Author Topic: LAST MINUTE LIMIT —✦ quote dump  (Read 10846 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: LAST MINUTE LIMIT —✦ quote dump
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »
FUK U
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2017, 12:57:42 PM »
REV IS A BULLY
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »
"shy a nut" are not words I'd expect to be written by Rev so
I bet it auto-corrected

also y'all know what I say
be nice
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2017, 01:45:03 PM »
JAWSβ„’ - Today 11:12 AM
> CAN DAMIAN AN DBBRENAD HAVE A THREAD

JAWSβ„’ - Today 11:12 AM
> oh that went all wrong
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 03:00:17 PM »
greahound - Today 3:57 PM
> damian: β€œhe can kill tEN ARMED GUYS!”
brendan: β€œUNARMED!”
damian: β€œWITH HIS HANDS TIED BEHIND HIS BACK!”
brendan: ”WITH HIS EYES CLOSED—”
bruce: β€œKIDS.”
damian and brendan: β€œβ€¦sorry dad”
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 03:36:02 PM »
that is fucking adorable omg
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 08:30:40 PM »
IKR

bedlom . - Today 9:29 PM
> Out of control children: Episode 1 Season 1, Hootowls
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 08:55:52 PM »
bedlom . - Today 9:53 PM
> rev deserves death
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 08:56:36 PM »
what the fuck Bed

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 08:59:29 PM »
then how did you end up w Rev
that's a p big typo

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 09:24:17 PM »
oh god Bed you have a problem

Offline firebird

• felix.
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2017, 10:12:31 PM »
I WAS GONNA SAY SOMETHING TO REV AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT J AT THE SAME TIME

listen here you haven't seen nothing try listening to me call adam lambert adam sanders @glam firebird
trust me it could be worse

sobs

I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2017, 09:26:31 PM »
eskie - Today 10:12 PM
> oh wait i actually like u lol i forgot ok

eskie - Today 10:12 PM
> this is like two days late but rev stop bullying hoot they're like the only one i like here damn
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2017, 09:28:51 PM »
This one is about Brendan and his pkmn team of six blaziken

trout - Today 10:26 PM
> Trainer: "How are they all level one?"
Brendan: "I'm a reeeaaaaaally good trainer."
Trainer: "A-Are you sure about that?"
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2017, 09:32:13 PM »
trout - Today 10:18 PM
> how long until Johannes dies and like, a 9 year old steps up

Hootowls 🐣 - Today 10:19 PM
> Frrrrrrrr

IDK BUT I HOPE IT'S BRENDAN

trout - Today 10:20 PM
> Brendan: "My first order of business is uh... chickens. All of you must own at least 17 chickens."

Hootowls 🐣 - Today 10:20 PM
> YES PLEASE

Hootowls 🐣 - Today 10:20 PM
> Chickens will be the national anthem of Flint

trout - Today 10:21 PM
> when Brendan dies, chickens will step up. Chickens will rule the Lodge
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic