Author Topic: now they always say congratulations xx private  (Read 1353 times)

Offline uzumati.

• View Profile
now they always say congratulations xx private
« on: September 18, 2017, 07:50:54 PM »
asche michael bennett
you're lovely <3
i clicked my pen against the desk, looking over the file. some of these people were honestly, truly, and without a doubt, doomed. no ounce of sanity in their bodies. their humanity had been tucked away deep in the recesses of their mind, never to be found or spoken to again. i always wondered what it was like to have the change from sane to insane. i wondered about the process, how someone's mind switched. if it was a gradual change that they couldn't feel, or if it was just a plunge into blackness like a lightswitch being turned off.  it was fascinating, honestly.

biting on my lip, i sighed softly, placing my arms on the table and resting my head on them. i took in the colors of my tattoos and smiled softly. i didn't look like a psychiatrist, honestly. honestly, i wasn't even sure why i began a path down this road. i mean, i want to help people. i want to prevent them from making the same mistakes that i did. i hated thinking about who i was behind the smile and the little jokes and the scientific terms. there were different people in my head, different voices all trying to get out. different beings all wanting to be the top dog.

anger usually came out on top.

sighing, i looked at the clock. 12:02 am. dammit. i had to be up and moving around at six, helping the other therapists. closing my eyes for a little while, i began thinking about the day ahead of me.

it had been two weeks since i had come to this facility. i had seen people come in, get the proper treatment, seen people sent to solitary, seen people up and run away, only to be brought back a day later because this place was too secure. no one escaped. i know, because i've been in that situation. it had been two weeks since i had started my treatment of luka and, i had to say, i saw myself in him. the psychotic nature, the desire to do something crazy, wild, and completely wrong. it ashamed me to the very core, but i was a serial killer. thirty-two victims, never caught. a secret that i would carry to my grave. never telling a soul.

my eyes peered open weakly and i huffed a little bit, standing up and lumbering over to my bed. i kicked my shoes off, pulled my shirt over my head, pulled my pants off, and threw all of the items on the floor around my bed. collapsing onto the soft mattress, i tucked myself in under duvet and pulled it up to my chin, closing my eyes again.

--

clicking my pen, i shifted through some papers, looking over doctor's notices and different prescriptions to help different things. the door to my office opened slowly and i glanced up a little bit. seeing the figure at the door, i leaned back in the chair, placing my hands on my stomach and linking my fingers together. i'd be lying if i said that i wasn't attracted to luka. i started his treatment a few weeks ago and he was so much like me. so much that it hurt. i wanted to help luka, but i wanted to... indulge as well. i always pushed the urges down, though, and just swallowed the past and listened to luka as best i could.

the male slipped in to my chair, and i could tell that today was one of the.... more troubling days. i could tell by the look in his eyes. smiling a little bit, i shut the file. "good morning luka. how is it going? the medication working?"
u rock !
u rock !
u rock !

it's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
Re: now they always say congratulations xx private
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 08:43:40 PM »
luka foxx.
we're gonna shoot you, we're gonna shoot you
i stared at the ceiling, unblinking, in the darkness. it had been a while since i’d been here and, honestly, i knew people thought that i was a lost cause. it was obvious by the looks the workers gave me, the way everyone looked at me. everybody here thought that i was crazy. batshit crazy. the thought made me lock my jaw, anger flashing in my icy blue depths. what made them think that i was crazy? was there some sort of look in my eyes, something that told people to stay away from me?

well. maybe they had every right to.

i’d killed many people over the years. the thought was enough for a smile to come to my face, chuckling darkly to myself. i’d lost count after the twentieth murder or so, but every single one was so rewarding. i could remember slitting some random stranger’s throat in an alleyway, and stabbing him multiple times in the chest… i could remember breaking into someone’s house, making them beg and plead and bend to my will in the hopes that they’d be let off easy- only to get shot in the face. oh, it was just so adorable wasn’t it? how beautiful they looked when they were dead?

but then, of course someone had to think that i was insane. of course someone thought that i was psychotic, and suffered from mental problems. i liked to think that i was normal. y’know, aside from the voices-- they usually came in soft whispers, though, just telling me the most ingenious ideas. like when they told me to wrap that cord around mrs. carpenter’s neck that one day. or when they told me how amazing it would be to stab someone in the throat just to watch them squirm.

closing my eyes peacefully, unperturbed by the harsh whispers in my head, i managed to drift off rather easily.

you know, i loved the voice. guess other people didn’t see it quite the same.

however, that didn’t mean they always gave me an easy time.

like when i opened my eyes the next morning, for example.

my head was throbbing with a painful headache as the light in my room suddenly flickered on. “c’mon. get up and take your medication.” i stared long and hard at the nurse that held the pills out to me- and assortment of different ones, all different colors and shapes… i took the pills and threw them back into my mouth. the nurse gave me a dubious look, causing me to roll my eyes and open my mouth, showing that i had obviously taken them. she walked out of the room looking quite proud of herself. i smirked, lifting my tongue and spitting the pills out. i’d just dissolve them sooner or later. something. why the fuck would i take pills? they were, like, fucking mind control or something.

well, i wasn’t going to let them take over me like that.

after carefully disposing of the pills, i made my way towards the office. asche’s. i slowly opened the door before i peered in, looking at the rather handsome psychiatrist. huh. why he’d want to spend time in such a hellhole like this was astounding to me. gotta give the man some credit.

i sauntered over towards the chair, crossing my arms once i had sat down, crossing my ankles. “oh, the meds are just peachy. can feel the poison running through my veins as we speak,” i uttered sarcastically, staring at him long and hard before adding, “you know i never take them, anyway.” dumbass. however, with just one glance at him, i could tell he knew today was a bad day. that today was one of the days not to mess with me- or at least to know that my mind was walking on a dangerously thin wire, tipping towards complete insanity or, well, a more controlled insanity.

not to mention that the voices were currently telling me how fucking sexy this man would look with blood seeping out of him.

and, well, they weren’t wrong.

“my head fucking hurts,” i let slip in admittance, rubbing one of my temples with a couple fingers. “the meds never helped that, anyway. they never did shit.” i forced myself to straighten, then, piercing blue eyes staring straight over at asche. i don’t know why i ever felt the need to tell him everything. but, on the bright side, out of all the shit i’d said and done, and then told him, i never quite seemed to get in trouble for it. how cute.

all i could do for a couple minutes was stare at him, searching his face for a couple minutes. “ever wanted to kill someone?” i hummed, leaning my head back against the chair to look up at the ceiling, hands folded comfortably on my lap. “one time, i put somebody’s hand in a blender. blood went everywhere. splattered the walls and shit. fuck, it was great. would’ve been better if their fat fucking head would’ve fit, instead,” i reminisced, face stoic- yet it almost always was when in front of other people. this guy wasn’t much of an exception- yet he never really cringed at all my stories i told, so.. there was a plus to that. yet, something about that also told me there was more to this guy than meets the eye. “i feel like you've killed somebody. just a sense. we could be partners, you know?” the thought was enough for a rare, amused spark to light in my eyes. oh, that'd be great.

plus, i mean, the voices had me convinced that, if i didn’t kill someone - and soon - something bad was going to happen.

i didn’t want to know what that could be, alright?

Offline uzumati.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 10:18:12 PM »
asche michael bennett
you're lovely <3
i gave a roll of my eyes when luka told me that the meds weren't working. "luka. you have to actually take the meds and take them regularly for them to actually work you know." luka wasn't an idiot, i knew that. i watched the other male scan my face for a few seconds, remembering this exact process with my own therapist. he didn't know about the, uh... murders. he did, however, know about the abuse and the anger issues and everything else. nobody knew about the murders, which was good. if someone knew about that, it would be death row for sure. no trial, no nothing. right to death.

my eyes shifted from luka's down to the tattoos on my arms. i don't remember getting any of them, but i'm glad that i did. they were nice. sexy. they looked gorgeous when they bled. i almost let them get infected just to watch them bleed, but i decided not to, since, you know. that could kill me. i did, however, occasionally ask them to dig a little deeper when getting new ones so that they would bleed more. what could i say? i was a sick fuck. i liked pain, i liked seeing other people in pain. physical pain, not emotional pain. emotional pain sucked ass, but physical pain was... mmm.

hearing luka's next words, my eyes slowly drifted up to the other male. "ever wanted to kill someone?" luka's voice sparked a light in my mind that i desperately tried to push away again. i wanted to tear luka's tongue out just so he would stop fucking talking. taking in a silent, slow breath, i placed my arms on the table and watched luka carefully. put someone's hand in a blender? oh, fuck. that was... kinda hot. i could imagine luka's face, watching the gruesome sight. the sparkle in his eyes, the smile on his face. i know that's sick and fucked up, but i couldn't help it.

"luka," i warned softly. leaning back in the chair and narrowing my eyes at him. "we could be partners." what? that was... ridiculous... i mean, i know how to not get caught. i know how to get away with it. i've been doing it for over a decade. the idea of having someone by my side -- of having luka by my side made that idea more exciting but... i couldn't. he was my patient. i was supposed to help him. i wasn't here to revert back to my old ways. i wasn't here to fantasize about everything i could have if i just snuck out with luka one night. one night might turn into two nights, two nights into three, and so on and so forth.

at the same time...

i leaned forward, my elbows resting on the table again. "luka, i'm here to help you. i had the doctors deem you mentally unstable. it's the only reason you aren't on the chair already. but, mentally unstable or not, the stuff you've done is worthy of death row regardless. i've chosen to lie to the police about your treatment so that doesn't happen. you've showed some signs of improvement, but not a lot." i grew quiet and glanced at the table, trying to push the thoughts and desires and fantasies to the back of my head. exhaling a deep breath out of my nose, i looked at luka again. "i don't have a clean slate either. i wasn't a good person when i was younger. at one point, i was worse than you. i'm going to help you, one way or another. but you have to tell me how to do that." i couldn't help it.

my tone implied that the 'help' i'd be offering was going to be something more than prescriptions and therapy sessions. i'd gone so long being the perfect example of everything. perfect therapist, perfect man, perfect doctor. i had a good life, good money, good job...

i wanted to be bad again. just for one night.

(( suuuuper shit post but yo i tried my best ;v;
u rock !
u rock !
u rock !

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 08:59:22 PM »
luka foxx.
as he responded about the medication, i couldn’t resist rolling my own eyes. “why the hell would i want to take them, anyway?” i muttered, staring blankly over at the other. confused, really. “they’re fucking poison…” at least, that was what the voices told me. weren’t the voices always right? i mean, the voices told me it’d be fun to kill people. they weren’t lying. the voices told me it’d be bad if i dared to take the medication. well, i couldn’t risk figuring out if they were right or wrong. with medication.. what if i just became some depressed, average human being? now that was just boring.

my eyes moved away from studying the other’s face to looking at his body. it was something that i tended to do without any shame. i mean, why would i? i knew a hot guy when i saw it. he was the definition of hot; those sexy tattoos, the arm muscle.. everything about him was undeniably perfect. i think he’d look better with a couple wounds marring his skin, or scars running through those tattoos.. then again, perhaps it wasn’t even that he actually had killed before, but i simply thought it would be so fucking hot to picture him stabbing someone.. killing them brutally… just that thought alone was turning me the fuck on.

his warning was enough for me to stare at him, face stoic. asche was probably the only person that seemed to get me the most. i don’t know why that was- i mean, he wasn’t some insane, psycho that killed tons of people. he was just.. asche. the therapist that tried to convince me to take my pills - that i never took - and tried to help me - which would never work. usually it was a thing that therapists and their patients didn’t get on too well. but there was something about him. i didn’t know what it was - or if it was just the fact that i wanted him to fuck me - but it had me hooked.

“i’m not mentally unstable. just because my mind works differently doesn’t fucking mean i’m unstable,” i glowered, staring at him blankly before i caught my lip between my teeth and then turned my gaze away. i decided to stay silent, then. maybe i deserved death row. that was something that made me all the more proud of where i was, though; i deserved to be on death row just from the first couple of murders i had done, and yet, here i was. i hadn’t been given any sort of punishment. the worst repercussion was getting stuck in this place..

i settled for staring stubbornly at the wall, deciding i was going to tune him out like i usually tried to do whenever he started-- well, stating the truth. however--

“i’m going to help you, one way or another. but you have to tell me how to do that.”

my gaze turned back, staring at him through the corner of my eyes, finding a smirk come to my lips. that caught my interest. i leaned forward, blue eyes gleaming. “you know what i think would help?” i hummed, raising my brows. “if you got me out of there for a night, and we fucking killed someone.” deciding to take it up a notch, i stood up so that i could lean over the desk, my forearms resting on the cool wood. “and… maybe something else, too, while we’re at it,” i hinted, a sultry tone hinting at my voice.

i couldn’t help it. this guy was hot, alright?

Offline uzumati.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 12:03:01 AM »
asche michael bennett
you're lovely <3
they're not poison. if they helped me, then they could help anyone. i was a seriously fucked up person. i mean, i still am, but... to a lesser degree. i didn't shadows plaguing my visions. didn't have violent flashbacks played out in front of me like a movie. i didn't have any of the stuff that i used to have happen before i started the medication. now, the worst thing i had was a fascination for fire and night terrors. which... wasn't all bad. i mean, the fire was a comfort, but the night terrors... i always wondered if i let loose for just one night, if they'd go away. i hated them. i hated what they showed me. what they made me remember. they were like episodes of a series that i was forced to watch; only it was about me and only showed the stuff i tried so hard to forget. regardless, i wasn't here to cry and complain about my own life. i was here to help luka.

biting on my lip, i looked towards a candle i had on my desk. it wasn't lit, but i wished it was. regardless, whenever i saw fire i just... went in to a weird trance. it was always like this. even when i was a kid. the only thing that forced the monsters away was fire. like in some stupid, cheesy monster movie where the townspeople discovered that the beasts wouldn't go near fire. it was like that. as long as i surrounded myself with fire, they couldn't get in. so, that's exactly what i did. i set my house on fire, my parents, my pets, even myself. if you looked closely, you could tell that the tattoos were covering burn scars. everywhere i had a tattoo, i had a burn scar. i don't remember getting the tattoos, but i remember getting the scars. dark times, really.

of course, they pinned the fire to a faulty gas line and not the psychotic son. after all, what kind of murderer would hurt themselves? a smart one. close to a hundred victims and never once caught. every murder i did was perfect. why do you think i never got caught? i have medication for schizophrenia and intermittent explosive disorder. as well as some other mental instabilities, but those were just hum-drum, run of the mill shit.

when luka said he wasn't mentally unstable, i couldn't help but sigh quietly. "you are unstable, luka. you wouldn't be here if you weren't," i commented softly. i didn't need another outbreak from him. i didn't want to call security again. luka had a tendency to... get angry. i've caught him choking and beating up some of the other patients on numerous occasions. his demons ran deep, i could tell. the voices were strong and scary. i knew he was afraid of them. i knew what they told him. how they threatened him. i knew. i was in the same position. i still am, just to a lesser extent.

the male stood up and i let my gaze flicker from the candle, up to him, lacing my fingers together and placing my chin on top of them. i watched him carefully, eyes stoic and face emotionless. i shouldn't be doing this. i really shouldn't. the way luka looked and talked convinced me that it would be fun, but... fuck, this was going to be a bad move. the start of an era that i had hoped died out long ago. he commented about something else and rose an eyebrow, standing up as well. while having sex after murdering someone did sound fun, i'd have to see. i don't know. maybe i had grown out of my killing phase. maybe i wouldn't feel the same way that i used to afterwards.

looking down at luka now, i placed my hands on my desk, lowering myself to his eye-level. "have you ever heard about the serial killer son of god?" i asked softly. "the one who always had a different way to kill people, but always had a crown of thorns placed on their victims?" a few years ago, he was famous. everyone was afraid to go outside. no one was safe. he was everywhere on tv and the newspapers. it would be a major surprise is luka hadn't heard of him. er... heard of me. i personally hated the nickname they gave to me, but... i don't know. i just thought that everyone looked good with a different cause of death, but the same gorgeous wreath of bloody twigs. "there's a reason he never got caught." my voice lowered and i stood back up, crossing my arms. the timer on my desk started beeping and i gently shut it off, looking back at luka.

"there's a reason he was never caught, and a reason that you were. session's over, luka." i moved around the desk and leaned against it so that i standing by luka's side. "tomorrow, instead of attending the stupid movie that they're playing for everyone, complain about not feeling well, and ask to be returned to your room. if they don't believe you, give them this note." i scribbled down a note about luka showing sign of the flu, signing it and even putting a prescription on there. "then, just go to your room and wait. got it?"

god, part of me didn't want to do this. i handed luka the note and moved away from the desk, sitting back down and leaning back, kicking my feet up. "and hopefully, i can show you some things about how not to get caught."
u rock !
u rock !
u rock !

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 09:58:56 PM »
luka foxx.
i wouldn’t be here if i wasn’t unstable? i gritted my teeth, yet tried to remain as stoic as i possibly could as i turned my gaze away. what the fuck did he know about me? to asche, i was probably nothing but a killer. a threat to society. i spared a brief glance over at him, watching as he stared seemingly intently at a candle. was he scared of me? i wouldn’t be surprised if he was. everyone in this place was scared of me- and i hated it. i hated seeing the way people would get scared of me just because i tended to ‘lash out’ from time to time. on occasion it truly was my mind playing tricks- sometimes i didn’t know they were actual people instead of my demons until i was being pulled away from their dying bodies. what kind of excuse did that ever give me, though? i still received the same fearful, wide-eyed looks that i despised from everyone.

from everyone except asche.

now that i thought about it, he seemed to be on my side more often than not. if he hadn’t told a few white lies to the people in my one murder case, the only one that i’d ever gotten caught for  - the one murder case that should’ve been my downfall - then i wouldn’t still be breathing right now. he never had that fearful gaze in his eyes. as a matter of fact, it actually seemed like we were, oh, i don’t know-- equals? there was some sort of unspoken similarity between us that i had yet to figure out, but i had a feeling that i was getting close to it. who knew, though, maybe i was just being “unstable” like everyone said i was. my icy blue gaze searched over the other’s features, catching my lower lip briefly between my teeth.

maybe i owed asche more than i thought i did.

son of god.
the name instantly struck a chord, my eyes finally lifting from admittedly gazing at the other’s body at the name. for a moment or two, i had no idea why he was bringing up that serial killer. sure, everyone had known his name - i thought he was a fucking badass, honestly - but what did he, asche, and i have to do with anything? then, once all the pieces suddenly clicked together, my eyes couldn’t help but widen in shock, surprise. and, well, maybe a bit of admiration.

“you were the fucking son of god?” i breathed, voice low. before i could try and figure much more than that out, however, the timer started to go off and asche quickly dismissed the session. the brief moment of emotion - even while it was simply admiration and surprise - was gone, then, my eyes dulling and going back to being emotionless. i stood up from where i stood leaned over the desk, pressing my hands against the desk out of frustration. fuck this… why did he get to get away with murder and i didn’t? why did i have to be the one caught covered in blood, hovering over a dead victim, while he got to get off scott free for all these years? why couldn’t he let me have this moment?

that’s what i had thought until a paper had been pushed towards me. i gazed at the note, glancing from the paper to asche, and then back. the hint of amusement touched my eyes before i smirked, nodding my head once before giving a snarky salute. “got it, son of god,” i hummed before i turned and left the room. fuck, this was going to be great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“i don’t know, i’m really not feeling well. i don’t think i can make it through the movie. honest,” i complained, my voice pitifully weak as i lifted my head to look at the staff member. they gave a careless glance, as if they were about to dismiss my complaint. that was when i reached into my pocket, gently handing them the note. they read it over and then, with a huff, said, “hurry up and get to your room, foxx.” and, well, i took my chance, barely resisting the urge to snicker as i sauntered out of the room. sucker.

i wandered into my room, uncertain of what to even do with myself. what if asche didn’t show up? what if this was all just to get me in trouble? regardless of the thoughts plaguing my mind, i decided to slip into my bed. my skin was buzzing with excitement. my head was running a fucking riot, apparently, the voices apparently feeding off of this excitement to try and drain me even more than they usually did. however, even them and their terrifying mirages couldn’t ruin my mood at this moment. tonight would be the night i got to go out on the town and kill again.

maybe i’d get so good that i’d find my own little trademark. nothing i ever did was the same as the last- and, therefore, they never drew a conclusion that all of my murders were connected. maybe i could be as cool as asche as to have a serial killer name. fuck that’d be cool.

but all i could do for now was wait and hope.

Offline uzumati.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 05:19:06 PM »
asche michael bennett
you're lovely <3
fingers gently tapped against the desk. i could tell she was nervous. about what, i wasn't sure. my expression was blank, yet it somehow conveyed that i cared. i wasn't going to push her in to telling me anything, and that , perhaps, was why she was actually considering talking to me. now, just because i treated luka, that didn't mean i didn't treat other patients, too. this girl, riley, suffered from body dysmorphia, meaning she thought that her appearance was exceptionally flawed. because of this, she suffered from eating disorders, self-harm, and depression. she had a lot of problems, and the medicine didn't seem to work. talking always seemed to help her out, though.

"i just... i dunno. i feel like they're all lying to me, you know? a-ashley always said that i was super pretty and all my ex boyfriends said that i was attractive, too, but... i just can't see it..."

i titled my head and watching her scratch the scars on her arms. reaching over, i removed her hand from her arm and placed my hands on top of hers. she shrunk in on herself and sniffled, refusing to look at me. frowning a little bit, i sighed gently.

"riley, look at me..."

sheepishly, she raised her gaze, looking at me through her eyelashes. we engaged in a staring contest before i saw her eyes well up with tears. "what's wrong with me...?" the woman began to cry and i link my fingers with hers.

"nothing is wrong with you, riley. you perceive yourself differently that you actually are.
 you see flaws that don't exist. when you look in the mirror, we see the same person, and you see someone different. i don't think medicine can help you,"
the woman began sobbing and i moved my head downwards, looking at her face though she tried to hide it, "but other treatment can." the timer began beeping and i shut it off, releasing her hand. i let her cry for a while longer before she sniffled and wiped her eyes and nose on the tissues that i made sure to place on my desk for my patients.

"i..." she blew her nose and smiled. "i wanna get better... no matter what..." the corners of my lips twitched into a tiny smile as well.

"that's what i'm here for."

++

the smell of oil filled my nostrils as i flicked the lighter, tilting the little device to light the candles around my room. it was so nice... so cozy... so... pretty... i wanted more. biting on my lip, i tossed the lighter on to my bed, rubbing my temples a little bit before i huffed softly. there was no way i was doing this... i was actually going to take luka outside the facility. we were going to murder someone... this could be both of our downfalls... people could find out it was me... i was so worried and panicked and... fuck. i needed to calm down. i really did.

reaching for the bottle of alcohol, i downed it quickly. there was no way i was doing this completely sober. that way, i could pin the happiness i was going to feel as the alcohol. this was going to be a one-time thing and i was going to pin the good feeling on being slightly drunk. that was how i was going about this. that was my plan, anyway. i bit on my tongue and sighed softly, tossing the bottle in the trash and reaching for another one. this was a stupid move, i knew that. but, you know what? i was okay with that.

after so long of being good, i was going to be bad. just for one night.

++

it was way past the time where everyone was supposed to be in the movie. i may, or may not, have done a little more than drank. and by that, i mean i may or may not have snorted a few lines of adderall and coke. oops. but, hey, at least i was feeling good. i was feeling amazing. wandering down the halls, i hummed to myself, swaying my hips to an unheard beat to anyone else. it was a party in my mind, though, which was all i cared about. i twirled the keys to the facility around my finger. i could hear the chatter of the patients sitting in the large commons room while the guards and everyone rushed around to get everything ready before the patients got bored or angry.

reaching luka's room, i sang softly. "yep, yep, i'm gonna miss this someday," i placed the key in the door. they automatically locked after they were closed and you couldn't unlock them from the inside. turning the lock, i pushed open the door, watching luka sit on his bed. normally, i would have backed out by now, but the drugs in my system only made me smile. propping the door open with my foot, i hummed. "c'mon. we're gonna pay someone a visit."

this 'someone' was my ex fiance. you know, the one who left me standing at the alter so he could throw a party at the house that i built for him, trash the place, and participate in an orgy with all of his exes. i waited all damn night at that fucking alter. everyone had left after an hour of him not showing up. i looked like a fucking fool. i let him walk all over me. even after i caught him in bed with everyone he told me not to worry about. "we're gonna do something i should've done a long time ago. now hurry up, the movie is starting."

(( reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy rushed bc i have a meeting to go to with my boss ashdka please forgive me bby >\\<
u rock !
u rock !
u rock !

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 07:01:29 PM »
luka foxx.
“you’re going to kill someone, luka? are you going to fuck it up, like last time?”

the deep, evil voice made me roll my eyes, placing a hand over my forehead as if that would stop the voice. “shut the fuck up,” i grumbled, gritting my teeth in annoyance. i didn’t want to think about last time. i didn’t want to think about the last murder, the one attempt that they had managed to catch me in. at first, i had figured the police weren’t even real, just a figment of my imagination. sometimes these assholes in my head did fucked up shit like that. but it was when the police had tasered me that i realized they weren’t all in my head. it had easily been the one time that i wished it had been that way.

“luka. don’t leave. it’s a trap. asche’s going to get you in trouble~”

grumbling, i reached a hand up to grab a handful of hair through my fingers. “i said, shut the fuck up!” asche wouldn’t try and get me in trouble, would he? he.. he just wanted to help me, right? this was helping me. this was going to make me feel better. yet, inside my head was a complete war. voices saying that i was being led into a trap to get in even more trouble; however, there were voices also telling me that, if i didn’t go out and kill tonight, i would end up in a world of pain. that something even worse than death would happen.

and i really, really didn’t fucking want that.

i was scared- and i didn’t know how i could ever voice it. if i even wanted to.

not that i had long to answer it before the door of my room came swinging open. although the voices were currently screaming in my head, i forced myself to sit up and stare at the other- face stoic, as if there wasn’t a war being waged in my mind. i watched as he smiled and propped the door open with his foot. he seemed… rather happy, for someone that was about to go and commit a murder…

the thought made me smile. good. killing people makes me happy, too.

i eagerly stood up, huffing. “sounds a bit personal,” i observed, watching him before i started to follow him outside of my room. was it bad that - aside from a few of the voices - not a single part of me was saying that this was a bad idea? as a matter of fact, i was excited, thrilled by the idea of getting to kill someone again. it had been two months or so since i’d gotten to kill. oh, how i longed to do it again.

“so you’re going to teach me how not to get caught?” i asked, interested, shoving my hands into my pockets as we walked. my eyes wandered around, making sure not to get caught. if we did, maybe i could get away with some excuse that asche was just helping me out. or… something.

deciding to shove the thought out of my head, i smirked, glancing over at asche. “who are we seeing? someone special?”

//sorry for this post bby <3

Offline uzumati.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 07:29:39 PM »
HOO BOY
I FUCKING HATE ADULTING
I MOVED AND HAVE THREE JOBS
AM ACTUSLLY DYING
BUT IM BACK BC I MISS THE HELL OUT OF YOU

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 06:50:00 PM »
BABE
I MISSED YOU

Offline uzumati.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 11:48:38 AM »
OKAY YES SAME BUT I'M HERE NOW
<3

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 04:46:35 PM »
I WAS SO WORRIED BBY
AAAAH
HOW ARE YOUUU?

Offline uzumati.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 09:38:11 AM »
ADULTING SUCKS DONT DO IT
BUT ANYWAY WHERE ARE WE AT WITH THESE NERDS ARE WE GONNA CONTINUE OR START FRESH IM DOWN WITH WHATEVER
I GOT MUSE FOR DAYS

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 10:58:47 AM »
WE CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BBY
I LOVE THESE BBYS
BUT IT'S WHATEVER YOU WANT OF COURSEEEE

Offline uzumati.