Author Topic: FIRE AND ICE WEDDING >>>>>> PRIVATE FOR WAFTY  (Read 865 times)

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
FIRE AND ICE WEDDING >>>>>> PRIVATE FOR WAFTY
« on: October 20, 2017, 10:10:29 PM »
Dany walked through Dragonstone. Her silky, white is braided back, standing out against her dark, blue dress. The khaleesi walks slowly up the stairs leading up to her throne. She had been out with her dragons. She would never tell anyone but Drogon was her favorite. But they were all her children. Walking past her servants, the blonde takes a seat. John was coming. She had got a letter earlier in the week saying he was coming.

Looking around the throne room, Daenerys waits for something to happen. Maybe she should send someone to make sure tht John's ship was still coming . Drogon could carry her out to sea to meet him but it was hard to get off a dragon in the air.

Where is he? Daeny asks, whipping her head to look at Tyrion with blue eyes burning almost red. She was The Mother Of Dragons. Have you heard word of anything happening? No, he responds. Be patient my khaleesi.

Daeneryes lets out a frustrated huff before sliding back into her seat. Hopefully John would be here soon.

@demonaut

Offline demonaut

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: FIRE AND ICE WEDDING >>>>>> PRIVATE FOR WAFTY
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 10:17:26 PM »
John Snuh had recieved been given the letter by his sister Arya. John had smiled as she had walked away resting her hand on the bump of her belly and sighing with a smile. When he had opened it he gasped out loud seeing Danny's name on the seal. He almost dropped it from where he sat on a plump crimson cushion. It made his buttox quite warm.

The next day he was at Kings Landing. He rushed inside the castle. The guards looked after him wistfully. He bursted into the throne room and almost cried. Danny, he called. I slayed 50 white walkers on the way here. Are you okay.

Ghost appeared next to his side. The dog growled and barked at anyone that got in their way. John shook his head but continued looking at Danny. He waited for her answer.
Gone 4/12/18 (never coming back lol) ~ kiss my conservative ass

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 10:25:35 PM »
Daenerye Targarenien looked up from her throne at the Red Keep. John! She exclaims as a wide grin breaks out on her face. It was still hard to believe that John had killed creatures she hadnt thought had existed but John's bravery had made her see the truth after almost losing him. Thankfully all her dragons were okay.

Azure orbs land on the direwolf standing next to John. Ghost was a good dire wolf. She needed Jon alive.

I am okay. How were your travels?

Offline toby

• (inactive) official angry velociraptor &&
  • im so sleep deprived
    • she/her !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 10:26:11 PM »
track and oh my god you fucking idiots
i am the shore, you are the ocean
you wear me away each passing day
swiggity swooty i tolerate hooty
do i? do i really?
yes, yes you really do.
are you sure, hoot?
i mean in reality no one tolerates me but let me have a tiny amount of hope
then let me have hope in the count to 15 thread >:c

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 10:29:04 PM »
do you want to jump in bc ts got

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 10:29:21 PM »
theres a good plot here
waft and i worked hard

Offline demonaut

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 10:30:46 PM »
All he wanted to do was kiss her. His fiery busty babe who led 1k dothraki across water and killed cersei the wicked bitch of the south. She was so awsome. He could barely control himself. Ygritte was nothing compared to her. Danny he said Can we talk somewhere more private? he looked at the soldiers around them. he could kill thema ll if he wanted to.

John Snuh wanted to make some babies with daenerys targaryen first of her name mother of dragons khaleesi of all seven kingdoms breaker of shames.

Offline toby

• (inactive) official angry velociraptor &&
  • im so sleep deprived
    • she/her !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 10:32:20 PM »
i dont know got that well at all
im sorry
i am the shore, you are the ocean
you wear me away each passing day
swiggity swooty i tolerate hooty
do i? do i really?
yes, yes you really do.
are you sure, hoot?
i mean in reality no one tolerates me but let me have a tiny amount of hope
then let me have hope in the count to 15 thread >:c

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 10:34:45 PM »
Danni gives a nod of her head. Yes we can. Evreyone leave us. Now! She commands. Blue eyes track the servants moments as they make they're departure. Once they were gone she turned back to Jon with a devilish grin.

So Jon Snuh. What brings you to my kingdom?

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 10:34:52 PM »
its okay

Offline demonaut

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 10:39:16 PM »
John Snuh loked at Danny with amirasion as she told everyone to get out. Wow he thought. She really is the queen. He grinned back at her. Waggling his eyebrows.

He bent the knees to her. I have come to make the babies with u Danny. He said. It will bring the north and south together. we will continue the targ line.

one of the servants who was leaving tripped near ghost. ghost growled and barked and leapt tearing them to shreads in seconds. john looked horrifyied but that quickly turned into him XD XD XDD XD XD XD all over place
hahaha he says
that's funny
we need to burn the body so she doesn't become a white walker

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 09:34:26 AM »
Dany maintains a straight face as Ghost attacks her servant. It wasnt like they were useful anyways. She enough enoug hpower and people to get her another person to replace the dead person.

You keep this up and I wont have any people left to serve me. She warns. Her dragons could snap the direwolf in half if she allowed them too.

Yes. We should have it burned. She agrees with a nod towards another servant. Take care of it.

Offline demonaut

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 02:26:46 PM »
ghost looks at jon blood dripping all over his face and in his eyes and maeking his fr brown. jon looks at danny and is angry for a second. how dare he question ghost's ability????? he was a direwolf. dragons were nothing against them. ghost could use his powers to blast them to where they came from.

yoll have me. he said. i will serve u. i've already bent the knee danny.

the servant is scared and cries as they pick up the dead body and take it somewhere to be burned. jon looks at danny.

so uh what is ur reply? are we going to make the babies?

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 02:42:03 PM »
Daeneryes gives a nod of her head. Yes, you do. She was the Khaleesi, soon to be ruler of the Seven kingdoms. There was no need for her to be humble.

Dani ignores the servant. Hopefully they would clean the floors. She may have a reputation but she couldn't have blood standing her floors.

Yes. She says walking over to Jhon to pull him into a kiss.

Offline echeveria

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 02:42:42 PM »
should we skip ahead?