Author Topic: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound  (Read 2007 times)

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [p]ut your hands in the air and don't make a sound
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2019, 11:32:48 AM »

CALL ME CALLOUSED, CALL ME COLD
YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD
CALL ME COCKY, WATCH YOUR TONE
YOU BETTER LOVE ME, 'CAUSE YOU'RE JUST A CLONE
~ copycat by billie eilish

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

Eyes cracked open unwillingly, sunlight filtering through the blinds of his bedroom and illuminating across his face. Groaning to himself groggily, Silas stretched out, eyelids still heavy and unwilling to cooperate with him... But that was until he began to notice the weight on his legs. Snapping his eyes open finally, he was most definitely not used to company in his home, let alone his bedroom, and so the feeling of warmth beside him was foreign. What. On. Hell. The. Fuck? Silas pulled a face, sneering with confusion as he peered down to find Luka curled up beside him, head resting on his thigh.

Usually, in this sort of situation (not that it had ever happened to Silas before, mind you) Silas would've more than likely have whooped Luka's sorry ass for tryna act like some snuggle bunny freak. After all, Silas didn't want to like Luka and this was not helping his case. He was still, tired eyes curiously staring down at Luka's sleeping face, wondering how the fuck this was the most peaceful he'd ever seen Luka. Maybe Silas kind of liked this feeling; Luka couldn't talk back to him when he was asleep. Plus... He was sweet. It was one thing that Silas had always said right from the start which he could never deny. Luka had a pretty face. Silas knew that, and Luka knew that.

Silas hated that he liked him.

"Rise and shine, dipshit." Silas betrayed his heart as he bounced his thigh, beginning to realize the pins and needles sensation that was slowly beginning to become apparent in his leg. "Slumber party's over." He added, sitting up before flicking at Luka's face nonchalantly. He wanted to sound mean, but how could he possibly be nasty when this day was going to be his favorite day yet? He'd planned the best murder to date - That called for celebration. Hell, that called for party poppers, fuckin' fireworks and cake... Oh, and a DJ - that would be one hell of a celebration. But instead, all he would have was the satisfaction of correcting the wrongs of a man who thought he could really fuck with his family.

"We're gonna run some errands today; hmm what's the time?" He uttered, leaning over to check his phone before laughing to himself. "Shittin' fuck, it's already the afternoon. We need to buy some alcohol. And some black tape... I want tonight to get a little messy, I know you'll love that; c'mon, up you get doll." He patted Luka's cheek twice before dragging himself out of bed, pulling dirty clothing over his scrawny body before striding into the bathroom. He glanced in the mirror, grimacing at his bedhead before attempting to ruffle his hair to straighten it out. Well, at least there was an attempt. He sighed, wiping sleep out of his eyes before wandering back out into the bedroom. "We're leaving in ten."
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TIME?
CAN YOU STOP THE PAIN?

—— INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• call me ely
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2019, 01:25:41 PM »
luka fox.
i want blood, guts, and chocolate cake
silas’s thigh made for a great pillow. that was a surprising fact to the bleach blonde; the other man was so skinny - skin and bones, really - he figured his thigh would’ve been beyond uncomfortable. though, sprawled across the other’s bed, head on his thigh… admittedly, it definitely beat crashing on the couch any day of the week. maybe he needed to pass out on the other’s bed more often. huh. sy should’ve felt grateful. it wasn’t often that luka let anyone near him while he slept. it was probably the most vulnerable position he could ever find himself in. but, with silas, he admittedly hadn’t even thought twice before he’d drifted to sleep.

that was, until the brat had the nerve to bounce his thigh. he squeezed his eyes shut, body jolting awake while his mind stubbornly refused to do the same. “what did i say about waking me up?” he mumbled, voice groggy with sleep. consider silas gutted, he guessed. then his next victim had the nerve to flick at his face. he cracked an eye open, just enough to find his target, before slapping the hand away viciously. well. as viciously as someone who’d been awake for ten seconds could be. it had been a rather lazy, half-hearted attack, but that was all he really had on him at that moment.

for a moment, he wondered how long he could get away with staying where he was- two pats on the cheek, and then his makeshift pillow moving out from under him was the only answer to the question that he needed. with silas gone, he took it upon himself to sprawl out across the bed. “i don’t really drink. but knowing you, you’d probably drink the entire case yourself,” he decided to say, watching silas wander around his room before finally deciding to get up. stretching his arms above his head, he wandered out of sy’s bedroom in search of clothes for himself. he’d kind of been going out to buy himself clothes - with silas’s money he’d find around the house or, if desperate, from his wallet -  the last couple of days. though, since they were leaving in ten, throwing on clothes from a few days prior didn’t seem like the worst decision.

after throwing on clothes, and running his fingers through his hair to smooth it out, he sauntered back to silas’s room. learning against the doorframe, he crossed his arms over his chest and watched the other. “what’re you so excited about?” though, he figured silas telling him his plans ever again were ultimately thrown out the window after last night’s fiasco. alcohol and black tape. the two still had yet to correlate. though he wouldn’t admit it, part of him knew that whatever the plan was, silas had yet to really fail him with making it absolutely thrilling.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2019, 02:16:35 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

And... There we go. A threat to start the morning off nicely. Silas huffed through his nose, his lips curling into an amused smile at Luka's annoyance. "Oh yeah... I forgot. Man, I'm gutted." He sarcastically played on the words, though it was evident that it was purely a jovial bite Luka's way. After all, dipshit over here hadn't been bothering Silas as much recently. God, apart from yesterday. The little shit... For some reason, though, Silas didn't feel like holding much of a grudge which, for the unknowing platinum blond, was fantastic fuckin' news. Otherwise, it would've been Silas doing the gutting.

He began to laugh as his hand was smacked away by Luka. Oh, did he love the idea of winding the other man up. The power he felt over Luka's reactions was... Well, it was addictive, really. And so, he'd continue to frustrate the hell out of Luka whenever he felt like it. He'd wandered to the other side of the bedroom, twisting the blinds open and squinting at the sudden influx of light as Luka spoke. Hm. Silas looked over his shoulder back towards the blond and sneered at the comment before replying, "You're not wrong technically, but I don't think that I'll be drinking that much tonight. I've got it saved for better purposes."

And with that, he was quick to get ready, pausing as he heard Luka begin to speak again. Eyes flitted over to the man stood in the doorway, squinting over at him very slightly. "I'm excited to prove that two wrongs do make a fucking right." And then, he squeezed passed the taller man, waltzing over to pick up his car keys. "Lets go." He climbed into the beat-up car, starting the ignition before beginning to drive to a grocery store. He was silent for some minutes, listening to his favorite music playlist, before he finally said, "I think you'll like this one tonight... If you don't fuck it up." Pulling out of a junction, he turned to the right, the grocery in distant sight. "He screwed my sister over. Left her for the bitch he's with now. Nasty breakup. He hurt my sister... So I will burn the heart out of him... I don't expect you to understand. Don't expect you're very knowledgeable in the 'romance' department, hm?"

He parked his car, climbing out and strolling into the grocery store. "Right. Tape and the cheapest vodka you can find." He began to pace up and down aisles, picking up exactly what he wanted before going to pay. Grinning over at Luka, he released a breath before announcing, "Tonight... You're gonna love me."
CAN YOU STOP THE PAIN?

—— INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• call me ely
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
luka fox.
the other’s sarcastic, good-humored remark was enough for the blonde to slump, giving up on his previous threat. “you look the part.” it was a half-hearted bite the other’s way, too drowsy from sleep to really wrap his head around a worthy response. sometimes he really did love the thought of gutting the other man. silas was a rather handsome man (well, thinking about today’s current standards, logically… not of personal opinion or anything) but he would look more beautiful with his guts just out and on display. and it disheartened him with each day that, less and less, he thought about murdering his partner in crime. what was wrong with him?

a groan passed his lips as the other laughed, resting his face down onto the mattress as he muttered, “you’re obnoxious.” the two of them really did get on each other’s nerves at times, or at least one would merely end up winding the other up-- but something in their dynamic had shifted over the couple of months of them knowing each other. the remarks were still complete insults- but there was something that had luka almost.. looking forward to getting grilled by the other, at times. “better purposes…” he repeated, thinking over what that could mean. kudos to silas for rethinking his life choices and everything, but what was the point of getting alcohol if you weren’t going to drink it?

sauntering behind silas to the car, he slid into the passenger-- and, just like any time he’d been in the other’s car, he tried not to feel mildly annoyed that the songs on sy’s playlist were a few of his own favorites. the other’s snide remark about ‘not fucking up’ his plan made him scoff out of what could possibly be amusement. “since when have i done that?” sarcasm delivered right back to the other man. silas seemed to speak fluent sarcasm, and it was one of luka’s favorite traits. his gaze lingered on the other at his remark about romance, watching him drive for a moment before turning his gaze to the window. “fair enough. and it seems like you know all about desperately wasting your time looking for someone- with no success, obviously.” it seemed like silas was so desperately alone. since when had silas ever socialized with others, before? it seemed like he was just as inept as luka could be.

strolling after silas, he walked along with him, not really paying much attention to anything the other was doing. it felt like forever before they’d gone to the check-out, and the other’s remark made him glance at the tape and the vodka. “if this is your way of trying to sweep me off my feet, i see why you’re single.” still, the corner of his lips couldn’t help but curve just the slightest bit with amusement towards his own remark, something that only happened in silas’s company. as the other put the items on the register, he reached over to the grab a packet of gum and tossed it in there with the tape and vodka.

the pair left the grocery store, and he hummed, shoving his hands in his pockets. “are you ever going to tell me what your idea is?”

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2019, 12:23:04 PM »

a
SILAS PORTER OVERTON.

One hand drumming the steering wheel and the other arm resting nonchalantly out the car window, Silas drove to the store, with no real intention to hold much of the conversation with Luka. Though, generally, he liked chatting with the blond, today all he could think of was the shit frustration he felt every time he could remember how the previous murder went down last night. Luka ruined it for him, so Silas hoped to freakin' hell and back that the slinky ass wipe would make up for all the suffering he'd caused to Sy. He cocked an eyebrow, giving said man a knowing side glance as he protested before rolling his eyes and looking back at the road, huffing with a sort of amusement.

"Oh, never, doll." Silas was just as sarcastic with his quip in response, almost smiling because in retrospective it felt sort of nice to beat the shit out of a dead man and also push Luka about (even though he totally ended up regretting it afterwards). He simply stared ahead, a smug look riddling his features because he thought pigs would fuckin' fly and shit on his head before he would actually enjoy these quips between the two men. Thinking about it more carefully, he was actually beginning to enjoy the smart ass comments that would pass Luka's lips every once in a while. It made Silas smile... And, you know what else made Silas smile? Weed. Weed, kittens and death. And now, Luka was up there, too. Fucking miracle.

Silas was quick to inhale sharply at Luka's biting comment - for a moment, he was close to snapping back at the blond just how he expected he would. After all, insulting his love life was like bitch slapping a child after you'd just taken away its candy. So uncalled for (though, probably quite amusing for the accused). But, Silas began to chuckle. "Ouch." He finally replied, parking the car before switching the engine off. "Probably the most accurate deduction you've made of me to date." And, with that, he climbed out of the car in search of the very necessary supplies that he needed for tonight.

At the checkout, Silas snorted with amusement at Luka's snide comment, shriveling his face up in response before piping up, "If I wanted to sweep you off your feet, I'd make a lot more effort than this." He mumbled, frowning at the gum that seemed to find itself on the conveyor belt before shrugging it off and paying for the supplies. He began to wander back to the car, trying to conceal the growing smile that tried to take over his lips as he glanced at Luka from the corner of his eye. This idiot. He hated that he liked him. Unlocking the car, he dropped the groceries into the trunk of the car before turning and scoffing at the blue-eyed dipshit. "Show, not tell, babe. You obviously can't be trusted with my ideas anymore."

A few hours later. It was time. Silas was almost shaking with anticipation as he sauntered around the back of a neighborhood, glancing over at Luka every once in a while. "I have a surprise for you." He finally announced as he strode onward, comfortable in silence once more before adding, "Just follow my command and it'll be the greatest shit-show you've ever seen." Using a branch of a tree as leverage, Silas scaled the garden wall before hopping over into the garden. He brushed his hands off, waiting for Luka to do the same before squinting over, watching as he saw the girlfriend through the window making dinner in the kitchen. "Okay, when we get into the kitchen, find a knife. I'll let you have your fun tonight."

And then, he stalked through the darkness of the garden, carelessly kicking the door open into the kitchen. The woman shrieked, just as Silas hoped she would because her asshole boyfriend would soon be on his way, too, in that case. Silas' eyes turned to what she was cooking on the stove. A frying pan cooking scrambled eggs. "Scrambled eggs for dinner? You fuckin' heathen." And with that, he placed the vodka on the counter, carelessly picked the frying pan and swinging it at full force into her head. He knocked her to the ground in one swift movement, egg flying across the kitchen. And, just like a fuckin' comedy, in came the boyfriend, bounding in like a loyal guard dog before slipping on said scrambled egg, causing Silas to begin howling with laughter. "This is a fuckin' joke." He snorted, then bringing the pan down onto his head and knocking him out instantaneously.

Quickly, through his amused chortling, he turned to look over at Luka, handing over a knife he found on the counter to him before saying, "Wait till the douche bag wakes up and then you can have your fun. She's yours, he's mine." And with that, he wandered over to the man, dragging his unconscious body across into the living room and propping him up onto a wooden chair. And with that, he got to work, taping him down so that he had no chance of escaping. Kinky.
CAN YOU STOP THE PAIN?

—— INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• call me ely
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2019, 10:07:07 PM »
luka fox.
ever since luka could remember - or at least, as far back as he cared to remember - everything had always been done a set, certain way. he’d told himself that he could never let emotions tie him down again. humans were unreliable creatures, with no certain rhyme or rhythm to them. they did things not for logical reasoning, but because their heart, or morals, told them to do so. it was the most confusing thing, and luka knew he couldn’t allow himself to get wrapped up in those sorts of feelings again. he’d made that mistake when he was a child, and hadn’t known any better. now, luka knew better. he knew what a waste emotions were.

however, the longer he stuck around silas, the more he began to realize why humans wasted their time with emotions.

it wasn’t like he experienced those emotions wholeheartedly, though. sometimes he caught just a fleeting feeling, and it would baffle him for a few minutes as he tried to identify the barrage of emotions -- joy, content… happiness? luka wasn’t entirely sure, but the closer he got to it, the more he tried to push it away. nothing would be worth the risk that came with emotions. that… and it was a struggle for luka to understand emotion. there was a certain feeling that had unhinged itself long ago in his mind, caused a detachment. there was no doubt in his mind that if he pursued these feelings, pursued who he believed caused these emotions, he’d utterly fail that person. it was still nice, though - even while he wouldn’t admit it - to feel just a hint of normalcy.

strolling along beside silas, his gaze wandered to the man who looked like he was going to have a mild seizure-- “are you good?” … oh. no. he was just excited. it was a real bummer that the natural blonde hadn’t cared to fill him in on the plan, but there was something about it that made it more thrilling. he’d ruined everything for silas the night before; perhaps tonight he could take it a little easier on him. something in him said that there was a slim chance that would actually happen, but letting sy at least buy into that little fantasy didn’t hurt any. … however, part of him thought, seeing silas so excited… maybe it wouldn’t hurt for him to actually follow sy’s command.

god, he hated that he even thought that.

as sy scaled the garden wall, he helped give the shorter man a bit of a boost to help him on his way before following suit. “okay, when we get into the kitchen, find a knife. i’ll let you have your fun tonight.” and something about that was mildly appreciated. “i always find a way to have a fun time, don’t i?” it seemed like sy was slowly started to integrate luka into the plan, rather than leaving him to do the less enjoyable part. if he himself had a heart, he’d say the act was heartwarming-- instead, he’d say it was a small, nice gesture that didn’t go unnoticed. the other man probably figured giving the bleach blonde a more fun part would make him less likely to veer off course. … smart move.

everything seemed to happen so fast once they were in the kitchen. it had just- been so easy. part of him couldn’t help admiring silas’s work as he nailed the two people in the head with the frying pan. delicious. his arms crossed over his chest as he watched, only lifting his gaze from the unconscious woman on the ground once silas handed him a knife. “ooh. sounds like a fun night.” and for once, he wasn’t mimicking silas’s sarcastic tone- it was genuinely going to be a great night. for luka and silas, at least. he waited for silas to drag the man into the living room before he dragged the woman after. taking the duct tape once sy was done with his project, he settled for taping the woman’s hands behind her back, her legs together, and a few strips over her lips to keep her mouth shut. nothing was better than deliciously muffled screams.

and then she woke up, stirred, and those terrified cries were like music to his ears. his hands itched with anticipation- but one quick glance over his shoulder to see the man still unconscious made him quietly grumble to himself. he’d never really had the most patience… especially when his victim was sobbing uncontrollably on the floor in the fetal position…  so, when the man began to stir, he was more than ready to grab the woman roughly by her hand and force her to sit upright. she screamed as he hair was pulled, and it was enough for him to chuckle darkly. “oh, don’t look so scared,” he uttered, drawing the flat side of the knife against the side of her face. “it’s such an ugly look for you- but don’t worry. i’ll have you looking so beautiful when i’m done with you.” for a moment, he studied her face, harshly grabbing her by the cheeks, her tears catching on his fingertips. “where should we start? what does your lover think?”

he turned to glance back at the man, who seemed to be in his own form of mental agony at the thought of watching his lover die. “what, her breasts?” one quick movement, and the knife was plunging into the woman’s chest, a scream of agony passing her lips, caught in the tape. “shallow.” and with that, he’d went to work with making this woman beautiful. etching a smile across her face, lovely stab wounds into her abdomen and chest. cut off a few fingers or two. perfect. he didn't stop until he was dripping in blood, hands caked in it. breathing hard, hands shaking from adrenaline, he dropped the knife and stepped back to admire his work.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:57:54 AM by elysian. »