Author Topic: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound  (Read 3693 times)

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2019, 11:32:48 AM »

CALL ME CALLOUSED, CALL ME COLD
YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD
CALL ME COCKY, WATCH YOUR TONE
YOU BETTER LOVE ME, 'CAUSE YOU'RE JUST A CLONE
~ copycat by billie eilish

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Eyes cracked open unwillingly, sunlight filtering through the blinds of his bedroom and illuminating across his face. Groaning to himself groggily, Silas stretched out, eyelids still heavy and unwilling to cooperate with him... But that was until he began to notice the weight on his legs. Snapping his eyes open finally, he was most definitely not used to company in his home, let alone his bedroom, and so the feeling of warmth beside him was foreign. What. On. Hell. The. Fuck? Silas pulled a face, sneering with confusion as he peered down to find Luka curled up beside him, head resting on his thigh.

Usually, in this sort of situation (not that it had ever happened to Silas before, mind you) Silas would've more than likely have whooped Luka's sorry ass for tryna act like some snuggle bunny freak. After all, Silas didn't want to like Luka and this was not helping his case. He was still, tired eyes curiously staring down at Luka's sleeping face, wondering how the fuck this was the most peaceful he'd ever seen Luka. Maybe Silas kind of liked this feeling; Luka couldn't talk back to him when he was asleep. Plus... He was sweet. It was one thing that Silas had always said right from the start which he could never deny. Luka had a pretty face. Silas knew that, and Luka knew that.

Silas hated that he liked him.

"Rise and shine, dipshit." Silas betrayed his heart as he bounced his thigh, beginning to realize the pins and needles sensation that was slowly beginning to become apparent in his leg. "Slumber party's over." He added, sitting up before flicking at Luka's face nonchalantly. He wanted to sound mean, but how could he possibly be nasty when this day was going to be his favorite day yet? He'd planned the best murder to date - That called for celebration. Hell, that called for party poppers, fuckin' fireworks and cake... Oh, and a DJ - that would be one hell of a celebration. But instead, all he would have was the satisfaction of correcting the wrongs of a man who thought he could really fuck with his family.

"We're gonna run some errands today; hmm what's the time?" He uttered, leaning over to check his phone before laughing to himself. "Shittin' fuck, it's already the afternoon. We need to buy some alcohol. And some black tape... I want tonight to get a little messy, I know you'll love that; c'mon, up you get doll." He patted Luka's cheek twice before dragging himself out of bed, pulling dirty clothing over his scrawny body before striding into the bathroom. He glanced in the mirror, grimacing at his bedhead before attempting to ruffle his hair to straighten it out. Well, at least there was an attempt. He sighed, wiping sleep out of his eyes before wandering back out into the bedroom. "We're leaving in ten."
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2019, 01:25:41 PM »
luka fox.
i want blood, guts, and chocolate cake
silas’s thigh made for a great pillow. that was a surprising fact to the bleach blonde; the other man was so skinny - skin and bones, really - he figured his thigh would’ve been beyond uncomfortable. though, sprawled across the other’s bed, head on his thigh… admittedly, it definitely beat crashing on the couch any day of the week. maybe he needed to pass out on the other’s bed more often. huh. sy should’ve felt grateful. it wasn’t often that luka let anyone near him while he slept. it was probably the most vulnerable position he could ever find himself in. but, with silas, he admittedly hadn’t even thought twice before he’d drifted to sleep.

that was, until the brat had the nerve to bounce his thigh. he squeezed his eyes shut, body jolting awake while his mind stubbornly refused to do the same. “what did i say about waking me up?” he mumbled, voice groggy with sleep. consider silas gutted, he guessed. then his next victim had the nerve to flick at his face. he cracked an eye open, just enough to find his target, before slapping the hand away viciously. well. as viciously as someone who’d been awake for ten seconds could be. it had been a rather lazy, half-hearted attack, but that was all he really had on him at that moment.

for a moment, he wondered how long he could get away with staying where he was- two pats on the cheek, and then his makeshift pillow moving out from under him was the only answer to the question that he needed. with silas gone, he took it upon himself to sprawl out across the bed. “i don’t really drink. but knowing you, you’d probably drink the entire case yourself,” he decided to say, watching silas wander around his room before finally deciding to get up. stretching his arms above his head, he wandered out of sy’s bedroom in search of clothes for himself. he’d kind of been going out to buy himself clothes - with silas’s money he’d find around the house or, if desperate, from his wallet -  the last couple of days. though, since they were leaving in ten, throwing on clothes from a few days prior didn’t seem like the worst decision.

after throwing on clothes, and running his fingers through his hair to smooth it out, he sauntered back to silas’s room. learning against the doorframe, he crossed his arms over his chest and watched the other. “what’re you so excited about?” though, he figured silas telling him his plans ever again were ultimately thrown out the window after last night’s fiasco. alcohol and black tape. the two still had yet to correlate. though he wouldn’t admit it, part of him knew that whatever the plan was, silas had yet to really fail him with making it absolutely thrilling.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2019, 02:16:35 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

And... There we go. A threat to start the morning off nicely. Silas huffed through his nose, his lips curling into an amused smile at Luka's annoyance. "Oh yeah... I forgot. Man, I'm gutted." He sarcastically played on the words, though it was evident that it was purely a jovial bite Luka's way. After all, dipshit over here hadn't been bothering Silas as much recently. God, apart from yesterday. The little shit... For some reason, though, Silas didn't feel like holding much of a grudge which, for the unknowing platinum blond, was fantastic fuckin' news. Otherwise, it would've been Silas doing the gutting.

He began to laugh as his hand was smacked away by Luka. Oh, did he love the idea of winding the other man up. The power he felt over Luka's reactions was... Well, it was addictive, really. And so, he'd continue to frustrate the hell out of Luka whenever he felt like it. He'd wandered to the other side of the bedroom, twisting the blinds open and squinting at the sudden influx of light as Luka spoke. Hm. Silas looked over his shoulder back towards the blond and sneered at the comment before replying, "You're not wrong technically, but I don't think that I'll be drinking that much tonight. I've got it saved for better purposes."

And with that, he was quick to get ready, pausing as he heard Luka begin to speak again. Eyes flitted over to the man stood in the doorway, squinting over at him very slightly. "I'm excited to prove that two wrongs do make a fucking right." And then, he squeezed passed the taller man, waltzing over to pick up his car keys. "Lets go." He climbed into the beat-up car, starting the ignition before beginning to drive to a grocery store. He was silent for some minutes, listening to his favorite music playlist, before he finally said, "I think you'll like this one tonight... If you don't fuck it up." Pulling out of a junction, he turned to the right, the grocery in distant sight. "He screwed my sister over. Left her for the bitch he's with now. Nasty breakup. He hurt my sister... So I will burn the heart out of him... I don't expect you to understand. Don't expect you're very knowledgeable in the 'romance' department, hm?"

He parked his car, climbing out and strolling into the grocery store. "Right. Tape and the cheapest vodka you can find." He began to pace up and down aisles, picking up exactly what he wanted before going to pay. Grinning over at Luka, he released a breath before announcing, "Tonight... You're gonna love me."
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
luka fox.
the other’s sarcastic, good-humored remark was enough for the blonde to slump, giving up on his previous threat. “you look the part.” it was a half-hearted bite the other’s way, too drowsy from sleep to really wrap his head around a worthy response. sometimes he really did love the thought of gutting the other man. silas was a rather handsome man (well, thinking about today’s current standards, logically… not of personal opinion or anything) but he would look more beautiful with his guts just out and on display. and it disheartened him with each day that, less and less, he thought about murdering his partner in crime. what was wrong with him?

a groan passed his lips as the other laughed, resting his face down onto the mattress as he muttered, “you’re obnoxious.” the two of them really did get on each other’s nerves at times, or at least one would merely end up winding the other up-- but something in their dynamic had shifted over the couple of months of them knowing each other. the remarks were still complete insults- but there was something that had luka almost.. looking forward to getting grilled by the other, at times. “better purposes…” he repeated, thinking over what that could mean. kudos to silas for rethinking his life choices and everything, but what was the point of getting alcohol if you weren’t going to drink it?

sauntering behind silas to the car, he slid into the passenger-- and, just like any time he’d been in the other’s car, he tried not to feel mildly annoyed that the songs on sy’s playlist were a few of his own favorites. the other’s snide remark about ‘not fucking up’ his plan made him scoff out of what could possibly be amusement. “since when have i done that?” sarcasm delivered right back to the other man. silas seemed to speak fluent sarcasm, and it was one of luka’s favorite traits. his gaze lingered on the other at his remark about romance, watching him drive for a moment before turning his gaze to the window. “fair enough. and it seems like you know all about desperately wasting your time looking for someone- with no success, obviously.” it seemed like silas was so desperately alone. since when had silas ever socialized with others, before? it seemed like he was just as inept as luka could be.

strolling after silas, he walked along with him, not really paying much attention to anything the other was doing. it felt like forever before they’d gone to the check-out, and the other’s remark made him glance at the tape and the vodka. “if this is your way of trying to sweep me off my feet, i see why you’re single.” still, the corner of his lips couldn’t help but curve just the slightest bit with amusement towards his own remark, something that only happened in silas’s company. as the other put the items on the register, he reached over to the grab a packet of gum and tossed it in there with the tape and vodka.

the pair left the grocery store, and he hummed, shoving his hands in his pockets. “are you ever going to tell me what your idea is?”

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2019, 12:23:04 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

One hand drumming the steering wheel and the other arm resting nonchalantly out the car window, Silas drove to the store, with no real intention to hold much of the conversation with Luka. Though, generally, he liked chatting with the blond, today all he could think of was the shit frustration he felt every time he could remember how the previous murder went down last night. Luka ruined it for him, so Silas hoped to freakin' hell and back that the slinky ass wipe would make up for all the suffering he'd caused to Sy. He cocked an eyebrow, giving said man a knowing side glance as he protested before rolling his eyes and looking back at the road, huffing with a sort of amusement.

"Oh, never, doll." Silas was just as sarcastic with his quip in response, almost smiling because in retrospective it felt sort of nice to beat the shit out of a dead man and also push Luka about (even though he totally ended up regretting it afterwards). He simply stared ahead, a smug look riddling his features because he thought pigs would fuckin' fly and shit on his head before he would actually enjoy these quips between the two men. Thinking about it more carefully, he was actually beginning to enjoy the smart ass comments that would pass Luka's lips every once in a while. It made Silas smile... And, you know what else made Silas smile? Weed. Weed, kittens and death. And now, Luka was up there, too. Fucking miracle.

Silas was quick to inhale sharply at Luka's biting comment - for a moment, he was close to snapping back at the blond just how he expected he would. After all, insulting his love life was like bitch slapping a child after you'd just taken away its candy. So uncalled for (though, probably quite amusing for the accused). But, Silas began to chuckle. "Ouch." He finally replied, parking the car before switching the engine off. "Probably the most accurate deduction you've made of me to date." And, with that, he climbed out of the car in search of the very necessary supplies that he needed for tonight.

At the checkout, Silas snorted with amusement at Luka's snide comment, shriveling his face up in response before piping up, "If I wanted to sweep you off your feet, I'd make a lot more effort than this." He mumbled, frowning at the gum that seemed to find itself on the conveyor belt before shrugging it off and paying for the supplies. He began to wander back to the car, trying to conceal the growing smile that tried to take over his lips as he glanced at Luka from the corner of his eye. This idiot. He hated that he liked him. Unlocking the car, he dropped the groceries into the trunk of the car before turning and scoffing at the blue-eyed dipshit. "Show, not tell, babe. You obviously can't be trusted with my ideas anymore."

A few hours later. It was time. Silas was almost shaking with anticipation as he sauntered around the back of a neighborhood, glancing over at Luka every once in a while. "I have a surprise for you." He finally announced as he strode onward, comfortable in silence once more before adding, "Just follow my command and it'll be the greatest shit-show you've ever seen." Using a branch of a tree as leverage, Silas scaled the garden wall before hopping over into the garden. He brushed his hands off, waiting for Luka to do the same before squinting over, watching as he saw the girlfriend through the window making dinner in the kitchen. "Okay, when we get into the kitchen, find a knife. I'll let you have your fun tonight."

And then, he stalked through the darkness of the garden, carelessly kicking the door open into the kitchen. The woman shrieked, just as Silas hoped she would because her asshole boyfriend would soon be on his way, too, in that case. Silas' eyes turned to what she was cooking on the stove. A frying pan cooking scrambled eggs. "Scrambled eggs for dinner? You fuckin' heathen." And with that, he placed the vodka on the counter, carelessly picked the frying pan and swinging it at full force into her head. He knocked her to the ground in one swift movement, egg flying across the kitchen. And, just like a fuckin' comedy, in came the boyfriend, bounding in like a loyal guard dog before slipping on said scrambled egg, causing Silas to begin howling with laughter. "This is a fuckin' joke." He snorted, then bringing the pan down onto his head and knocking him out instantaneously.

Quickly, through his amused chortling, he turned to look over at Luka, handing over a knife he found on the counter to him before saying, "Wait till the douche bag wakes up and then you can have your fun. She's yours, he's mine." And with that, he wandered over to the man, dragging his unconscious body across into the living room and propping him up onto a wooden chair. And with that, he got to work, taping him down so that he had no chance of escaping. Kinky.
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2019, 10:07:07 PM »
luka fox.
ever since luka could remember - or at least, as far back as he cared to remember - everything had always been done a set, certain way. he’d told himself that he could never let emotions tie him down again. humans were unreliable creatures, with no certain rhyme or rhythm to them. they did things not for logical reasoning, but because their heart, or morals, told them to do so. it was the most confusing thing, and luka knew he couldn’t allow himself to get wrapped up in those sorts of feelings again. he’d made that mistake when he was a child, and hadn’t known any better. now, luka knew better. he knew what a waste emotions were.

however, the longer he stuck around silas, the more he began to realize why humans wasted their time with emotions.

it wasn’t like he experienced those emotions wholeheartedly, though. sometimes he caught just a fleeting feeling, and it would baffle him for a few minutes as he tried to identify the barrage of emotions -- joy, content… happiness? luka wasn’t entirely sure, but the closer he got to it, the more he tried to push it away. nothing would be worth the risk that came with emotions. that… and it was a struggle for luka to understand emotion. there was a certain feeling that had unhinged itself long ago in his mind, caused a detachment. there was no doubt in his mind that if he pursued these feelings, pursued who he believed caused these emotions, he’d utterly fail that person. it was still nice, though - even while he wouldn’t admit it - to feel just a hint of normalcy.

strolling along beside silas, his gaze wandered to the man who looked like he was going to have a mild seizure-- “are you good?” … oh. no. he was just excited. it was a real bummer that the natural blonde hadn’t cared to fill him in on the plan, but there was something about it that made it more thrilling. he’d ruined everything for silas the night before; perhaps tonight he could take it a little easier on him. something in him said that there was a slim chance that would actually happen, but letting sy at least buy into that little fantasy didn’t hurt any. … however, part of him thought, seeing silas so excited… maybe it wouldn’t hurt for him to actually follow sy’s command.

god, he hated that he even thought that.

as sy scaled the garden wall, he helped give the shorter man a bit of a boost to help him on his way before following suit. “okay, when we get into the kitchen, find a knife. i’ll let you have your fun tonight.” and something about that was mildly appreciated. “i always find a way to have a fun time, don’t i?” it seemed like sy was slowly started to integrate luka into the plan, rather than leaving him to do the less enjoyable part. if he himself had a heart, he’d say the act was heartwarming-- instead, he’d say it was a small, nice gesture that didn’t go unnoticed. the other man probably figured giving the bleach blonde a more fun part would make him less likely to veer off course. … smart move.

everything seemed to happen so fast once they were in the kitchen. it had just- been so easy. part of him couldn’t help admiring silas’s work as he nailed the two people in the head with the frying pan. delicious. his arms crossed over his chest as he watched, only lifting his gaze from the unconscious woman on the ground once silas handed him a knife. “ooh. sounds like a fun night.” and for once, he wasn’t mimicking silas’s sarcastic tone- it was genuinely going to be a great night. for luka and silas, at least. he waited for silas to drag the man into the living room before he dragged the woman after. taking the duct tape once sy was done with his project, he settled for taping the woman’s hands behind her back, her legs together, and a few strips over her lips to keep her mouth shut. nothing was better than deliciously muffled screams.

and then she woke up, stirred, and those terrified cries were like music to his ears. his hands itched with anticipation- but one quick glance over his shoulder to see the man still unconscious made him quietly grumble to himself. he’d never really had the most patience… especially when his victim was sobbing uncontrollably on the floor in the fetal position…  so, when the man began to stir, he was more than ready to grab the woman roughly by her hand and force her to sit upright. she screamed as he hair was pulled, and it was enough for him to chuckle darkly. “oh, don’t look so scared,” he uttered, drawing the flat side of the knife against the side of her face. “it’s such an ugly look for you- but don’t worry. i’ll have you looking so beautiful when i’m done with you.” for a moment, he studied her face, harshly grabbing her by the cheeks, her tears catching on his fingertips. “where should we start? what does your lover think?”

he turned to glance back at the man, who seemed to be in his own form of mental agony at the thought of watching his lover die. “what, her breasts?” one quick movement, and the knife was plunging into the woman’s chest, a scream of agony passing her lips, caught in the tape. “shallow.” and with that, he’d went to work with making this woman beautiful. etching a smile across her face, lovely stab wounds into her abdomen and chest. cut off a few fingers or two. perfect. he didn't stop until he was dripping in blood, hands caked in it. breathing hard, hands shaking from adrenaline, he dropped the knife and stepped back to admire his work.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:57:54 AM by elysian. »

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2019, 09:57:54 AM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas furrowed his brows as he glanced over towards Luka. Luka? Asking if Silas was good? What the hell happened to the real Luka? This one obviously was malfunctioning; normal Luka didn't seem to ever give a shit about Silas. "Fuck yeah." He announced before he looked ahead once again, a light bounce in this enthusiastic step. "We're about to kill two birds with one stone - of course I feel great." And, that was the most Silas would give away... For now. After all, this doofus didn't seem to understand what it meant to follow Silas' fuckin' orders and so, if Luka was inept enough to be able to fail that, then he'd simply have to wait till the murder was about to happen before Silas would announce the plan.

Perhaps Luka preferred it this way, though... Being so impulsive.

As the pair of them got into the garden, Silas was eager to stalk towards the back door after giving Luka his surprise: He could have freedom in however he killed the woman. In fact, the gorier the better. And, Silas knew exactly that that was how Luka liked it done. Bloody and gory as hell its-fuckin-self. "Oh, I know, Doll." Silas scoffed to himself, taking a brief moment to peer over towards the blond. All part of his big ol' game plan; make Luka think he's in control of the murder so that Silas could actually have things done his way. Well, that was what he was thinking. Subconsciously, it was simply him realizing that he really couldn't rule with an iron fist when it came to Luka.

Once they arrived in the kitchen, everything was a blur. And, before Silas knew it, there were two unconscious bodies on the floor. If he was honest, he was a fuckin' genius for figuring that one out so fast. After all, he didn't exactly plan to knock the pair of them out with a hot frying pan; that just sort of... Happened. C'mon Luka, give Silas kudos for at least managing to partly wing a murder. His lips curled into a devious smile as Luka took the knife from his hands, eyes lighting up with an enthusiasm only seen in children. Like... A kid who just got their first bicycle kind of thing.

Next, he dragged the unconscious man's body across into the living room, choosing to slump his body on a chair before he taped him down tightly. He was going to have to stay very still so that he could watch as his pretty whore of a girlfriend get stabbed to death by the wonderful Luka. Silas then chose to toss the roll of tape over to Luka and watch as the other man did the very same with the woman. Yummy, this was a fantastic set up for a fantastic murder.

When the woman began to stir awake again, the corners of his lips twitched at the muffled screams she began to bellow out. "Oh shut your fat gob, lady." Silas growled before he began to cackle, wandering over towards her before tipping her chin up with his hand so that she'd have to look up at him. He began to grin a toothy grin. She was sobbing. He wiped a tear away with his pointing finger, staring down at her intensely before uttering in a hushed breath, "The biggest mistake of your life was letting that man-whore over there waltz in and shit all over your parade. This is the price you pay for being such a dumb bitch." And with that, he stood up and wandered back over to the unconscious man, wanting to chuckle at the woman's choked cries.

"Damn, must've hit this guy hard." Silas pointed out, poking at his face before smirking and flitting his gaze over to Luka. Finally, the man began to wake up (about fucking time - Silas was dying with anticipation) and Silas began to flick at the man's face until he heard a groan. Perfect, he was awake. Lets get the ball rollin' then, honey bunch. "Hey psycho." Silas hummed calmly as the man looked up at his killer before beginning to thrash around in the chair. "That's no good. Save the thrashing about for when I burn you alive. For now, lets sit and watch the show!" He stalked to behind the man's chair as he stilled, grabbing the man by both side's of the head to force him to watch his girlfriend.

"We don't like infidelity in the Overton household. You made my sister cry, and that isn't acceptable." Silas' hands slipped from the man's hair down to grabbing roughly on his ears to make sure he wouldn't move a muscle. "Plus, this bitch had the audacity to tell my sister that she was fuckin' my sister's fiance? Oh, that's no good. Snitches get stitches, baby." And with that, he watched as Luka pulled the woman up by the hair, the man shouting inaudibly as he panicked. Silas wanted to smile at Luka. God dammit. He was proud of that dumb shit.

Eye's darkened as he zoned in on the woman, waiting, hoping for her death to be as agonizing as possible. These two people deserved the mightiest form of anguish and so Silas and Luka would rip them to shreds. The knife plunged into her then, the man thrashing about in a blind panic again before squeezing his eyes shut. And so, Silas snapped. "Open those FUCKIN' eyes of yours, else I'll CUT your eyelids out of your ugly face." He twisted the man's ears roughly, his eyes springing open and having no choice but to watch his lover turned into a dismembered slab of bloodied meat. 

And then, Luka stepped back to admire his work. A job well done, Silas would say. And so, Silas screwed the cap off of the bottle of vodka, gulping a sip of it before shriveling his face up at the intense pain searing down his throat. "Shit." He mumbled to himself, going still for a moment before turning on the man, pouring the bottle of vodka all over him. Of course, Silas was sure to get vodka in the man's eyes, rendering him temporarily blinded enough to not even see as Silas then flicked a lit match onto his lap. The man's body burst into flames, screeching inhumanly through the tape as he threw his body about in torment. "You. Will. Burn." Silas growled for good measure, pausing for one moment to watch with pleasure before he turned to face Luka for silent acknowledgement of his good work.
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2019, 11:55:24 AM »
luka fox
a
to think that silas thought luka had asked because he’d cared, not because of the inconvenience it would be to drag this man back home if he suffered a stroke of any kind. still, he’d let the other made what he wanted from the simple question. of course silas was fine. silas as absolutely over the moon, ready to kill. something about the sight of the blond so excited made his lips threaten to twitch. why? he pondered it briefly, wondering how someone else’s excitement could possibly make him feel the same way. emotions were contagious, he supposed. or perhaps there was an underlying reason to it that he couldn’t bring himself to delve into. the cogs working in his mind steered him down a different path, away from the path of emotion and towards the path of reason.

the waiting game was the worst part of the entire murder. hearing his next victim screaming, knowing full-well that he couldn’t even touch her until her partner was awake, was absolute torture. his hands trembled slightly from anticipation, itching, begging for the kill. he was surprised he’d managed to say anything before he massacred the woman in front of her partner. how delicious. his eyes took in the mangled corpse that was left in his wake, bleeding out profusely on the floor. tilting his head, he absently brought a bloody hand up to his cheek as he admired the work. what a beautiful kill… he knew that he would never forget such an amazing high as what he’d just experienced.

he supposed he had to give silas some credit for this burst of adrenaline. after all, the waiting game - while it had been absolutely torturous at the time - built up the need for him to kill this poor victim. he owed it to silas, reasonably. god, it slightly hurt him to even think about boosting the other’s ego- but something about it brought such a swell of pride in his chest. again, how odd it was to have this satisfaction stirring in his chest for the success of someone else.

the sound of flames erupting behind him caused him to turn, watching the man start to burn alive. he’d never messed with fire, before, never got to see someone burn in such a delicious, untamed manner. the shrieks were unlike anything he’d ever heard. damn. his gaze wandered to silas, the man’s figure outlined so perfectly from its position in front of the flames. something about the sight was so simple, yet beautiful in its simplicity. silas looked beautiful. the statement that had suddenly came to mind threw him off-kilter, and for a minute he thought he was going to completely short-circuit. everything in him felt absolutely off balance as he went into motion.  he found himself take steps closer to silas, to feel a closeness that he was suddenly, randomly yearning for  - and then silas turned around.

and when silas turned around, luka realized that they were close. too close.

his first instinct was to step away- however, there was something in him that completely disregarded that first instinct. in fact, some desire overrode everything that he would’ve normally done, and actually made him want to do the complete opposite. it made him want to act out of complete impulse, nothing more, nothing less. the bleach blond had never been the best with emotions, and it wasn’t exactly like him to act out of impulse. impulsive actions were dangerous. impulsive actions were what made him close the distance between him and silas, made him grab the other, hand pressed against the small of his back so he couldn’t follow his own instinct to step further away. it brought them both even closer together, and for a moment, luka wondered what exactly he was doing.

when had his heart ever pounded this hard in his chest while he wasn’t murdering someone? his heart usually felt dormant in every sense of the word, only truly coming alive when he was killing the heart’s of others. now, though, something in this moment twisted at his heart, caused such an uncomfortable feeling in his chest... his gaze searched the other’s, bringing his free hand up to cup silas’s face, imprinting a bloody hand-print in its wake. and the moment only lasted a few seconds before everything just-- melted. all sense of reason, all rational thoughts were thrown out the window and replaced with a reckless, impulsive feeling of passion as he suddenly leaned closer into silas and--

their lips crashed together in the most perfect of ways. so many emotions stirred within him, and luka… honestly loved the chaos that was brewing inside of him. he lived for chaos, lived for the dangerous twist in his heart. lived for the way silas’s lips felt against his own, drowning out and dulling all other senses. there was something so beautiful in the chaos.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2019, 01:53:41 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

The game was over in moments. Within only several minutes, there was a mangled corpse on the ground and a helpless man screeching for his life as he got scorched from the outside in. His screams were quick to die down though. Quieter... Quieter... Silence. Silas was a known pyromaniac. In fact, the only crime he'd ever gotten into trouble for was an arson attack on his ex's car when he was still a teenager. Groovy, right? From metal to flesh, it was a glorious evolution. He had to admit though... Burning a car up smelled a whole lot more pleasant than burning the man alive. But, as he flicked the match over towards the man, the thrill of the murder ignited a flame within Silas, a sense of fervor bubbling within. Eyes glistened as he turned his head to peer over at Luka and - damn - Silas was proud of himself. And, Luka seemed proud of him, too.

And, Luka seemed to be stood a little bit too close for Silas.

The scraggly blond haired man didn't have much time to acknowledge this, for his eyebrows knitted with puzzlement as they exchanged glances, Silas' shoulders slumping as he relaxed in the presence of his partner-in-crime. It was amusing, actually, how Silas just had to begin to admit how oddly soothing it was to have Luka so close. He'd grown fond of Luka over the months, as much as he despised to admit it, and in fact it began to feel a little bit strange when he wasn't in the company of the strange platinum boy. He swallowed hard, eyes quickly flitting from Luka's eyes, down to his lips, and then back to his eyes again as he stood, awe-struck by the killer. Something told him to take a step back, or to push Luka away or something. 'Get the fuck out of my personal space, Punk' kind of deal. But Silas was still. He wanted to see what would happen.

Though, God forbid he admit a tiny fraction of him hoped for a particular something to happen... Before he could withdraw his mind from its far places, a hand was pressed against the small of his back, bringing him closer to the other man. And, Silas wouldn't resist Luka's next move. He knew that he shouldn't be doing this, shouldn't be allowing himself to feel this way for Luka, but something told him to swat aside the feeling for a minute. In that very moment, they were just two boys trying to figure everything out. They weren't killers. They weren't outcasts. They just wanted to feel something. Feel a glimmer of normality. He'd felt nothing but bitterness and rage for so long. So, so long. The brief moment of... affection, that he felt in this very moment made his heart tremble with the unfamiliar sensation. For the first time in a very long time, he didn't want to flinch away from the positive sensation. He wanted to embrace it.

A bloodied hand was pressed against his cheek, and Silas' features softened at the touch. The feeling of bewilderment kept him frozen, and the brief sensation of adoration enticed him into the touch, warm hues of his dark gaze wandering the other's lips. Waiting. Hoping. He had no sense in the very moment, because rational Silas would have punched Luka in the gut by now. But, Silas couldn't move from his spot, eyelids creeping shut as he felt the two of them slowly beginning to close the gap between them. He'd lost all rationality, body craving the smallest sign of reality. The tiniest hint of normality in the mad world that the both of them shared. This would be a fleeting moment, but a moment that Silas needed. Sometimes, every once in a while, he'd have to remind himself that they were just human.

And then, his heart felt as if it would burst. Eventually plunging into a messy kiss, Silas squeezed his eyes tightly shut, heart hammering away at his chest more than any murder could do to him. For that moment, he didn't want to think about anything more than the kiss, fueled with turbulence and disorder - it was almost funny just how calm he was being about it. A hand hesitantly wobbled as he raised it, carding his fingers through the back of Luka's hair as a mindless gesture, sinking longingly into the passionate kiss. And then, the hand tightened into a gentle fist. Rationality was bound to return any moment now. Silas ripped his lips away from the powerful kiss suddenly, giving the platinum blond man a sharp shove away as he gawked in awe. Lips were parted, catching his breath as his gaze was fixated on the man. "Prick." He finally announced quietly, lowering his gaze quickly and wiping the saliva away from his lips with the sleeve on his shirt before gesturing towards the growing fire dismissively. He'd not speak about what just happened.

"We should head off before the fire department get here."
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2019, 03:41:25 PM »
luka fox
a
luka didn’t do emotions. emotions were more dangerous than anything luka could possibly find on the streets. and luka was well aware of the dangers that feelings caused. it was why he had distanced himself from all things that could cause feeling. it was why he’d broken pieces of himself long ago; with the hopes that he would never wrap his head around sentiments and other things that reality tried to poison him with during his childhood. emotions caused weakness, and then struck you down when you were at your lowest. emotions weren’t worth what they costed. so luka liked to remain broken for the rest of his life if he had a choice in it. humans threw those sentiments and feelings carelessly about; luka, on the other hand, would throw them out the window, not even sparing a glance at the world he once knew. he’d distance himself from reality, and from others who could risk giving him that brief glimpse of the real world-- because he didn’t understand the world, he never would. 

something about silas’s lips against his, though, made him wonder if the real world was truly all that bad. something about silas evoked such a powerful, disgusting feeling-- and while luka wasn’t terribly fond of the emotions, while he didn’t even understand what they were, he had come to realize that… maybe he did somewhat like the feeling. it made him-- feel alive. or. no. it made him more aware that he was living. it was hard to put himself in the same category as ‘human.’ he knew he had a heart beat and a pulse like everyone else- but this moment made him feel everything that made him alive so much stronger. his heartbeat felt strong, his pulse was quick. it made him feel like he was more human than machine, after all, despite what he had been told and been telling himself all along.

silas’s hands tangled in his hair- and how long had it been since luka had actually enjoyed someone’s touch? how long had it been?

though, these kinds of realizations never quite lasted long enough to impact the bleach blond. he was shoved away moments later, left staring at silas as his mind scrambled to piece together what had just happened, and what he should do following- though it seemed like silas was one step ahead. refusing to acknowledge what happened. huh. that wasn’t the best decision, but he supposed it would have to do. part of him wanted to reach to him- the most human part of him wished that he actually would. but something stopped him from doing anything in that moment. he gazed over at the burning corpse and all of the other parts of the house that had caught fire. he gave a curt nod before he turned and together with silas fled the scene. perhaps it was for the best that they didn’t talk about what they had just done. luka didn’t want to talk about it, either. it had been a slip-up, a brief glimpse into luka’s most human parts of self-- and the bleach blond didn’t want to give it all to silas. he didn’t want to hand any piece of him out to anyone. it was dangerous, and pointless.

as they crept through the shadows back to silas’s place, he couldn’t help but risk a glance over to silas, taking in the bloodied hand print on the other’s cheek. “your cheek,” he pointed out matter-of-factly before he turned his gaze away. “you look like you were mauled.” odd, how much that symbolized everything luka couldn’t quite put to words-- like it or not, sy was imprinted in that moment, silently claimed by the bleach blond. he wasn’t going to speak of his fondness for the other, but it was still there nonetheless-- much like the bloodied handprint. and, wow, how delicious silas looked covered in blood… he wanted to make some quip about how godawful the other looked with that hand print, but talking about the bloodied print would mean acknowledging that he had been the one to touch him, and luka wasn’t ready for that, he couldn’t.

upon reaching silas’s house, luka settled for stepping over to the bathroom to wash up. while silas’s part of the job hadn’t been as bloody, luka was absolutely caked in blood. sure, he’d tracked some of that onto silas, but-- things happened. he sauntered into silas’s bedroom, and made himself at home on the other man’s bed. “come here.” as much as the other wanted to avoid him, luka was pretty hard to avoid-- especially when he was locked on target.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2019, 03:33:21 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas did not want to talk about what had happened. If he was truly honest, this asshole didn't even know what to say to Luka if the conversation was ever brought up. After all, the last thing he possibly could have ever imagined to happen between the pair of them was for one of them to kiss the other. Hell, Silas thought Luka was more likely to kill Silas rather than kiss him. The two words were so similar, maybe they got lost in translation in Luka's psychotic mind, huh? Yet, something still sent his heart racing a mile a minute, and Silas wasn't sure whether it was from the thrill of the kill or if it was from the thrill of the kiss. Hmph... Never did he think this would ever happen between the two men.

They were silent as they stalked back home like two leopards in the night. Well, Silas wanted silence, peaceful reflection of their previous prey and to hear out for oncoming sirens from firetrucks wooshing passed them. If only the firefighters saw the state of the two men - perhaps that would make them prime suspects for this oddly suspicious arson attack. Silas was calm, though, as he doubted anybody would bat an eyelid at two pretty faces walking by quietly. But, in the shadows as they walked, Luka began to speak again. Silas rolled his eyes, hastily shoving his hands into his pockets as he trudged onward. "Yeah?" He questioned aloofly, unsure what the comment had meant. But, yes, he had a hand print on his cheek - at first Silas had assumed perhaps his face was sooty from the smoke, until Luka mentioned the word 'maul'. Blood. For a split second he didn't know where the blood would've come from, considering Luka had been the one who created the bloody mess. And then, it was quick to dawn on him.

Luka had cupped his bloodied hand on Silas' cheek. For the strangest fuckin' reason, he immediately felt his heart pick up speed, this unfamiliar twisting feeling in his belly. But, the sensation wasn't purely unwanted, just... Weird. Butterflies in his stomach over Luka? Silas never thought he'd live to see the day. He chose not to continue conversation as he turned onto his street, making his way back to his house. Upon briefly looking at the shattered window, he swung the door open and wandered back into the house. "Remind me to call my brother tomorrow." He uttered quietly, ruffling his hair as he went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of juice. Silas' dark eyes subtly following as the man caked in blood retreated into the bathroom; probably to clean up, Silas thought.

He downed the drink, releasing a deep sigh afterwards. Fucking hell... What an eventful evening. He leaned on the counter, looking out the window for several moments, before he eventually turned to wander into his bedroom. There, he changed out of the clothes that smelled like a bonfire, pulling a clean shirt over his bare chest and, in his boxers, he grabbed his laundry and tossed it in the corner of his bedroom, a pile of clothing growing like some moldy castle. He turned around to see Luka walking over and making himself comfortable on Silas' bed, the shorter man sighing gently and hesitating before wandering over to the bedside next to Luka and taking a seat. "What's it now?" He asked, eyes peering over, unaware of Luka's intentions. Perhaps things would be different thing time. Perhaps.
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2019, 10:11:07 PM »
luka fox
a
luka didn’t want to talk about what had happened, either. it wasn’t like talking to silas about the situation would help him find the answers he was looking for. no, luka had decided that he would have to go and do his own research for this one. like always, the blonde was on his own for this. if he brought silas into the equation, then that would only make the research even harder to figure out. god, and luka thought he was confusing; he didn’t even want to imagine what was going on in silas’s head half the time. either that or there was merely tv static in the man’s head, a silence and emptiness… that was more plausible, he supposed. but - urgh, that was besides the point. why was he always talking about silas, anyway?

he was tempted to make a quip when silas had uttered something about reminding him to call his brother tomorrow to deal with the window situation-- any other time of the day and he would’ve probably said something snide and witty. however, today was different. oh, only because he had kissed sy, and that hand print was so beautifully fitting on the other man’s cheek.. he chose to stroll away before he could stare any longer, wanting to get the blood off before it stained his skin and became even harder to get off than it already was. blood was beautiful, delicious, and all that and more, but realistically, luka kind of knew better than to get it all over silas’s furniture. he’d already destroyed a few parts of the house - the window, and the wall where his knife had plunged into - and he wasn’t going to add another thing to the list. especially since he was plopped on silas’s bed, waiting for him to finally come back around.

plopped down next to him, silas’s presence felt - incredibly more unnerving. even more than usual. but like luka said, he had to do his own research for this one. he didn’t want silas as a partner in this experiment, but as a… test subject]. yes. eyes peered over at him, and light blue eyes peered back - and luka decided he might as well just plunge into it. leaning over, he pressed their lips together again, this time something just feeling a little bit… different. that was the only way he could really describe it. there wasn’t the heat of a man burning alive in the background, no blood covering him, no high from a recent kill. it was just two people, having a rather intimate, vulnerable moment-- and it brought such a bad taste to luka’s mouth to even think about being vulnerable.

he pulled back a while after, eyes searching silas’s for a moment before simply humming a short, “hm.” that hadn’t quite gone how luka had expected. then again, luka couldn’t really piece together what he was trying to think. “the other kiss was better.” that was what he shortly said before scooting further back on the bed so he could sprawl out, as if the observation really wasn’t that big of a deal. was the other kiss really much better, though? perhaps he’d mistaken the thrill of the kill for the thrill of a kiss. perhaps he was all mixed up. or, that first kiss could’ve been a fluke. he couldn’t quite decide, but he could admit.. maybe having his lips against silas’s wasn’t the worst thing in the world, after all.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2019, 08:13:21 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Silas lowered his weight onto the mattress as he sat down beside Luka, puzzled and might he even say slightly cautious of what Luka had called him over for. After all, Silas was admittedly still... Well... Fuckin' shocked to fuck the hell. Silas thought Luka would suck some dead guy's damn fingers before ever thinking of placing his lips over Silas' mouth. He turned his head to peer over at Luka, visibly unconvinced that anything going through Luka's mind in that moment was anything short of a bad idea. But, lets be honest, when did Luka ever come up with a good idea? He was a damn loony - there's a reason why they lock these ones up. Silas wanted to claim that he'd seen this coming, but of fucking course he didn't. How could he?

Luka leaned in, crashing his lips against Silas' once more. Silas hesitated - what was Luka hoping to achieve here? But - God forbid dipshit over here ever found out - but Silas actually sort of liked the feeling of Luka's lips against his. Something felt so feral, so dangerous, kissing a man who could kill in cold blood with a smirk plastered on his lips. And so, Silas naturally reciprocated this time, slowly moving his chapped lips against Luka's and hesitantly raising his one hand to brush across his cheek. He sunk into the kiss, eyes having fluttered shut, very subtly shuffling closer to Luka, and then-

And then, Luka pulled away.

Silas stared at the man in front of him, lips parted with puzzlement, before all Luka could give was a dismissive hum. The disheveled man was quick to snap his hand back to himself defensively, eyebrows furrowing with confusion. And then, "The other kiss was better." "Are you fucking kidding me?!" He gawked, glaring at the platinum blond for a moment, eyes raging, before they rolled instead. "Yep. You know what? Doesn't even matter. Yeah, whatever. Who the fuck even cares." He suddenly growled, standing up and trudging over to his side of the bed grumpily... Did he just say his side of the bed? Fucking hell; Luka was seriously taking over Silas' life.

Anyways. Silas plopped himself onto the bed sulkily, covering himself in the duvet as he lay back and rolled on his side, ready to go to bed and definitely ignore Luka. After all, Silas would bitch slap himself if he had to admit that he was actually slightly the teeny tiniest bit butthurt that Luka could say such a thing to his face. And also partly peeved that the kiss didn't last longer. That really sucked. He hated to admit that Luka was actually a damn good kisser for a serial killer. Silas didn't tend to fantasize about that sort of shit, but he supposed that it was never too late to start. But, as for now, he was supposed to be annoyed that Luka could be so insensitive. What was he expecting though? Luka wasn't human. Silas huffed a breath, eyes sinking shut, before mumbling, "It's bedtime, you silly dick. Go sleep outside for all I care."
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2019, 02:57:49 PM »
luka fox
a
luka didn’t get why silas was acting that way. the anger, he supposed, should’ve been expect from him. silas always appeared frustrated about one thing or another; someone making a simple observation should’ve been a good thing, while silas was treating it like it was the end of the world. this, luka decided - as he stared, unfazed, at the fuming man - was why silas couldn’t be his assistant with this experiment. merely the test subject. humans were too sensitive to external stimulus. it shook their entire core. if silas saw the world the way luka did-- maybe this would’ve been an open-shut case.

observations: test subject kissed back, brushed hand against researcher’s cheek.
researcher didn’t hate it.
possibly buy test subject chapstick?

his gaze followed silas, watched him like a hawk as the man plopped onto bed, covered himself up and faced away from him. his expression was relatively stoic, though his mind was definitely a completely different story. what did this mean? luka couldn’t remember somebody acting in such a way to what he’d said. silas had said that he didn’t care, that it didn’t even matter, yet his body language was saying the exact opposite. god, humans were so confusing. he stared at silas’s back for a good couple of moments, as if waiting and anticipating for something else to happen. surely, silas would explain what was going on. pause... nothing. slightly longer pause..... still nothing.

then, it hit him. silas was hurt by the remark he’d made about the kiss. he felt insulted. possibly less-than? he wasn’t sure. only thing he was sure about was that silas was hurt by luka calling the first kiss better. everything made so much sense, now. the only problem was that the blonde didn’t know how to step forward with this. surely, the right thing would be to apologize - but luka didn’t feel any remorse for his actions, so why would he apologize?

he knew silas had told him to go sleep outside, for all he cared. luka, though, settled for settling down on the other side of the bed, laying on his back. he intertwined his fingers together on his stomach as he stared up at the ceiling. he stared up at the ceiling for a few moments before he eventually said, “...i never said it'd been bad.” there. luka didn’t have the ability to feel remorse for anything he had done, but he at least had the ability to swiftly point out that silas was, of course, incorrect. the bleach blonde had never told silas the kiss had been bad, just that it paled in comparison to that first kiss.

closing his eyes, he laid his hands down at his sides. while it appeared like silas wanted nothing to do with the rest of this test, it only encouraged luka to look more into it. and, even though he hadn’t voiced any interest in silas out loud, he felt like it spoke volumes when the hand closest to silas gently toyed with the fabric of his shirt...

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2019, 01:27:14 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

CLINK!

An empty can of cider landed on the ground after being lobbed towards Luka, Silas lounging with his feet kicked up on the sofa. "Hey asshole." He muttered, though words couldn't be farther from vile. Instead, humor laced his voice, a cocky grin riddling his lips as he watched over towards his partner. "It's five to eight. Deran Benson'll be on in a bit. Y'know what that means?" He wagged his brows, pulling out his mobile phone and waving it in the air before tossing it across the room for Luka to catch.

"Since you're the asshole - not me - I'm kind enough to let you be the first to start texting into the radio station. I did it for like a whole hour yesterday, you lazy shit." He chortled before lounging back, listening to the radio humming on in the background. They'd been at it for over a week, and Benson still hadn't played the song they'd been anonymously texting to him. Probably because at this time of night, Benson wanted to play shitty house music and remixes that made Silas grimace, not a creepy, whistling tune.

He hated to admit it, but these mind games he could play alongside Luka were actually really fun. He enjoyed Luka's company, even though the man was a complete psycho. But, the more he spent time alongside this machine, the more Silas began to discover their grave similarities. Silas too was dark and uninterested in menial life. Only violent thoughts plagued his mind, the thoughts controlled by anger issues and the desire for control. Thoughts of stabbing people in the throat to pay for all the mean things they'd say. Benson was no exception - Silas thought that he was a cocky dick whose strong opinion really didn't ever make the world a better place. Instead, all it did was rile people up; people would thank Silas for ending this man's self-absorbed life.

He smirked at the thought.

If only people knew that he and Luka would be the ones to end Deran Benson's miserable existence.

// eep sorry for yeeting away from this for so long smh
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.