hear such a thing come from luka. the blonde never felt remorse for even the worst things that he’d done in life. why would killing a man in a painful, disgusting way make him feel guilty?

“your problem is that you make murders too personal of an affair,” he pointed out, turning his gaze up to the ceiling. “they don’t need to be crimes of passion. as a matter of fact, they shouldn’t be. because then there will always be a string. and that string will inevitably trace the murder back to you.” it was only reasonable that luka would start lecturing silas about this, right? possibly not, but the blonde didn’t know what exactly silas wanted from him. it made his head hurt just trying to wrap his head around it.

that was where silas and luka truly differed in their murder schemes, luka supposed. the last few murders silas and luka had worked together in, most of the murders had a reason. however, luka killed without any true purpose, or personal gain. it brought him farther and farther away from reality, and that was all that he could really ask for. “was it selfish of me? sure.” the closest thing to an apology silas would get, he guessed. “but at least i’m not always caught up in some personal vendetta against the world.” and, like always, luka made the statement even worse.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2019, 06:59:55 AM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas was known to be hot-tempered. Hell, he was like a bull that would see red - one wrong move from the matador and he'd be off in a flurry of rage. In fact, he was compared to the likes of a natural disaster in many cases. Once set off, he was out to cause chaos and destruction. It was what he did best. But, on his bed, Silas was frozen. Gawking at Luka almost, Silas didn't even have it in him to be infuriated by the blond. He didn't quite yet want to admit that it may be a sign of defeat on his part, but you bet yo ass Silas was confused as hell. Why did he not want to beat the living shit out of Luka? Especially after what he did, especially after everything he said and did to Silas... He would've thought he would've gotten Luka to give up the ghost by now. Off you pop now, snarky ass.

But Silas wasn't even that... mad, anymore. Just defeated.

Silas narrowed his eyes at Luka's response, the grim bastard likening him to the exact same metaphor as Silas had used moments prior. "Yeah." Silas huffed gruffly, rolling his eyes before staring up at the ceiling, "Guess we're more alike that I first thought." He uttered as an afterthought, hating the fact that he didn't smack Luka silly right there and then. He wanted to cringe at the very thought but, when Silas thought of something out loud, it usually was true... In his mind anyway. Luka was everything dark that Silas kept internalized for the most part, the part that he could not even contemplate showing his family. The dark thoughts. The resentment. The creative mind. The more Silas spent time looking at Luka, the more it began to feel like nothing more than looking in the mirror.

Silas hoped to find out whether Luka's heart was as fragile as Silas' was. Or if he had a heart at all.

He huffed with disbelief at Luka's next words. Ha, an apology? Pigs would fuckin' fly and shit on his head before he'd hear an apology from Luka, that's for sure. "Don't you worry your pretty face; didn't expect you to be sorry anyways, you fuckin' reptile." And then, as if Luka wasn't already laughable enough, his next words brought a smile to Silas' lips. A mean, mean smile. "You're kidding me, right?" Silas huffed with laughter, furrowing his eyebrows as he glanced over at Luka. "Where is the fun in that though? I've always loved the idea of a wild goose chase; the cops are so fuckin' incompetent anyways, I could graffiti my name across the White House and state every single person I've killed and why and they'd see it as nothing more than a practical joke."

As if Luka knew a thing about murder. Silas was born to have a personal vendetta against the fucking world. He wanted his name shown across the world; he wanted people to know that he was a dangerous man, and that they should be careful around him. You don't make it out alive if you piss Silas off. Silas scoffed at Luka's words, peering down to him before uttering, "The murder is fuckin' meaningless if you're not giving it a purpose. You're just proving to people that you're a loony. I'm proving to people that I won't tolerate nonsense. There's a difference, not that you'd know much about that."
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2019, 01:14:36 PM »
luka fox.
luka liked replicating other people’s emotions. honestly, copying and mimicking was the only thing he really knew, nowadays, and it gave him the briefest glimpses of those emotions. there was some study once, that if you copied an emotion, although ingenuine, you’d still feel the slightest trace of that emotion, as if you actually felt it… luka didn’t really grasp that, yet. sometimes he’d feel rather numb, and empty. he’d thrown emotions back in the past, repressed and forgotten them. they were so flightless, meaningless, only really needed to be faked for others to find you genuine and likeable… he stared up at the ceiling, lost in the moments of thought. how did silas have all this range of emotion? why was silas a murderer and killer but so… human all the while?

lately, though, luka had started to feel chips and cracks forming in his own armor. and he didn’t like it. but what could he possibly do about it?

alike? he glanced over at the other, searching his features. “you repress it, though.” he stared at the other for a long moment before he turned his gaze back up to the ceiling, shrugging. “it’s a shame.” shame. that was what was holding silas back, he figured. he didn’t want everyone to see him rotten to the core; he preferred others to only know that pretty exterior. silas had potential. silas could be exactly like him; perhaps (although he would never admit it out loud) even better. he quickly dismissed that thought, though. silas couldn’t possibly be up to par with luka. the bleach blonde had lost touch with reality so long ago, he was already so far gone- silas didn’t have the guts to lose morals, humanity, reality. what a waste.

“i’m not a reptile,” he pointed out, because what on earth did that mean? his eyes landed on silas’s smile- mean, so mean of a smile. he absorbed the other’s information, searching his mind for something that he could possibly say in response. “being on the run from the cops- it’ll be inevitable. somewhere down the road, we’re going to make a mistake in some way or another.” we’re? sure, he’d sort of assumed they were some sort of team, now, but luka never voiced it out loud much. “i want to postpone the inevitable, though. for now, at least.” luka wanted everyone to know his name. he wanted his name to be as revered  as ted bundy, dahmer, john wayne gacy, jack the ripper… who’s to say ‘luka fox’ couldn’t be on that list? a documentary on him? oh, that’d be delightful.

did silas just insinuate that the bleach blonde was a loony? he contemplated it for a moment. fair point. “i know the difference,” he settled on saying after a moment, turning his head to peer over at silas, meeting his gaze. luka did have a purpose for killing people. deep down. not that he’d ever share the logistics about it to silas. and that was the only defense he really had left, he supposed. the more silas would think about it, maybe it’d start to make more sense what luka was getting at. silas was walking down a very dangerous road, and luka did not want to get found out, yet. there was so much more he wanted left on his legacy...

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2019, 04:57:10 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

It was only in Silas' nature to be so calloused and headstrong. It's what made him... Him. It's the quality in him that made all the school kids in his grade run away from him, it's the quality that got him into numerous fights at a teen, it's the quality that could help him successfully kill another human being. In order for him to keep up his good deed, he had no choice but to be foaming at the mouth with malice and cruelty. He was as tough as nails mentally, but nothing got under his tough skin quite as much as Luka did. The bleach blond was like a fuckin' splinter up the finger nail. Pain in the ass... Or, to be more precise, pain in the finger nail.

What Silas despised the most was how, the more Luka splintered his way into Silas' skin, the more Silas wanted to keep him there.

He shriveled his features up, very quickly uttering back defensively, "Well... Good. I'd hate to even be associated with you, let alone be anything like you." Because - yes - Luka was the fuckin' rotten orange between the two of them. Withering. Perishing. Soon Luka would fuck up along the way and probably get himself killed in the process, the impulsive fucker. Silas, however? Well, he was thriving. When you thrive, you're on top of your game. As much as Luka wanted to believe he was top dog, there could only be one number one in this room. It was quite dumb for asswipe to ever think otherwise.

Silas snorted with laughter, glancing over at the other with disbelief. "You're as cold-blooded as one, that's for fuckin' sure." He hummed with amusement that had been tarnished with malice. He had no choice but to be nasty to Luka, otherwise Silas feared that maybe he'd actually say something sort of nice... I'm pissed the fuck off that you killed Hansen... But the way his brains went flying was quite pleasing to see... But fuck you anyways for ruining my kill... Even though it was also quite fun to watch... "Make a mistake? Oh honey, if the cops come after us, it'll be because I wanted them to come after us. I don't make mistakes. Maybe an amateur like you will make mistakes, but for me... That'd happen over my dead fuckin' body."

The pair of them exchanged glances, and Silas was quick to grow quiet. Something about Luka's gaze almost stunned Silas into silence. That... Fucker. He hated how, no matter how mean he could be towards the blond, he could begin to feel his heart jump with an unfamiliar sensation of... fondness towards the other killer every time they glanced at each other. It was just a feeling of understanding, a feeling of... Acceptance, which was weird considering Luka would insult Silas with his dying breath if he had the chance. He knitted his eyebrows together before leaning his head back and tipping his chin upwards, eyes fluttering shut. "I'm fuckin' exhausted. I swear to every higher power in the sky if you wake me up before nine tomorrow morning I will throw you back out the same fuckin' window you decided to welcome yourself in through. We clear?" He mumbled, evidently growing more tired with each moment Luka kept him awake.
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2019, 10:02:42 AM »
luka fox.
life had always been an uphill struggle for the bleach blonde. it was always one tragedy after the next, and each tragedy would only push him further and further away from reality. when he’d killed his first victim, he hadn’t felt any remorse for the act. it felt like he was getting back at the world- so, sure, maybe sy and luka were killing for the same reasons. but while silas was attacking the actual people causing the hurt and struggle in his life, luka was just killing someone, anyone he could get. they were going to be famous murderers of their time; everyone would know their name. it was then, though, that luka realized he wasn’t going to be ‘luka fox’ on all screens; it was going to be ‘luka fox and silas overton.’ for some reason, he didn’t hate that.

his eyes, heavy with sleep, closed as the other quickly uttered a defensive remark. if silas had said that the first couple of days luka had been there, luka would’ve strangled him. however, after a few moments of silence, he couldn’t help but quietly, quietly laugh. it only lasted for a few short seconds, but luka wished it hadn’t happened at all. screw silas, for bringing this side out of him. “you’ve been associated with me for the last, what? couple of months? little late to make that remark, isn’t it? idiot,” he added a half-hearted smack to the other’s leg that was underneath the covers, opening his eyes to gaze over at the other, before turning his gaze away. “you can’t be anything like me, anyway, even if you tried. i’m really one of a kind.”

cold-blooded. he squinted his eyes as he contemplated the words. “good one. probably the best comeback you’ve ever had.” the two spoke with such malice towards each other. however, after the couple of weeks together, it seemed like the malice and animosity wasn’t nearly as genuine as they used to be. luka used to get pissed off by any remark silas would make. now, he felt immune to them. “well, when do you want them to come after us? what’s your genius plan of staying off their radar? ... it’s a stupid idea.” the idea of running from the cops… it sent a rush of excitement down his spine just thinking about it. he’d be damned to give silas the satisfaction of knowing that, though.

light blue eyes met darker hues, and a comfortable silence settled between the two. luka felt broken. he didn’t work, or not like a normal human did, anyway. that was how he wanted it to be, though. the further away from reality, the better. but… he could feel the chips and cracks from time to time, the broken shards of his humanity. with silas, though, there had been a shift- a change. there was something between them that… filled all the crevices. it was a dangerous thought. did silas know? did silas care? … why did luka care if silas knew or even cared? his eyes fluttered shut once silas did, the exhaustion suddenly hitting him. it took a lot of energy to brutally kill someone, okay? “mhm,” he hummed in response, drowsily adding, “wake me up at all and i’ll… gut you…” the last two words were basically a breath of air as he drifted off into sleep, not finding in himself to wake up and move somewhere else.